All Comments on 'Love of Autism Ch. 17'

by DestinyReader

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Destro97Destro97over 1 year ago

So fucking happy to see you back and finishing this keep up the good work five stars

topofthehamtopofthehamover 1 year ago

Welcome back DestinyReader! I was just thinking about Scott and Katie story earlier this week wondering what happened to you. I am glad you've been able to pick up where you left off and continue. You are a very good writer who shares wonderful stories. Please keep writing and Go Blue!

Franksmith1918Franksmith1918over 1 year ago

So happy you’re back. I love your reading your stories. I can’t wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please speed this last chapter up as much as possible. This has be a fantastic series and I have been waiting for this moment for about 2 years

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad you're back enjoying Reading this Chapter and the others

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

I read Keith and Jackie’s story years ago, saw when this started publishing, but waited until now to binge-read it. I’m glad I waited. It flows really well, without delays between postings.

Kudos for spending your time dealing with a very sensitive subject, in a realistic, serious, and entertaining manner. Autism affects many families who simply don’t realize what’s going on. We had a terrible time handling our son, whose Aspergers was misdiagnosed as ADHD until he reached middle school. His was never as sever as Keith’s or Scott’s. I share symptoms with my son, although not nearly as severe- and never diagnosed.

It’s not something that needs to be hidden. It’s ignorance born of laziness, and a severe lack of critical thinking skills. People assume their aren’t any lies or misrepresentation online. Idiots.

So thank you for having the courage to share.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What is with the hate with ABA therapy, also would not recommend lumping people who believe autism is because of a vaccine and ABA therapy together, those things are not parallel. Great story but that part was really stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDestinyReader@DestinyReader
The final chapter of "Love of Autism" has been sent to my editor. Yes, the final chapter.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories