Love, Lust, and Betrayal Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Robbie. It's starting to come back. I remember. April? April. He shot her too. How is she?"

I turned and looked down at the floor.

She whispered, "No, please no. Robbie, tell me she's not dead. She tried to help me." Tears we're rolling down her face.

I said, "I'm so sorry, Honey. They did their best to save her. Her injuries were just too severe. The police are hunting for Jack as we speak."

Angie walked in the room and sat beside her bed.

She said, "You told her?"

I nodded in the affirmative.

Angie held her hand while they both wept for the loss of their friend.

Over the next week, Nancy's strength was slowly returning. Her breathing was nearly normal and her voice was stronger.

Her physical wounds were healing nicely and she was able to move her arm as the exit wound was mainly soft tissue damage with the bullet missing the bones and joint.

On the tenth day, she was discharged to go home. Deanna and Angie were both there to help me get her home. She was sporting a pretty blue fiberglass cast on her leg which would be an accessory for the next six weeks.

I picked her up in her SUV so she could be as comfortable as possible. She was still a little weak and unsteady on her crutches. We stood ready to catch her if she fell but soon she was a pro at handling crutches.

I got her home with the Deanna's help.

I said, "No argument. The doctor said another week of bed rest for you, Young Lady."

She laid down in our bed while Deanna helped her get comfortable.

Nancy said, "Thanks for your help, Deanna. At some point in the hospital, were you talking to me? I could swear I heard you talking to me but I was out for most of that time."

"I talked to you while you were sedated, hoping to comfort you with a friendly voice. Is it ok if I stop in and check on you occasionally."

"Sure, Deanna. Looks like I'm not going anywhere for awhile."

Chapter 20

The cops updated me on the search for Jack, letting me know they found the Mustang Jack had been driving abandoned in a parking lot. He was still at large. Murder and attempted murder warrants had been issued for Jack Flowers in the death of April Bonner and the shooting of Nancy.

Four months had passed since that deadly day. I had relaxed some but had not totally let my guard down. Angie and Deanna were regular visitors while Nancy rehabbed and recuperated. The cast was finally removed from her leg. She was limping but getting better. The doctor had cleared for most activities including sex.

I massaged Nancy's legs and feet every night using all types of lotions on her scars to help them fade but I knew the emotional scars would be there for a long time.

I walked into the house just getting home from my short flight today and didn't see Nancy. I called out to her.

"Nancy, I'm home, Baby."

I heard her say, "I'm in the bedroom, Honey, Could you help me a moment?"

I entered the bedroom to a number of candles burning, rose petals on the bed and a gorgeous female specimen standing by the bed in nothing but a garter belt, beige seamed stocking and five inch heeled sandals with nothing but tiny straps holding them on her freshly pedicured feet and toes.

My wife's nipples were standing tall and proud. I could see that engorged clit protruding from its hood just like it did that night in the restaurant.

She said, "Don't make me walk to you, Cowboy because I can't. These heels are only for show tonight. I'm barely able to stand in them. You like? Soon as you put that wonderful dick in me, you can take them off and give my toes the attention they've missed for the last several months or leave them on. Your choice but don't ask me to walk in them."

I couldn't get undressed fast enough. I walked over to her and she unbuckled my belt and pants. They fell to the floor. She slipped her hand inside my boxers and wrapped her fingers around my stone hard cock.

She said, "By the way, Sailor. It's $50 for a blowjob. $200 if you fuck me. $250 if you fuck me snd cum inside me."

I pulled my billfold out of my pants and dumped the entire cash contents on the bed. Probably around $1000.00 Then I threw my credit cards on top of the cash.

I said, "Honey, you or me may need traction in the morning. Not sure which right now."

She hopped on her good foot to the bed and laid on her back with her legs spread. I dove between her legs devouring her clit and licking her labia, occasionally sliding my tongue into her wet hole.

I rose up to her face and began kissing her. She licked her own juices from my lips and face just as my cock penetrated her pussy.

Oh, Yes, My Baby. It's been too long. Fuck me, Robbie. Make love to me. Fill me up."

I put her foot on my shoulder and buried myself deep in my gorgeous wife. I unbuckled her sandal and kissed her toes. She pried my lips open with her nylon covered toes and pushed them into my mouth. Four months ago, I was wondering if I would ever be enjoying them again.

She started the ritual I knew so well. The overt signs that her mind and body were going into orgasmic bliss. Her back arched. Her toes curled in my mouth.

"Baby! Oh BABY! I'm CUMMMiNG, Robbie! Don't stop. I'm there...Oh YES..YES."

I said, "You gonna earn that money you're laying on tonight, Baby. Get ready. Here comes my load, Baby!"

I plunged into her with my glans nudging her cervix and released rope after rope of milky semen into her body. She clamped down on me and came again pulling me into her with her feet on my ass.

I collapsed on top of her then rolled off of her. We were catching our breath when she gathered the cash I dumped on the bed.

She started counting and said, "Okay, Mr. John Smith, $200 bucks for fucking me. Another $50 for filling my pussy with your hot jizz and another $100 for the privilege of eating my pussy and making me cum."

I said, "Wait a minute.Thats not right. You mean I'm paying YOU to have an orgasm and the pleasure YOU get from having your pussy licked? What's wrong with that picture? "

She said, "Take it or leave, Buster. You got $650 dollars left before I start sliding credit cards. What's it gonna be? You wanna see this pussy again? I need another orgasm and I got room in there for another load of cum. You up for it. I'll go ahead and take this $650 on account. You'll need something for a tip too."

That's when she straddled me and impaled her slick cum filled pussy on my penis. She roads me like a stallion until we both were cumming. She was soaking my cock with her juice and I was coating her cervix with more of my pearly white cum. I took a nipple in my mouth and sucked it til it wouldn't stretch any more. Then I did the same to the other one.

I said, "Do you know how much I love you, Lady?"

She said, "Sorry. Mr. Smith. You can't fall in love with a Lady of the Night. You can love me all you want for a price."

We were trying to keep from laughing but it was hard.

She said, "You're on credit now, Mister. The nipples are $50 a piece. I reached down and slipped a finger into her. I pulled it out. It was covered with my cum and massaged it into her already sensitive clit.

"Oh God! Rabbie , you're killing me. I can't stand any...Oh Fuck, I'm gonna cum again."

And she did.

She said, "I hope you're credit cards are good. I count another $600 minimum. You fucked me again and shot another load into my womb. Plus you fingered me and rubbed my clit with your cum. That's gotta be worth at least another $250."

I was semi hard again so I worked my dick back into her pussy.

"Jesus, Robbie, I'm not gonna be able to walk at all tomorrow."

I said, "Maybe not but you're gonna have a fistful of money."

We both laughed as I plunged my semi hard cock into her as far as I could then collapsed still inside her. We were done.

Life was good again...til it wasn't.

The police told me that Jack was still at large with no leads at all regarding his whereabouts. We had relaxed a bit but I was still wary. I'm sure he knows Nancy is still alive. I doubt he would leave the job unfinished. I kept a close eye for anything suspicious including installing surveillance cameras around our property because I was still flying. There were times when Nancy was alone which concerned me. She's planning to go back to work the next week.

When I got home that day, I saw Deanna's car in the driveway.

I entered the house and immediately felt that something was out of place.

I said, "Hi, Ladies. Everything ok?" I saw Nancy with her leg elevated and an ice pack on her ankle.

Nancy said with a shaky voice, "Yeah, Honey, I just over did it today. My ankle swelled up on me."

Her eyes were shifting to the kitchen door trying to get my attention in that direction. Deanna stood up and walked around me also trying to get my attention.

Just as I turned to look, Jack Flowers walked out of the kitchen pointing a gun at all of us.

He said, "Hello, Ingram. What these ladies are trying to tell you with their eyes is that you have a visitor."

