Love, Lust, and Betrayal Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Robbie, I want my husband and the love of my life back. What do I have to do to show you that I have regretted my actions every day of my life for six years. I know I don't deserve you but please think about it."

He said, "Okay, Deanna. I'll think about it."

He started to walk off. He got to his car and opened the door.

He turned and said, "Are you coming?"

I said, "Wh ...wha ...what?"

"Are you coming? I'm not going to let you out of my sight while I'm thinking about it. Just so you know, all is not forgotten. We are and will be a work in progress. I have to be able to trust you again. That may not be so easy."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I jumped up and ran to him, jumping into his strong arms, wrapping my legs around him.

"Robbie, don't play with me, do you mean it?"

"Deanna, I have loved you from the first moment we met thirty years ago. My life without you in it has been a blank. Nancy is a good friend but knows where I stand."

I said, "Robbie, Please, take me home."

"One stipulation, My Love."

"Yes sir, I know. My nails will grow and the red polish you love will always be on them."

Robbie took me home that evening and we never left the bed all weekend. I wouldn't let go of him long enough to pee. While he was fixing us something to eat, I called our girls.

I said, "Guess, where I'm am. I'm in your fathers bed and I'm exhausted."

"Oh My God, Mom. Are you serious?"

They both were laughing their ass off.

"You go, Mom. Wear the old man out. We are so happy for both of you."

He got back in bed with me and I snuggled up to him.

"Robbie, I'm leaking your sweet cum on the sheets."

"Oh? And that's a problem how?

My cell phone rang. It was Nancy.

She said, "Hey Deanna, I'm was just checking on you. Where are you? Are you ok?"

"Nancy, I'm home. I'm finally home."

Epilogue

Six months later we remarried and never looked back. We never again let our jobs, anyone or anything come between us. Nancy found a new love. I sent her and her man tickets for a trip around the world. I would like to give him some pointers about Nancy but that probably needs to remain our secret. She saved our lives when we were both lost in a sea of despair. Forgiveness is the key to all mistakes. Love overcomes.

Thirty-six years have passed. I'm sitting at my precious Deanna's bedside with Nancy and our daughters. She's dying. Cancer is taking her from me. She smiled at me and thanked me for 60 years of love that she didn't deserve.

She said, "You always thought that I was out of your league but the truth is you were always out of mine. I love you, my sweet Robbie."

She turned to Nancy and the girls and said, "Take care of him for me. He can't do anything for himself."

Her hand went limp as the life drained from her body.

I laid her to rest today. We had another glorious 36 years together. The Lord took her from me on a cold day in January. Nancy, the girls and their families, and some friends were there. I'm 87 years old now and heartbroken. How do I live with out her.

——————

I'm Nancy. Deanna was right. He couldn't do anything for himself including live without her. I was Deanna's best friend for over sixty years. Today, I'm at the cemetery with the their girls watching Robbie being laid to rest beside his precious Deanna. He left us three weeks after Deanna. His heart was broken and couldn't stand the loss of his beloved. I looked at the girls and smiled.

I said, "Don't fret, Girls. They are together again and happier than ever. If I know her, she's found some red nail polish up there. Her toes are bright red and he's kissing the tip of each one as we speak.

The End

THANKS FOR READING MY STORY.