Love of Autism Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie put her hand into Katie's and gave a warm smile. "What didn't you know?"

Katie sniffed, trying to not let the snot run down and out of her nose. "I didn't know how bad I made things for Scott. I didn't know he was depressed and..." she couldn't say that Scott was suicidal because she didn't want to say it out loud. It would be admitting how much of a monster she was.

Jackie moved her chair to be right next to Katie and wrapped her arms around her. "It's OK Katie."

"Why is it OK?" Katie asked. "I put Scott through so much."

"Because you have changed into the amazing young woman you are now. Do you think Scott would want to be with you if you hadn't changed?" Katie shook her head. "And Keith and I have seen how much you truly care about him."

"But... I made him suicidal," Katie finally said.

"Who told you that?"

"Sarah."

Jackie slowly rubbed Katie's arm, trying to think of what to say next. "Scott did have a hard time dealing with your bullying, but he never attempted to take his own life."

That made Katie feel a little better, but not much. "I'm such a horrible person."

"No, you're not."

Katie looked Jackie dead in her eyes. "Yes I am."

"Do you think I would actually let you stay the night if I thought you were a horrible person?"

The question made Katie stop and think for a second. "I guess not."

Jackie pulled Katie into a loving hug. "Sweetie, you are truly beautiful and I am happy that you and Scott are together. What happened in the past is in the past. Who you are now is all we are focusing on."

Jackie's words were starting to make Katie much better, but she still felt guilty. "I wish I could take back the past."

Jackie gave Katie a little kiss on the top of her head. "Everyone has a past of some sort or another. It is how we learn from it that matters."

"I guess."

"So I have a question for you," Jackie stated hoping to change the subject, "do you prefer pancakes or scrambled eggs?"

"Scrambled eggs with ketchup."

"Well good news for you is that we have ketchup to go with your scrambled eggs once I make them. Is there anything else I could make that you would like?"

"Well, some toast would be nice," Katie answered sheepishly.

"I have white and honey wheat."

The small form of a smile started to appear on Katie's face. "Honey wheat please."

Jackie gave Katie a kiss on the top of her head. "I'll bring your toast in a few minutes."

Katie mouthed thank you to Jackie as she did her best to calm herself and look like she hadn't been crying when Scott would see her. Unfortunately for her, Scott came out of his bedroom less than a few minutes later and immediately noticed that she was crying. He sat down next to her in the same seat his mom had just moved to be next to her.

"What's wrong?" Scott quietly asked her.

Katie knew she had to tell, but she just felt too drained to go through it all over again. "I'll tell you later. Right now I just want you here with me."

Scott didn't push the issue, but instead moved his chair closer to hers and held her in his arms. A few minutes later Jackie came and brought Katie her toast and asked Scott to help her crack the eggs. He gave Katie a kiss on the cheek and told her he'd be right back.

Once they were out of earshot of Katie and Sarah, Jackie told her son what had happened and why Katie was upset. Scott was pissed at his sister and very rightfully so. He wanted nothing more than to scream and yell at Sarah even more now. Jackie could tell his anger was building and told him she would take care of it and that Katie needed him. Scott nodded his head in understanding. He cracked all the eggs his mother asked him to and once he was done he took a minute to calm himself before going back to the table where Katie was finishing her toast.

"Hey beautiful," Scott said as he sat down.

"Hey handsome," Katie replied with a half-smile.

Scott put his hands in hers before he spoke again. "I forgive you for everything, including anything you haven't asked to be forgiven for yet."

Katie lightly laughed at Scott forgiving her. "I really want to believe you Scottie, but I just don't understand how you can."

"Because I love you."

"I know you do, but even before...you said you were worried that you might use what I used to do to you against me."

Scott knew exactly what she was talking about. It was right after he had told her about Alyssa using him for sex and she had met him at his locker, her head on his back, sad about how Scott felt.

"Because you were there for me at a bad time when I needed someone. And not just that one time with Alyssa, but before that when I told you about my grandma talking me out for ice cream and how I blew her off that night or holding me last weekend when I was in a very bad place, remembering Susan..." saying her name out loud always evoked sadness from Scott and he had to take a second to calm himself. "You were there for me and just let me cry. I cannot hold anything against you for who you were because it is not the person you are now. I love you Katie." Scott lightly pressed his lips to Katie's, but she returned the kiss in full force.

Once the kiss was over Katie smiled at Scott. "I love you too Scottie and I am so lucky to have you as my amazing boyfriend, craziness, autism and all."

"You better accept the craziness because it ain't going nowhere," Scott said proudly which caused Katie to laugh pretty hard.

************************************************

"No he didn't," Katie stated not believing Liz.

"Yes, he did," Liz replied.

"Sadly to say it is true," Scott said, trying to hide his laughter.

"No, I refuse to believe it," Katie said defiantly.

"It is one hundred percent true," Liz said.

Steve let a long sigh before fessing up. "Katie, I did indeed do it."

Katie just looked at Steve dumbfounded. "You're telling me you actually tried ghost pepper on a dare for only one dollar." Steve nodded his head, embarrassed. "First of all, why would you even try ghost pepper if you can't even handle buffalo sauce and second, only a fucking dollar?"

Steve could only shrug his shoulders. "I was young and stupid."

"It was Homecoming last year," Scott pointed out.

"Like I said, young and stupid," Steve replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"Still not quite as stupid as that one time Scott forgot to bring something important to the lake house over the summer," Liz said.

"Hey, mistakes happen," Scott defended.

"Not packing a pair of underwear is one big mistake," Steve pointed out.

Katie's eyes went wide as she turned to look at Scott. "How could you forget that?"

"I was packing last minute and just...forgot," Scott admitted sheepishly.

Katie couldn't stop herself from laughing. "How did you get by with only one pair of underwear?"

"He didn't have to," Steve said. "His parents drove half an hour away and got him a pack. Needless to say we are going to hassle him now every time about it."

Scott rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Yeah, yeah. Besides I think it is Katie's turn to admit something embarrassing."

"Why do I have to do that?"

"Because we all have shared something embarrassing and you've just been laughing at the three of us. Now it is your turn."

"Sorry, but there is nothing to tell that is embarrassing at all," Katie proudly said.

"No true," Liz said. "I know something about you that is embarrassing."

Katie smiled confident that Liz had nothing on her. "Oh yeah? Pray tell what knowledge do you have about an embarrassing moment I have had?"

"You mean you don't remember seventh grade, Samantha Giesler's birthday party," Liz said with a mischievous smile.

Katie's smile quickly faded as her eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. "Please don't say it out loud."

Liz raised her hands somewhat innocently. "Hey, it's not my fault that the top of you bikini wasn't properly tied when you jumped off the diving board and it ended up floating away in the pool."

Scott and Steve immediately looked at Katie with huge grins on their faces and Katie's face turned beet red. "I didn't know you liked to show off at an early age," Scott mocked which earned him a shot to the arm.

"Better than your screw up," she shot back.

The four of them had finished their dinner at Chili's and were just sitting and talking. It was the first time all four of them had had a chance to hang out and go on a double date.

Scott rubbed his arm as Katie hit it pretty hard. "Remind me to not piss you off again enough to make you hit me."

"You deserved that," Katie pointed out.

"You kinda did," Liz agreed.

Scott rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Of course my friends would take my girlfriend's side."

"Well am I prettier than you," said Katie.

"Yes, you are very pretty," Scott replied.

"Aw, you're so sweet." Katie gave him a peck on the cheek.

The four of them continued to chat for a while longer until Liz said that Steve needed to get her home. As much as Scott wanted to stay out longer, he knew he should get himself and Katie home as well. If there was one thing that was an absolute was the constant communication between his parents and Liz and Steve's parents. They all learned early on that there was no use in trying to hide anything from any of the parents. It was better just to do as they were told, especially since they were all moving into the dorms for college. Sadly that was still a long time away for them and they had to deal with their parents.

They got up from their table and left the restaurant, driving off to where they needed to go. Scott held Katie's hand as he drove to his house. They didn't talk to each other but rather enjoyed the relative silence of the situation. When they got home and entered they found his sister sitting on the couch in the family room.

"Where are mom and dad?" asked Scott.

"In their bedroom already watching a movie," she answered.

"Could you maybe give us the TV?" asked Katie.

"And why would I do that?" Sarah asked in return.

"If you and Colin want to be alone," Scott started to answer, "I'll let you and him be alone. I won't let mom and dad know so you two can do whatever you want."

Sarah turned around and looked at them. "You promise?"

"I promise."

Sarah got up from the couch, handed Scott the remote and proceeded to go to her room, leaving Scott and Katie alone.

"Well that was easy," Katie said with a mischievous smile on her face.

"Yes it was." They both sat down on the couch and turned the channel to a random movie that neither of them wanted to pay attention to. Scott turned to face Katie. "It's about time we got to be alone."

"Yes it is," Katie replied.

Scott cupped her face in his hand and he pulled her into a kiss. Katie returned the kiss, placing her hands on the back of his head. They continued to kiss for several minutes, only separating to take a quick breath before they continued.

Scott couldn't help but feel in the moment when he reached his hand to grab Katie's breast over her shirt. The move caught her by surprise as she broke the kiss and gave a naughty smile. "My my, you sure are adventurous."

"I'm sorry," Scott apologized, thinking he shouldn't have gone for her breast. "I thought..."

"It's ok Scott," she interrupted. "If you want, you can even reach up under the shirt and feel it."

"Are you sure?" he asked, but was answered with a kiss. Scott may have a hard time getting hints due to his autism, but this was one he understood quite clearly as he reached up under Katie's shirt and under her bra to feel her bare breast.

As much as Scott was enjoying feeling Katie's breast, she was enjoying it even more. She always loved playing with her nipples when she masturbated, but feeling Scott's hands on her breasts turned her on even more than she anticipated. The fact he then started to rub and pinch the nipple caused her to moan as they continued to kiss. She was ready to try to undo his belt and slide her hand down his pants when the kitchen light came on behind them. They noticed the change in lighting and quickly broke from their kiss and Scott removed his hand from under Katie's shirt.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your make out session," Jackie said as she turned on the faucet to fill a glass with water.

"It's ok mom," Scott said trying to catch his breath and calm his nerves.

Jackie drank the water from the glass and set it on the counter. She proceeded to talk towards them and Scott turned down the volume on the TV.

"Look, I get it," Jackie began with a smile on her face. "You two haven't had much time to just be alone together and finally kiss each other with reckless abandon." She looked at each of them once before continuing. "However, if you two could keep your hands over each other's clothes and away from the private parts it would be greatly appreciated.

"We aren't doing that stuff Mom," Scott said trying to sound convincingly.

Jackie turned to look right at Katie. "Are you sure?"

"Of course we are," Katie said with a smile. "Scott is a gentlemen and would never do something he shouldn't do."

Jackie smiled and shook her head. "I guess I do need to trust you two," she said as she turned and started to walk away, "even if the moan I heard from Katie sounded more like she was being sexually pleasured in some way." Jackie walked back to her bedroom knowing full well what her son was doing with his girlfriend. She knew they were going to start exploring each other's bodies at some point and decided to have a little fun embarrassing them.

Back in the family room Scott and Katie looked at each other, scared and embarrassed that they had been caught.

"I guess I got a little carried away playing with your breast," Scott said sheepishly.

"Well, to be honest, I enjoy playing with my nipples and you playing with them felt so much better."

"Really?" Scott asked, astonished by Katie's admission.

"Yeah," Katie said blushing hard. "It felt really good."

"So, um..." Scott wasn't sure if he should ask the question he was thinking, but he had just felt up his girlfriend, "do you play with your nipples a lot?"

"Yes," Katie said with a grin, "every time I masturbate."

"Nice," Scott replied, his heart beating fast and his penis slowly getting harder in his pants.

"Yeah. I've always had sensitive nipples. So, do you masturbate often?"

"Yes," Scott admitted. "Usually before I go to bed to help me fall asleep."

"Do you ever think of me?" Katie asked.

"Yes, quite often lately. Do you?"

"Yes, I actually only masturbate thinking of you Scottie."

"Really?" Scott couldn't believe that Katie actually thought of him as she pleasured herself.

"Really. I've always thought about how you would kiss me and touch me. Now I have a better idea of how you actually do and how good it feels."

Scott looked back to the kitchen seeing the light was turned off and figured the coast was clear. "Do you think you could lift your shirt up so I can see your boobs?"

Katie smiled and grabbed the bottom of her shirt, lifting it up with her bra to reveal her breasts to Scott who stared at them. "Look at them for as long as you want."

Scott did that and moved closer to look at them. Her nipples were hard and pointed straight at him. He took his time to memorize how they looked. Katie loved the attention she was getting from Scott and felt herself growing increasingly wet.

"Can I kiss them before you put your shirt back down?"

"Only a light kiss. I don't want your mom to hear me moan again."

Scott nodded his head in understanding and proceeded to kiss each nipple. The first kiss was more like a little peck, but the kiss on the second nipple was a little longer and he licked it. The lick caught Katie off guard as she had to stifle a moan as she lowered her shirt back down.

"I didn't think I'd be doing any of this with a girl."

"Well you are now with me."

"Um, well, I don't want to cut this short, but I think I need to take care of my boner in my bedroom before I cum in my pants."

"Yeah, I think we would get out of control if we masturbated in front of each other."

Reluctantly they got up from the couch and went to their respective bedrooms. Scott immediately stripped naked and started stroking his hard penis, thinking of Katie's nipples and playing with them. A couple minutes later a notification went off on his phone. He picked it up to see Katie had sent him a picture message. He nearly dropped his phone when he opened it as the pictures were of Katie and she was naked lying in the guest bedroom. The first picture was her smiling while pinching one of her nipples. The other was her with her legs spread so he could see her vagina. She didn't shave it but Scott didn't care. He decided to return the picture with one of his fully erect penis and sent it to her. He continued to stroke himself looking at the pictures Katie sent him until he got a video from her. In the video she was rubbing her clit for a few seconds before she inserted a finger in herself.

Scott replayed the video over and over, stroking himself faster and faster. He felt that he was going to cum soon and quickly got his phone ready to make of video of him cumming. A few seconds later ropes of semen shot out of his penis and landed on his stomach. He double checked to make sure he got it on video and sent it to Katie. He grabbed some tissues from the nightstand, wiped off the semen from his stomach, and threw away the tissues.

Once done with that, he put on some boxer briefs and shorts to sleep in. He was settling in and ready to sleep when his phone went off again with another message from Katie. He opened it and smiled at her message.

Holy shit that was hot! I just came and my god it felt good.

He quickly typed a message back and sent it.

Your pictures and video had me cum hard.

I was hoping you would enjoy them.

Oh, I definitely did . Now I need to get to sleep. Night Katie.

Goodnight Scottie.

Scott plugged his phone in and set it on the nightstand. He never imagined doing as much sexual stuff with any girl as he had just done with Katie. Maybe they were going at this pretty fast, but he wasn't going to complain. If anything, he liked the fact that Katie seemed to be turned on by him.

Meanwhile Katie in the other room laid in the other room in her pjs also thinking about how things had progressed with her and Scott. She was happy that he wanted her sexually and was even happier that he seemed open to doing more stuff. She and Jack had done some similar things and she had given him oral a few times. This though seemed much different. She was more turned on by Scott because he actually cared about her and wanted her to be pleased. She just wished now that there was a way to spend even more time alone with him and maybe push things a little further if Scott was up for it.