Love Me Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You kids get the hell out of here," instructed Jack as Brian backed the gang farther away from the car. "Be careful you don't drive over those dumb bastards lying in the street, and stay the hell out of this part of town!"

The three men piled back into Gus' car and followed Heather's as she drove to the next intersection and turned toward the kids' home area.

"I can't believe you smacked that dumb bastard in the shins like that!" laughed Gus. "He went down like a sack of shit!"

"Thanks for inviting me along," added Jack. "My hand hurts, but it felt great to crack that punk upside the head."

"Then you sat on the asshole while you changed the tire!" cackled Gus. "That was fun to watch!"

The men were still laughing and recounting their experience as they returned to their jobs. By morning, the story had circulated through the entire plant. Tales of daring and adventure were always popular, especially on the night shift. They helped the night go faster and gave everyone a chance to take their mind off how tired or sleepy they felt.

The next afternoon as Brian was waking up, Minx jumped into his bed and kissed him long and hard. She was naked and obviously eager for him.

"Horace told me what happened last night! You were great! Thanks for taking care of the kids like that," gushed Minx. "You're about to get so lucky. I would have been over sooner but I had to wait for Horace and Tim to go visit the girls, since they don't have school today."

Brenda had only been at work for an hour when Sue Blaine approached her at the water cooler. It was obvious she wanted to talk about something.

"I heard how Brian, Jack Reynolds and Gus Benson slapped some manners on a few would-be tough guys that were swarming around the kids' car over on D Street. I understand a tire iron across the shins takes the starch out of a punk pretty fast."

Brenda immediately put the pieces together. Last night, Heather had called her father looking for help and he had brushed her off. Apparently, her problem had been more serious than Bill had admitted. Sue used the word "kids" so it probably meant that Holly had been involved, along with Horace and her son, Tim!

"I'm curious about what you heard," replied Brenda. "I'd like to see if the rumors are anywhere near the truth."

By the time Sue finished telling her what the rumor mill was saying, Brenda was furious at Bill Grant, although she kept that fact from Sue. His daughter had turned to him for help in a situation which could have been disastrous, and Bill had simply dismissed her concerns! Brian, along with Gus and Holly's Uncle Jack, had responded as men should. They had protected the kids and helped them get out of a bad situation.

Bill had ignored his daughter's plight in favor or having sex with Brenda. The realization that she had been having sex with a man who had refused to help his own daughter and some of her friends, including Tim, stung her deeply. How low had she sunk? Brian was ten times the man Bill was. The sad thing was Brenda knew it all along. Why had she ever taken up with the selfish, pompous ass?

Early that afternoon, Brenda found Bill alone in the break room enjoying a snack while his delivery truck was being serviced. She wasted no time laying into him.

"Heather called you for help last night and you blew her off! Those kids could have been in a lot of danger, yet you told her to call Triple A. What kind of father are you?"

"It all worked out," replied Bill glibly. "Your husband and some of his buddies saved the day, so what's the problem?"

"Brian reacted like a real man! You turned your back on your daughter! That's the problem. My son was in that car!"

"If your dumbass husband is so special, why am I the one fucking your brains out while he hasn't gotten laid in months?" asked Bill with a chuckle. "All the superhero shit in the world won't make his cock as big as mine."

"You miserable bastard! Being a man has nothing to do with cock size," spat Brenda. "He's more man that you'll ever be!"

"You say that, yet last night you swallowed my load and then sucked me hard so I could plant one in your cheating pussy. The way I see it, I have that wimp beat everyway that matters," replied Bill before taking another drink of his soda.

"That's it!" declared Brenda. "We're through. Don't ever try to talk to me again. I want nothing to do with you!"

"Whatever," was Bill's calm response. "There's lots of married pussy out there looking for a big cock like mine. If you change your mind, you know where to find me. I'll still fuck you if you ask me nicely."

Brenda broke into tears and ran from the room. She had cheated on her husband, disrespected him, and risked her marriage and her family for a shallow egotistical sociopath! She only hoped Brian would never discover how foolish she had been. With that thought, she realized she had a lot to make up.

Minx had just ridden Brian to a strong climax when she heard sniffling behind her. Surprised, Minx swung around to find Brenda watching her with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"How could you do this to me?" cried Brenda. "I trusted you both, and you do this?"

"I'm simply doing as you asked," replied Minx as she reached for her clothes and began slipping them on after pressing a finger to Brian's lips, telling him to remain silent. "You wanted me to keep those big-titted blondes from sinking their claws into Brian. I sacrificed my body to achieve your goals."

"I didn't want you to sleep with him and you know it!" responded Brenda, as anger began to replace her tears. "I can't believe Brian would cheat on me like this, and especially with some skinny bitch."

"I know finding out Brian and I are bumping uglies is hard to digest, but there's no reason to get insulting," reasoned Minx. "Your poor husband was going to explode. I'm simply helping relieve the pressure he was building up.

"Bill Grant didn't want you having sex with your husband, so Brian had to turn to someone. Luckily, I was in the right place at the right time. You can thank me for helping you shut Brian off so completely and keeping Bill happy. Where is Bill, anyway? Is he in your bed?"

"You know about Bill?" cried Brenda.

"Well, yeah," replied Minx. "I think most of the free world knows about Bill. You've been sleeping with him for months. He promised you he'd screw you in your marital bed every time you had sex with Brian, so you stopped having sex with your own husband. Luckily, Bill was able to fill the void, pun intended."

"If Brian knew, why didn't he say anything? Why did he allow Bill and me to carry on for so long?" asked Brenda as tears dropped from her cheeks.

"You're a smart girl. What would most men do when they discovered their wife was a cheating slut?"

"He'd get very angry and yell at me. Then he'd probably divorce me," added Brenda as the reality of the situation became more clear.

"That sounds about right. What would happen next? Would Brian and Tim get to stay here while you moved in with Bill?" asked Minx calmly.

"I wouldn't leave my house! I wouldn't give up Tim, either. If Brian wanted a divorce, he'd have to move out. He'd pay alimony and child support. Tim would stay with me," concluded Brenda.

"Exactly what Brian thought would happen," agreed Minx. "Suppose remaining close to Tim and being the best father possible was his first objective. How would he possibly achieve that goal?"

"By not divorcing me," replied Brenda softly. "He stayed around for Tim, not for me. He found out about Bill and me and essentially divorced me, just not legally. We've been living like a divorced couple for months, haven't we? I was just too freaking dumb to realize it."

"In your defense, you had Bill's hard cock helping you fail to notice your husband was long gone, emotionally. I'm just the skinny bitch who came along after you fucked everything up. I helped Brian heal."

"I told Bill we were through. I never want to see him again," stated Brenda.

"That was after he refused to help his daughter out of a bad situation last night? You didn't have much choice, did you?" asked Minx rhetorically. "Even cheaters have some expectations and a few limits."

"Are you and Brian going to live together now?" asked Brenda as she wiped the remaining tears from her eyes.

"Honestly, we're pretty content with the arrangement we have. Horace and I will be moving back to LA before school begins in the fall," revealed Minx. "I'd rather he didn't know his mom is banging his best friend's dad, if it can be helped. When the time comes for me to leave, I might help Brian choose a new partner, if he'll let me.

"So you see, I didn't steal your husband like those other mothers hoped to do. We're temporarily enjoying each other's company, much like you and shithead were doing."

"What if I won't allow this to continue? He's my husband! You have no right to sleep with him!" insisted Brenda.

"I was given that right by you as soon as you decided to spread your legs for Bill Grant," replied Minx. "That pretty much released Brian from any obligations he may have had toward you. He and I are exclusive. We're able to trust each other, if you can imagine such a thing.

"Brian's been told he can't have sex with you, or anyone else, if he wants to keep me around," added Minx. "Who knows what other sluts Bill Grant has slept with, or what diseases he might have? You could have all kinds of disgusting shit festering in that nasty snatch of yours."

Brenda broke into tears again as she considered the statement from the woman she knew as Gertrude. Could Bill have been banging someone else on the side? Of course he could. Brenda no longer had any delusions as to the kind of man Bill Grant was. She needed to be tested as soon as possible!

"So what happens now?" asked Brenda fearfully.

"Let's just carry on as we have been. I'll stop in and wake Brian up as often as I can. You keep working late and avoiding him as much as possible. I think it'll work just fine. If it ain't broke, don't fix it," responded Minx.

"I'm not going to do that," stated Brenda flatly. "You're leaving in several months. I'm going to stick around and show Brian just how great a wife I can be. He won't need your skinny ass."

"Except he knows my skinny ass is faithful to him while your round ass is out there, waiting to be tapped by whomever comes along," countered Minx. "Essentially, I'm in control of your sex life, or at least your sex life with Brian. I won't allow him near your nasty cesspool while he's in a relationship with me. I won't risk disease, and he's not very keen on it either."

"One thing I've learned, albeit too late, is there's a lot more to a relationship than sex" stated Brenda with false bravado. "In fact, sex with no love or commitment, is really pretty demeaning. I'll be doing the things a wife should gladly do for her husband while you'll just be giving him sex. Think about that."

"Okaaay," replied Minx. "I've thought about it. Let's do it. You make great lasagna and meat loaf for the guy, keep the toilets clean, and wash the skid marks from his boxers. I'll ride his cock as often as I can. We'll see who's happier."

"Brian, I need to tell you how ashamed and sorry I am for the way I disrespected you. Can you ever forgive me?" pleaded Brenda.

"How could he ever trust you again?" asked Minx. "He may forgive you some day, but how in hell could you ever regain his trust? That's always been the hurdle cheaters face.

"I suggest you try to enjoy the next few months while you're still Brian's wife, at least in name. Realize what you threw away for a strange cock and learn from it. Brian doesn't want to break up his family while Tim's in school. That'll give you around nine months after I leave to do your damndest to win him back. When Tim graduates, Brian will probably toss your ass to the curb," predicted Minx.

"Brian, why are you allowing her to speak for you?" demanded Brenda.

"I'm not just his lover. I'm his best friend," answered Minx. "While you were whispering sweet nothings in Bill's ear, Brian and I had our own pillow talk. I promised to handle this very situation, if and when it finally arrived. He promised to fuck my brains out once I did. Would you mind leaving us alone now?"