Love of Autism Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as he had turned around and saw her she came up to him, put her hand to his chin, then pulled her hand back an inch before lifting it over his face and head.

"Um, what was that?" Scott asked confused.

Katie smiled at him with that disarming smile of hers. "I took off your mask. I could tell at lunch that you still had it on. You don't have to hide if you're not doing well emotionally Scott."

Scott took a deep breath through his nose, still not wanting Katie to be brought down by his depression. "Katie, I don't think you understand..."

"I am here for you Scottie," she said, almost pleading. "Please don't shut me out. You don't need to struggle with this alone."

"You don't know what it is like inside my head though. Some days I'm just a mess and worry about everything and just focus on stuff I don't need to but do anyways."

Katie reached for Scott's face and cupped her hand on his cheek. "And I'd rather see you for how you really feel. Even if you feel completely depressed and sad, I want you to show me and tell me."

"Katie," Scott began trying to figure out what he wanted to say. "I...you don't want to see me with my mask always off."

"But I don't care," Katie said almost begging. "If we are going to make this relationship work, I...we need to see each other at our best and our worst. I want...need to see you as you truly are. I need to see you not be fake with me, even if it means you are just sad because your mind only has you focusing on sad things."

Scott still didn't want to drag Katie down with him. He knew she was sincere in what she said and that she completely believed it. However, he doubted that over time she would still believe what she was saying once she realized that he really felt more miserable than he still let on.

"Just realize you might not like what you are actually asking for," Scott said.

"I may not like what I see, but I'd rather see the real you."

***********************************************

For the rest of the week Scott didn't hide how he was feeling to Katie. He let her know when they first met at school each day that he still felt miserable and depressed. However as the week went on he opened up little by little about what he was thinking about and feeling, even if he had trouble effectively communicating exactly how he was feeling. To Katie's credit, she never tried to make Scott feel better as he told her everything. Instead she would just let him talk and listen. Sometimes she would pick up on certain things he would have said the previous day and ask if he felt better or worse from that day about said certain thing.

Scott didn't really realize that Katie had been paying attention to the things he was saying. He was just happy she was listening to him and not trying to make him feel different that he actually was feeling. He also appreciated that she didn't ask for him to kiss her or any other forms of affection. She just let him...be him.

Katie did however suggest that he come over Saturday afternoon to watch a movie with her that she thought he might like. He pressed her to give him to the name of the movie, but she wouldn't say what it was. The only thing she would say was that it was anime and that she wanted her first time watching it to be with him. Scott eventually agreed and that Friday night he made sure to get as much of his homework done so that his mom and dad wouldn't ask him how much he had left to do when he left for Katie's.

He slept horribly Friday night, not able to get into REM sleep for whatever reason and felt exhausted all morning. Even with his mom making bacon and pancakes for breakfast, he still didn't feel that much better. He still had some time before he went to Katie's so he showered, brushed his teeth, did some chores, including laundry just to help pass the time. All the while his mind was still wondering what movie Katie could have found that she wanted her first time watching it to be with him. There were so many anime movies that she could have chosen. He rambled off a few titles in his head that he had watched before and some that he had never seen but wanted to see. He knew he would never figure it out, but thinking about that was better than his mind thinking about more depressing things.

The time finally came for him to leave and he put on his boots and winter coat. Before he left his mom gave him a hug and told him to enjoy his time with Katie, but also reminded him to be safe. He knew that had the double meaning of driving safely to and from her place, but also practice safe sex. The drive was slow going as it had snowed the previous night and most cars with moving slowly. Still Scott got to Katie's house at the time she told him to come. He rang the doorbell and a few seconds later Katie opened the door and let him in. Scott kicked some of the snow off of his boots before he came in and took them off. Once he had his boots off, he took off his winter coat and hung it up, he and Katie embraced and she hugged him tightly.

"I love you Scottie," she said as they continued to hug.

"I love you too Katie," Scott said back, but still sounding miserable. He did indeed love her, but he didn't want to hide how he was feeling. She asked him not to and he decided to not fight her about this.

