All Comments on 'Love or Lust! Kerry and Steven'

by LovingFather69

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Overall not bad

Some of it is definitely not my kind of thing. As stories go it was pretty good but because you kinda glossed over on using the tags I had to read most of the story feeling uncomfortable with it only to have confirmation that one of my hard limits was included. I was actually dreading that it might be an Incest/ Taboo or a DD:LG type of story, and it makes it difficult to enjoy when you’re worried that it might contain something that you find distasteful.

So it would be hugely appreciated if you could use more comprehensive tags, they serve a dual purpose which is to attract or divert readers. They’re commonly used as trigger warnings too. So you could have included tags like ;

BDSM - CONSENSUAL SEX - M/DOM - F/SUB - BREEDER/PREGNANCY - MILD BONDAGE

If you were wondering it’s the pregnancy/ breeder type stories that I find a a huge turn off. I’m not going to bother explaining because it’s not your problem it’s mine. So that minor problem aside good job.

Tess (UK)

LovingFather69LovingFather69almost 4 years agoAuthor
To Tess - Thank you for your comment

I am so new to this I did not know anything about the "tags". Great note for my future writings.

I left out any discussion about pregnancy on purpose. I made it very clear Kerry was 20 years old and had a previous bf so I assumed she was adequately prepared to be with a man she cared about. Also, any story I write will ALWAYS be consensual sex.

I do try for erotic sex, but both parties are always wanting to be together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous