Love, Lust, and Betrayal Pt. 02

Story Info
The Robbie and Deana drama continued.
8.5k words
4.16
51.1k
62

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob5373
Rob5373
875 Followers

Love, Lust and Betrayal, Part 2

Part 1 ends with Robbie showing his wife, Deanna, the door after she has an affair and becomes pregnant by her lover. Those of you who are enjoying the story so far. Thank you. Those that just want to tear it up, feel free. My skin is thick. Here's Part 2.

*

Chapter 11

As I drove away from the life I knew for most of my adult life, I cried. Cried for the loss of everything I held dear. My Robbie is gone. He was devastated. I knew he would be. I couldn't soothe his torment because I caused it. He kneeled down and kissed the tip of each of my toes like he's done hundreds of times before and said that's the last time. He got up and kissed me on the lips gently with big crocodile tears in his eyes. He said, "I loved you with all I had but I always knew you were out of my league, Angel.

After arriving at Nancy's place, I collapsed into a deep depression for days. I called in sick because all I did was throw up. I decided I had to pick myself up for this child's sake and move on. I got up went into the bedroom, took the nail polish remover, wiped my red toes clean, and trimmed them even. If I wear polish again , it will be a clear polish and a new start.

My life is over. Work and getting this baby out of my body and healthy are my goals. I betrayed the only man I will ever love and he is gone. I called Joey and told him we needed to talk. I would meet him at his condo. When I arrived, he opened the door and tried to hug me. I backed away. He looked at me like what's going on.

I said, "Sit down Joey. My relationship with you is the biggest mistake of my life. Robbie knows everything and he's divorcing me. Here's the good news. You're going to be a daddy in about seven months. Here's the bad news. You're going to be a daddy in about seven months."

He looked at me like I dropped a bomb on him. I had.

He stuttered, "Ho..how..how? I thought you were on the pill."

I said, " I haven't been for years since Robbie got snipped."

"Ohhhh, shit."

I sad, "Yeah, my fault for getting caught up in the moment in Houston when I let you pump me full of your potent sperm three times a day so I have a lot of responsibility too. So here are our options, abortion is out of the question. I will be forty-five years old in a few months. I keep it and I'm old and gray when he/she graduates high school. You keep he/she and at 30, you're a pussy hound and would make a terrible father. Or I give he/ she up for adoption the day I deliver. I vote number 3. You're a lawyer so you know you will need to sign over all parental rights to me for the adoption. My name only will be on the birth certificate. You're free and clear of me and the baby. I want no ties to you whatsoever."

He said, "I don't want to be free of you. It doesn't change my love for you. You can move in with me. Marry me, Deanna."

I said, "Joey, I don't love you in that way. I lost my mind for awhile for a pretty face and a big dick. Well Joey, I've lost my husband, my marriage, maybe my children, my parents and who knows else because I loved your big dick and the gallon of cum you pumped into my unfaithful cunt that obviously has no conscience. Once I am able to stop dodging bullets, I'm going to get my life back."

He saw my clear polished, trimmed nails and looked at me.

I said, "Yes, all gone. This is the new me. I'm a one man woman and that one good man has been wronged. I owe it to him to let him find happiness. I just forgot that for awhile. Oh, by the way, Mr. Ingram ain't happy with us, especially you. You might look over your shoulder once in awhile. He won't hurt me physically but he will kill you. We'll be talking when the paperwork is done.

"Please reconsider, Deanna. I want you in my life. I want to be in my baby's life."

"No, Joey. I'm not in love with you. I never meant for you to fall in love with me. I'm sorry for allowing that to happen. I was a happily married woman and you are a big dicked home wrecker. I understand it takes two to tango and I'm as much at fault as you are. Husband material, you are not. You pursued a married woman and destroyed a happy family. Hang on to that dick. It's all you got going for you. I hope you rot in hell. I'm sure we will meet there."

Robbie had me served with divorce papers at Nancy's apartment. Just like him to save me from embarrassment. I will be embarrassed enough when my belly starts swelling. My daughters will barely acknowledge my existence since I confessed my sins to them. Hopefully, someday, they will forgive me. They stare at my swollen belly and just shake their head in disgust.

