All Comments on 'Love on the Mountain'

by JPFanny

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fun

I really like this one. It has a great pace and flow. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mountain adventure

Sarah Jane surely had a wonderful mountain adventure. I take it her "mountain man rescuer"is not Steve. But she seems equally satisfied with both men. I imagine her mountain man as a rugged. hairy-chested wild man who nurses her back to health while showing her to sexual heights. I imagine Steve as a down-to-earth type of mountain man (a ranger) who can do the same thing for her. Write another chapter, and give us Steve's description: a hairy chested man, big cock to satisfy Sarah, wonderful personalty and spirit to provide her with loving!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
that was weird

I suppose this falls into the 'knight-in-shining-armour' category of women's fantasies.

Here, we have a double layered fantasy: first about one knight who subsequently disappears and abandons the maid to her fate and yet is the one who the story is about; then a second knight who the heroine marries but is itself not worth giving much attention to.

The 'helpless maid being nursed back to health' idea does fit the damsel in distress template, and it's probably best to leave it at that. When I try to be rational, I have to conclude that the first knight is an hallucinatory figure of the heroine's imagination while she struggles alone to survive in a cabin she came across.

The story could have been, but isn't, about finding happiness-ever-after in marriage with the saviour knight. Yet even that happy-end marriage is supported by the first-knight fantasy. So, weird .. how the female mind works.

JPFannyJPFannyover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you 3Anon for the lovely comments.

I am glad for the questions people have after reading and an expression of want for more of this story.

Thank you Thank you and thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some interesting details are implied or unresolved - as in real life. Overall excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This went a different direction than I expected but was still a wonderful love story. I could almost see the cabin and feel her emotions which is always the mark of a true author. This was a short but superb story. I will definitely have to read more of your work. Thank you posting this tale. I truly enjoyed it on many levels.

Sandra

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJPFanny@JPFanny
Hi. My name is Fanny and I'm a writer of erotic fiction. Once upon a time I wrote business proposals. Now I write indecent proposals. Follow my socials. I don't bite . . . too hard. Twitter: https://twitter.com/fanny55626025 Are you interested in early access and exclusive...