Love Patrol Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This finally drove Dylan over the edge. He grabbed his cock and stroked it at lightning speed. The tip of it slapped against Ray's lips.

"Oh FUCK!" Dylan groaned and as he came, he shoved his cock deep into Ray's mouth, jamming it into the back of the throat and making him gag. Thick gobs of hot, sticky cum filled Ray's mouth. The sound of Ray's gagging made Dylan cum even harder and he continued to grunt and shudder, oozing semen, some which cascaded down its recipient's throat but most of which spilled out all over Ray's chin and the sides of his cheeks. It was something this commanding cop was used to doing to other men but now he found himself on the receiving end.

After the final tremors faded both men collapsed, exhausted, to the floor.

What would happen next, Ray wondered. Would this man simply get up, get dressed and leave him there? A used, sweaty, comed-on mess in the way that he often left his men out on patrol? As the moments dragged on and the sound of heavy breathing grew quiet, Ray finally looked over. Dylan's naked body - rippling, sated, glistening with sweat - was an awesome sight to behold. In a totally uncharacteristic move, he crawled over and laid on top of his newly tamed beast. His head on Dylan's chest, Ray rose and fell with the pattern of breathing. Surprisingly, a hand soon rested on top of his head and the other wrapped around his shoulder, holding him close.

After almost drifting off several times the euphoria of the moment started to pass and the floor became less and less comfortable. Ray sat up and realized that he now felt... comfortable, confident, and more like himself that he had in a long time.

"Okay, big boy get up," he said snappily. The sweat that covered their bodies had started to evaporate, leaving a sticky feeling. "We're starting to stink and I'm not into that. Time to hit the shower."

His tone was matter of fact and assertive. Dylan sat up, slightly surprised. "Both of us?"

"Yup, both of us," Ray said, smacking one of Dylan's meaty thighs. Standing up he added, "Play your cards right and maybe you'll get your dick sucked in the shower again. Oh, and next time you fuck me, I want that load in my ass."

"You're a little bossy," Dylan said with a smile.

"You have no idea."

As he started down the hall to his bathroom, Ray heard Dylan hop to his feet.

"Hold on, now," Dylan's southern accent came out strongly. "Wait up, I don't know my way around this place."

Not yet, Ray thought to himself. You don't know your way around this place, YET. But that'll change soon enough.

12