Love, Lust and Jealousy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day I was tempted to give Alicia a call. Maybe if I begged she'd tell Dale she wanted to be with me. I thought there was half a chance. But what if she wouldn't come back to me? How bad would I feel then? I let it go.

I picked Mandy up about seven, we went out to dinner and then showed up at the club around nine-thirty. The party was just getting started, Mandy knew a bunch of the folks there, couples and single guys both. I gazed at the dance floor of writhing human beings, most of the girls hid little of their bodies, it was a smorgasbord. Again I compared the girls I was dancing with against Alicia, many of them had firmer breasts, bigger asses and prettier faces. Around eleven Mandy suggested we head into the orgy room, we didn't even get completely naked before we were joined by another couple. Two women played with me as Mandy was heavily making out with another guy. Before too long I was putting a condom on and sticking it into one of the girls I was with as she was eating out the other girl. I took pains not to come, and a few minutes later the other woman was underneath me and I spewed. I felt satisfied, and as Mandy played with a few other guys I dressed and headed off to the bar. As I stood there with a beer in my hand, I considered what Alicia was probably doing. A part of me was still pissed, but there was a part that hoped she was having a good time. Hell, I knew Alicia, I knew she was having a great time.

I dropped Mandy off after two in the morning. She invited me in, told me I was welcome to stay the night. "Thanks, no," I said.

"Well, give me a call anytime. It was great to see you. Hope this took a little bit of sting out of your breakup. You're fantastic, you know."

I had nothing to do the next day. I went for a jog, one of my buds called me, we got into a pick up softball game. I broiled a steak for dinner, then about ten the screen of my cell lit up with the word, 'Alicia'. I considered not answering it. But after the fifth ring, just before it went to voicemail, I did.

"Hello," I said a little coldly.

"Hi, how are you?"

"I'm good. You?"

"Pretty good. Robbie's in the shower, getting ready for bed. What'd you do this weekend?"

"I saw Mandy." I hoped Alicia would get mad, instead she was happy for me.

"Oh, that's great. Did you have fun?"

"We did." Alicia knew I'd dated Mandy before we got serious, but I'd never told her about the club. I was tempted to rub her nose in it, but didn't. "So, how was Dale?"

"Oh, it was great to see him. You know he was my high-school sweetheart, don't you? It was really nice to just catch up with him."

The phrasing was a little odd. Maybe she just saw him platonically? "So you guys just caught up?"

Alicia seemed to understand my confusion. "No, Derek, Dale and I spent a lot of time in his hotel room. He had a jacuzzi suite."

I took a beat. Alicia's words were lively, kind. I decided to take the high road. "So, you had fun with him."

"Yes, I did. You know what was really strange? Feeling the condom. I had to use lots of lube. Did you feel strange like that with Mandy?"

"Yeah, it was a little weird."

We talked a few minutes about more normal subjects before she had to go. "I love you," she said.

I thought about it, my profession of love was genuine.

In bed, I was restless. I took my cock in hand, stroked it. And the thought in my mind as I came was not of Mandy, not the thought of the two strange women I'd screwed the night before, but a vision of my girlfriend, my love Alicia fucking some strange guy in cowgirl. In my mind, she was lovely.

I was good the next week, although I thought of giving Mandy a call. I had a happy hour with Jimmy, and if he hadn't been with Betty we might have gone catting around. In the end, I sat at home both Friday and Saturday nights, watching sports on ESPN.

Monday night, Alicia came over right after work. It was a relief to see her, we balled happily before she headed to the kitchen to broil some salmon and make a salad. We were on the couch, Netflix was on the tube, when I heard her say, "Can I ask a question? Is Mandy a better lover than I am?"

"What!?! God, no."

"But you like screwing her, don't you? If I'm better, why do you want her?"

"Well, she's different, I guess."

"Does she have bigger tits than me?"

"Yes." I was afraid to say more, not knowing where this was going.

"Do you have any pictures of her?"

I did. One night, months before, Mandy had dared me to take pics as she stripped. "They're nudes," I shamefully admitted.

"Good. Even better. Let me see."

I fired up my computer, brought the pictures up. The first ones were tame, her in a negligee, then topless. It got raunchy quickly, showing her landing pad, then the legs were wide open and you could see pink. Finally you saw her with a dick in her mouth - it was mine - and then a hard cock far up inside her.

"She's beautiful," Alicia said without a tinge of jealousy. "Her tits look really firm, I'll bet it's neat to have them poking you in the chest when you're screwing, isn't it?" When I hesitated, she encouraged, "Go ahead, tell me. I'm curious."

"Yeah, they're nice."

"What does she do differently? How does she turn you on?"

"Well, for one thing, she likes to say fuck a lot when we're going at it. She tells me how big I am, how I'm really filling her up. And I like the way she wraps her legs around me."

Alicia smiled at me, uncovered my cock, hard of course, and stroked it. "Now dear, let's suppose you could do one of two things. Let's suppose you could only have me for the rest of your life. Or let's suppose you could have me most of the time, but at the same time you could have Mandy whenever you want. Which one would you choose?"

I sighed. I really wanted to say, 'You alone, Alicia,' but I knew that wasn't honest. And I'd figured out where this was going. Even if I pleaded with my girlfriend to be faithful to me, I was pretty sure it wasn't going to happen. So I was candid. "Both of you."

"Yeah. And Derek, that's the way I feel about it. It's not that I don't love you. You know I do. But I just don't see the virtue in monogamy, not when there's so much fun to be had."

She had me rigid by now, she went down on me. "So what position do you like best with Dale?"

"Oh, he's got this most beautiful cock. It's got a big curve to it, and if I get on top of him when he's sitting up in a chair, it hits both my clit and my g-spot at the same time. And he nibbles on my nipple while we're fucking if he can get to it. It really sends me. You want me to show you?"

When she climbed on top of me and I was buried and I tasted the sweet flesh of her breast, I was completely satisfied.

Alicia and I fell into a pattern I was entirely cool with.

I slept with Mandy twice or three times a month. She invited me to go up to the club a few times, I decided it wasn't my scene, at least not with her, not then. I wondered if Alicia might be interested, for whatever reason I never got around to talking with her about it. If I headed to a bar, I might get hit on, and I might or might not accept.

On the weeks Alicia had without Robbie, we would get together three or five times. And the patterns of our lovemaking shifted. Sometimes we would rock and roll, just as we had all those months. Other times we were no less passionate, but milder. I liked both of them. And a few nights, we just cuddled, slept together.

As often as I'd sleep with another woman, she'd sleep with some other guy. Soon after the talk that settled me down, she called me. "Derek, there's a guy that asked me out next Friday night. Would you mind terribly if I went out with him?"

"You're asking me for permission?"

"No, not exactly. Well, I don't know. I guess I just want you to know, to be okay with it."

"Oh, I'm okay. Sure. What's going to happen?"

"I'm not sure. I met Mitch at a coffee shop, he asked for my phone number, and we've been texting. He seems nice. The only problem is he's married. What do you think?"

"Before we met, would you have gone out with him?"

"Yes, for sure."

"Well, then yeah, go ahead."

"Okay, thanks."

Alicia stayed over with me the Thursday night, before her meet with Mitch. There was something subtly different about her. She'd had her hair done, her nails were painted brightly. And she seemed on edge, chirpy. I asked her, "You looking forward to tomorrow night?"

"I guess so. It's a little weird. I've done this dozens of times before, met a new man for dinner with the option of sex, but not since we've fallen in love. That makes it different, somehow. Are you still cool with this?"

"I've thought about this. I know you don't want to settle down, I'm not sure I want you to. And I'm not sure I want to settle down either. The way we're going is pretty good. So, yeah, I'm copacetic."

We screwed, Alicia had just a little come, I don't think she was able to concentrate.

On Friday night, I had the strangest sensation. I was aware that Alicia was meeting a man, she'd even told me the name of the restaurant they were going to have dinner. I was sitting at a sports bar with Jimmy and Betty, we had great conversation, at the same time my mind kept slipping to thoughts of my girlfriend. I wanted to know where she was, what she was doing. It felt like concern, even worry, I hoped nothing bad would happen to her. At the same time I was incredibly aroused by the thought of Alicia kissing him, tasting his cock for the first time, letting his sheathed penis enter her sanctity. In a way I hated my emotion, at the same time it was delicious.

Jimmy and Betty left around 9:30, I had nothing else to occupy my mind on my drive home, and the television didn't provide much of a diversion. I kept thinking about if Alicia was naked with Mitch, and if she was what was she doing. I dozed, sitting in my easy chair, the game blaring. I woke to the sound of my phone, the time wasn't yet midnight. "Alicia? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine!" Her voice was happy. "I was wondering, would you mind if I came over?"

"Sure. Did you . . . I mean . . . Was . . ."

I heard her chortle. "Yes, I got laid. If you want, I'll tell you all about it when I get there."

She walked in wearing an off-the shoulder blouse, slacks. If I didn't know, if I met her in a bar, I'd think nothing of it. But with the knowledge I could see a few strands of hair out of place, her mascara was smeared and there was a definite scent about her. Cologne, perhaps. Or was it the stench of sex?

She kissed me, I could tell she'd sucked on a mint. She headed for the fridge, poured herself a glass of wine. When she sat on the couch, her back against mine, I asked, "So how was it?"

"I met Mitch at this Italian restaurant. We had a nice meal. I asked him why he was cheating, he said he wasn't. He and his wife have an open relationship."

"Like ours?"

"A little different. But anyways, I was really in the mood, and I've got to tell you, Mitch is very attractive in a Seth Meyers kind of way. So I told him I wished he had a hotel room. It wasn't a problem, he booked one. When we got to the room he was very soft, gentle, not in a hurry at all. He's very skilled with his tongue. Sort of sharp sucking technique. I came three times before he had his clothes off. Are you okay with this?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Keep going."

"Well, he let me handle him, but he didn't want a blow job. He said he wanted to save it all for me."

"Did he have a big dick?" I asked.

She guffawed. "You would ask that. It was normal, a cock sized cock, circumcised. So I got a condom on him, and asked him how he wanted me. He decided to sit on the side of the bed, and I sat on his lap, facing him. He said he wanted to see me as we made love. The neat thing is it was fine for me, the tip of his cock really set my clit off, but it wasn't deep enough to really do much for him. After awhile, he sort of straightened out, and it went deeper in, and he came, pretty hard."

Alicia grabbed my hand, placed it on her breast. She wasn't wearing a bra, I asked her if it was on purpose. "Oh, I wore one in the restaurant, I just didn't feel like putting it back on." I got my hand inside her blouse, she sighed when I tickled her nipple.

"Then, we sort of laid around, talking. And he told me this fantastic story. It turns out that until now, they didn't really have an open marriage. He said he and his wife have a stag/vixen relationship. Apparently, they meet men on the Internet, and then invite them to go to bed with her. Mitch says he watches her, and sometimes helps out."

"A threesome."

"Yes, that's what he called it. He says his wife always encouraged him to find a lover of his own, but he didn't have much desire until he met me. He called me very sexy - do you believe it?"

"So what happened?"

"Well, I gave him a blow job, and he got hard again, then he put me in missionary with my ass on a couple of pillows. We went round for awhile, then tried a couple other positions. I came a few more times, then we got back in regular missionary and that's when he was able to come again."

"How come you didn't sleep with him?"

"We were done, and I could tell he wanted to get home to his wife. And I wanted to see you. How was your night?"

I told her about the meal with Jimmy and Betty, about the uneasiness mixed with a desire for her to have a great time. "Do you want me?" she asked.

"Absolutely!" We tore the clothes off each other in the living room, she let me go down on her. I tasted the plastic on her vagina, it was a bit unpleasant, but I didn't let it stop me. She gave two good yelps before she pushed me away, got me to sit on the couch, sat on my lap, facing me. I couldn't help but notice the symmetry with the way she'd told me about screwing Mitch, and as we boinked I thought, 'Mitch has kissed her lips, just like I'm doing now. Mitch felt this tit. Mitch rubbed the ass I'm rubbing. Mitch fucked her, just an hour or two ago, just like I'm fucking her.' And while I was thinking about what Mitch had done, I put a load into the box Mitch had screwed.

It was a great come for me, the hairs on my neck stood up, my toes curled. Alicia stayed with me, moving up and down and round and round as she tightened her pussy muscles, squeezing my dick. When I was done she didn't want to get off. "I like feeling you in there," she said. But of course, in just a few minutes my prick was so soft it slithered out and I felt a wet, warm blob of semen on my thigh.

"You want to know something else?" she teased.

"What?"

"Tonight is the first night I ever made love to two different guys."

"Really? You've never had a threesome? Or you've never gone over to a guy's place after you've been with a guy?"

"Nope, never. The closest has been about twenty hours. I slept with a guy on Friday, then on Saturday afternoon another guy called and I went over there."

"Well, congratulations!" We cleaned ourselves up, she slept with me, unashamed of her carnality.

We woke the next morning, she was still on fire, we played but my willy wouldn't work. "So, you never had a threesome?" I asked.

"Uh-uh."

"Is it on your bucket list?"

"Sort of. But there's something holding me back. I don't know, it seems pretty intimate or something, to sleep with one guy right after you've slept with another. Then I thought of you. Actually, I was thinking about calling you, having you come right over to the hotel so you could have me in the same bed. Would you have liked that?"

"It would have been a turn on."

"Have you ever been in a threesome?" she asked.

"With two girls?"

"No, I mean with you and a girl and another guy? Wait, did you ever have two girls at once?"

"Well, sort of." And I confessed about Mandy and the club, how I'd watched her screw another guy in the orgy room right after we finished, and when I'd screwed two different girls while Mandy was satisfying three or four guys. "Would you be interested in something like that?"

"Oh, I don't know. It sounds fun. But what if somebody recognized me? I've got a reputation to protect, I couldn't let Robbie or my husband ever find out. I'd be much too embarrassed."

"But you would like two guys, right at the same time? Like Mitch and his wife do?"

"That could be fun," she copped. "But who would the two guys be?"

"I'd be willing to be one. In fact, I'd really like to see you screw the shit out of somebody, it'd be great to watch. As far as the other guy, what about Mitch? He's used to doing that, isn't he?"

"He did say he wanted to date me again. And he knows I've got a steady boyfriend, I told him about you."

"Well, call him, invite him over. He's welcome here."

"Tonight?"

"Why not?"

I could see her brain whirring, settle on a course of action. She dialed his number, let me listen.

"Hello, Mitch? . . . Yeah, it's Alicia. Can you talk? . . . Sure, I'll wait . . ." She whispered to me, "He's going into the garage for privacy." A few seconds later, "Yeah, I'm still here . . . Well, thank you. I thought you were pretty great too . . . I'm totally naked, just like I was last night. Remember what I looked like? . . . Well, I wanted to talk to you . . . Remember how you told me about the threesomes you have with your wife, how much fun that is? . . . Well, I was wondering if maybe you'd like to do that with me and my boyfriend . . . That's great . . . What about tonight? . . . No, I understand . . . Well, how about two weeks from now. We've got both Friday and Saturday open . . . Sure, I understand . . . Yeah, I'd like that . . . Okay, well let me know when you can."

She put the phone down. "He's got to talk with his wife about it. But he wants to, he thinks it would be all right with her."

The thought of having Mitch and me at the very same time, the pure lewdness of it inspired her, she handed me a dildo. I got a little hard, she swallowed my rod and I had a little come into her mouth.

I took her out to dinner that night, Chinese, and while the Egg Foo Young was being chewed, Alicia got a text message. "It's on, Friday night." I grinned as well, knowing one of my girlfriend's fantasies was going to be fulfilled. Well, one of mine, too.

We met Mitch at a bar not far from my place. Alicia explained, "He wants to meet you, make sure you're okay."

We sat and had beers and appetizers. Mitch was swell, I could see how Alicia thought he was handsome, we chatted easily. Alicia flirted with him, but at the same time she flirted with me. I knew we were all going to get lucky, but I wasn't sure which of us guys would get luckier.

Alicia and I had talked this out, I knew her fantasy, she knew mine. And Mitch was experienced in the situation. "Yeah, we've had a bunch of threesomes over the years, I think there's been eleven different guys. And she has a boyfriend, they sometimes meet when I'm not around. Yeah, two weeks ago with Alicia was the first time I've had another woman. It was so nice to break my cherry with her, you've got quite a woman there."

When we got to my place, I got another round while Alicia snuck into the bedroom and emerged just a few minutes later in a red transparent robe type of thing. It had a bodice that cupped her breasts, a g-string underneath it. She told Siri to play some lively music. "Come on, dance with me," she propositioned Mitch. I sat and watched them bump and kiss, Alicia came to me, got me to stand up and we repeated the same maneuvers. Then she told Siri to play a slow song, she came into my arms, we ground against each other, kissed. Slowly she turned, keeping her body against mine, and when my chest was to her back, my arms around her, she beckoned to Mitch to join us. We made a sandwich out of her, she kissed first Mitch, then me over her shoulder. Mitch bent, kissed her tits, I felt her sigh intensely. "I'm ready. Let's go into the bedroom."