Love or Lust! Kerry and Steven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a grunt, her body convulsed wildly. Her thighs squeezed my head tightly. The shrill that followed convinced me I had found my first success.

As Kerry started to settle down, I lovingly kissed her wet flower, my fingers glided over hard tummy, and reached up to her perfect breasts. I brought my naked body up towards her lips kissing her hard pink nipples first. My knees supported my lower body while I placed my hands on the mattress about by her breasts.

Lifting my torso to relive her of my weight I lowered my mouth to her mouth and once again we shared our tongues with each other. Our passionate kisses mean everything to me so I did not want them to stop. As we kissed she felt my hard thick excitement glide up along her moist swollen petals.

"Please Master, fuck your Slave hard, I want you in me!" Were the whispers of desperation I heard.

Kerry spread her legs out far and my naked body fell into her cradle of love. I placed the head of my cock firmly against her opening. I raised my body up so we both could look down and watch as the head disappeared into her wanting flower. She felt like warm velvet tightly wrapped around my throbbing cock as I slid deeper and deeper into her pussy.

"Oh God Kerry, I love you more than words can express." Calmly came out of my mouth.

Tears of love began to fall from Kerry's eyes as our bodies began the dance of passion. Our hips were perfectly in rhythm, our lips constantly pressed into each other's. The moans of desire turned primal once again as I thrust deeper and deeper into the young lady I fell in love with so many years ago.

"Kerry please take my seeds in your womb." Were my cries.

"Fill my unprotected body Steven!" was her response.

My body went wild upon hearing her words. Trusting my rock hard cock harder and deeper than I have ever done in my life.

Kerry kept demanding more thrusts. "Fuck my pussy Master!"

"Squeeze your tight pussy harder around my cock Kerry." Was my response.

"Deeper Steven, fuck me deeper!" Were her words of encouragement.

Without a final warning I completely burst at the deepest part of my stroke into her womb. I could feel load after load streaming in to fill her body with my love. Our lips locked and unlocked as we both screamed out. Both our bodies started to shake uncontrollably.

When I could no longer explode more seeds into her I reached up over her head and untied her hands. We rolled over onto our sides leaving our bodies joined. Tears and sweat poured out of us. That then turned into quiet laughs of joy and commitment. Kerry kept looking down at my cock still in her body.

It took what seemed forever for both of us to gather our wits. The passion and love we shared that moment and been years in the making. Both of us never lost that first connection we found on that private beach in Florida a long time ago.

"I love you Kerry, I'm so glad I found again." My words of love.

"I never gave up hope that we would one day be together." Were the words I heard in response.

12