Love, Lust and the Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took each rock-hard nipple into his mouth and sucked them while he rolled his tongue around them. I felt myself flood and my panties were soaked by the time he kissed my belly and tongued my belly button. Then he proceeded to kiss his way down my outer thighs to my toes and up my leg and inner thighs. He went past my panties to my lower belly where he kissed across it and repeated the same sequence on my other leg.

As he kissed my inner thigh on my right leg, he had me lift my legs and he slid my now drenched panties off. My scent was pungent and the room smelled of my sex as I had orgasmed as his kissed my inner thigh. He parted my womanhood and he began licking my juices up but avoiding my clit. Soon he just started to suck on my lips and then dove in with his tongue. I screamed in pure ecstasy as my orgasm hit and for the first time in my life I squirted as I came.

I panted and wanted more. I wrapped my legs around his head and once I scissored him I rolled over until he was beneath me on the bed. I immediately unbuckled his belt and unfastened and unzipped his trousers. I slid his slacks off followed by his boxers. I now had his manhood in front of me and it was truly a specimen. I estimated it was about 22.9 cm or 9" in length and about 8.9cm or 3.5" in girth. It was twice the size of Oscar's.

Even the times at the nude beach I had seen a few penises but I never really looked closely as I had no desire for any other man but my husband. Now here I was up close and personal with the largest one I had ever seen and I was simply fascinated by, what can I say, a beautiful cock. I decided it was time to give back what I had got. I reached up and unbuttoned his shirt.

He sat up and removed it and revealed his well-toned abs and pecs. I began by giving him a deep sensual kiss before I worked my way down his magnificent body. I kissed him until I reached his cock. I couldn't resist and I began to feverously lick the large mushroom shaped head. It felt velvety soft in my mouth. I began lowering my mouth down on his shaft as far as I could go. I got better than halfway before I began to gag.

Derek took charge once again. He lifted me off his cock and rolled me over. He positioned himself and lined his cock up with my eager love hole. I couldn't believe that I was ready and so willing to invite another man inside me where only my husband had ever been. I hesitated and was about to say no when he thrust forward and plunged into my depth in one stroke. I felt him hit my cervix and slight amount of pain seconds before the orgasm seized my mind, body and soul.

Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through my body as Derek reached depths that had until now been untouched and heights of sexual pleasure that had never been reached. Derek held still while my orgasm piqued before he began to stroke in and out with varying speed. I pulled him tight and cried in pure bliss as this man, in mere moments, achieved what my husband failed to do in 25 years of marriage. I never in my wildest dreams would have believed that sex could be this good and feel so wonderful.

I wanted to please this man and I began to squeeze him with my muscles as he rapidly thrust in and out of me. He told me he was coming and I shouted. "Oh yes Derek, come inside me!" I felt the first spurt as it bathed my cervix in white hot semen and immediately, I felt the most powerful orgasm of my life overcome me. I nearly passed out. Derek withdrew and we laid in each other's arms until I could no longer hold back the urge to pee.

As I got out of the bed, I felt copious amounts of his discharge as it ran down the insides of my thighs. I ran to the bathroom and while I was on the toilet I wiped up. Derek entered and went to the tub and drew me a bath. When I stood up, he picked me up and gently sat me in the tub. He took a washcloth and cleaned me head to toe. He took the detachable shower head and used it to wet, shampoo, and rinse my hair. When he finished, he handed me a disposable douche and he told me he bought it in case tonight happened.

I decided to use it and asked him for some privacy. He left the room and I cleaned myself out. Now the fever of lust had been sated I suddenly felt exposed. I'm a bit self-conscious about my body and I didn't want him to see me naked. I had just spent over an hour with this man, in the most intimate way a man and woman can be together, and suddenly I felt bashful. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks, I had just cheated on my Oscar. I knew that he had wanted this to happen but I never discussed it with him and he knows nothing. I felt a wave of enormous guilt come over me. Now all I wanted was to be home though I knew Derek would want me to spend the night, perhaps even the entire weekend. However, right now I just couldn't.

