Dirty Dancing

Story Info
Girl is finger fucked on the dancefloor.
1.3k words
4.51
20.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was seated at the bar with my cousins when B walked in. I watched her scan the busy club for me with that little pout on her face, wondering where the hell I was seated. As soon as she saw me, her pout morphed into a naughty smile, but her eyes narrowed dangerously before she composed herself, winked at me and walked over to us.

I had known B for years now, and I knew that look meant she wasn't happy with me at the moment. Today was her birthday, and as per our long ago pact, I owed her head on her birthday, regardless of what was going on in our lives. Over the past 5 years, I had kept this promise, and I had happily eaten her out on a beach, on a balcony, in my car parked outside her apartment as her man waited upstairs. I made sure she kicked off each new year with an earth-shattering orgasm, occasionally more than one.

This year, however, my cousins were visiting and try as I had, I was unable to get away. She had been calling me the whole day, wondering what time we would link up and was quite upset when it seemed I wouldn't be able to see her. This year's birthday was a big one, and she wanted to celebrate in an extra special way. Her husband was throwing her a surprise dinner party (which she obviously knew about, that's just how B moved), and she wanted to get off before going off to celebrate with her family and friends. To appease her, as it was unlikely I would be on my knees tasting her tonight, I had invited her to the club, which was on the way to her dinner, for a quick toast to her new year.

As she walked towards us, several heads turned to follow her path through the club. B had this incredibly sexy saunter that showed off all her curves in the best way. Tonight, added to the walk, was a short, strappy black dress that just covered her chest and her ass. She looked exquisite.

She got to the table, and I quickly introduced her to my cousins as I stood to give her a hug. She pressed her body fully against mine, making sure I could feel her nipples harden against my chest. She didn't have a bra on, and knowing her, she probably didn't have any panties on either. I quickly confirmed the latter when I ran my palm down one of her ass cheeks as we stepped out of the hug. An idea started to take shape in my mind. I may not be able to taste her, but I could still make sure she started off her year with an excellent orgasm.

About an hour after she sat down with us, we were halfway through a bottle of bubbles, and she seemed less annoyed at the fact that we couldn't carry on with tradition. She had pouted a little when she first sat down, but my usual charm had worked its magic, and she was now smiling, genuinely having a good time, dancing in her seat. She looked incredibly sexy, and I was so turned on. I needed to touch her and feel her body close to mine.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the dance floor. It was packed, and we had to squeeze through a mass of people to get to the middle, where we would have some privacy. As we started dancing together, she turned away from me, grinding her ass on me, whining her waist in time with the music. I ran my hands up and down her back, her arms, her waist, her thighs. Her body felt amazing.

Every few minutes or so, she'd reach her hands back and tug her dress down as it kept riding up. The way she danced made the dress uncooperative to her efforts. I received visual confirmation of my earlier suspicions of her being sans panties a few minutes earlier when I was treated to a glimpse of her very bare ass during a particular raunchy move. As she reached to adjust her dress yet again, I grabbed her wrist to still her movements, squeezing it just a little harder than usual, enough to get her attention. She turned to look at me, and I shook my head no. The confusion on her face was quickly replaced by a naughty smile when she caught my drift.

She faced me and wrapped her arms around my neck, still swaying to the music. As I put one hand on her waist, I moved the other one down her back, resting it on her ass, pulling her closer to me as I pushed my leg between hers, forcing her dress to ride up slightly at the front. She started grinding on my thigh, moving her hips back and forth as she tried to get the tantalizing friction on her pussy and her clit. I could feel the warmth and moisture of her pussy through my linen shorts.

The dance floor was in relative darkness, and no one was interested in anything we were doing. I leaned in closer to her and started kissing her neck. I moved the hand at her waist down the front of her thigh and shifted her dress out of the way. I heard her sharp intake of breath followed by a throaty moan as she realized exactly what I wanted to do. She stopped grinding on my thigh, quite content to let me climax her.

She was so wet, her juices coating my fingers within seconds of touching her. I parted her lips with my fingers, just teasing the tip of her clit as I worked my way down to get inside her. She moaned as I entered her, asking for more as I slid my fingers in and out of her. Because of the angle, I could feel the tip of her swollen clit rub the flat of my palm each time I drove my fingers into her. I pushed down lightly on her clit, making her moan and dig her nails into my neck and my back. She was turning me on even more, and I started to really fuck her, knowing I'd get my pleasure when she got hers.

I pushed my fingers deep inside her, curling them upward slightly, searching for her spot, knowing I'd found it when the pressure of her nails on my back increased substantially, and she buried her face in my neck, biting down to avoid moaning too loudly. I pushed my palm down on her clit, applying just enough pressure and friction to feel her pussy walls start to contract. I kept my fingers in place, pressing up on her spot each time I curled my fingers upward and using my palm to rub her clit increasing pressure and cadence as her pussy became tighter and tighter....until finally her orgasm ripped through her body and I could feel her shaking against me in ecstasy.

I withdrew my fingers as she slowly gathered herself, trying to catch her breath. She started swaying with the music again, her arms still around my neck. I retracted my leg from between hers, and as I held her gaze, I slowly sucked her off each of my fingers. Her gaze narrowed with desire. I pulled her into a deep kiss, making sure she could taste how delicious she was off my tongue. Her throaty moans threatened to have me fucking her again. She was quite insatiable, but I had to send her off to enjoy her birthday with her people.

We walked off the dance floor hand in hand and collected her things at the table. One of my cousins gave me a pointed look that I just as pointedly ignored. They'd have questions, but I would deal with that later. As I walked B to her cab, I wished her a happy birthday and promised to see her in another 365 days for her next birthday.