Love of Autism Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Scott got a pair of shoes on and his jacket, he walked Katie out to her car where she asked Scott to thank his parents for inviting her over and thanked him for a wonderful night. Scott said he would and embraced Katie in a tight hug that neither of them wanted to end. After a couple minutes Scott started to let go of Katie and she gave him another peck on the cheek.

When Scott could see her face he could see the bright smile of hers, knowing she managed to sneak in another kiss when he least expected it. He let go of her completely. Katie got into her car, started the engine and drove home. Once he saw her car turn off of his street he walked back inside where he was met by his dad.

"Did Katie have a good time?" Keith asked.

"I think she had an amazing time," Scott said with a big smile on his face.

"I'm glad. She has really has changed a lot this year."

"Yes she has," Scott agreed.

"Well I'm going to go to bed and I suggest you do the same. You may have a hard time getting to sleep tonight."

"I don't think I will have that hard of a time," Scott argued.

"You're my son," Keith pointed out, "and you just spent a night cuddled up with a girl you really like. Trust me, you're not going to sleep that easily tonight."