All Comments on 'Love of Politics Ch. 08'

by jacquioh2

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent Writing

You develop your characters very well.

Looking forward to the rest of the storyline...

'nuff said

Andy

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Good story

One thing seems evident. David KNOWS!

ChagrinedChagrinedover 18 years ago
Need map!

It is bad when the best turn of phrase is from a commentor! "Aimlessly through a sea of words", indeed. Reading this takes a roadmap..First, I haven't seen, in eight chapters one redeeming feature about this woman. not one redeeming characteristic. All she seems to be to me is Mark's go anywhere, fuck anytime sex toy. A mobile cunt. (though most are) David takes this long to find out?? Mark and David are 2 of a kind: just 2 more examples of a useless excuse for American manhood of which there seem to be so many examples of late.

David need to take photos and keep alog and then sell the story just as Marks is about to go to the his acceptance speech. Fox woudl have a great tie with that and Marks political carrer takes a nose dive! LOL Love of Politics, my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Peculiar Scoring Huh

Subject impacts scoring - some might say it shouldn't but why not? It impacts likes, dislikes and balance or is a non-entity factorwise.

I dislike this theme of braindead husband cuckolding over 8 chapters without consequence because the cute little sick cheating whore wifey got no pay back or even felt guilt because the writer - well she thinks it's cute to consistantly humiliate men as her theme. I think it even wears on most women as unreasonably sick but she thinks it is cute so poor dumb hubby hasn't a prayer of fairness and sadly plows along through life as his wife and mother of his children laughs at his pitiful boring existance. Sensual eh?

You think that might be why the talent displayed is so under appreciated? All I can say is yes. It's a shame for the talent but yes as the author has shown very few human traits and it gets old watching her punishing her created unsuspecting but loyal braindead husband type man!

A question writer - your proclivity in this constant cuckolding of dumb husbands seems to indicate either a reaction to a prior problem with a man or perhaps you just think it's erotic to constantly treate men this way?

I can't appreciate your talent in this constant vein so my hope is that the light goes on to change. Contemplate please. The mind can be a terrible thing - to waste.

Unfortunately with little regard (so far)

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
Four, and that's only

because you write so well and the sex scenes are so great. This statement will seem weird, I don’t follow you as an author because you don’t write the type of stories that intrigue me, but I have been religiously following this story. Each chapter I keep hoping that Beth will finally come to understand and realize that she is nothing, has nothing, and will be left with nothing. She has no future, neither with Mark or David, they both just use her. She is neither a true mistress nor a true wife. She has no career or real job to love or fall back on. Mark will eventually be done with her as he walks off into the sunset with his career and wife. He will have to leave her behind, either because his wife will find out and his political career wouldn’t be able to survive a divorce or because he can’t afford to chance the public finding out and facing a scandal. David will be done with her when he finds out that she’s been cheating behind his back, after all, he is a republican. His ego alone would never submit to playing second fiddle to a democrat. She is not needed as a wife and mother, she hasn’t been a faithful loving wife and mother yet. Other than spending all her time divided between satisfying the demands and needs of Mark and David, what has she accomplished, created or truly added any real or lasting value to, what, name one single thing. What an empty, hollow, useless existence. Sorry, this isn’t a reflection on your writing abilities, I think you have more than shown that you are gifted. It is simply the story itself, has begun to feel like a freefall into a bottomless pit, yet knowing there is a bottom rushing at you from the darkness below. When it arrives, there will be noting afterward, because there’s nothing on the way down.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
good

this has been a very well written stroy, But Beth has cheated on David for years don't you thin this should come out and they have to deal with it. Beth owes her hubby the truth and he deserves revenge or the chance to forgive her

Thomas22JohnThomas22Johnover 18 years ago
Keep it up

In contradiction to many views here I have to say I like your story line. Your ability to describe and set up to the punch (read sexy bits) is second to none. Very good.

Reading the comments given to your stories I wonder – have I missed something? Is Lit a testing board for budding Pulitzer prize winners? Lit is an erotic story portal for heaven sake. Would a story describing Mark whoring around receive the same negative comments I wonder? Could it be the good old “double standard” raisings its ugly head! Come off it chaps – this is imaginative erotica, fantasies and good old sex!

Keep it up author. Your writing is very good - sometimes tender, sometimes delicate, sometimes down right raunchy! I will look forward to more from your “pen.” Have a good day.

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Will This Story Ever End?

I have enjoyed both the sex scenes and the character development but I have only skimmed these parts awaiting the end so I can read them in total.

We have a woman who loves two men for different reasons. I get that. But when she allows the two familes to meet and socialize together I just don't get why the spouses did not smell a rat. The spouses seems to be intelligent and sensitive people. Intimacy between Beth and Mark has to be obvious to their spouses. Here are some questions:

Did Phyl actually fuck David?

Is the subtheme for this story - You can have it all?

Given Mark's position why hasn't anyone else caught on to the Beth-Mark fling (Most political campaigns are filled with workers/aides/other officials lurking where you least expect them)?

Has Mark restricted himself to Beth and Phyl or are there others (introduces the need for safe sex which has been absent in these flings)?

Beth has repeated asked herself what is she becoming -when will she begin to answer that question?

I may have a possible answer to my question. The timeline is about 2000 (after the Gore loss) so there is only one national election left before they enter the present time.

There is no question that you write well and I commend on crafting a very interesting tale. I await its completion so I can read it from start to finish. Thanks for writing!

SleeplessinMD

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
To Thomas22John

No one appreciates a good, arousing, titillating, penis raising, sexy story than I do. That is the reason why and how I arrived here at literotica. I found many stories here that satisfied those desires; I still have many of my favorites bookmarked. After reading several stories I discovered a section of stories and authors who write about cuckolding and cheating spouses. Wasn’t long before I discovered I enjoyed the deep emotional impact these stories ignite. I still read and enjoy just a plain old sexy story also. Jacquioh2 writes some of the hottest mental sex scenes I’ve ever read. I would not have a problem at all with this story if it was just about sex, but she has taken the story to a much higher level, whether intentionally or unintentionally. The author has introduced some feeling of guilt, a justification and override of that guilt, a question whether it’s just sex or possible love and romance, trusting and naive spouses, both families and their innocent children. Reminds me of an old country and western song with a line that went something like this “You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille, four hungry children and a crop in the field”. A married woman sitting in a bar with a wet pussy, hoping to pick up a hard dick is sexy. It loses the sexiness when her loving, trusting, and faithful husband walks in; reality comes rushing back into the situation. In this story, reality came rushing in several chapters back. And it’s not a double standard; the story leaves me feeling just as anxious for Phyllis as for David. Worse yet, I like Beth’s character, and I feel the sorriest for her. It’s almost like she is walking the top of the fence and to fall either way is disaster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
How?

Congratulations . You write a wonderfully erotic story about a cheating wife and make her likeable which is difficult to do. Most of us despise cheating wives,but I feel sorry for Beth and even like her. I can't fathom your David. He started out as Naive,roleplaying sex partner to Beth and now has suddenly become horny, can't wait almost sadistic lover.Is that because he's gotten wise to she and Mark? Keep up your suspenseful writing. 60 year old George

OzDaveOzDaveover 18 years ago
Keep it going Jaquie

You have retained the stimulating descriptions and unexpected twists that keep me interested. I fantasize about what will happen next, only to be excited by your story development.

I wonder if your personnel experiences have influence in your stories.

OzDave

vitiseekvitiseekabout 13 years ago
Great writing

I think I need to get more involved in politics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I am in politics and believe me when the results come in, if you win, there is a lot of celebration. I was the director of a campaign where we won a large rural seat against the odds. Ronald was happy, the after party was great. Ronalds wife came to me, a slimly built blonde, 10 years older than me and thanked me, her words it meant so much to him, I don't know how to thank you, her arms around me, I will do anything, anything I replied, she moved closer and in my ear said, yes, anything. We had flirted a bit during the campaign planning, I moved my hand to her bottom, mm, that's nice but I suggest not here. I guided her through a few well wishers, out to a separate balcony. I lifted up her dress, pantyhose beneath the thousand dollar clothes. Her hand fumbled at my trousers, they released, , her hand stroking, then as I leant against the high rail, she moved down, her mouth moving over my hard cock. I put my hand on the back of her hair, moving her back and forward. She stopped, quick, fuck me, I looked around, turning her to the rail, she lifted her dress, I rubbed my cock over her nyloned ass, put it in, I pulled her hose and I must say, sexy underwear down, rubbed my cock up and down her wet, very wet slit and pushed forward right up into her. She let out a loud shriek, sshh, as I fucked in and out of her and for a 57 year old women, I must say she was a great fuck causing my cum to shoot quicker than I normally do. When I pulled away, she pulled up her underwear and thanked me. We walked back in the room. Some time later I went looking for her to finish the night up, so her and her husband could leave, although Ron was having a great time. Have you seen Nancy, yes she was heading that way with David. I went out back to where we had been earlier and sure enough, Betsy was bent over, David was fucking her solidly, I watched as much the same happened as she pulled up her underwear and moved back into the room. She had been in a few movies , I wondered how many guys had fucked her. More to the point, Ronald was going home to a wife full of cum.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Anonymous bitch thinks he is Obama.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous