All Comments on 'Love Me?'

by Waynegod69

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Another sicko

\WTF What husband in his right brain would want a wife who did this shit? None I have ever met!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story!

Does nothing make the moralising nazis happy? Do you want EVERY story on Literotica to be about a monogamous couple having sex? And how come you two aren't in church this morning? Are you just peeking at a little porn while the wife and kids get ready for Sunday school?

This is a great story about a loving couple visiting the local swingers club. He's not a small dicked, wimp, cuckold husband. He's a swinger, an active participant with his wife in SAFE non-monogamous sex (most swinger clubs require the use of condoms).

To 'Anonymous' whos posts "What husband ...would want a wife who did this shit? None I have ever met!" I would just like to say that there's a great many husbands who would, and the fact is you probably know a couple. The Swinger community in the US is large, and widespread, and amazingly, quite well established and thriving in the so called Bible Belt. So if you're sitting in a large church this morning, surrounded by Republican Southern Babtists, there's a good chance that 5%-10% of the congregation are active members of the local swingers community.

You nattering nabobs of negative moralising should get over yourselves, and try adopting the attitude of "live and let live". Go figure out what turns you on, and concentrate on that; that's what a NORMAL person does.

But if it's hate and negativity that makes your little dick hard, stick around and make yourselves sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
What?

Does this category EVER have the husband fucking the wife - or is this bullshit category just for cuckold/wimp husband stories - GOD this story sucks

Waynegod69Waynegod69almost 19 years agoAuthor
No wimp here

Actually, anonymous, if you read the story, you can see that I definately participate. Pay attention, you might learn something.

YawlYawlalmost 19 years ago
If the previous poster could ACTUALLY READ

He wouldn't make such ignorant comments.

The husband in this story DOES have sex with his wife. (In a group setting). He is neither a wimp, or a cuckold, and he is as well endowed as any of the other men in the story.

And if you bother to go to the front page of Literotica, and READ the description of this catagory, you will see that it says:

"LOVING WIVES - Tales of adventurous married women & their mates. "

The catagory is about "adventurous" married women, NOT specifically "monogamous adventurous" married women.

How hard is that to understand?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Not hard at all Yawl

All we silent majority have to do is vote one and quietly move on.

Lorri4youLorri4youalmost 19 years ago
Can't understand...

I can't understand why so many are critical of women who are adventurous and daring. A loving wife tale is just that, whither approved by hubby or not. Why try to impose your moral judgements on a fantasy? I wonder why you selfmade critics sign your comments with "Anonymous" instead of writing your story and let us see what you have to write. Would you be happy with our comments?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
He is neither a wimp, or a cuckold....

..he is an asshole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Thanks Very Good Story.

I think that the relationship between the husband and wife is clearly defined. Very Loving and giving couple. Its great that they are participating together in something either one could have gone off and done alone as so many married people have. If you don't like it fine. Just say no and go on. No need to badger or belittle anyone for their writing. As for the story. Thanks I liked it. Hopefully many other wives out there will as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Why Marry A Whore #101

She's always there for his friends - He can pimp her out for beer or cigarettes money - Saves gas money rather than driving around looking for one - Nobody would take her away from him as they can have all they want from her without marrying her - she respects him for pimping her out.

Almost comedic isn't it - except for the positive comments so seriously supportive of this non-balanced fucking she does and gets - he doesn't have a different partner - he is a wimp dominated by her - he self cuckolds himself so she won't have to - how sickly loving of him! How pitiful demeaning to and of him!

However there is one sterling positive of these two loving spouses - they deserve each other!

Author - aside from the sick one's - where's the respect?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Chill out....

it's just fantasy... all of it. Don't sweat it, don't debate it, don't even THINK of discussing the morality of it all or his / her character... give it up! Enjoy or pass on, whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Another fem writer who's too fond of putting males down . . .

so much so she has to be a fem homosexual OR a male homosexual.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Got

The cuck isn't properly humiliated unless the whore fucks an dark dildo . That'll nail it down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaynegod69@Waynegod69
I've led an amazing life full of crazy experiences including my most recent trip to Cap D'Agde and will be chronicling more of them in the near future. If you're interested in adding to those experiences let me know. I'm a dominant male half of a couple and we often play toget...