Ring of Suggestion Pt. 01

Story Info
Boy uses a ring his gramma left him to influence people.
16.1k words
4.57
108.5k
227

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,731 Followers

Author's note: All persons are over the age of 18 in this tale. This story contains scenes of incest, mind control, lesbian sex and bisexual male on male sex. So if you find that sort of thing offensive then I suggest you don't read any further.

****

I think you will find my story interesting. It will seem bizarre at times but it will all make sense if you stay with me to the very end.

I find it rather humorous when I look back on my life and see the way things turned out. Growing up is tough on us all, but especially when you are an only child.

I had no brothers or sisters to pick on or hang out with or blame when I didn't take out the garbage. My parents worked a lot, especially my dad with traveling and so I spent a lot of time with my gramma, who lived with us. She was in her late 70's and I was only 10 at the time when she came to live with us.

Gramma had a difficult life. She married young and had 8 daughters. She grew up and lived in Idaho on a farm that her parents owned. Her husband walked out on the family a few years after my mom was born. It was not a good situation. I don't know much about it other than what I just told you.

One of mom's sisters, Aunt Carol, lives just down the road from us. We rarely see her or my cousins though. It's probably for the best since they aren't very nice people anyway. Although Aunt Carol and my mom have a special, more than friendly connection.

Gramma was really kind to me and taught me how to play chess and we had some really close games over the years that would go on for hours and hours.

I was like any other kid at my age, raging hormones and all. I was 14 when I first started to masturbate. Nothing crazy, but just to take the edge off occasionally, I had to jerk it off. The amount that came out made a huge mess of things and I found that if I used a sock to catch the load, I could then toss it in the hamper and be done with it.

I talked with gramma about my troubles at school and she witnessed more than a few of my many injuries from the various bullies over the years. "I suggest that you stand up for yourself Josh." She told me over and over again.

But how do you do that when it's a girl who is running her mouth or pushing you around, I thought to myself.

I know what you're thinking, and yes, I got picked on by girls too. Simply said, I was a pathetic loser. The list of bullies kept growing year after year. I started a journal when I was 12 and listed every time someone said an unkind word, or hit me or roughed me up or threatened me in some way. This list also included my cousins and Aunts and any adults I came into contact with who were mean to me.

I was a shy kid and failed miserably at talking to girls. I believed a guy needed to have muscles or be handsome or be really smart or be rich in order to get into a girl's pants. Now while all of those things are great, in and of themselves, all any guy really needs is two things. The first is to just be yourself and the second is to be confident. And I had none of those qualities.

For instance, my next door neighbor Jenny Plantar was a year ahead of me. I lusted after her for years and believed that because she was so pretty that I had to act tough in order for her to even like me. But I was wrong. Jenny was a super cool chick and was extremely friendly. All I had to do was be myself around her and not be a dick.

I would often spy on her from my upstairs bathroom window as she tended to her garden out back. She had a magnificent looking rack and her nipples were almost always erect. Even from the second story I could see the way her nipples poked through her tank top. How I wished I could grab her tits and play with her nipples! I blew many a load watching her over the years.

Every Saturday night gramma went to church to play bingo. My dad would give her $20 and as he handed her the money she would say, "I suggest you give me another $20." And every time he would. No questions asked, no fighting, no back and forth. He did it. It was bizarre to watch.

Gramma would then wink at me and smile and then off she would go to play bingo.

Anyway, I just got done playing a game of chess with Gramma and I grabbed her hand and congratulated her for winning when my fingers touched the unusual ring on her finger. A flash of energy hit me and I felt nauseated. I quickly excused myself and rushed up to my room to lay down. And almost instantly, I was asleep.

Gramma and I had a good relationship over the years and then when I was a senior in high school, she died. She was only 78 years old.

My parents inherited her estate and all I got was a small box with a slightly tarnished silver ring in it. She also left me a note.

"Dear Josh,

Thank you for being my friend. I enjoyed getting to know you these last few years. Enclosed you will find my favorite ring. "I suggest." I know it doesn't seem to work on you when I say those words, but it has great value and is only limited by your imagination. Do not sell it ever! Everything is yours for as long as you wear it. And if you ever take it off, then anyone under its spell will be released and I do mean everyone. So never remove it. I never did.

Love,

Gramma"

I took out the ring and turned it over in my fingers. On the inside of the ring was an inscription that said, "Suggestion, Regression...The Past, Present and Future are Yours." It was a mystery what any of that meant. I wasn't really a ring kind of guy so I put it back in the box and tucked it away in my sock drawer.

