All Comments on 'Love, Lust & Family Pt. 02: Embrace'

by thebritishbulldog

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

WOW!!!! So Sexy, looking forward to reading more chapters :)

smallrebellionsmallrebellionover 7 years ago
Left me wanting more!

I loved this part 2! Very sexy at the hot tub scene, but completely sensual at the threesome. And now I'm hoping part 3 has a scene with Jesse and Josh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Again, staccato sentences, making the read lumpy and disjointed

I guess you only pay attention to the ass-kissing comments, so go ahead, keep writing like this, I give up. 1 star

thebritishbulldogthebritishbulldogover 7 years agoAuthor
Response to anonymous

Hi anonymous. I understand that you prefer a different style of writing. I'd offer these two points; 1. I write for myself. If I enjoy the style then I'll keep it. 2. Some of the short sentences are deliberate. When things get hot and heavy and the tempo picks up the sentences get shorter.

I hope you find something you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not bad

But why open it for comments if you don't want critique?

I thought the story was okay, but it moved unevenly, sort of the way I would in my rough draft.

rodavrodavover 7 years ago

Is josh not going to tell his girlfriend Mariah what just happened? Since Mariah started to open about her family to him that she's having incestuous with her sisters, why not tell her that he also fucked Samantha aside from having a partial threesome with her. And also that he saw the twins fucking and he joined in. Also Josh should ask Mariah if she and her younger brother Jesse have been fucking.

Why hesitate or keep it a secret with his girlfriend? When she's open about it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it loved it

So far this the best chapter /series I read can’t wait to finish it

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
wow - very hot

what a sexy well-told tale. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous