Love, Lust and the Cuckold

Story Info
Love, lust and heartache as a man's fantasy comes to life.
15.6k words
2.55
38.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story requested by a reader who want my spin on his fantasy of becoming a cuckold. As I personally do not understand this choice or particularly the desire to engage in such a lifestyle, I really have no desire to write from this perspective. However, Oscar convinced me to give it a go. I counterpointed by having Oscar push back on several occasions instead of being the subservient and willing cuckold (of Oscar's fantasy) and some modicum of control regarding the relationship of Marta, Derek Oscar, and the children, to interject mildly, my own views of how I believe most men would react in a similar situation. What I hoped to achieve was to strike a balance and develop characters that achieved balance and allowed for both growth and stability over the course of the relationship, that was both loving and respectful to all involved.

*****

Oscar:

My name is Oscar. I'm 45 years old and live in Barcelona. I have been married to my beautiful sexy wife Marta for 20 years and have two adorable daughters Adriana 16 and Sienna 13. We have a good life, not wealthy by any means. I work as a freelance IT consultant and Marta works from her office in our home for an insurance company. It seems we have a simple and wonderful life which is all true. Yet, as in all lives, there is room for improvement.

I must say that I enjoy sex with Marta very much. She is a loving and devoted wife and a wonderful mother. We started dating in high school but it wasn't until we were in our mid-twenties before the spark ignited into a brilliant flame. We married when we were both 25 and have been married now for 20 years and together for 22. As I said, I enjoy sex with Marta very much I only wish Marta could say the same.

Although we make love regularly and have a deep connection that makes the sex wonderful and meaningful, Marta, in my opinion, has suffered because I cannot give her vaginal orgasms. She is only sated when I give her oral. I love to go down on her and pleasure her and do so willingly but I truly believe that she has missed out on something that is wonderful and totally fulfilling. Something that she most assuredly deserves.

The problem lies in the fact that my equipment is rather small measuring 11.5cm or around 4.5" in length and about 6cm thick which is roughly 2". I'm a tad overweight and it makes my cock look even smaller. I also like to shave my pubic region completely. It makes me feel freer. Marta doesn't care for the shaved look as she believes it makes me look more boyish.

I've faced and have come to terms with my smaller stature below the belt and I'm not ashamed of my body. I'm a nudist and have visited some of Barcelona's nude beaches with Marta and on occasion my girls as well. Marta is very modest but she does go topless. When we visit the nude beaches, I always keep an eye on Marta. There are many men with large and extremely large equipment prancing around. I look to see if she takes notice or shows any interest. However, if she has, I've not been able to catch her sneaking a peek.

I must confess that I have always had a fantasy where Marta takes a lover and cuckolds me. I remember back to when we were on holiday before we married and I saw Marta speaking with two men from Tunisia on the beach. I instantly became hard. I kept my fantasies to myself for a long time. After we were married about 10 years, I finally found the courage and shared them with her.

She was adamantly opposed. She told me that she loved sex with me and that it was the special bond we shared, an expression of our love and that I was more than man enough for her. She loved me and only had eyes, bedroom eyes, for me. She has three boyfriends that never went beyond kissing and light petting. I was the first and only man she has ever had intercourse with.

Her initial rejection did nothing to quench my desire for her to one day fulfill those desires that lay beneath the surface, unknown, undiscovered, and untouched waiting to be awakened and explored. The fuel behind my fantasy is I've wanted to give that gift to her, to experience what it means to be fully satisfied and sated sexually. Marta has loved me, she said she is satisfied with me sexually and is devoted and faithful to me. Given her total reluctance, I wondered if that fantasy would ever be realized.

Marta:

My name is Marta. I met my husband Oscar in high school. I fell in love with him when I was 23 and we have been married for 20 years. I work for an insurance company and Oscar is a freelance IT specialist. We have two beautiful daughters together. I've been extremely satisfied with my marriage and our life in general. I'm Catholic and from a young age we are ingrained with the notion of mortal sin. One of the ten commandments is thou shall not commit adultery. I'm satisfied with my sex life with my husband and never thought of sex with a man outside my marriage.

Because of how I was raised and my faith I'm modest about my appearance. I do not try to entice other men and the most daring I've ever been is when I went topless at the nude beach. Oscar is an unabashed nudist and has encouraged me to be embrace my body more but I just can't seem to get past the guilt.

Oscar told me of his fantasy to become a cuckold and at first, I didn't know what to make of it because I didn't know what he meant. When he finally explained I was shocked that he would want me to sleep with another man. Why would he want this? He explained that he thought I could and deserved to be more sexually satisfied. He felt that he didn't please me or give me orgasms especially when we made love. I explained that I was satisfied because our love gave me that satisfaction.

He told me this ten years ago and during that time has continued to encourage me to take a lover. However, I've continued to resist as I'm afraid that it would change our relationship for the worse. I simply don't have the desire or interest to have sex with someone else. Then, out of the blue my life changed. It all happened when Oscar came home with some disturbing news.

Oscar

A company who I routinely contracted with was acquired by a company headquartered in the USA. During a visit they were impressed with my work on the local servers and they had the local manager call me in. I met with an American by the name of John Simmons. He told me he was impressed with my work and he told me that he wanted to hire me to run the IT department here in Barcelona.

His only stipulation was that he wanted me to come to the United States to their company headquarters in Tampa and to bring their servers online with Solanar, the local company they just acquired. It would mean a three to four-month absence from home but would pay dividends as far as income and future financial security for my family. I told him yes and would need a week to get things in order at home. He agreed and I left their offices elated.

I stopped and picked up some flowers and a bottle of wine to celebrate. I made reservations and would take the family out in honor of this good fortune. The entire trip home I thought about what a great opportunity was coming our way. I couldn't contain the joy I felt. However, I wasn't ready for Marta's reaction to my wonderful news. When I told her, she was concerned about the long absence form her and the children. I told her we could all go that it would be good for the kids and we could visit Disney World.

She said, "Oscar, its too late in the school year to remove the children from school and take them halfway across the world for such a short period. That means that you must go alone. Therefore, we will be alone for such a long period. It seems too much."

I told her, "Marta, my love, think of the opportunity. I can gain steady employment at a great salary. There are benefits and a pension for retirement. I would oversee an entire department and would be home at regular hours, weekends and holidays. Isn't that worth a small separation?" Marta finally and somewhat reluctantly agreed. We went out and celebrated. Marta smiled but I could see the concern her smile masked. I let it slide as I knew this was the best course for our family.

One week later I found myself saying goodbye to my family at the airport. Marta hugged me as if she didn't want to let me go. My flight was called and I sadly boarded the plane. I knew that I would work as hard as possible to get this project done as to get back home in the shortest amount of time possible. I also looked forward to traveling and seeing the USA. So, I relaxed ready to enjoy my adventure and the exciting future before me.

Marta

The first couple of weeks weren't too bad. Oscar managed to Skype with us every day. However, as more time passed, he was busier and busier and due to the time difference, it became next to impossible to keep in contact save for Sundays, his one day off. By the end of six weeks I was going stir crazy. I was lonely. I hated sleeping alone and yes, I missed sex. Right as these feelings piqued my life was about to change drastically.

My daughters are in school during the day now so I decided to return to our home office rather than work at home. This way I wouldn't be alone so much of the time while Oscar was away. I honestly felt as if Oscar had abandoned us though I knew it wasn't truly the case. That was the result of being alone with too much time on my hands. So, working at the office would keep me busier and I got to interact with real live adults for a few hours.

At work, a new employee came on board. His name was Derek Stevenson. He transferred to our office from London and was being groomed for a position high up in the company and came to us to get some experience in a branch outside the UK. He was tall about 183 cm or 6'. I guessed his weight at about 88 kilos or 195 pounds. He had blonde hair, blue eyes and was extremely masculine and confident.

It was about a week after when he started to flirt with me. I hated to admit my attraction to this man but he was very handsome and so different from most of the men in our office and our area. It took him another week before I agreed to have lunch with him. Before long I found myself having lunch with him almost daily. I guess he picked up on my loneliness. He began touching my hand or brushing my thigh while at lunch. He advanced to kisses on the cheek and later to a quick peck on the lips.

By the time Oscar had been gone for eight weeks, I truly began to feel alone. I missed his warmth, his love and the sex. By this time Oscar was so busy we were not able to stay in touch. The long hours and the time difference were against us. Days went by without even hearing from him. The loneliness was overwhelming.

Derek's continual flirting became more intense and relentless as the weeks went by and for the first time in my adult life, I thought about what it would be like to be with another man. Derek was attentive and complementing of my appearance. His efforts to make some sort of body contact every time we met made me uncomfortable and on the other hand it made me tingle. I tried to ignore the barrage of attention and complements and it was increasingly difficult.

It was ten weeks since Oscar left and I hadn't spoke with or Skyped with him in nearly three weeks. Our annual company dinner was scheduled for this Friday and I hadn't planned on attending. I was cajoled by many of my co-workers to attend and Derek, while subtle, encouraged me to attend as well. I finally capitulated and arranged for the girls to spend the weekend with my parents.

I brought a nice dress and a pair of pumps to work so I wouldn't have to travel home and back downtown. I got dressed in the ladies' room and I felt overwhelmingly horny. I normally don't masturbate however I couldn't resist playing with my clit and sticking three fingers into my vagina that was dripping. I gave myself a powerful orgasm. I cleaned up and got dressed for the dinner. I applied my makeup and proceeded to head for the venue where the dinner was being held.

I was surprised when I received recognition as the employee of the year. Now I understood the reason why my friends badgered me to attend. It felt good to be recognized for my hard work and dedication. I had enjoyed a glass of wine with dinner and as the evening progressed there was music and dancing. So, I continued to enjoy the wine while watching the couples dance and wished Oscar was here to share it with me.

I felt quite giddy as the night went on and suddenly Derek appeared at my table and sat down. He told me he had heard of my recognition and congratulated me. Then he asked me to dance. When we arrived on the dancefloor the music was soft and Derek took me into his arms. He pulled me close and we danced slowly. His cologne smelled so good and he was so tall, strong and handsome. We glided across the floor and I put my head on his shoulders while we danced. I felt the bulge of his erection pressed into my thigh.

We danced together the remainder of the evening. When the bandleader called last dance, I was crestfallen as I hadn't wanted the evening to end. As the last song neared completion, I we stared into one another's eyes. I believed that we both had thoughts of sharing a kiss but thought better of it as I'm married and didn't want to be the subject of office gossip. Instead we shared that deep glance before we returned to the table. We sat there for a few moments and finished our wine before leaving.

We made small talk but I had a feeling deep within, a tingle that excited me in a way that I hadn't been in a long while. I thought back to earlier when I had masturbated in the ladies' room and suddenly realized that I had been fantasizing about Derek and not Oscar while I did it. I immediately blushed at the thought and my face turned a bright crimson. I had hoped it would go unnoticed but to no avail.

When Derek asked me, what made me turn red I blamed the wine but I don't believe he bought it. The crowd had dwindled down and I was set to leave when Derek asked me out for a cup of coffee. I knew I shouldn't but with the kids gone and a lonely and empty house to return to I accepted. As we drank our coffee Derek reached across the table and took hold of my hand. I felt a jolt of electricity from his touch that traveled throughout my body and tingled my nether regions.

Derek looked across the table and as our eyes met, I felt a connection, a connection he encouraged and hoped for. When he realized he had made it he spoke and said, "Marta, you are beautiful, intelligent, and the most wonderful woman. I've felt a connection, a deep connection to you since my arrival. I've come to fancy you and I can see it in your eyes that you fancy me a bit as well." I started to protest but he stopped me and continued, "I know you're married. However, you've told me of your husband's fantasy. We could make it become a reality, beginning tonight."

I was so confused. My mind conflicted with the sense of connection I shared with Derek and my sense of loyalty to my husband and my faith while my body was inflamed with lust for the man across from me. I felt guilty for such feelings and for my own masturbation fantasy earlier today. Yet, for the first time in my life I felt awakened as a sexual being and never felt more a woman than I did in this moment.

I decided that Oscar wouldn't relent on his continual efforts to wear me down and now I had ample opportunity to give him what he wanted and for the first time in my life I entertained the notion of having sex with a man who was not my husband. I thought about it and reasoned he wanted me to do it and now I wanted to do it. Besides, I was all alone. I heard nothing in weeks from him and I was so lonely. I wanted the warmth of a man next to me and I decided now was the time. I returned to the moment and I looked back at him and said, "Derek, take me to your place."

Oscar

I'm terribly lonely here without Marta and my girls. I've been working such long hours that by the time I get finished it is either too late to find them awake or at home. As such, I haven't spoken with or seen my wife and daughters in weeks. Tonight, I managed to get off a couple of hours during the afternoon so I could call. It is early evening in Barcelona and I so looked forward to hearing their voices and see their faces on the video chat.

I dialed the number and it rang and rang before going to voicemail. I then tried Marta's mobile and it too went to voicemail. I left messages. I tried several more times before I had to return to work but still got no one. I was crushed by an overwhelming wave of loneliness. I worked into the wee hours of the morning so I could get Saturday off. I wanted to call as soon as I knew they would be awake.

I tried all day Saturday to reach Marta. I got no answer just voicemail. I even tried her parents but no answer their as well. Now I was concerned that something was wrong. I called in sick for Sunday and spent a very restless night. I continued calling until exhaustion got the better of me. I My phone ringing in the middle of the night woke me. It was my father in law Xavier returning my call. He told me Marta had a company dinner and they had the girls for the weekend.

I told him that I couldn't get Marta. He told me not to worry that she most likely spent the weekend with one of her co-workers so she wouldn't be rambling in the house alone. He reassured me she would call when she got home. I tried to go back to sleep but I just worried instead. I felt something was amiss but couldn't put my finger on it. My first day off in over a month and I got no rest or relaxation at all.

Marta

I rode in Derek's car. We arrived at his apartment where he parked the car and opened the door for me. He took my hand and led me to the door. He entered and turned on the lights and brought me inside and had me sit on the sofa. He retrieved a bottle of red wine and two glasses. He poured the wine and offered me a glass. I'm normally not much of a drinker so I was already feeling the effects of the wine I had earlier this evening. Derek lit a fire in his fireplace and dimmed the lights. The crackle of the logs and the warm glow of the firelight gave the room instant ambiance. I watched as the flames licked at the logs which were already beginning to char and glow red. The blue orange flames danced seductively.

We clinked our glasses in a silent toast and as we watched the fire Derek wrapped his arms around me and softly kissed the nape of my neck. We sipped our wine and I felt warm, content, and aroused. After what seemed like hours I turned around and sat my glass on the table. I looked deep into this man's eyes, a relative stranger, yet I felt as if I had known him my whole life. We kissed deeply and passionately and I felt the jolt of and electric shock course through my body. Every nerve ending in my body was on fire with lust and passion.

I felt safe as I rose from the sofa and took his hand in mine and said, "Take me and make love to me. Where is the bedroom?" He got up and he immediately scooped me up into his strong arms and carried me off. He literally swept me off my feet. When we arrived in his bedroom, he gently lowered me to the floor. He pulled me close and we kissed. As we kissed, he reached around and unzipped my dress. He then proceeded to kiss my forehead then my nose, my cheeks.

He nibbled and licked my earlobes and he blew softly into my ear. I trembled as he kissed my neck. When he reached my shoulders, he slid the straps of my bra slightly off my shoulders as he kissed them. He reached behind me and unhooked my bra letting it fall to the floor. He pushed me gently upon the bed and began to kiss my breasts. I have rather large areola. His hands pushed my breast up as he slowly and sensuously licked my areola making circles with his tongue until he reached my nipples which were hard with anticipation.