Love Potion #69 Pt. 09

Story Info
The love potion begins to evolve.
3.4k words
4.59
8.5k
17

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 12/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,721 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of incest. All persons are over the age of 18.

****

It was 4 years later...

Now that I had plenty of men to take care of the women in my harem, I was able to concentrate on the women who lived with me.

My daughters and nieces had all graduated college with high honors and were now pregnant with girls. They were ravenous for my cum and required weekly sex from me which I obliged without giving it much thought.

My wife Sara and my sisters continued to make bisexual love to Diane daily. The 4 of them became inseparable. They helped Diane to make more of her Love Potion. It was fairly easy to do since they edged the poor gal repeatedly until she couldn't take it anymore. Diane would then gush huge quantities of her syrupy pussy juice which at first, they would capture in garbage bags. I then had a tub made especially for her that was comfortable to lay in and easy to capture her love juices and then transfer the liquid to 4oz vials.

I made sure that whoever handled the Love Potion wore plastic gloves to keep it from altering their programming. But only so much could be done about that.

My sisters and wife were far beyond my control now that they were literally drinking Diane's pussy juices from the source. I witnessed this first hand.

I happened upon Diane, Sara, Dana and Melanie together one morning on one of the many cameras in the mansion. They were naked and kissing and my wife Sara was about to go down on Diane as per my instructions from the previous day.

"No Sara, come up here and let me suckle one of your breasts." She told my wife.

Sara did as she asked and Diane began to suck, lick and lightly chew on my wife's nipple.

She then addressed the 3 women, "Everything I or anyone else do will make you wet, but you won't be able to cum. Not even if John fucks your pussy. The only way you will be able to have an orgasm is if I whisper the word, 'Climax.' Then you will have such a fierce orgasm that your whole body will shake and your pussy will explode juices like a fire hose on full blast."

I watched as Diane began to lightly slap at Sara's clit which always made her orgasm in the past. She was at it for several minutes as her hand grew wetter and wetter from Sara's copious juices covering it but without so much as a flicker of orgasm.

Diane kept my wife and sisters on the brink of orgasm for several days.

My wife was in such a state of desperation that when I saw her, she barely acknowledged me as we fucked. I rammed my dick inside of her repeatedly, but no orgasm came. She got wetter and wetter and I even tried whispering in her ear the word "climax," but nothing happened. It was like she was a zombie.

I brought her up to Diane who was taking turns spanking my sisters pussies with her open hand. and the 4 of them made love together right in front of me. "Fuck me John and maybe I'll let your wife and sisters cum." Diane eyed me wickedly.

So that's what this was about. I had been neglecting her for the last 3 months since my daughters and nieces were now the focus of my sexual desires.

Diane and I fucked and she had 4 orgasms in a row as I pounded my python dick deep inside her gaping pussy. We were in her empty jacuzzi tub. The floor of which was about 2 inches deep with her continuously flowing juices. The tub was designed to capture her pussy essences as they flowed out of her.

"Cum in me big boy! Fuck I love your huge cock!" She groaned every few seconds.

"Ready for me to flood your cunt Diane?" I asked the hot woman.

"YES! FILL ME FULL OF YOUR CUM!!!" She cried out in orgasm.

"Only if you promise to let my wife and sister's orgasm and quit tormenting them so much. Yes, I have been watching you Diane." I said as I stopped fucking her.

"Done! Just fuck me harder big boy! Harder! HARDER!!!" She shouted as she felt my dick begin to orgasm inside of her pussy. This caused her whole body to spasm in orgasm as well.

I pulled out and a flood of our combined juices gushed out of her pussy.

Huge thick globs of sperm shot out of my dick and landed on her tits and face and some went into her mouth. I'm not sure why the change in consistency of my spunk but it was a lot thicker and clumpier as it shot out.

Sara and my sisters were in the tub and licking the spunk from Diane's body when she said, "Climax" and all three women cried out at the same time.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!" And their pussies exploded with juices which were added to our own.

