All Comments on 'Love, Lust and the Cuckold'

by PKenny5860

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
MollydaKatMollydaKatabout 4 years ago
Friends don't let friends

Talk them into Piece 'O Shit storylines !

Read the intro & last paragraph , mentally puked , gave you a ** , just because I hope you learn from this Hella Mistake !

**

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Another

Another good author decides he just has to write a cuckold story. Another story that I won't even look at. No cuckold story is worth reading, no matter who it's from.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
own it but demand and enforce respect if necessary

whilst cucks generally make me sick-if you are to do this shit the rules must be clear and respected-otherwise someone is living the greatly lesser life.

there are always steps that can be taken and leaving would be better than living a half of a life

I would like to know if all cucks are feminine turds or not-remember that some gays including the females can be hardcases

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why was she in love with Oscar?

She didn’t have sex with him, didn’t put him first, didn’t do anything for him and him alone. She gave the best of herself to Derek, the only difference was that Iscar was an unpaid babysitter and janitor.

It’s one thing to be in a cuckold relationship, it’s another thing to be friend zoned by your wife. Oscar was friend zoned and there is no way he would have stayed in that relationship.

As the saying goes: Shit or get off the pot....so why was Marta with Isvar and not Derek? Why was she married to a man she didn’t respect, didn’t like and didn’t even want to fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I'll bet you shared the

Same phychiatrist as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Capital B Capital S for this whole thing

An erect penis more than 6 inches becomes uncomfortable for most women,.... you porn writers who stick to bigger is better should read the studies..... The vagina is only three inches in and only it has nerve endings which can produce a climax, not the uterus. not the cervix. The g spot and clit, likewise, are nerve ending filled. Reaching where my husband never touched is absolutely wrong... get a life and write about sex from realistic point of view.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
The disrespect continued to the end

She cut her husband off forever once the scumbag was gone. She is one of the worst characters ever in LW. Oscar is a stupid man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awful

Honestly, just crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
information

To anonymous Fact is that the average length of a women's vagina is 5.5 inches not three as you indicated This corresponds to the average length of a man's penis.

Still makes your conclusion correct !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
re: Information

That Anon is wrong, and the prior Anon is right. The average depth of the vagina IS 2.5" to 3" in it's NORMAL state. When sexually excited, it easily stretches to 5" to 6" and accommodates the typical penis comfortably. When you get much beyond a 6" penis, the probability of causing discomfort goes up dramatically, and you have to be careful. I know this from experience. This is why the stories about women somehow getting far more shattering orgasms from a 9" to 12" cock than one that is normal or even below normal are idiotic. Huge cocks like that are a tiny, tiny fraction of one percent, and the women who can comfortably accommodate them are the same tiny fraction. You need to see the size phenomenon as normally distributed statistically. BTW, the variance on the distribution of cock size is very, very small. 80% of men are within 4/5" of the mean, which, based on a study by The British Journal of Urology (sample size 15,000+), is 5.17". The study also found that size doesn't correlate with height or with being caucasian or black.... So much for the stupid Big Cock and BBC stories.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 4 years ago
A very sad tale

She wasn't forced into another relationship, she entered into it of her own volition, lost all respect for her husband irrespective of what she said; cut him off from intercourse, just the occasional handjob. Just a horrible bitch.

Husband should have just kicked her out but...he was just too weak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just awful

Stilted dialogue, the characters are not credible, the plot goes off a cliff....and it's all premised on anatomical ignorance. A cock that is 2" wide has a circumference of over 6" (surely authors must know grade school geometry). That's about the 98th percentile. 4.5" in length is about the 10th percentile, but only about 7/10" below average. Presumably the author knows where the clit and G-spot are. Not only will 4.5" hit what needs to be hit, the circumference is so big that it will make some women uncomfortable. What matters is how long Oscar can stay hard and his technique. In real life, men with 9" cocks have trouble staying hard. It's like getting fucked with a loofah. Moreover, it is likely to hurt like a bitch because an extremely small number of women can accommodate it. If Mr. Meat isn't careful, he'll be banging someone's cervix. That feels like getting punched in the stomach. Really sexy, right guys? I think the big dick obsession here must be a sign of being closeted. You sure as fuck haven't talked to many women.

This author can and has done better.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
A favorite author

Gets another chance after a mess like this, but only one. What are you trying to do?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
poorly done

First, if she was SOOO Cathjolic, what the fuck is she playing at?

You write the bio for the characters than abandon their background.

The broken English is an art to some but annoying to the rest of the English speaking world. If you are practicing, let us know, there are those of us willing to help.

Otherwise, I would suggest if any more cucks come asking for your help in writing a story, tell them to man up and write it themselves! Stand up for your values because the world will not look kindly on the spineless when the left takes over.

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Pretty funny. Thanks for the laugh.

Humiliation and contempt are not components of a loving relationship. Its takes a mental dysfunction to think this story has any aspect of the love and respect of a true marriage. The wife should have ditched this pathetic cuck and married the man who truly loved and respected her, and whom she truly loved and respected. Oscar was an empty shell of a human being. She did civilization a disservice having his children.

Thanks for the reveal. Hope you actually enjoy the pain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fuck you very much PKenny !!!!

This is the first story of yours I read and I Will NEVER read another !!!!

This story is so FULL OF SHIT that I couldn’t even Rate it because theirs NO NEGATIVE Stare !!!! I would rate this shit at a Negative 10 !!!

PLEASE STOP WRITING !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Incomprehensible

I read your preface and decided to read the story, mostly to see how you balanced the various relationships portrayed. What can I say? Nice try, but no deal? You tried valiantly to "square the circle" as it were -- trying to establish a dignified position for Oscar , a faithful (eventually) disposition for his wife, well-developed children, etc. But you crafted what I think is an impossible situation: to paraphrase: "a man cannot serve to masters. Either he will love the one and despise the other or . . .etc." You made this point exquisitely by setting the sceen of exclusivity with her "gift" of anal sex. But was it hers to give? In that one scene you voided the precedence of the married relationship and inverted it in favor of the lover. Everything else was window dressing to disguised the impossibility of a mutually empowered marriage relationship. I've no idea how common or prevalent the so-called Cuckhold Fantasy is in "real life" but I suspect that if it exists at all, it reflects a serious mental disorder, probably originating in a profound self-loathing by the male. Just a suspicion.

eviltwin52eviltwin52about 4 years ago
More truth than fantasy and once again.....

The morons are on the attack and most are hiding behind "Anonymous". I love the theme and although this story is a lot more mild than those I write it was well written and did successfully portray a different kind of cuckold relationship. There was probably more realism in this story than most stories of the same subject matter submitted here. I'm absolutely sure this one captured the real and raw emotions that some couples have experienced. Well done.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Sooo

Just because a reader asks you to make a shit sandwich and share it with everyone doesn’t mean you should.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
re: eviltwin52

Fuck off ass wipe. Everybody has an opinion. Who are you to deny them even if they're anonymous. What makes you think your fake name isn't anonymous? What's the matter feeling guilty about reading trash and favoring it, is that why you're attacking others with opposing opinions? One Star for this garbage. Willing cuckoldry = Garbage in my opinion, no matter who writes it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Subtitle touches?

Interesting... are they special effects on translations?

Am I reading the end right, after 20 years, even though her husband is her soulmate Marta doesn't allow him to fuck her after Derek is taken back to the UK out of respect for the boyfriend?

darthnader19darthnader19about 4 years ago
5 stars

Very well done, don't listen to all the haters.

mattenwmattenwabout 4 years ago
Shame about the time of reading this story!