I found a robe hanging on a hook so I put it on and cinched the sash tight before I opened the door. I told him that I needed to go home and asked him to get dressed while I did the same. I picked up my hastily discarded clothes and went back into the bathroom and shut the door. I dressed quickly and knocked on the door and waited for him to tell me he was decent. Only after he assured me, he was, I re-entered his bedroom.

I apologized and he assured me that it was okay. I told him I'm very modest and things had moved very fast and I felt scared and guilty. Scared because of how easily I fell into his arms and into his bed and guilty for the very same reason. I needed time to process everything. It was a quiet ride back to my car. Derek apologized as he now felt guilty for making me feel so disconcerted.

I told him not to feel guilty and said, "Derek, it isn't your fault or anything you did. I wanted you to seduce me and make love to me. I'm the guilty party here because I'm a married woman. Despite whatever my husband said, he isn't here to give his approval. Going behind his back has elicited a tremendous sense of guilt. However, you gave me the most wonderous and enjoyable night of sex. I've never felt so invigorated, so alive! I just need to sort this out in my mind. Thank you for tonight, thank you for understanding!"

He leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and said, "No dear lady, thank you! I will be here anytime you want or need me. However, if all we ever have was this evening, I will treasure its sweet memory for the rest of my days." With that he exited the car walked around and opened my door. I got out and kissed him on the cheek before I scurried inside to the sanctuary of home.

Once inside I realized several things. I had cheated on my husband and I had sinned in the eyes of God and the church. I knew I needed to go to confession, I needed to talk to my husband and the one overwhelming thing I knew for sure, I wanted it to happen again and again. I knew deep down I could never be satisfied with my husband sexually ever again. With that realization I ran to our bed and I cried myself to a pitiful and restless sleep.

Oscar

I was unable to get a hold of Marta as my schedule was even busier. I decided I needed to work as hard as I could to finish this project and return home to Spain and my family. The long hours, lack of quality sleep, and the lack of communication with Marta and the girls for so long had me paranoid. My supervisor, John, assured me that someone from corporate had spoken with Marta and all was well. However, without personal contact I felt disconcerted.

Finally, two weeks after my missed attempt to contact my family, I was able to complete the project 10 days under the completion date. I received an additional bonus plus a first-class ticket back to Barcelona. John had me on the first flight out of Tampa that left in two hours. I needed to get packed and make a mad dash to the airport. It left me no time to call home. I got back to the apartment, threw everything in my bags and called for the car.

During the trip to the airport I made sure I had my passport, visa, and necessary documents and that my boarding pass was uploaded onto my phone. As I finished, I arrived at the airport, checked my luggage and headed for security. Thankfully I cleared security and arrived at the gate in time to board. By the time I boarded it was 6:35pm local time and it was after midnight in Barcelona. It was a Thursday so it would be Friday before I arrived, a school day for the girls and a workday for Marta. So, I decided I would surprise my family.

I arrived in Barcelona at 6:30am local time. After clearing customs and declaring the gifts I brought back from the USA I arraigned for a car to pick me up. I went to the baggage claim area and waited due to a problem with the luggage conveyer. It was 7:15 before I was able to make my way to the car. I would most likely miss the girls but I would find Marta at home since she works from her home office.

I began dreaming about making love to my wife as the car pulled away from the curb at the airport. In 30 minutes, I would finally be home. The ride seemed to take forever and I became extremely anxious. As we arrived in my neighborhood, I felt nervous to see my Marta after such a long absence. The driver pulled in my driveway and I retrieved my luggage. I walked up to my front door and unlocked it. I expected to here Marta puttering around as she got the girls off to school and did her housework before starting her day at 9am.

The house was quiet. There were no dishes in the kitchen in the strainer. I checked her office and it was empty. Perhaps she slept in. I anxiously climbed the stairs and looked in the bedroom. The bed was made and looked unslept in. I checked out the bathroom and no sign of Marta. The shower was dry and there were no towels in the hamper. I began wondering where my wife was. This was so unusual as to be surreal.

I tried to call her mobile but it went straight to voicemail. I checked the garage and found her car in the stall where it belonged. I panicked and dialed her parents' home. I reached her father and said, "Thank God Miguel! Is Marta and the girls there?" Her father finally recognized my voice and said, "Oscar, so good to hear your voice! Are you still in Tampa?" I replied, "No sir, I'm at home and there is no sign of Marta but her car is here!"

Miguel replied, "Oscar, Marta is okay but she is not here. She went to spend an evening with friends and she stayed overnight in case she drank too much. Her friend picked her up and will bring her home later today. We had the girls but took them to school!" I said, "Thank God, I was worried when I arrived at the house. Thank you, we will talk soon. Goodbye." So, I decided to take a shower and take a nap.

I had just dressed after my shower as I heard a car pull in. So, I headed down the stairs but heard two voices as they entered the house.

Marta

After I woke up on Saturday that followed my night with Derek, I felt a bit confused. I did go to church and confessed my sins only it was not in my parish as I didn't want to be recognized by my priest in the confessional. I said my penance and headed back home. However, I realized that I didn't feel the guilt today as I did last night. I felt bad that I left Derek so abruptly. So, I decided to call him. We agreed to meet and spend the day together.

He picked me up and we went for a ride to the countryside. We dined at a small café outside of the city and leisurely drove back into town and to my home. I invited Derek in and we had a glass of wine. We had such a lovely day. I looked into his eyes and felt my desire growing as he leaned in and kissed me. We continued to kiss passionately and he caressed my breasts through my top. I knew I needed to stop before things got out of hand.

I told him that we could never, ever be intimate in the home I shared with my husband. I told him how I lusted after him but would never disrespect my husband or my children in their home, my home. He understood. I knew I wanted to stop but the desire burned too hot. I told Derek that I would pack an overnight bag and we could spend the night at his place only if he would have me back in time to pick up the girls. He agreed and I went upstairs and packed a bag. That night and again the following morning we made love. It was so magnificent and fulfilling.

When I returned home, I left and picked up the girls. It was late Sunday evening and after the girls went to bed, I checked the email and Skype to see if Oscar had tried to contact me but there was nothing. Monday afternoon I arrived home and there was a message on my answering machine. I deleted it as it was most likely a solicitation. Life was normal or at least the new normal. I was home every evening after work but weekends the girls stayed with my parents and I stayed with Derek.

Thursday night there was a party for one of the executives in our office who was retiring. Derek picked me up at the house after I dropped my girls of at my parents. I decided to let them spend the night so I could be with Derek. Derek brought me home that morning to change before going to the office and he walked me into the house. We were laughing and carrying on when I heard his voice.

Oscar and Marta

I came down the stairs and I heard laughing and the sound of an unknown male voice. I called out, "Marta!"

When I arrived at the bottom of the stairs, I found my Marta with a tall blonde-haired guy about 30 years old. They were laughing and Marta had a hold of his arm and an overnight bag in her free hand. I planned on surprising her and I guess I did but I ended up being the one who was truly surprised, no, shocked as I never expected this. As I came down the stairs, we eyed each other cautiously and he obviously held the upper hand as he seemed to know who I was but I had no clue as to who he was. As I reached the floor, he quickly thrust out a hand and said, "Hello Oscar old chap, I'm Derek Stevenson, I work with Marta." We shook hands and as he squeezed my hand, I immediately felt the powerful grip. "Marta, I'll be heading into the office, see you later?"

Marta replied, "I'm afraid not today. I need to catch up with my husband. I'll see you Monday." She looked nervous and a bit guilty. Derek than said to me, "Nice to put a face to the name Oscar. Welcome home. Marta has spoken of you so often I feel like I've known you for ages. Well, I must pop off to the old salt mines! Adios." With that he turned and left.

Marta looked flabbergasted. I said, "What Marta no hugs no kisses for your husband?" She came and put her arms around me and kissed my cheek as if I was some distant relative. I stepped back and looked at this woman I married some 25 years prior and I must have looked as astonished as I felt. Suddenly she realized what she had done and said, "Oh my God, Oscar!! The girls will be so happy!" She ran to me threw her arms around me and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips. I pulled her tight and I was fully erect pressing into her thigh.

She hardly seemed to notice as she asked me to sit down. I in turn asked her to join me in the bedroom as I was extremely horny to be here in the flesh with my lovely wife. She hesitated and I knew something had drastically changed in my absence. I realized what she had said and so I asked, "So my daughters will be overjoyed to see me but not my loving wife?" She looked at me perplexed and wondered why I had said that to her. It took her a minute to realize what I had read in that hesitation.

"Oh Oscar, please sit down I need to talk to you before we head upstairs, please?" I sat down in my chair in my house but not yet feeling at home. I felt as if I was a usurper, a stranger not truly missed nor welcome.

We sat down. There was an uncomfortable silence, so I began, "Marta, I feel as though I'm not wanted here! I have been gone for months working long hours all alone. I fly all night to see my family whom I missed so much only to find them not at home on a work and school day. I expect to feel the loving embrace of my wife and I'm only met with indifference and a peck on the cheek as I witnessed my wife on the arm of another man as they walked into my home, well it was my home giggling as she clutched an overnight bag. Now I'm unsure if I even have a home or a family. If you want me to go I shall."

I saw the tears well up in her eyes and see ran over to me and threw her arms around me and said, "My God Oscar, my love, I'm so sorry!! It's just that I never expected to find you here why didn't you call!"

I replied, "I couldn't, I didn't have time. We finished 10 days ahead of our deadline so John surprised me with airline tickets. I barely had enough time to pack and make my flight. I got in at 6:30 this morning so I rushed home to see all of you. When I arrived, I worried when you weren't home but your car was here. I called and your father told me you went to a work party and spent the night. When you arrived laughing and giggling on the arm of a stranger, I was a bit disconcerted. When you acted so stiffly toward me and showed me hardly any affection at all I became hurt and confused. Now you want to talk but say nothing."

Marta held me tight and kissed me passionately. She looked into my eyes and said, "Oscar, please don't doubt my love! I was just caught off guard after all the time that has past and suddenly, you're here in the flesh. I just needed to process what I couldn't believe to be true. I do want to welcome you home, to your home, our home. I do need to explain some things."

She paused to gather her thoughts and catch her breath before she said, "You remember what you wanted me to do, to have sex with another man and to take a lover?" I nodded yes. She continued, "Well I resisted as I only wanted you. However, during your long absence I grew so lonely. I returned to working in the office rather than home so I could interact with people."

I could tell it was difficult for her but she continued, "Derek came here from London to work in our office. We had our annual awards dinner and I went. Derek asked me to dance so I did. He is so handsome and charming and we hit it off. At the end of the evening he offered me a ride home because I had been drinking. I was so sexually frustrated and the intimate dancing fueled my lust. Derek felt the same way and asked me to stop at his apartment for a glass of wine and I did."

She was sobbing as she said, "Oscar, I cheated on you and I slept with Derek. Afterward I felt so guilty I made him bring me home. However, that night I discovered so many wonderful things about my body and I'm sorry but Derek gave me more pleasure in one night than you have in an entire year. My libido has awoken and yes, I spent last night with him and I want to continue."

I thought to myself that after years of asking my fantasy had finally come true but did it cost me the love my precious Marta? I sat there for a moment with many thoughts running through my head I was at a loss for words. I knew my life had changed but to what degree? The silence spoke volumes and I could see that Marta was nervous.

I finally gathered my wits about me enough to ask, "Do you love him, or more to the point, are you in love with him? Have I lost you?"

Marta looked at me, her beautiful eyes red and puffy with tears falling freely as she replied, "My dear Oscar, yes and no. During the past few weeks as Derek and I have gotten to know each other I find him to be a gentle, kind, and considerate man. Physically, he is handsome and sexy but it took more than that to attract me to him, as lovers we are completely in tune with one another's bodies and give each other such pleasure.

So, yes, in some fashion I'm falling in love with him for all those qualities. He treats me with respect and he respects you and our relationship as well. You are my husband, my soulmate, and the father of my children. I could never feel for any man what I feel for you, even Derek. So, you haven't lost me my love, never. This is what you've wanted for many years and I finally found a man with whom I felt I could be intimate with and give you what you asked. So, in a sense, our lives have changed forever. Whether it is good or bad is up to you. Now that I've found Derek, I will not give him up. This is something you must accept.