As they separated from their hug Katie grabbed Scott's hand and kissed it. Scott also took a good look at Katie and realized she was looking different than he was used to. She had her hair up in a ponytail which in turn revealed more of her face. She also appeared to be wearing pajamas, but the top was somewhat low cut and was close to revealing her cleavage.

"You appear to be dressed quite comfortable," Scott commented.

"Well if we are going to be watching a movie together on the couch I want to be comfortable as we cuddle. Plus I usually wear pajamas on the weekend if I'm staying in. They are just too damn comfortable sometimes."

Scott chuckled for a second. "I wouldn't know. I just sleep in athletic shorts and no shirt on."

That also caused Katie to chuckle. "Well let's go to the family room and sit down. I have the movie ready to play off of Netflix."

Scott let Katie guide him to the family room, but he stopped when he saw the title of the movie she had chosen, A Silent Voice. It was a movie he had only seen once and it was when he was fourteen. He didn't care for it that much back then and wondered why Katie picked this movie. "This is an interesting choice."

"I know, but I think it might be good for us to both watch together. I don't know if you've seen it, but I think it is something I need to watch."

Scott didn't feel like disagreeing with her about this as he sat down with her on the couch. Katie started the movie and cuddled up to him as it played. Two hours later and half a box of tissues, the movie was over and both of them were crying during the final scene.

"Wow," Katie said as she wiped a tear from her eye. "That was...powerful."

"Yes it was," Scott agreed, lifting his glasses to wipe the tears from his eyes. "So why did you choose this movie?"

"Looked interesting and...thought it was something that would be somewhat good for me to watch."

Scott turned to look at his girlfriend. "Because it helps you believe that your past with me won't define our future?"

Katie nodded her head. "Yes. I know it's a made up story, but at the same time...I feel like if Shoya can find redemption, so can I."

Scott wrapped his arm around Katie and pulled her in to give you a kiss on the top of her head. "Don't worry about me trying to jump off a balcony though. I'm much too happy to have you as my girlfriend to do something stupid like that."

Katie closed her eyes and concentrated really hard to not laugh, but Scott just had to say what he said. He wouldn't be him if he didn't say something like that to try to lighten the mood. "I love you Scottie."

Scott used his other hand to turn Katie's face towards him and tilt it upwards as he placed his lips on hers. "I love you too Katie Paulson," he said as he separated his lips from hers.

Katie looked into eyes for all of two seconds before she pulled Scott's head towards her and pressed her lips to his. Scott gladly kissed her back and he rubbed his hands over Katie's sides. After about a minute Katie swung her legs over Scott's so that she was straddling him while still kissing him. Scott's hands roamed her back as he rubbed her back. He felt no bra straps on her back and decided to take her pajama shirt off which Katie more than happily helped him get off. Katie then proceeded to take off Scott's shirt before re-engaging in their kissing as Scott cupped her breasts in his hands. Scott again broke their kiss, but this time he kissed her cheek and continued to kiss down to her neck.

"God I love you when you kiss me there," Katie said breathing hard, feeling more turned on than she had ever felt before at this point in her young life.

Hearing how hard Katie was breathing made Scott know that she was really enjoying this, but he wanted some as he leaned back and look at his beautiful girlfriend. "I want to make love to you."

"I know," Katie said still trying to catch her breath.

"No," Scott said shaking his head. "I mean I want to make love to you."

Katie leaned forward and gave him a slow, gentle kiss. "Then let's go to my bedroom so you can make sweet love to me."

Suddenly Scott realized something. "Shit, I forgot to buy condoms."

Katie smiled and kissed him. "Don't worry. I'm on the pill and there is no chance of me getting pregnant."

They both got up from the couch and walked to Katie's bedroom. They didn't bother closing the door because Katie's mom was on a business trip and wouldn't be home until the next day. As soon they entered her room, Scott pulled her close and kissed her, his hands at her hips, slowly sliding down her pajama bottoms. Once her bottoms were at her feet Katie stepped out of them and used her hands undo Scott's belt, unbutton and unzip his jeans and pull them down. Once Scott's jeans were down at his feet he also stepped out of them and pulled Katie's body against his, his hard penis pressing against her stomach.

"Fuck Scott, I want you." Katie whispered.

Scott guided her to her bed where she took off her comforter. They both got on her bed and continued to kiss each other with Scott on top of her. His penis was position right on top of her clit and she slowly rocked him back and forth to rub it.

"Scott, please stop teasing me," Katie begged. "Please make love to me."

Scott sat up and positioned the head of his penis at the entrance to Katie's vagina. Slowly he pushed his penis past the entrance and Katie tensed up and closed her eyes as she felt him enter her.

"Are you ok?" Scott asked concerned.

Katie opened her eyes and smiled at her wonderfully sexy boyfriend. "Yes. It's been a while since our first time and I still need to get used to you in me. Please Scottie, push on through and make sweet love to me."

Scott did as he was told and pushed his penis further into Katie until he couldn't go any further. He laid on top of Katie and made sweet love to her and they kissed. For the next half hour or so, they kissed, rubbed their hands over each other's bodies, kissed each other's necks, and did whatever else felt right as they made sweet love to each other. Katie hadn't thought she would like this slow pace of having sex, but she felt more turned than ever as Scott made sweet, slow love to her.

Eventually Scott could feel the burning inside his balls that told him he was ready to cum. He picked up the pace as he wanted to feel that sweet orgasm and unleash himself into Katie.

Katie knew Scott must have been close to cumming because he picked up the pace. "Fuck me Scottie. Cum inside me again."

That was all the encouragement Scott needed to hear as a minute later he came inside Katie and collapsed on top of her. "Oh fuck," he whispered, feeling completely drained. After a couple of minutes he rolled off of Katie and his penis exited her vagina.

Katie was starting to fall in love with Scott's penis being inside her and felt a little empty when it exited from her, but knew he couldn't stay in her forever...as much as she wished he actually could.

"Damn Scott. That was amazing."

Scott took a few moments to catch his breath, still not believing that he had sex with Katie again. "Yes...yes it was. It helps that...I'm with the sexiest woman alive."

Katie smiled at what Scott said. She considered herself that sexy, but still, hearing Scott say that made her feel really good. "I'm with the sexiest man alive and who makes me the happiest woman alive."

************************************************

"Well, I guess I should play this monopoly card," Katie said all too happily, "and I want everyone to give me their wheat." Scott, Liz, and Steve gave her all the wheat cards they had in their hands. "Now then, I'll trade four of them in for two stone and as I have the two for one wheat port. Upgrade my settlement to a city and," Katie then flipped over two more cards that gave her two more points, "flip over my two other development cards to give me ten victory points and the game."

Scott's jaw dropped to the floor, still not believing that Katie had just won Settler of Catan having never played it before. "How...what...are you sure you have never played this before?" Scott asked, still dumbfounded by what had just happened.

"Never even heard of it until tonight," Katie said with a big smile on her face.

Steve scratched his head also confused. "I mean we helped you with your starting settlements but still...you made moves no one playing their first time would make."

"Well she did get a little lucky," Liz pointed out. "She only bought four development cards and managed to get Road Building, Monopoly and two Victory Points."

"And my AMAZING boyfriend," Katie said as she leaned her head on Scott's shoulder, "who helped me with some trades that greatly benefitted me."

Scott looked over and glared at his girlfriend. "I won't be so nice next game."

Katie giggled and then kissed Scott's cheek. "Yes you will. You love me too much." Scott looked the other way, not wanting to admit that his girlfriend was right. "Come on, look at me." He shook his head. "You don't want to look at this pretty face because I'm right."

Scott rolled his eyes, sighed, and looked at his girlfriend. "You are right on this one thing. Nothing else."

"You're only being so nice to her because she puts out," Liz commented.

Scott gave her a look. "And that trade you did with Steve to get you your city and the next turn you gave him a favorable trade so he could have his, that wasn't because you two put out with each other?"

"Of course not," Steve said defensively. "I gave her that nice trade because she's a good kisser."

"Sure, and she gave you that favorable trade also because you are a good kisser."

"No, she made that trade because I'm going to reward her with an orgasm later."

Everyone burst out laughing for a good minute before everyone calmed down. Scott started putting away the tiles and pieces to the game while Katie talked with Liz and Steve. She was happy to finally have another chance to hang out with them. Hanging out with just Scott was awesome and she loved spending time with him. However, she wanted to also hang out with Liz and Steve as they were his best friends.

The four of them sat at the table and chatted for another good hour before Steve told everyone he needed to get Liz home for dinner. Everyone hugged and said their goodbyes. Once Steve and Liz were gone, Scott asked Katie to sit on the couch with him in the family room.

"So I've been doing some thinking lately and I think there is something we should talk about."

"Ok," Katie said with a smile, trying to sound relaxed, but actually slightly nervous about what Scot wanted to talk about.

"Well...I think you need to try to make peace with your dad," Scott said very nervously.

Katie's eyes nearly came out of their sockets. "I did not just hear you say that."

"Umm, you did."

Katie, with her jaw dropped, still couldn't believe Scott would even suggest such a thing. "You know how I feel about Trevor. The fact my mom has made peace with him doesn't mean in any way that I have to."

"But you should still try. He is your dad."

"He is not my dad," Katie interrupted. "He is a cheating bastard and always will be to me. I want little to nothing to do with him. No dad..." Katie paused, trying to hold back the tears with the memory of her finding out Trevor was having an affair, "...should put his daughter through what he did. No daughter should have to answer questions about why her dad is no longer living at home and is now with another woman."

"Can you see any way..."

"No Scott," Katie interrupted again, but more sternly. "There is no way I can see myself forgiving him. He could offer to pay for all of my college expenses, wedding, and first house and I would still refuse it all."

Scott looked down at the couch cushions, feeling defeated. He was hoping Katie would at least listen to his reasons she should just try to make peace with her dad. Try, not actually for herself to do it.

"Ok."

"Ok?" Katie asked, not understanding why Scott wasn't pushing this more.

Scott shrugged his shoulders. "You don't want to talk about it so I won't push it."

"You're going to give up just like that?"

Scott looked up at her, angry and confused. "Um yeah. What should I do? Force you to talk about this when you've made it 100% clear you don't want to and would never consider it?"

"I don't know. Just stand up for yourself."

"Stand up for...", Scott cut himself off and looked away, closing his eyes, trying to calm himself down. A few seconds later he turned to look at Katie. "You can't tell me in no uncertain terms that you will not try to make peace with your dad and then tell me I should stand up for myself and force you to talk about it."

"What's wrong with getting into an argument especially if you believe it is worth talking about?"

"Because you made it painfully clear you don't want to hear my argument," Scott yelled. "I'm not going to start a fight for the sake of starting one."

"Maybe you should once in a while. Then people wouldn't think you are a pushover."

Scott pursed his lips, not liking at all where this was going. "Do you think I'm a pushover?"

"What does that have to..."

"Do you think I'm a pushover?" Scott interrupted.

"My opinion..."

Out of frustration Scott slapped the top of the couch hoping that would get Katie to finally answer him. "Do you think I'm a pushover?" Scott yelled.

Katie didn't expect that reaction out of Scott. As soon as his hand slapped the couch cushion her eyes went wide with fear. She looked at Scott for the first time in fear for her safety. She had never seen Scott lash out in anger like that before...and it scared her. Scared her more than she wanted to admit.

Scott's parents heard him yell from their bedroom and immediately came to see what was happening. When they saw how Scott and Katie were looking at each other they decided it was best for the two of them to be separated. Jackie came to Katie and asked Katie if she wanted to go home. Katie nodded her head and Jackie guided her to the closet where her winter coat hung and helped her put it on. She gave her a hug and let her know that everything was going to be alright. Katie wanted to believe Jackie, but at the same time she didn't know what to believe at that moment.

Once Katie got into her car and left Jackie went back to the family room and sat down with Scott and Keith. "Do you want to talk about what just happened?"

Scott just glared at his mom, not wanting to talk about this at all. Katie hurt him, betrayed him. His anger was ready to explode and Keith could see it building as Scott let it fester inside him. "Honey, go back to the bedroom and get the key." Jackie didn't argue with her husband as she did as she was told. Once she got the key, she handed it to her husband. "Thank you. Let's go downstairs Scott and so you can get this anger out of you."