It's a shame that Derek and not his whore is sick! She should actually become dementia or at least get HIV! A woman who tells a stranger and also work colleagues about her husband's sex fantasies without first talking to her own husband is at best an idiotic whore but certainly a selfish and loveless slut! In our time there are thousands of tools to compensate for a cock that is a little too small. She also had orgasms before! And that her husband wanted her to take a better stocked lover, he did so only because he felt that she wanted more sexual fulfillment! She is described in your story as a fraudulent slut who only keeps her husband happy with small favors out of self-interest, but in reality gives a shit about how he really is! All in all a badly researched story that will only please cuckold fans!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Good story but this is my problem with the men who enjoy cuck lifestyle. First what she did was cheat and then have a continued affair not satisfy his fantasy. Then she has the balls to give him an ultimatum which at least he stood up for him and his kids. She does it again and again he stands up for himself and she humors him with a family trip but decided aftat to only fuck him on birthday and anniversary. He thinks he’s givher what she is missing but the only thing really missing is love and respect for him . So he goes the next 20 years not fucking anyone while dhrr Ed has a full blown relationship with travel and all . That is a man who is dire need of a psychiatric doctor. He should be fucking others also because deep down they really don’t love each other. He has mental issues and she loves her boyfriend more . The hubby is more like a really close friend or third cousin. He should have found someone who is compatible with him sexually had a friendly divorce and everyone could have been happy . Instead in the whole picture he the guy that’s in the way just a problem to work around to keep everything going the way they wanted . He really should’ve threw her out when he came home early because that was not his Fantasy it was her being a selfish cunt cheating because she couldn’t wait 4 months while he set up his family financially for the rest of his career. He could’ve been fucking girls for four months also but didn’t because he thought they were happily married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Same old shit! CUCK STORIES always gets 1 star. Looks like you screwed the pooch on this one PK, please don't waste our time and yours on another cuck turd!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
BITCH WHORE AND A FILTHY CHEATER

Never ever did Oscar say that his wife could whore around behind his back.. he even told here upon his return this is NOT the way it was to be.. She is a bitch whore cheater that now has totally denied her husband sexual relations - she needs to be taught what a marriage is and if she can't comply..there's the door and never be allowed to see her daughters and grand children again..

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 4 years ago
Yikes!

As a married couple these two deserves each other. Lucky they found each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Damn shame Oscar had kids

.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 4 years ago
Despite your caveat at the beginning I waded through this to the bitter end

I read it partially because it was current dated. I try to encourage contemporary authors to continue to submit stories, especially ones with some talent.

It was a story but it lacked genuineness. I thing because you do not comprehend the soul of a true submissively. The words were there. But the disrespect for the husband was always lurking below the surface.

She share Oscar's vision of family - but none of herself. I hate to score cuck stories as the genre is foreign to me and the descriptors associated with the star ratings is so limiting.

SO keep on writing and submitting and I'll keep on reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One of the worst

Stories I have ever seen! Its like a child describes a relationship beetwen two people ... the dialogues and momologues are so unreal and feel like they are done between two snobs or robots!!! I get the feeling I need to welcome the author on earth and wish him.luck on studying the earthlings, he wasn`t successful so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great stuff

An easy 5*

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Definitely a 5* for the writing. First class

I’d give the possibility of a scenario like this truly working a 2 in 10 chance

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No no nope

I can’t! why do you write stories where the wife sleeps with his big dick fucktard. And the husband only gets jerked off? Then the lover gets dementia and wife decides that the lover is the only one allowed to have sex with her ever again. What the fuck this is a horrible piece of shit story I’m hoping that everything you write like this happens to you. This isn’t a loving wife and loving husband this is a loving husband and a slut bag for a wife I’m not one for just a burn the bitch or burn the bastard but these super cuck Stories need to fucking end.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Oh HELL NO!!!! Glad Derick will forget everything before he DIES!!! Hope Marta gets breast and uterine CANCER and DIES!!! Oscar should become a WOMAN!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Actually

Oscar was a worthless piece of garbage. What Oscar needed to do was to put a gun in his mouth and pull the trigger. By enabling his cunt wife, she was allowed to ignore her children. With Oscar out of the picture it would force her to become a mother of her children again.

Like this author, but this story should be taken off his Stories/Poems tab. He should create a new login called "Thisisshit" and repost this as a Fetish story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I simply can’t buy into this idea that Marta loves Oscar. Honestly, it makes absolutely no sense. All of this wistful, “he has my heart” thinking, but then her sex life is almost completely with another man. That is not love because even a real cuckold who likes it wants to be number one in his wife’s life. If a situation like this occurred, Oscar would either leave her to protect himself emotionally, or go into a tailspin of self destructive behavior to escape the pain of rejection. That is the part I really don’t believe. She rejects him but claims to love him. She is lying to herself out of guilt because she feels sorry for him, and I just can’t see a relationship built on such a lie lasting very long.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

What a horrible, awful story. I cannot there are people out there like Oscar. What real man shares his wife or partner and thinks he will retain her respect. Any such man lives in a fools paradise and is sick in the head.

Any marriage like this is doomed. This is a fetish and less than 3% of the population would be like this it is not a mainstream relationship ever.

People who think like this are fools indeed

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yuck. Just absolute garbage. Made me almost throw up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the best love stories I've read here.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

Stupid characters. This cuckold garbage is stupid and frankly unnatural. They put the children at risk for years. Just a bunch of Eurotrash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oof. That was truly terrible. Not a redeeming character in the whole story. And about as believable as flying monkeys...

LotusblumeLotusblumeover 2 years ago

Three disgusting characters. Nevertheless good written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Knowing some of the tales you posted, I read the first page of this one and the last sentences at the end and… vomited forcefully. Cheers, I needed it.

See, I ate something, less rotten than this story and got sick. So I knew, I have to spit it out and what better medicine is than this Oscar & his slut tale.

Cheers

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a sad collection of characters. I'm so disappointed in these people that I can't decide which applies here, UGH or EWW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1* for this rubbish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How can you respect and stay married to such a weak person? Pathetic.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Sorry, it may be written well; but she treated him with so much disrespected. I hated this relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why would an author devote any of his/her limited time and talents in life to create this pathetic drivel? Is it a compulsion or some other sort of mental illness? Is it written disingenuously and intended to be some type of elaborate prank?

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

What a delusional cuck to think the other guy is a good man. If he truly was a good man he would never have been in that fucked up and disgusting relationship to begin with.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

i so do not get what is in it for te cuckolded i cannot even understand how he continues to just live with that kind of self image vbut at least this guy knew his limits and made them be respected well written and though not really a fun read but more interesting to see diffreing perspectives

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

why does an author who otherwise writes suck good normal LW stories put his feet in the dirt with cuck stories? Is it something that existed in you..and u r just showing ur true colours? it was four pages of absolutly disgusting stinking tripe!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good, except for the ending. If she loved Oscar more, he should have been the last one she had sex with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just disgusting!

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an absolutely disgusting wimp. What's the point of even being married to the whore?

She fucks the other guy, she vacations with the other guy, confides in the other guy, etc. And then that abominable ending. Just fucking disgusting.

Opinionated1Opinionated1over 1 year ago

and this is your idea of manning up as a cuckold? what a waste and shame on you for perpetuating

this bullshit as you claim to detest the cuckold scene...aren't there enough demented authors on LIT

already writing cuck shit?

other2other1other2other1over 1 year ago

Sorry, but while I can appreciate the effort that went into this story and that it had the ‘Cuck’ tag on it, I chose to read it because I enjoyed a few of the other stories by PK.

Unfortunately, this was not my type of story, the poor MC thinks his wife sees him as her ‘soulmate’ yet fucks another guy and then chooses to never have sex again after he is humiliated. Sorry that is not a soulmate, that is a disgusting, selfish bitch. And he is just as stupid to put up with it.

So what he has a smaller cock, it still works. Ditch the bitch and find a woman who loves him for who he is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a shit story. Nothing worthwhile in any of them. I want to feel bad for the husband but at the same time, want to punch his face in.

It honestly makes my stomach turn thinking that there might be real people like this out there.

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian9 months ago

Here's the disconnect with these stories: they are essentially the victimization of a man with a mental illness by a woman with a sociopathic, or at the very least, a narcissistic disorder. What needs to occur is that wife honors the "in sickness and in health" part of her vows and gets her husband treatment for his mental disorder.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wife must respect her husband for his sacrufice for her to take a lover that she can be fullfilled ,deep down he knows he can compare to wife lover phycally she even admits it , he was hurt always he knows wife loves the other man not him she is continuing her relation to husband because of family name or kids or sequrity other husband is not needed actually anymore even husband knows she was even selfish to make her lover not marrying any one she is always that he wanted ,I think husband and wife should have taken counselling before into this screwed up crap cuckholding lifestyle always husbands her hurt not wifes , first it always husband fantasy to start seeing wife sex with other men with then when wife take over your control your finished she feeling for man relation is almost over never be the same what if children's find out their parents are in screwed up relation ,but in this story like fairytale wife gets all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Marta is a selfish and entitled POS. Nineteen years of sexual service to her highness clearly meant nothing to her once Derek became ill. Her response was to simply ship him off to a facility, where he would be his family's problem, and declare her cunt closed. What love and loyalty this pathetic excuse for a female exhibits. Only as big of a fool as Oscar could fail to see her narcissism and relentless abuse of any and all who allow her to manipulate them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous