Love Never Begs Pt. 02

Story Info
The love story further blossoms between Sarla and Pinky.
2.5k words
4.77
4.4k
6

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarla had her breakfast sitting on the bed, with me occasionally feeding her by my hands. The mature beggar woman looked very happy and satisfied in my company, but I had worries about what to do next. I held her hand and said, "Sarla my love, I am always going to be with you. But we need to think about something that will enable us to stay together. I am not going to leave the town today and shall cancel my train ticket, but what about the coming days? I need to move to my hometown one day or the other, and I need to take you with me. I am still confused you see."

Sarla understood that I am in a state of bother regarding this and she wrapped her arms around me. She brought her face closer to mine and said, "Pinky dear, don't worry everything will be fine. We shall sort it out. You have already called Anjali aunty to say that you are staying today, aren't you? So far as we are together we can always plan something."

As she spoke looking into my eyes my heart arched for the beggar woman. As soon as she had finished her words I kissed her lips. Like teenagers we kissed each other with passion, moving our faces sideways as our lips got glued to one another. The smell from her body was filling my senses again and we were kissing with loud slurping sounds. After making out for some time I broke the kiss and said, "It's time I shaved your underarms."

Sarla was surprised and she said, "Do you shave that too? I have never done such a thing in my life. What do you use, a razor?"

I laughed and said, "No dear, hair removing cream is available in the market. Don't worry it will be painless and you will like it."

"Anything you say." Sarla replied with a smile.

I laid her down on the bed and asked her to lift her left hand. As soon as she did it her hairy underarm came into view. It was sweaty due to the summer heat and a stinky odour was coming from it. I had the hair remover cream in my hand but instead of applying it I was just staring at the beggar woman's pit. Any regular person would have withdrawn himself or herself at the sight of the sweaty underarm of Sarla, but I was mesmerized by it. So, by reflex action I had bent myself forward and putting my nose in the hairy pit took a sniff.

The stinky odour was so strong that for a second I felt dizzy, my senses weren't working. However, slowly the feeling subsided and I took another sniff of the underarm. Sarla was taken aback by my actions and exclaimed, "Hey Pinky what are you doing?"

I smiled at her and said, "I want to inhale the aromatic fragrance of your body, my love."

"But that ain't fragrance dear, it's sweaty and stinky." Sarla said.

"Nope my love, for me it is better than all the perfumes in the world combined."

Sarla giggled and said, "You are a crazy lover Pinky."

I laughed too and then went back to my work. I decided to take it slow and bent myself to kiss on Sarla's left palm. I slowly licked and sucked her long fingers and then kissed on her wrist, moving up while kissing all the way to her elbow. Sarla laid back on the bed with closed eyes, breathing heavily. I went up further kissing the dark arm of the beggar woman reaching my prized location, the underarm.

I put my nose directly on the sweaty and hairy region of the underarm and sniffed it with all the force I could. As I blew out after the inhalation Sarla shivered in pleasure. I really loved the strong, stinky odour of the underarm of the beggar woman. I took a sniff again, inhaling all the odour the underarm had to offer. I then put my lips on the hairy patch and kissed it with a slurping sound.

"Pinky my baby I am so lucky to have you. Ohh my dear yes kiss my underarm it's all yours." Sarla was murmuring with her eyes closed as she felt my lips kissing her underarm.

I opened my lips a bit now and took a little bit of the sweaty, sticky underarm hair in my mouth. I sucked at it slowly like sucking at a straw, thus tasting Sarla's sweat in the process. The pungent raw odour and the sweaty taste had completely engulfed my mind. I just wanted to remain in the beggar woman's underarm for eternity.

I sucked at the underarm hair for some time, my ears listening to Sarla's moans all the time. Sarla was using her other hand to fondle my head while she was moaning in ecstatic pleasure. I took out my tongue now and slowly moved on the hairy underarm, up and down, right to left. The salty taste of the beggar woman's sweaty body part was in my tongue, and I absolutely loved it. As time passed I speeded up my licking on Sarla's underarm and Sarla's body shivered as she felt my licks. Deep breaths and moans filled the room as with constant energy I licked Sarla's underarm.

Sarla was wearing my sleeveless top and leggings. After nearly ten minutes of licking and kissing I slowly withdrew myself from the underarm and took her top off. I went towards Sarla's sagging boobs, my lips brushing on her skin the entire way through. I held both her hands with my hands and licked around the dark brown tits. Sarla's body shook in pleasure as the mature woman moaned by my actions. I sucked at the boobs one at a time and Sarla just kept on moaning. My own pussy was on fire right now and I knew Sarla's one was in a similar position too.

Sarla moaned, "Uhhhh ohhhh Pinky, yesss lick me suck me my baby ohh." She was arching her body in pleasure, she was fully wet by my untiring efforts. And now as I moved towards her belly kissing all the way through, her moans grew louder. My tongue wetted her dark skin as I licked her belly. I closed my mouth on her skin and sucked her to my heart's content. Comin down kissing as I tried to pull down her leggings I was interrupted by the ring of the calling bell.

"Who could that be Pinky?" Sarla asked. She looked worried.

"I have no idea." I replied.

"What to do now?" She asked.

"Don't worry."

I took her to the kitchen by lifting her in my arms and placed her on the chair. Telling her to relax I closed the kitchen door and came towards the main door. The calling bell had rung twice by then. I opened the door to find Rekha, the maid of the mess who usually cleaned the mess rooms and utensils. I was surprised to see her, she was already given forty five days off by Anjali aunty. Why was she here then?

Rekha looked quite surprised on seeing me. She said, "Pinky haven't you left for home? Why are you still here?"

I replied, "No Rekha Didi, my train is tomorrow. I am staying for the night."

"Oh ok. Where is Anjali madam? Is she in?"

"No she isn't here but will come back later." I lied to her. I didn't want her to enter and know about Sarla..

"Alright. Let me clean your room then. I came here to meet Anjali madam. I didn't know you were here. Anyways let me get to my job."

My heart was pounding in my chest as Rekha entered the mess and came to my room. She looked around and said, "The room looks very clean already. Have you cleaned it or someone else?"

I replied, "Actually none of the girls are here so their rooms are closed. My roommate before leaving cleaned this room along with me."

Rekha had a smile on her face and she said, "Oh then no cleaning work for me today. Wait, what about the utensils? You must have had your breakfast. Let me clean them."

As Rekha tried to move towards the kitchen I practically jumped in front of her and said, "No, no Rekha Didi, I had my breakfast outside. Anjali aunty had said that we would order our lunch and dinner from outside as well. No cooking for today you know."

Rekha was surprised by my evasive action. She giggled and said, "Ok then today is a very fortunate day for me. Pinky, since it is so hot outside let me rest for some time under the revolving fan. May I?"

I said, "Ok you may."

As Rekha sat on the floor under the fan I felt sorry for Sarla. She was sitting on the chair in the kitchen with the door closed. She must be feeling very uncomfortable by now sitting on the wooden chair all by herself. Besides, there was no fan in the kitchen and the heat must be taking it's toll on her. Rekha was talking as she sat on the floor and though I showed that I was listening to her my mind was actually thinking about Sarla all the while.

After about fifteen minutes Rekha stood up and said, "Ok Pinky take care and happy journey. I take your leave now. Enjoy your stay at home."

I smiled at her and bade her goodbye. As she left I closed the front door and rushed to the kitchen. I found my love Sarla sitting in the same position as I left her. The poor woman was sweating profusely due to the heat. I immediately took her in my arms and carried her to my room, placing her in my bed. I held her hands and said, "I am really sorry darling, the hostel maid Rekha was here. You must have been feeling very hot there. I am so so sorry."

Sarla smiled at me and said, "Pinky you forget, I am a poor beggar living on the streets. A person who doesn't even have a home, leave aside the comfort of a fan. Of course I perspire a lot, it's a problem since my puberty. But I no longer feel the discomfort from the heat. Don't worry, my love."

I was so moved by her words that I almost had tears in my eyes. I kissed her lips. She was still sweating a lot and as I took off her clothes again, patches of sweat were visible on them. The stinky sweaty odour coming from her body was turning me on, and I laid her down on the bed. I had decided to taste her right underarm now, before the revolving fan dried her off.

I sniffed her underarm and the sweaty odour just like earlier made me dizzy for a while. I kissed on the wet underarm, tasting her tangy sweat. Sarla started to moan as I took out my tongue and licked on her hairy pit. I moved my tongue in circular motion, tasting everything the underarm had to offer. I was using my hand to squeeze her boobs and twist her tits as I kept licking her sweaty underarm. My entire mouth seemed to be filled with underarm sweat as I licked on and on. Sarla's body was shaking in immense pleasure and she was moaning loudly. I was having the time of my life as I kept on licking the beggar woman's underarm.

After finally withdrawing myself from the underarm I pulled down Sarla's leggings and inhaled the aroma of her hairy and aroused pussy. I raised my face a bit staring at her eyes, Sarla smiled and winked at me, a signal for me to go forward. I put my face in between her thighs and started to lick her pussy. Sarla was really very aroused by now and her pussy juices were flowing. As I put hands on her boobs and vigorously licked her pussy, she couldn't go much longer and cum within a few minutes. I tasted all her cum in my mouth.

I was really tired by now and lay down by her side. Sarla said, "Oh Pinky my love, you are a wonderful lover. Let me please you now. Due to my deformed leg I am unable to kneel or sit in a squatting position to lick your pussy. But I can use my fingers on you."

I said, "Ok baby as you say."

I took off my clothes in a flash and lay on the bed. Sarla in her lying position placed the palm of her hand in my cunt and slowly rubbed my pussy. I felt jolts of pleasure run through my body as the beggar woman touched my private part. Sarla placed her mouth on my boobs and she started to slide one finger in my pussy. I was getting pleasure from both sides as she sucked my boobs and fingered my pussy. My moans increased with time as Sarla speeded up her fingering. She was using her teeth now on my boobs and I was surely getting bite marks on my milky white boobs. Sarla's aggression was increasing gradually as she inserted a second finger in my pussy, pistoning them in and out. I was moaning in painful pleasure as she was biting me all over my boobs. Soon my pussy gave away and I met an orgasm that shook my body for a good fifteen seconds.

Sarla took out her two fingers from my pussy and put them in my mouth. I sucked my own cunt juices from her fingers. My boobs were hurting a bit due to the bites but I was happy to get pleasure from my lover. Sarla kissed my lips and then she looked into my boobs and exclaimed, "Oh Pinky I am so so sorry. I gave you so many bite marks on your boobs. You must be in pain now. I was driven away by the heat of the moment my love. So sorry babe."

I kissed her lips and said, "It is not paining at all my love. I am lucky to have your bite marks on my boobs. It is a symbol of our love dear. Whenever I look into it in the mirror I will cherish this moment."

Sarla on listening to me was moved so much that she was almost in tears. She kissed my hand and said, "Thank you my love."

I said, "So honey, what about lunch? Aren't you hungry? Should I go outside and order something?"

Sarla smiled and said, "I am always hungry but not for food, for you."

I giggled at her answer. She came on top of me and we kissed like horny teenagers. Under the revolving fan on the bed in an empty hostel mess two lovers kissed each other as time was the only spectator.