The next three or four months were very hard. I moved into an apartment so Nancy could have a break from me. She's still pretty pissed. My little baby bump is gradually turning into a full fledged baby engorged belly. The office was buzzing. I got some congratulations from some who didn't know the facts and some holier-than-thou sneers from others who know or think they know the story. Janice, my secretary was the only one who knows the the truth. Joey quit and as far as I know, never outed our affair to anyone, but a few in the office had seen us and suspected he put this baby in me since my impending divorce was common knowledge now.

As far as my sex life, my fingers and vibrators do the job. Like my first two pregnancies, I'm horny as hell when I'm pregnant. I can't say I don't fantasize about the memories of Joey's eight inch tool pumping his hot load into my cheating pussy but I did a few times. Then I cry. I think mostly about Robbie and his loving body draped over mine at night and know I gave up the best thing I ever knew for some cheap sex thrills. I miss the way he held me after we made love. The way he kissed me. I miss everything about him. How stupid can a woman be. I'm sure my picture is in the dictionary under "really stupid woman."

He didn't show up for the final divorce hearing so I haven't seen him since he left that night. I wonder if he's moved on. I hope so. He deserved better.

—————-

My anger has subsided some but the immense hurt will be with me for a long time. God, how I miss Deanna. I've seen her here and there a few times. She was always beautiful when she was pregnant but that was then. I know how horny she gets when she's pregnant. Smart's probably giving her all the loving she can stand right now. I've sat in her parking lot a few times waiting to catch a glimpse of her and see if he's with her but I never have. She strolls out to her car with her swollen belly hidden by plain maternity clothes. Then goes straight to her apartment. I hear she seldom leaves it except for work. For the first time in my adult life I'm alone...really alone.

—————-

After I got the final divorce papers, I would like to say I got drunk, but I haven't had a drop of alcohol since I destroyed my life. Plus I have a child in my belly. No, not my style. I will mourn the loss of my marriage and my one and only in my own way. It kills me to know that he wasn't the last man in me and I'm carrying that man's baby. I'm going to place him in a good home with a loving family. It's a boy. He didn't ask for this so he at least deserves the best parents I can find. It's certainly not me.

I've only seen Robbie a few times since our talk but I hear he's still doing the international routes. He will probably find some blue eyed blonde European vixen with flawless feet and toes to keep him warm at night. He was going to ask for continental flights before I blew up our marriage so we could reconnect. Shot myself in the foot again. Me? nobody wants to date a 8 month pregnant 45 year old with pretty toes. I lost the only man that was like that through selfishness, lust and stupidity.

I was at work when my water broke. Janice, my loyal secretary who helped me get through this disaster, took me to Labor and Delivery. She had the decency to not say, "Remember the day I warned you?" Social Services contacted the prospective parents and five hours later, I gave birth to a beautiful blued little boy. I never saw him. He went straight to his adoptive parents for the bonding. Nancy was with me the whole time. What a friend. The birth was uncomplicated and I was discharged the next day. The sense of loss after carrying a child in your womb for nine months is heartbreaking in a case like this but I knew he was going to a good home.

We sold the house and split the proceeds. It was paid for over 24 years so we made out like bandits in this market. While i was moving, I came across the two toe rings Joey gave me. They went in the trash. Robbie still had some anger for a long time and asked for my rings back when we signed the papers. I put them in his hand when we signed the house sale papers. I turned and ran out of the building sobbing. I still have every piece of jewelry he ever gave me...anklets, rings , toe rings, necklaces, bracelets. I will never wear them again for anyone but him. My pedicures are nothing special these days with no special anything. Just clear polish. All that was just for him.

Chapter 13

Eight months after the divorce, Nancy called me out of the blue.

She said, "Robbie, how bout dinner on me tomorrow night. I would like to talk to you."

It had been twenty-five plus years since I had been on a date with anyone but Deanna. I said, "Dinner sounds great, but it's on me. What time should I pick you up?"

Nancy said, "Pick me up me at my apartment at 6 o'clock."

I walked up to her door and knocked with butterflies in my stomach. Nancy opened the door and I was stunned. Before me stood an absolutely gorgeous female in a short blue dress. She had on sheer light blue stockings and blue strappy five inch CFM heeled sandals. I guess the only reason I hadn't paid much attention to Nancy before was because she was Deanna's friend and I only had eyes for Deanna.

"Robbie, it's so good to see you. Handsome as always. Please come in."

She closed the door, walked over to me, put her arms around my neck and laid a smoldering kiss on me.

We broke the kiss and said, "I've been wanting to do that for 20 years."

I said, "Really."

She said, Robbie, I would never have even thought about hitting on you as long as you were married to Deanna. But you are a free man now. I hope you don't mind if I test the water?"

I answered with a smoldering kiss of my own, picked her up and carried her to her bedroom. I unzipped her dress and dropped it to the floor as she unbuttoned my shirt.

She said, "Robbie, what about dinner?"

"Later, Gorgeous, first things first. Damn, Nancy. Blue thigh high seamed stockings and no panties?"

She said, "Deanna wasn't the only woman that knows how to dress to catch a man."

She unbuckled my pants, dropped them to my feet and wrapped her long fingers around my cock. I laid her back on her bed, and unbuckled her sandals. She wore royal blue nail polish on her long toes and a toe ring on each foot. She obviously took a few lessons from Deanna. At least on how to get my attention. I reached down and put her stockinged toes in my mouth.

She moaned, "Go ahead Robbie, I know all about your toe thing. Suck them Baby. Make my toes yours, Honey. Then put your cock in me. Go easy, Baby. Its been a long time since I had anything but a vibrator in me."

I put her foot on my shoulder and pressed my cockhead to her entrance. My swollen glans entered her with only a little resistance. I heard her gasp as I continued my march to her cervix. There was no point in telling her I'm a stud because I'm not. I knew I could lose it any second inside her.

I said, "Nancy, I'm too close. It's been awhile for me too. I'm sure you already know I'm shooting blanks."

"I know, Big Boy. Give me all you got. Robbie, even if you were still shooting swimmers, I would want everyone of your little soldiers deep inside me. She took my six inches and we fucked like there was no tomorrow. She came hard. Her body shook like a leaf, she's not a squirter like Deanna but her orgasms are just as intense. I started cumming in her, shooting a hefty load that coated her cervix. I pulled out and ate her to another orgasm.

"Oh, God, Robbie. You nasty man. Eat my cum filled pussy. God, I, cumming again."

"Okay, Beautiful, if we are going to continue this later, I need protein."

She put on some panties so she wouldn't leak my cum on her dress. I kissed her blue toes through her blue nylons while she tried to get dressed.

She said, "I kinda like the toe thing. I didn't know what a turn on it was until Deanna explained it to me years ago. Feeling your warm breath and tongue on them turns me on."

I said, "I aim to please." I sucked her big toe into my mouth. She closed her eyes and through her head back as I bathed them with my tongue.We went to one of the finest restaurants in town. She squirmed in our dimly lit booth with me smiling at her knowing why.

She whispered in my ear, "Robbie, we need to go soon, Baby. My pussy is full of you. My clit is swollen and rubbing against the seat. I m on the verge of an orgasm right here in the restaurant, Robbie."

I said, "No shit?"

I grinned mischievously and leaned over, slipping my hand under her dress all the way to her soaked panty and ran my thumb over swollen clit a few times.

She said, "Oh God! Noooo, I'm gonna cum. She put her hand over her mouth. I watched her petit body shake like a leaf in the wind. She had an orgasm right there in the restaurant. She tried to be quiet but was not totally successful. There was a gasp and the diners at the next table looked at her. Her face was flushed. She squeezed her legs together with my hand between them as she came. I dropped a couple of hundred on the table and got up to leave. That's when I saw her several tables away.

Deanna! She was with some guy I didn't recognize. She happened to turn around and saw me with Nancy. The look on her face was priceless. I put two fingers to my lips and blew her a kiss. We turned and walked out. Nancy never saw her.

When we arrived back at her apartment, I said, "As I recall, you have another foot and five more toes that need my attention, Ma'am. I took off her sandal and stocking leaving her bare toes pointed at my lips. She took the stocking from me slipped it over my naked erection all the way to my engorged head. It was covered by the reinforced toe. She then put her lips around my cock and gave me the most sensuous blow job I've ever had. She sucked my cock through the stocking while stroking my shaft. I watched my milky cum spew out of the tip into the stocking.

I filled the toe of her stocking with warm semen. She stretched her leg and pointed her blue polished toes at me. She slid her stocking back over her arched foot then watched my cum ooze between her toes.

She said, "Now, Robbie suck my toes if you dare."

I thought, "Jesus, this woman has no lack of imagination."

I never hesitated. I devoured her stocking clad toes tasting my own cum while she buried two fingers in her pussy. She must have hit her G-spot because she came again. She pulled her fingers out of her hole and licked them clean. She kissed me with cum all over my lips and tongue.

I said, "Well, that's a new one for me and I thoroughly enjoyed it."

She laughed and said, "I have another set of toes that needs attention, Robbie. I want you to spend the night with me and take care of that problem and a few more issues."

"Your wish is my command, Lovely Lady."

"Robbie, I can't believe she threw you away. You are a master lover. I can't remember a night like this since Jack died. You made it soooo special. I'm not washing my pussy. I want every thing you put in it to stay there."

For the next two days and nights, we ate, we talked, laughed and made love.

I said, Okay, Nancy, what's this about." These past two days have been awesome. You have made me feel like a new man. The best I've felt since...since...my life crashed.

She said, "It's about you. I needed to know what I've missed while Deanna was impaled on that young stud's dick getting knocked up. I don't know what she was thinking. I have to tell you, I'm sitting here with your milky essence deep inside me and I'm so turned on that I'm about to jump out of my skin.

I said, "We do have to be able to walk tomorrow you know."

We had round two and three and tried for four but the body wasn't willing. We slept like the dead.

I found her making breakfast in the nude. I could see dried semen on the inside of her thighs. What's a man to do when a beautiful lady presents him with Disneyland and Heaven in one spot. I was rested up now. I finished eating. Nancy smiled seductively and sat on her table, spreading her legs inviting me into her body once more. Her pussy was still wet from several semen injections and was still puffy.

She said, "Put that amazing cock in me one more time, Robbie. I'm a little sore, Baby, so be gentle."

I put her feet on my shoulders and slid into her. I fucked her until we both said uncle. She gasped as I filled her with what little cum I had left. We showered together, kissed and I went home. I could easily fall for her. Nancy is hotter than a two dollar pistol and I enjoyed my time with her.

Just as I was waking up, my phone rang. It was Nancy.

She said, "Why didn't you tell me Deanna was there last night."

I said, " There was no point. She was with a date and I had all the woman I wanted or could handle."

"Thank you for that, Robbie. I needed that. I got a phone call from her bright and early this morning. I got an ear full asking why her best friend dressed to the nines was out with her husband. I told her, you mean your EX husband, Deanna? The one you fucked over and then let some asshole put his baby in you? That husband? Remember when I told you he would have no problem finding a lady to give him some grief therapy. Well, he's fair game and I have no problem volunteering for the project. I told her that you were a wonderful, sexy man but she knew that before she found herself impaled on her fuck toy, didn't she? Then, all I heard was a dial tone. She hung up on me."

I said, "She really would have been pissed if she had known where my fingers were playing underneath your dress and the little commotion you caused in the restaurant."

"Robbie, I will never forget that." We both laughed and hung up.

Chapter 14

It's been three years since I destroyed my life and marriage. I basically go to work, go home and read usually. I get hit on from time to time especially if I go out with coworkers but I turn them all down. There was only one man I wanted and I'm sure he's moved on with his life. My girls are better with me now even though our relationship took a big hit over my betrayal of their father. They visit once in a while but it's always a bit strained. Both are married now and I'm certainly not the one to be giving marital advice. So I don't volunteer any.

I did see Robbie a few years ago out with Nancy. I was severely pissed with no reason to be. He blew me a little kiss before they walked out. I called her the next day to jump her ass but she reminded me that I threw him away when I got pregnant by another man. He was fair game and will be a catch for any "faithful" woman, emphasizing faithful. I love her but I guess she needed to sting me a little? What could I say? She was right.

——————

It's been almost four years since those fateful few months and the divorce was final. I saw her at both girls weddings. We were cordial and civil for the girls. Deep down, I know I will always love her. She's pushing fifty years old and still beautiful. We did our mother/father thing for the girls. I even danced with her as the mom and dad should do. She cried through the entire song.

She looked at me through her tears and said, "You were the only one for me. There will never be another, Robbie. I am so, so, sorry."

Rob5373
Rob5373
875 Followers