I was curious to see how effective this batch of juices would be as it was separated from the rest and placed into almost a dozen 4oz vials.

****

I needed a break from all the sex and induced my nieces and daughters with the love potion 3 months into their pregnancies. They were instructed to masturbate or engage in sex with each other while I took a trip to Bali for 2 weeks.

While in Bali, I induced several thousand island women with the Love Potion. I also had a chance to chill out and take in some sun and give my dick a rest, or so I thought.

Sports Illustrated magazine was doing a shoot while I was there. It was their annual swimsuit edition and some of the prettiest women in the world showed up.

I met a few of these women and induced them and soon the entire selection of 40 women were under my spell.

Every single one of these women were sluts and had been fucked hundreds of times. It didn't surprise me. They were gorgeous!

I made them promise to visit my estate when they rotated back to the U.S. and join my harem.

The photographer was a female. Her name was Megan Marsh. She and her 2 assistants (Ashley and Jennifer) watched as these beautiful women interacted with me and my two assistants from a distance and then as we got to know one another better, from just a few feet away.

I had induced Megan to confide in me. I was orchestrating things from behind the scenes to see how far I could manipulate this woman to compromise her morals. It was thrilling to watch.

The lead model, Gretchen was hanging all over me and whispering in my ear and laughing and then she walked back over to some of the others.

Megan looked at me and said, "How did you do that?"

"Huh?" I acted dumb. I knew exactly what she was asking me.

"How did you get Gretchen to open up to you like that?" She asked.

"I just have a way with women I guess. Are you jealous?" I smiled sheepishly.

"Yeah, I am a bit. You have no idea what I had to do to get in her good graces." She said bitterly.

Now I was intrigued and my dick was too as it lurched in my shorts.

Her one assistant kept looking at my crotch from time to time. I was pretty certain that she saw the outline of my thick cock along my inner thigh. How could she not since the head of my dick was practically showing out the bottom. And when it lurched just now, her eyes practically bugged out of her head.

"Her talking to you just doesn't compute. She has confided in anyone who will listen that she despises men. She told the magazine that she will only do the shoot if a female photographer takes her pictures. And being on the cover, that is saying something. She has some weight around here, so you better watch yourself." She told me.

"Well that is good to know, but maybe she has turned a new leaf or maybe she is bisexual?" I told her.

"I wouldn't get your hopes up pal. She is a professed lesbian." Megan told me.

"With a body like that? Really?" I asked

"I am deadly serious." She told me.

"You mean a bisexual lesbian, right?" I corrected her.

"No!, she only likes women. I should know." She said

"Yeah? And why is that?" I asked.

"Fuck! I don't even know why I am telling you this. I guess I need to vent to someone so it might as well be you. I had to do something that I have never done before. I had to compromise my morals and in the 12 years that I have been a photographer, I never had to prove myself. At least not in that way. It was humiliating and I feel dirty for even saying it, let alone think about. I rarely do that, for anyone." She told me sternly.

"I'm not sure that I follow you." I told her.

She moved closer and said, "I had to prove to Gretchen that I was devoted to her being photographed in the best way possible."

"Being an attractive woman yourself wasn't enough?" I asked.

"Thanks for the compliment, but No. For her it wasn't." She smiled briefly.

"Why not just tell her to fuck off? You said it yourself that you have been doing this for the last 12 years. I'm sure that you could find other gigs to make a pile of dough." I told her.

"Actually, I wish I could do that, but sadly I am almost broke. It took every last penny to have my sisters and I come and do this shoot. It's not like they pay you ahead of time. If I don't complete this shoot, I may be out of the business all together." She told me honestly.

"Your sisters?" I asked.

"Yeah. Ashley and Jennifer over there are my sisters. They have been helping me for the last 2 years and we can barely even make ends meet." She told me.

"Well at least you'll make a ton of cash with this shoot and then you can do whatever the hell you want." I replied.

"It doesn't work like that. This gig is based on my performance and how well the models like me. If it doesn't go well then we don't get paid." She said.

"Why in the world would you agree to that?" I asked.

"Because I'm desperate! Isn't it obvious?" She snapped.

"Okay, okay. Sorry. You're the one who is confiding in me so don't bite my head off. Geesh!" I told her.

"I'm sorry. I just got a little carried away." She responded and lightly touched my arm.

"So back to your story, what did you have to do that was so humiliating? Did you have to remove your clothes in front of her?" I asked.

"Yes, I did." She told me.

"Well that's not so bad. I mean you have a great looking body so that should have been enough to prove to her that you are a woman." I told her.

"If only that was all it took." She said in a choked voice.

"I see. So what did you have to do?" I asked even though I already knew.

"I had to remove my blouse and bra in front of her. Off came my pants and panties too. And then she grilled me about my sex life. She made me tell her every sordid detail about the various men I had sex with over the years. And then she asked me something strange." She replied.

"And what was that?" I asked.

"She wanted to know if I liked women."

"And do you like women?" I asked.

"I think there are some beautiful women in the world, but I never thought anything sexual about them before." She told me.

"I'm sure you've seen some porn before." I told her.

"I have. I've seen a lot of porn actually. I've even done a few photo shoots that involved nudity and the human body is fascinating to me." She said.

"Of course it is. You're an artist." I encouraged her.

"Yeah, in a way I am." She smiled briefly.

"It's not unusual for straight women to feel something towards female nudity. It's natural even." I told her.

"I guess you have a point there. Gretchen was staring intently at my breasts for some reason before she removed her top and when she did that it made her breasts jiggle and I felt oddly attracted to her." She replied.

"She was probably getting turned on by your story." I told her.

"No she wasn't, but I was turned on. How she knew this was puzzling to me?" She offered.

"Were your nipples hard?" I asked.

"Yeah, you know. They were. Good catch cause so were her nipples. I didn't pick up on that until just now."

"So what happened next?" I asked.

"There was a knock at her door and she went and opened it and in walked another gorgeous model, Teresa Maynard. Here I was half nude in her suite and Teresa walks in and removes her top as well and she turned to Gretchen and they began to kiss. They fondled each other's breasts right in front of me and it was really stimulating to watch." She told me.

"I bet it was." I smiled.

"They broke the kiss and Gretchen blurts out, 'Megan here, has never been with a woman before and I am considering whether I should can her or not. It disgusts me that she is straight. I brought you up here to help me decide what to do with her.' My heart sank when she said this. And Gretchen continued, 'Take her in the bathroom and clean her up. That unsightly bush will need to come off.'" She told me truthfully.

"So did Teresa shave off your pubic hair?" I asked.

"Yes and then some." She smiled sheepishly.

"Like what?" I asked.

"I had to make love to her." She said sourly.

"Oh, well that's not so bad. You fingered her and got her off." I said matter-of-factly.

"Worse. I had to give her oral sex." She said bitterly.

"Oh wow. That is pretty bad. Well, you didn't have to taste her which is good, I suppose." I told her.

"That's just it John. I had to, Gretchen watched and made me prove to her that I was her gal." She said sadly and a lone tear rolled down her cheek.

"You had to get your mouth wet in her pussy, didn't you." I replied.

"Yes. But not only that, I had to get her off. It was humiliating." She choked and grabbed my arm in a fierce grip.

"Before this you were straight?" I asked.

"I was until two nights ago. Yes." She smirked and wiped the tear from her cheek.

"I wouldn't let it bother you. A lot of women are bisexual. I am curious though, did she return the favor?" I asked.

"No, she didn't. She told me that I am not pretty enough for her." She said flatly.

"What? That's preposterous! You are a very attractive woman. I would sleep with you in a heartbeat." I smiled.

"Y-you would? Even amongst all these beautiful women?" She asked.

"Hell yes! I'd even bet money on it that half of these models here would go to bed with you. I know you were forced into being bisexual but I know women and I know how they have been looking at you all morning. Especially at these." I told her and casually flicked her erect nipple through her t-shirt.

"Oh shit, I forgot about those." She giggled

"I wouldn't worry about that Megan." I consoled her.

"Can I tell you something else?" She asked.

"Sure. Anything." I told her.

"Even though, I was forced to give Teresa oral sex and make her cum. I kind of liked it. It was thrilling to make her have an orgasm." She told me cheerfully.

"So where do things stand between you and Gretchen now?" I asked.

"Well this is where it gets weird. She wants me to seduce my sisters. She told me that it's non-negotiable. Either we have lesbian sex together while she watches us of she is going to fire us."

"Have you explained the situation to your sisters?" I asked.

"Yes, I did. Last night. It was humiliating and I cried and they cried with me. But something interesting happened afterwards." She said.

"And what was that?" I asked.

"Well, we opened some wine and talked and then opened another bottle and Ashley asked if she could see what Teresa did to my crotch. I was already buzzed and stripped off my pants and panties and laid back on the bed while she and Jennifer looked at my bald pussy. They got in close and pulled open my lips and I felt everything they did to me and it turned me on incredibly.

I told them to show me their pussy too and they both removed their pants and panties and they both had huge bushes of hair that made it virtually impossible to see their lips. So I offered to shave the hair off for them." She told me.

"Did they go for it?" I asked.

"Yeah, they did. We used up 4 razors shaving off their pubic hair and now they are as bald as I am." She told me.

"Did you get turned on while you shaved them?" I asked.

"I did actually. My pussy dripped down my thighs as I pulled open their lips." She smiled.

"Were you tempted to give them oral sex?" I asked.

"I was actually. I really wanted to, but then I remembered that they are my sisters and it would be incest." She said quietly.

"I think you should talk with them about it and see if they feel as strongly about it as you do. You might be surprised at what they tell you." I told her.

"I did and they agreed that it was wrong." She giggled.

"I'm having a small party in my suite tonight. Why don't you bring your sisters? It'll be fun." I told her.

"Okay, sounds great! See you around 8ish?" She asked.

"See you then." I told her.

****

The party was in full swing when Megan and her sister's showed up.

Gretchen and Teresa were dancing together and my two assistants were dancing with 2 other models, while 3 models were hanging all over me. The other 6 models were dancing as a group and when Megan and her sisters arrived they swooped in and danced one on one with each of them.

Things got wild a couple hours later when Gretchen and her models began to remove their clothes. Megan and her sisters also got naked and so did the men.

The women oohed and ahhed over the size of my assistants cocks and two models paired off with each man and began to give them oral sex while we watched.

Ashley sidled up to me and whispered, "I've been longing for some meat for sometime and you have exactly what I need."

"I tell you what, you seduce your sisters into joining you and I will give you some." I told her.

Megan and Jennifer joined Ashley at my side and took off my pants and marveled at the length and girth of my 12 inch cock. They quickly got it hard and I watched as Gretchen came over and began to fondle Megan's breasts and erect nipples. She leaned in and told her to go down on her sister as per my instructions.

Megan did as she was told and got between Jennifer's legs and began to lick her pussy. I looked at Ashley and told her to go down on Megan and lick her pussy. She smiled and did as she was told and pointed her ass up at me.

I got behind Ashley and slowly inserted my cock in her pussy. Her pussy stretched open to swallow my large dick head and I pushed my dick deep inside of her petite body. I'm always amazed at how the most petite women can handle my large dick inside of their cunt.

I slowly pulled my dick out of her pussy and it was covered in her slippery juices. Gretchen came over and began to lick her juices from my cock and Megan watched her do it. Megan looked up at me and smiled knowingly.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,721 Followers