Love, Lust and Jealousy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She attacked Mitch. I knew my place, I sat on a kitchen chair I'd placed there for just this occasion. She untied the gown, Mitch had unfettered access to her boobs, he kissed them, sucked the nipples into sharp spires. They laid on the bed, he knelt above her, she willed his hand to her pantied groin. When he pressed the area, she moaned, I knew it as a prelude to heat. She wriggled out of the gown, helped Mitch remove his shirt and pants. I saw his prick for the first time when he disposed of his underwear, Alicia bent and took the tool between her lips.

It seemed both a long time and a short time later when Mitch pulled at the ties of her g-string, I saw her rosy skin down there, it seemed there were droplets surrounding it. As I watched Mitch put a finger inside her, she gasped with pleasure. As he hit the g-spot, she gave a sharp scream of pleasure.

I took my soul out for a couple of moments, thought about what was happening. Here my love was, having sex with another guy, in just a couple minutes he'd be screwing her. I was hard, watching it, I wanted her badly, even while Mitch was putting his hand down there finger-fucking her. Yes, I lusted after her.

At the same time I knew I loved her, deeply. I was willing to do anything for her, and I knew she wanted Mitch, she wanted him to fuck her. And if that made her happy, well, wouldn't that make me happy too?

But wait! If I loved her, if I lusted after her, wasn't it wrong for me to let her go through with this? I should be jealous, shouldn't I? But I wasn't, I didn't know why. No, I knew even as she was giving herself to the other man, I'd have her back quickly enough.

"Eat me," Alicia begged. As Mitch knelt below her, I saw his fingers pull the outer lips apart, his tongue touched her button, again I heard her gasp. I couldn't see more then, Mitch's head was in the way. I observed Alicia's chest pink up, the nipples crinkled, her eyes closed, her nostrils flared. She was in a good come, I could tell by her heavy breathing, her little yelps.

She came out of it, placed a hand on Mitch's head, a sign he should keep going. She crooked a finger at me, I approached, she waved to me to come closer, hugged me and kissed me. I marveled at how she could pay such attention to two men at the same time.

I heard her say, "Take your clothes off, I want to suck you." In no time at all I was as nude as the other two were, she grabbed at my cock, it was between her lips. I felt myself slide in and out of her wetness, suddenly she was overcome, around the meat she yelped again - apparently Mitch had found good spot.

I backed away, Alicia said, "I'm done. Come on up here." Mitch laid beside her, a little on top of her, and they kissed and played with each other. She reached to the end table, grabbed a packet, handed it to her paramour. On the bed he sheathed his weapon. His feet were pointing towards me, Alicia climbed above him, facing away from him, facing me. With her left hand she pointed the ready tool at her crack, I watched the cock come dangerously close to her slit, she lowered herself until the whole of him was filling up her pussy. Her eyes were open, staring into mine, she moved her hips. I was watching my girlfriend use Mitch's dick for her own happiness. I watched her belly muscles tighten, I saw her breasts jiggle up and down. She smiled at me, and said, clearly and movingly, "I love you!"

The rest of the night is a blur to me, almost as if I was drunk. In a way I lost it when I realized the love Alicia felt for me was being demonstrated by the way she included me in her lovemaking. I know she and Mitch rotated into several positions. I recall kissing her as Mitch slid his rod into my woman. At one point she handed me a bottle as she was on her back, asked me to lube up her pussy before Mitch put it in her again. I heard Mitch lose it, his legs unbent, his weight taken by his arms as Alicia surrounded him with her thighs. Minutes later I was beside her, inside her, at the same time Mitch sucked on her nipples I let go, filling her up.

We must have played, the three of us, Mitch on one side of her, I on the other, she held both of us. She laughed when we both toyed with her wet clit at the same time. I recall she knelt between us, sucking first on one of us while fondling the testicles and shaft of the other, then reversing the configuration. I leaned back and watched when she got Mitch hard again and he put it in.

At last, a good hour and a half after we'd started, we were all dressed again. Alicia and I walked Mitch to the door, he shook my hand, Alicia flowed to him for the final kiss, we all promised each other we'd do this again, soon.

When Mitch was gone, Alicia embraced me. "Thank you so very much for this gift. It was so fantastic. You know I love you!"

"I do. I'm really glad you got what you wanted. And I love you."


~~~~~~~~~

Alicia sat with her teenager for Sunday lunch. She was a bit wistful as she wouldn't see him, except for the occasional evening, for two weeks. No one could doubt Robbie was her son, he'd inherited the same shade of brown hair, a similar interesting blandness of face. "Are you excited about your dad's wedding? You're going to be part of it aren't you?"

"Yeah. They keep telling me I'm gonna do something, but when I ask what I'll be doing they say they'll get back to me. Too bad you aren't going."

"It's not common for a ex-wife to go to her husband's second wedding. I think people are afraid they'll bring a grenade or something."

Robbie laughed, "Yeah, maybe you could sneak in as a ninja." Then he changed moods. "Mom, do you ever date?"

"Yeah, sometimes. Does that worry you?"

"Well, I've never seen you with a guy. I wonder, that's all."

"I don't want to confuse you."

"I wouldn't be confused. It just worries me, I don't want you to be lonely when I'm not around. It'd be sort of nice if you had a guy that you cared about. And if you ever fell in love and wanted to get married again, it'd be okay with me. I wouldn't be jealous."