All Comments on 'Love, Parasitic - Pt. 03'

by Danni_Iridescent

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

what have i gotten myself into. reading thhis banger smut. i love the way you write characters. the love between ellie and vi feels so real and all three of them feel like real, well-rounded characters i could run into irl.

the way you describe the transformations is so good too–feels realistic, which is weird because it’s about turning into a hucow and shit but like, you keep a nice consistent internal logic to the Flesh and it’s just plain interesting to read compared to “i grew bigger boobs” and leaving it at that. also huge compliment that i normally don’t care for “futa” or dick growth or lactation/body mods but you managed to make all of it hot or at least interesting to read.

last thing but as someone into erotic horror and weird shit it’s so hard to strike the perfect balance of “this is kind of creepy!” without making it into outright horror AND without making it seem too flat, and you’ve struck it! it’s fucking weird that the Flesh is sentient now and so in sync with ellie that it can pass through her skin, take wordless instructions, and make her ill if it’s not well-fed Unless she’s using it. (also idk if this was your intention but the part where vi is rightfully Concerned and ellie mentally insists that the danger is everywhere but the parasite seems like, subtly mind control-y. mind control is 100% horror and not horny for me so this felt kind of spooky in a good way to me.) whether this escalates or not into horror i don’t even mind at this point bc what you have so far is compelling.

my only complaints are like. there’s some scattered typos (“renne”…) and renee felt like she just Accepted everything and rushed to double-dick sex a little too quickly, but like. who cares. they all have good reason for it. the men in black abduction element feels kind of shoved in for some reason but i’m guessing if we see more of it next time it’ll feel more natural. i’m no editor though.

excited for the next installment, however long it takes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDanni_Iridescent@Danni_Iridescent
Latest upload available here: https://literotica.com/s/yes-sir-ch-07-in-and-out _______________ Patreon: patreon.com/iridescentwrites Twitter: twitter.com/Iridescentdanni _______________

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES