All Comments on 'Love, Lust and Jealousy'

by adamgunn

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Where's the ending?

Is a chapter 2 in the works?

adamgunnadamgunnalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks, but . . .

Did you enjoy the story? What would you like to see in a sequel?

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

adamgunn

You start to create a well-crafted and nuanced tale only to fuck it up by either losing momentum where the story finished not with a bang but with a whimper. Indeed this one appeared to not have any conclusion. Was this your intention from the get-go, or do you envisage another chapter in this series?

ThorlolThorlol4 months ago

Feels problematic. It was interesting and realistic to a certain point. Atleast the dating phase to the going steady/love phase. I dont think that being in a open relationship is much of a problem. In their case absolutely no problem because they went into it together and had clear expectations. Atleast Alicia had them. Derek not so much, he was pretty much like anyone else in his position. He was being in love and willing to sacrifice parts of him to hold onto it. That is were the problematic part comes in. He will always sacrifice something. For example their first threesome. It wasnt so much a threesome but more of a couple +a third wheel. In essence, 90% of the time it was Alicia doing something with Mitch and Derek was the observer. Alicia and him had a quick pump and dumb but the eroticism happend between her and Mitch. There a not much people who like to not be included and those are cuckolds. That was not the impression I had from Derek. He was able to use Mandy like the wingwoman she was in the club. I mean, until Mitch met Alicia he was also a cuckold and not in a stag/vixen relationship. Although, you could argue that he still isnt in a stag/vixen relationship. When they are playing together its still just her and other guys. And she has a boyfriend besides her husband. So he isnt much of a stag. But kudos to him for putting himself first for the very first time when he met Alicia. So yeah. To sum it up, what Alicia and Derek now have is more like a cuckold relationship. But not even that. Sure they somehow love each other but they are not even really in the boyfriend/girlfriend phase. Thats starts when you involve each other in the significant parts of your lifes. And it was clear at the end of the story that Derek is just a guy who nobody knows about and they still live seperated. It seems disingenuous on Alicias part, because it just cant be because of her son. If she really had any misgivings about that she would be on her ex-husbands case for confusing their son by marrying someone. It feels like there should be a second part where their life together gets explored in much more detail. Things like living together with her son when she has him. Or like threesome with another women where she feels the same love for him like he did when he is almost exclusively busy with the other women. Or maybe even it being a point of conflict. And how their open relationship looks overall. Exploring how he feels when she is out on a date and he is sitting at home and vice versa. How they try to have a relationship of equals and not one where one of them always has to give and rarely takes.

ThorlolThorlol4 months ago

Damnit, just saw what a wall of text I wrote for a story wich is already 3 years old. Sorry about that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useradamgunn@adamgunn
My stories are somewhat long, and have a tendency to develop a plot. If you are looking for quick sex, perhaps I'm not the author for you. On the other hand, if you're looking for erotica, not pornography, hopefully I'll be able to keep your attentions. Some of my stories ar...

story TAGS