Love Me Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's just plain crazy," replied Bill. "He's way too young and you're far too hot for him to lose interest in sex. Is he gay? Does he have a girlfriend or something?"

"He's certainly not gay!" insisted Brenda. "He's very masculine. He'd never cheat on me. He's just working nights and he's tired most of the time. He only shows up for dinner, except on weekends when he does the yard work and things."

"No normal man married to a piece of ass like you would willingly go without, even if he worked 18 hour days," stated Grant. "He must be fucking around. That should make it easier for us to get together. He's getting his and I'm getting what used to be his."

"Brian would never be unfaithful to me," stated Brenda firmly. "He takes our marriage vows very seriously. He isn't the kind of man to sneak around and engage in some tawdry affair."

"Is that what you think you're doing?" demanded Bill.

"Well, no! This is just a temporary thing. He's been too busy with work and Tim's baseball to pay much attention to me. I deserve a little fun. I work hard to keep the house and make meals, as well as work full time," reasoned Brenda. "We know this won't last."

Bill smiled as he considered Brenda's words. "I suppose you're right. We'll just enjoy the ride while it lasts. Give me a day I can fuck you in your bed. It still cranks me up."

As Brenda recalled Bill's words, she became concerned as she watched the two bimbos hovering around Brian slink away. It was obvious he had some damn attractive women with big tits and tight bodies who were interested. She realized she needed to protect her marriage from the efforts of those bitches. Then she noticed Gertrude sitting off by herself.

Brenda quickly formulated a plan. She put on a big smile and sat down next to a surprised Gertrude.

"It's good to see you again, Gertrude! Horace has become quite a good ball player and he's a very nice boy. You should be proud of him."

"I am," admitted a wary Gertrude. "Tim is doing very well, too. The time Brian has spent with them is paying off. He's really been a great mentor for Horace."

"Yeah, sometimes Brian is too good," responded Brenda as she saw an opening for her proposal. "I'm sure you've noticed how those big-titted blondes are always hanging around him. I was wondering if you could help me out.

"I know Brian would never stray under normal conditions, but he's a man, and those women are all but flashing their big boobs and spreading their legs when they're around him."

"How do you expect me to help you out?" asked Gertrude. "Spray them with cold water when they get too close?"

"You know I'm not able to go to most of the games and practices because of my work and other commitments," began Brenda carefully. "I know I can trust Brian with you. You aren't his type at all. If you would just stay close when I'm not around, I'd really appreciate it.

"I'm going to tell Brian he should stay closer to you and act more attentive. Those husband stealing bitches will think he's settled on you and hopefully leave him alone. I know it may be embarrassing for you to pretend like that, but it's for a good reason. You could save our marriage."

"Please let me see if I have this right," responded a disbelieving Brenda. "You're worried that these attractive, sexy single mothers might seduce Brian, so you're asking me to sort of stand in for you when he's at ball games and practices? You feel I'm a safe single mother because I don't have big tits and I'm rather drab looking."

"I didn't say you were drab! I just know Brian. For whatever reason, he's less likely to fall for you than some big breasted ex-cheerleader type. You'd be helping him keep his vows."

"You feel that cheating on your spouse is a deal breaker?" questioned Gertrude thoughtfully. "Would it be so terrible if he tapped a few of those willing ladies as long as he kept you as his number one?"

"I hope you're joking!" rejoined Brenda. "I love my husband, but I'll never tolerate cheating. It's truly the deal breaker you mentioned. It destroys the marriage contract. I could never condone infidelity. As far as I'm concerned, the marriage would be over. You must understand how I feel. You were married for years."

"I understand fidelity and loyalty. It makes sense that cheating breaks the marriage contract," acknowledged Gertrude. "I have to agree."

"I have to get over to Brian. Can I depend on you to keep a close watch on him when I'm not around?" asked Brenda.

"Oh yes," responded Gertrude with a smile. "Be sure to explain it all to Brian. I'll keep my part of the bargain. Who would be better to keep a good man celibate than a flat chested, homely, boring woman?"

"I wouldn't have put it quite that way, but you've pretty well covered it. Thanks again," replied Brenda as she left to join her husband.

"Last night, Brenda wanted to talk before I left for work," began Brain at the next day's practice. "The crux of it was there are too many sexy single moms hanging around me. She feels I would be much safer if I stayed close to you, Minx, or as she calls you, Gertrude. Why don't I feel safer?"

"You're a smart man. You know you're never going to be safe around a single woman, regardless of how small her boobs are and how plain she looks," joked Gertrude.

"Minx, you're one of the most attractive women I've ever met," responded Brian earnestly. "You're the whole package, not just silicone and bleach."

"Wow! You just made my job harder," admitted Gertrude with a blush. "I'll make an appointment to have your eyes checked after the baseball season ends."

"You'll find I have 20-20 vision, and I'm an excellent judge of character, with one glaring exception," stated Brian. "I seem to have misjudged my loving wife."

"I think she may have misjudged us," replied Minx. "That is if you really find me attractive."

Brian was amused at the reaction of the single mothers as Minx remained close by his side. He spent a lot of time chatting and joking with her. The most common reaction was disbelief, followed closely by disappointment. It took less than one practice for the Minx to cut him from the herd.

The team's next game required a three hour drive to Middleburg. It was decided the team would travel the day before the game and spend the night at a hotel. It was hoped the boys would be rested and fresh for their next challenge.

Brian had given rides to Jake Winston's parents, as well as Minx. The discussion en route focused on the team's chances of winning districts and possibly the state title. They arrived at the hotel right behind the team bus.

Brian helped Ralph Winston retrieve his luggage from the trunk. Some of the parents, including the Winstons, had volunteered to chaperone the boys and would be staying at the same hotel. All the other parents had to make their reservations at different hotels. Since there were several games being played the next day, a great many fans and players were in town. Six teams would compete in three games from different class schools.

Before Tim had climbed on the bus, Brian had told him he would not be staying in the same hotel and to behave for his coaches and chaperones. He assured his son he would be at the team practice the next morning.

"What hotel are you staying at, Minx," asked Brian as the Winstons wheeled their bags to the team hotel.

"The same hotel you are," was her simple response.

"I never told you which hotel I was using. How did you find out?" asked a perplexed Brian.

"I didn't," was the brief response.

"How do you know we're at the same hotel? It's pretty busy this weekend. You may not be able to get a room at the last minute," pointed out Brian.

"I'm sure something will come up," replied Gertrude with a big grin, confusing Brian further.

Brian arrived at his hotel a few minutes later and asked Gertrude, "Minx, do you want to see if you can get a room while I check in? I can wait around to be sure you find something."

"Thanks, but I'll just wait here. I'll be fine," she insisted.

Brain was finally beginning to see the light as he checked in and picked up his room access cards. He returned to his truck to find Minx waiting.

"Is there any chance you'd like one of these cards to my room?" he asked. "It's room 207."

"What a thoughtful gesture!" exclaimed Minx as she stepped from the car, accepted the key and kissed Brian on the cheek. "Let's get to bed. It's going to be a long night."

Brian was far more tired getting up the next morning than he had been when he went to bed. At first he had mentally struggled with the reality of breaking his marriage vows, but Minx helped him through it.

"Let's look at this logically. Brenda has not only been unfaithful, but she's agreed to shut you off, sexually. Even if she hadn't, she would still be placing your health at risk by having unprotected sex with a damn tomcat. Effectively, she's made sexual relations with her both unsafe and undesirable. She's released you from your vows and your marriage contract.

"I haven't had sex in over two years. I've had check-ups and I'm clean. You were tested after you discovered she's a cheating slut and you're clean. I went on the pill over a month ago in hopes of hooking up with you.

"Can you honestly give me one reason we shouldn't sleep together? Is it my looks? Your wife thought I was a perfect foil for all the big breasted beautiful women who were showing an interest in you, because she knew you'd never be attracted to me sexually. Am I just not desirable?"

"Minx, you're extremely desirable! Don't ever suggest you aren't. I've never cheated on Brenda and it's taking some adjustment to my thinking, but you've made a great case for us getting together. I'm ready," declared Brian with a grin.

"There's something else you need to know first," replied Minx. "Both my parents are in hospice and aren't expected to live much longer. My brother's been sending game films of Horace to a friend of his. The friend is the baseball coach at the best prep school in the L.A. area. If Horace gets a baseball scholarship for next year, we'll probably move back.

"I like you a lot, but we're not looking at a lasting relationship. It can't last. Look at us. You're a good looking married man with a cheating wife. I'm a plain Jane with a son who has a chance to get an athletic scholarship to a good university. I have to do what's best for Horace," she concluded.

"That's great to hear about Scooter!" stated Brian proudly. "He's a good kid and a very talented ball player. I'm glad he'll have a chance to hone his skills against strong competition and gain a good education at the same time."

"You're the biggest reason he's being looked at by better schools. I know how much time and work you put in with him. It's ironic that you being such a good mentor to my son actually gave us the opportunity to move back to L.A. and away from you."

"I don't think I'll be very good at a one night stand sort of thing," worried Brian. "It might be better to forego sex entirely than to have one night of sex and go back to being a monk."

"You silly man. I said we'd probably move back to L.A. for the coming school year. That's over six months away. A guy could get laid a lot in six months, unless he's too old for a steady diet of hot sex with a very needy woman."

"That's something we'll just have to find out. Will you live up to your nickname, Minx?" joked Brian.

"I will for you, Big Boy!" promised Minx. "When you want me, just whistle, and I'll teach you how to whistle."

"I've always been told my whistling is quite respectable," quipped Brian.

"Then you're not doing it right!" retorted Gertrude.

The baseball team went on to win the state championship and Scooter was awarded a scholarship to a prestigious California prep school. Both of Gertrude's parents passed away before Thanksgiving, within a week of each other. Brian and Tim attended their funerals. Brian met Gertrude's brother and liked him immediately.

"Brian, meet my brother, Dexter," introduced Gertrude. "Dexter, this is Horace's baseball mentor and our good friend, Brian.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Brian. "Your name is Dexter?"

"Right?" agreed Gertrude's brother. "Only Gertrude and my folks ever call me Dexter. I answer to Grim with everyone else. What do you call my sister?"

"I call her Minx, but don't ask why," insisted Brian.

"I don't think I have to ask," replied Grim with a laugh.

Brian spent Thanksgiving with Brenda and Tim at her parents' house. For the first time in months, Brian found himself preparing for bed with Brenda. They always stayed over Thanksgiving night, and Brian couldn't come up with a good excuse to change that tradition.

Brenda took her time removing her clothes in front of Brian. He tried to keep his reaction subdued, but his cock gradually responded to the visual stimulation. Brenda was a very attractive woman with a nicely toned body.

"We haven't slept together in a very long time," cooed Brenda. "You must be in need of some lovin' by now. Make love to me!"

Brian felt bad about his next comment even as he replied. "You finally admit you need to be properly serviced? I knew you'd break. I'll be glad to top you off and put a big smile on your face for the holiday."

"You miserable bastard! You won't be getting any pussy for years with that fucking attitude!" snarled Brenda. "What's wrong with you?" You can just forget I was thinking of allowing you to even touch me."

"Okay," was Brian's only reply as he rolled over so his back was to Brenda. He didn't second guess his comment, although it was out of character for him. It did achieve his objective, which was avoiding sex with Brenda. Brian did regret, however, that his marriage had deteriorated to its present state.

Brenda was worried about Brian's snide comment, making sleep difficult. As she lay next to him, she wondered if he knew about her affair or if he was just being miserable because they hadn't been having sex lately. She decided she would have to discuss it with Bill. He needed to forget about having sex with Brenda in her marital bed if she had sex with Brian. That statement had caused her to avoid and deny her husband, which could eventually make him suspicious. It could ruin her marriage.

Brian had a routine he followed when he worked the night shift. He went home, ate a small breakfast and went to bed by 9 AM. Often, he would be awakened around 2 PM by Minx climbing naked into his bed. They would make love for an hour before she would leave to be at home when Scooter returned from school. Baseball was done for the season.

This allowed Brian to be showered and shaved when Tim returned home from school. Brian would often catch a nap in the evening before going to work. All in all, it worked well for Brian and Minx.

One night in early December, Brian received a call from Tim shortly after arriving at work.

"Dad, Scooter and I are out with Heather and Holly in Heather's car. You said we could be out until midnight because there's no school tomorrow.

"We have a problem. Heather was driving her Mom's car. We have a flat tire and there's no spare in the trunk. We're stranded on D Street and I'm kind of worried. I see a few guys down by the arcade looking this way."

"You're broke down on goddamn D Street? By the damn arcade?" cursed Brian. "We'll discuss this later. Is Heather driving that Corolla?"

"Yeah. It's a 2017 Corolla," replied Tim quickly.

"I'll find a wheel and tire that'll fit it and be right there. Keep your doors locked and call the cops if you have any trouble. Take care of those girls!"

Brian dropped his phone in his pocket and strode onto the production floor. He quickly found the man he needed.

"Gus, you still drive that Corolla, don't you?" asked Brian of a bearded man running a fork lift. "I need a mounted tire that fits your car and I need it right now."

As Brian spoke to Gus, another thought came to him when Jack Reynolds walked by. Jack was Holly's uncle. His younger sister was Holly's mother.

"Jack, my son and some friends are broke down on D Street with a flat tire and no spare. Holly is with them. I'm getting a mounted tire from Gus and headed over. I'd appreciate it if you rode along."

"I have a real spare tire and not some fucking doughnut," declared Gus. "Let's take my car and get down there now!"

Jack, Gus and Brian immediately headed for the door to the parking lot. They were concerned about the kids being in that part of town late at night. It was no place for good kids, especially teenage girls.

Brenda was lying in bed, enjoying the warm glow she always felt after a romp with Bill. His phone rang and he glanced at the caller ID.

"Damn it! It's Heather. I have to answer it or she'll be bugging the shit out of me for ignoring her."

Brenda could only hear one side of the conversation, but was concerned about what she overheard. "Why in hell are you kids down there? Well, that's too bad. Those boys are old enough to handle a little problem like that. Call Triple A. It's not my fault your mother is too damn dumb to keep a spare tire in her car!"

"What was that all about?" asked Brenda once Bill disconnected the call.

"Nothing to worry about," was Bill's reply as he reached over and stroked Brenda's firm breasts. "Heather has a flat tire, but she's calling Triple A to get it fixed."

Several young toughs were hanging around Heather's car when Brian and his friends pulled to a stop directly behind it. Brian quickly stepped out and pulled the jack and tire iron from Gus's trunk. Gus brought the spare tire while Jack tapped on the driver's side window and motioned for Heather to lower it so he could speak to her.

"You kids sit tight until we get the tire changed. If these assholes cause any trouble, we'll take care of it. Holly, you'll be explaining to your mother why you're even here on D Street."

Brian carried the jack over behind the flat rear tire and slid it under the frame. He cranked it until it was tight to the frame and then moved in front of the tire to loosen the lug nuts.

The obvious leader of the group of tough guys approached Jack as Brian worked on the tire. "You're on our turf here. You need my permission before you fuck around with that car."

Before Jack could respond, Brian jerked the tire iron around cracked the guy in both shins. The man dropped to his knees and then rolled on the ground rubbing his shins as he cursed a blue streak. Brian grabbed the punk by the collar and dragged him face down to lie near the flat tire. Then he proceeded to sit on the man's back and resume loosening the nuts.

The two nearest gang members rushed over, apparently intent on getting Brian off their incapacitated leader. Jack hammered the first one in the side of the head and he dropped like a rock. As Gus stepped forward, the second guy backpedalled out of his reach.

"Raise the car up a ways and I'll pull this tire," Brian told Jack in a calm voice.

Jack proceeded to crank the car higher as the gang of toughs called insults and cursed at the men. Now and then the guy under Brian would try to squirm out from beneath him, but Brian would grab the man's greasy hair, pull his head up a few inches and briskly push it back into the pavement. It only required two lessons before the man on the ground decided to remain still.

Brian took the lug nuts off and removed the flat. He accepted the good tire from Gus and slid it into place. Once he had all the lugs hand tight, Jack lowered the car. All three men seemed to be ignoring the toughs who were taunting them as they worked. Brian tightened the lug nuts and stood. He "accidently" kicked the leader in the nuts as he went to step over him.

"Are you dumb fucks talking to us?" asked Brian as he stepped toward the gathered gang members while casually tossing the tire iron from hand to hand. As soon as he started for them, the group scattered.