All Comments on 'Love, Lust, and Betrayal Pt. 03'

by Rob5373

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ah plot twists and turns

fun watching a story wind down that winds up again

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 4 years ago

Fun ending but the military doesnt just let mia stroll home nonchalantly

SithLord6969SithLord6969almost 4 years ago

Such a better ending!

Plus the sneaky cliff hanger at the end. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mediocre poker

The writing just isn't very good. The flow is horrible. And rehashing the previous ending seemed odd and felt wrong. Make a choice and stick with it.

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Gee this wasn't telegraphed at all

Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Was wondering if

that was going to happen. Keep it going. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOW!!! Didn't expect that

Please don't disappoint--we need a part 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

Nice twist!

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago

How is that a good ending?

jaythemanjaythemanalmost 4 years ago
Some Better

I did like this some better. Joey needs to feel some pain, though. I'm guessing there is more to this alternate ending. I would have stuck with Nancy if I were Robbie. I never could forget the bad times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great third chapter

Does the ending mean we might see a chapter 4 ? Certainly a twist and could end here...

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

This would've been a great conclusion to the story, except you ruined their happy ending by having the supposedly deceased Jack turn up. I guess Nancy now dumps Robbie for her soulmate, leaving the poor guy betrayed and alone... again. How depressing.

How about writing the true happy ending to this tale of marital misery:

"He will probably find some blue eyed blonde European vixen with flawless feet and toes to keep him warm at night."

Yeah! Now that's the ending Robbie really deserved. He should marry a broody mid-thirties temptress with beautiful feet to indulge his foot fetish. He can get the vasectomy reversed and have some more children, just like he said he wanted in this chapter. It would be the best revenge against Deanna, fulfilling her worst nightmare, as Robbie starts a new family with a faithful younger woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
interesting ending

I liked it all the way to the very end until you decided to possibly break Robbie's heart all over again. Hasn't he had enough heartbreak?

Bh76Bh76almost 4 years ago

Not bad. I preferred the original ending. Will part 4 be coming now?

I’m a fan of your use of feet and legs. Keep it up!

CaOldDogCaOldDogalmost 4 years ago
Interesting

OK where are you going from here?

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 4 years ago

Nope! Easy, but massively unlikely. If Jack had negotiated for, she would know weeks or more before he arrived at ROBBIE’s door. Jack is dead!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Nooooooo... No.No.No. You could almost hear the record skip in the background at the last reveal. Its the end of the world as we know it.

Great story

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 4 years ago
Sucks to be Jack

Yeah... by law it sounds like Jack is now a single man, whether he wants it or not. Maybe he can hook up with Deanna - sounds like she's pretty hot still.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 4 years ago
Impossible

If an MIA was found and returned home the wife would be contacted no matter if she remarried or not. So, unless Jack is a deserter this ending is bullshit.

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
Nooooo!

You ruined a perfect ending with "Jack" I won't be reading the next segment. There will be no way to "fix" it. Saw it coming with the alternate ending rewrite of what happened to Jack. Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a twist

Technically Nancy is still married to jack and is therefore committing Bigamy.

Poor Robbie this is going to destroy him depending on Nancy's decision. If she chooses Jack Robbie will be destroyed. If she chooses Robbie then Robbie will be destroyed wondering when Nancy is going to cheat ob him with Jack.

Will be interesting how this dilemma is going to be sorted out.

There is of course the possibility Deanne and Robbie will get back together but is that in Robbie's best interests.

It is going to take a damned good author to write this next part. You are up to it.

Rob5373Rob5373almost 4 years agoAuthor
Hey, Literotica. Where’s the comments?

Thank you all for your comments. Many of you have commented and I appreciate that but only some of them are showing up. That’s been the norm through this whole story. A lot of comments, good and the usual trolls But many of them are not showing up. Seems there’s a problem with Literotica posting comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I saw it coming

It’s a little silly, but what the hell. Stranger things happen in real life. I enjoyed your story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Ok

You got me. Made me laugh. Did NOT see that coming.

The_NexusThe_Nexusalmost 4 years ago
Chapter 4

There Definitely needs to be a chapter 4 now.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 4 years ago
Really need another part

Good writing. I just don't understand why Nancy waited 8 months.

I was OK with the first ending, but marrying Nancy was an equally acceptable ending.

But, now we need another part with Jack coming in after 13+ years. Neither Jack nor Nancy are in any way at fault, but both are now very different people than they were when he disappeared.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I don't think this was necessary

You could have left off at the end of the last version, except have Deanna and Smart burned

cybojicybojialmost 4 years ago
Cool

More mayhem. Like to see where this one goes. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Too complicated...

What now? Robbie lose his new wife to Jack? or Deanna falls in love with Jack and everyone end up happy again....or in the end Robbie has to go back to his first wife, again? Why did Robbie pick his ex wife best friend for a wife? Kinda silly.

Now what happened to Deanna's ex boyfriend? it was to ease to give up that baby for adoption.

With this ending the story got to complicated and not really worth it for me to read more about it. No matter how you put it another ending will be just not interesting...*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So I guess Jack will hook up with Deanna? Whatever.

Thanks for the effort.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
I was liking this, you dirty little pervert, until the last line.

I suspected that is what you were up to earlier but it really did kind of spoil it.

Why was Deanne kissing Mark if she didn't want anyone but Robbie?

Who was she out with when Robbie took Nancy on that first date?

For a supposedly celibate woman, she seemed to be dating a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well

Like this ending (or continuation) much better. This one didn't have Deanne hanging around being irritating. The author does a pretty good job of writing a romance. Granted it was mostly sex, but there wasn't doubt how Nancy feels about for her new husband.

Now what to do about Jack? Does him showing nullify the second marriage? Depends on the jurisdiction. But, generally, the second marriage is still valid. There are certain redresses for Jack. He can be entitled to get his property back. Insurance may need a court to decide. But payouts to the spouse left behind usually don't require the person to give it back unless fraud was involved. This is because insurance money would have been used for its purpose especially after 15-20 years.

However, voiding a second marriage may not be a redress available except in countries where a spouse is considered property. Kind of hard to put the genie back into the bottle. So where does Nancy's love life go from here? It's pretty much up to her and the author. If she wants to get back with Jack, I guess she could get an annulment. But, I'm guessing she will find out Jack is not the same Jack who deployed to Iraq. Time, recovery, and experiences he went through can have it's toll.

baulloyder68baulloyder68almost 4 years ago
Oops

As Deanna was driving by her and Robbie's old house she saw Nancy's car in the garage just like hers use to be. Problem being, that after the divorce they sold the house making a killing because it was paid off and they split the money.

I wish you would make up your mind and finish the dam story like you said twice now. Stop coming up with teasers like Jack showing up, leaving an opening to continue. I hate shit like that so finish the dam story and start something new. I don't think you have another story in you so you are milking this one. FTDS!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
No no no...

Please don't go there. A dead man can't come back to life. I liked the first ending, do not like this alt. ending, it's just wrong... Sorry, 1 star.

TimcutyourshitTimcutyourshitalmost 4 years ago

Liked the twist at the end

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

Now needs a part 4. I liked both endings but this one was more realistic. Seems there are big problems coming though.

kmreaderkmreaderalmost 4 years ago
Pt. 04 - Jack and Deanna

Coming soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
OOOOOFFFFFFFFF! You got me! Right there . . .

Very nice (alternate) ending! But what a close! Always leave 'em wanting more!

Of course, in non-LW life she would have been notified by DoD that 'ole Jack had shown up and was in some hospital in Germany getting his health back, etc. But I like your ending better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
SAW IT COMING

BEEN AROUND THIS SITE TOO LONG, SORRY, BUT I SAW IT COMING. THIS IS A GOOD STORY OVERALL, WELL WRITTEN, BUT YES, YOU KEEP IT GOING TOO LONG. NOW FINISH IT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
better

I like that he kept Nancy and did not go back to the cheater. The role play in the office to me was just wrong. His ex cheated with someone at work and destroyed what had been a great marriage. So he in a small way simulates that with his new faithful bride? Her being "raped" by a total stranger or her willingly having sex at work with a stranger is a turn on? Hell, have sex at work if you like but still be her husband. No role play.

No for having Jack come back, that opens a can of worms. I will be waiting for that story for sure. I hope he doesn't go all depressed and hyper spooked and has her followed or fight saying she is cheating with Jack and even worse I hope they don't have jack move in and become one of those families with two husbands sharing one wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hmm...

would have given this 4*. Far better ending then the RAAC the first one was. But then you had to throw in the twist at the end. I guess this is so you can continue writing this story and turn it into a RAAC in chapter 4 or 5. Or maybe a wife swap, So the cheating slut can also have a happy ending. If this is the end right now, 2*. But I'll wait to see if it is continued.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

Looking forward to the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This one

Goes ti Si-Fi

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Better, but problem with the ending

If Jack is alive after 13+ years, considering that he disappeared during a war (lets assume he was captured), then as soon as he got free he would contact the military; then he would be debriefed and given medical attention. During this time they would be contacting the family - i.e. his wife, parents, siblings, etc... For him to show up with absolutely no warning is not realistic based on the story. This could go many ways, but I would assume after 13 years missing Jack getting back with Nancy is not going to happen. Too much time has occurred and they both have changed - Nancy deserves to be with Rob. Jack probably deserves someone else also. Deanna? Maybe. She can pick her life up and maybe get some happiness. She will always have to live with the fact that she destroyed her marriage by her own actions; and she probably damaged every relationship that she ever had. Could she find someone else? Maybe, but she'll never be as happy as she once was - it will also be a case of she got 2nd or 3rd pick.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Comments

I commented on this story previously, but all 83 of my comments this week have suddenly disappeared. I liked this ending g better than your previous try, but I'm worried that you're piling on Robbie. Looking forward to part four of this story.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 4 years ago

Obvious... As soon As the story mentioned that Jack had died in a helicopter crash in Iraq It was obvious that he would going to come back and as brie hobbies and gonna hook up with the ex wife

premshankerpremshankeralmost 4 years ago
Ghost Appears

What a 'end' ? ?

Where from "JACK' crop up.

Next we see 'wife' back from 'cancer'

Suspense is good ,but avoid confusion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Nice twist to move forward

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago
Really

I think you tried to jump the shark with that ending with Jack. :0/

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Much better. Poor Jack, another chapter???

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Much better this time!!! What will Nancy do with Jack??!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

There is no way that a man who went through what he went through would engage in that particular type of fantasy...

On another note... Many of your sentences are off in their phrasing... Example... "She felt the same what he did"... Instead of "she felt the same as he did"... There are

Many sentences like this... A good editor is supposed to catch these...

-jaye-

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

So by now I am used to your toe fetish so that’s not new. I always laugh at how your female characters have such an infatuation with cum. Kind of hilarious since I have never met a woman who talked like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 stars

Until Jack showed up.

Talk about an ass-pull.

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some really funny paragraphs....

1. Social Services contacted the prospective parents and five hours later, I gave birth to a beautiful blued little boy. I never saw him. - then how did u know he had blue eyes?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting preamble about the foot fetish. But I have to say, my late wife had gnarly feet because of frostbite from her early days mountaineering. Yet she was what today's youngsters was "hot" and like a minx. Love is like that. But I like the way the author uses the fetish in character development. Talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2 stars... It was 5 stars until the last sentence.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"She slid her stocking back over her arched foot then watched my cum ooze between her toes." - I don't remember if I said this on the first version, but that's just gross.

\

"I would drive by our old house and see Nancy's car in the garage where mine used to sit." - They sold the house.

\

"he walked in still in my work blouse and skirt." - HE walked in in her blouse and skirt? Kinky! But seriously, I thought she changed into a t-shirt and shorts?

\

The military didn't notify her that they found her husband?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well was much superior to chapter 2 until the final sentence. Wtf?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Much better alternate ending until the very end. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Much better than parts 1 & 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRob5373@Rob5373
Hi, I’ve been reading Literotica for years. Very much into the Romance, Loving Wives, and Erotic couplings categories. I have a bit of a foot and leg fetish which my stories reflect. Nothing like a lady in stockings and heels. I don’t give the incest, bestiality or any of the...

story TAGS