I said, "You Son of a Bitch. You didn't have to kill that young woman. She had her whole life in front of her."

Jack said, "Collateral Damage. If my wife...yes, I said MY wife had the decency to die on the street, I wouldn't have had to shoot the other woman. I'm declaring your marriage to Nancy null and void. Now I have to finish the job."

He had the drop on me. I couldn't get my gun out before he shot me first.

He raised his weapon at my chest and pulled the trigger just as Deanna yelled, "No, don't shoot him."

Deanna jumped in front of me. I saw the bullet hit her as she went to the floor.

At that same moment, two more shots rang out. I saw Nancy still on the sofa pointing a semi automatic pistol at Jack. Jack looked stunned as two blood spots appeared on his shirts. He tried to fire another round at Nancy but she fired again hitting him in the forehead. Jack fell to the floor.

I kicked the gun away from him and checked his pulse. Nancy's shots were true. Jack Flowers was dead. Deanna was moaning on the floor.

She said, "Damn, that hurts so bad."

I said, "You Dummy, why did you do that?"

She was bleeding from her right pelvic area above her thigh. She was wearing shorts and I could see blood running down her thigh from her groin.

"I couldn't let him hurt you, Robbie. Jesus, that hurts. I can't move my leg. I can't believe that bastard shot me."

Nancy and I both were kneeling over her. I put a pillow under her head and pulled her shorts down. I examined the wound. I thought from the location, the bullet probably hit her pelvis. There was no exit wound. Nancy had called 911.

I put pressure on her wound to control the bleeding. I could hear the sirens.

I looked at my wife and said, "What the fuck? Where did that gun come from?"

Deanna winced in pain and whispered, "I bought it for her last week. I had just showed her how to use it when the Assshole showed up. She hid it under the pillow beside her on the sofa."

Nancy said, "Honey, I was brought up on a farm. My daddy made sure I could protect myself years ago. I've been a good shot all my life. Never thought I would have to use that skill. It saddens me that I had to do that but there was no way I was going to let him shoot you."

I said, "You both saved my life. You worked great as a team even though your action was a little extreme, Deanna."

She said, "Don't make me laugh. It hurts too much."

The police rushed in through the front door with guns drawn. Luckily it was the same officers that investigated Nancy's shooting. They checked Jack for life function and bagged his gun. They also took Nancy's gun.

The paramedics tended to Deanna's wound and transported her to the hospital. Nancy said, "I'm going with her."

The officer called the coroner and said, "Looks like we can close the file on Jack Flowers. Who shot him?"

I said, "I know this is a bit confusing, Officer, so keep up. When he pointed the gun at me, Ms. Deanna Ingram, my former wife, the victim on the floor, jumped in front of me and took the bullet meant for me. Then, Mrs. Nancy Ingram, my present wife, pulled her gun from underneath the pillow and put two rounds in Jack. Jack tried to fire again when she put the third one in his head, dispatching Mr. Flowers with prejudice."

He said, "Man, how do you get two women that look like those two to love you so much that they would take a bullet for you."

I said, "Luck, Officer. Pure luck to be loved like that."

Epilogue

When I arrived at the hospital, Deanna was already in surgery. Nancy was waiting for me in the Waiting Area. She ran to me and put her arms around me.

"Oh My God, Robbie. I still don't believe I killed Jack. I'm just now realizing the gravity of what happened. He was going to kill all of us. I did the right thing, didn't I, Robbie?"

"Honey, you were so brave. There's no doubt you saved all three of us today. How's Deanna?"

"The doctor said she lost a lot of blood and the bullet fractured her pelvis but she will be ok. I want to be here when she wakes up from surgery. She saved your life, My Love. I can't even begin to fathom the love that woman has for you."

I said, "Look me in the eye, Mrs. Ingram. You killed a man today to save my life also. That's love above and beyond the call of duty. I love you so much, Nancy Ingram. Never forget that. You are my wife til death do us part."

We sat quietly in the waiting room holding each other as the picture goes black.

The End.

12