I contemplated the note though and noticed right away the change that came over my dad when she died. It was like he was nice one day and mean the next. Mom also changed too, except that she seemed more flighty than usual.

Some of Gramma's friends that I met over the years, who were nice to me, turned into complete jerks at her funeral.

It was like a veil had been lifted or something.

****

High school was not a fun experience for me. The year was 2016, I was only 5'9" and 140 lbs. I had yet to hit a growth spurt or puberty for that matter, but that would come once I turned 19. I got picked on a lot because I was just an average kid. I didn't play sports and I wasn't smart either. I was into comic books and kept to myself a lot.

I turned 18 in the spring of my junior year. I was a year older than my peers because I repeated kindergarten when I was little.

I envied the jocks. They always got the hottest girls. I could only dream about it and they became more than a few fantasies over the years. I would go to the football games and eye up the cheerleaders from the fence that surrounded the field, but that's about as close as I ever got to a real woman.

I was in science class one day and this super hot girl was sitting in front of me. Her name was Becky Wheeler. I was in love with her. She had it all in my opinion. A pretty face, a nice looking rack that she accentuated with sleeveless shirts, tight jeans and a killer butt. I begged her in my mind to get up and go to the chalkboard just so I could check her out as she walked up there.

And then she did it. I was so lost in thought as I stared at her ass, that when she turned around and came back to her seat, I was busted big time for staring. She then turned in her seat after sitting down and looked at me blushing and scowled and said, "Get a good look freak because that's as close as you're ever going to get to the real thing."

Class ended and I thought that was the end of it, when her boyfriend smashed me up against the lockers and knocked my books out of my hands and kicked them down the hall. His finger was in my face when he said, "If you even look at my girlfriend again, I'm gonna beat the shit out of you." And then he punched me in the chest, knocking the wind out of me.

I was so humiliated and went home crying again. The other kids laughing. God, I hated high school. If only I could get the upper hand.

It was Friday and I went into my sock drawer looking for some spare change that I knew wasn't there and took out the ring and the note and tried to puzzle together what gramma was telling me. And then a memory surfaced of the night she went to play bingo. But I couldn't remember if she was wearing the ring that night.

So I did a test.

I went downstairs and my mom was in the kitchen making dinner. "Hey mom, I was wondering if you could give me some money for the game tonight." I asked her.

"Sorry honey, but you'll just have to use your own allowance for that. I honestly don't have any money for you. Hell, I don't have any money for me either. You could ask your father but don't expect him to be gracious." She told me flatly.

Damn! My allowance was only $5 and I already spent it on some trading cards and an Archie comics 2 weeks ago.

I walked into my dad's study and he was doing something on his laptop.

"Hey dad, can you give me some money for the game tonight?" I asked him.

"Nope. Can't help you out kiddo. I need every dollar to bet on the horses tonight. Crazy Plucket is going to be a winner. I just know it." He told me as he looked at the money in his wallet.

I went back upstairs and sulked. I turned the ring over and over in my palm and debated whether I should put it on. I made up my mind and put on the ring and then came back downstairs.

I again walked in my dad's study and said, "Hey dad, I think you should give me some money for the game tonight."

He looked up from his computer and frowned at me. "You got some balls kid. I already told you no and I meant it. Now get the hell out of here before I tan your hide!" He said angrily.

"Damn ring! Useless, piece of crap!" I tried to force it off my finger, but it wouldn't budge. It was like it was glued on my finger or something. Had I gotten it off I would have tossed it in the garbage, but then I remembered the etching on the inside. And then I had a memory surface and I saw gramma ask my dad, "I suggest you give me another $20."

I looked at the ring and said to myself, "I wonder..." and then walked back in the study.

"Dad, I suggest you give me $20 for the game tonight." I told him.

He didn't even look at me. He just opened his wallet and took out a $20 bill and handed it to me.

I was floored. It worked! "Yes!" I shouted and punched the air. Dad was so engrossed in what he was doing that he didn't even acknowledge me.

$20, I was rich! I couldn't remember the last time I had $20. If I saved up my allowance for 4 straight weeks I would have $20, but I hadn't done that in a couple of years.

After dinner, I left the house and got on my bike and rode to the high school since it was only a 5 minute ride away. I got a soda and a candy bar and a bag of chips and still had $17.15 left over. Man I was on cloud nine until I saw Clay Jenkins stalking towards me after accosting Ricky Filborn and leaving him crying.

Clay was like 6'4" and 250 lbs. He was the biggest bully in the school and was always picking on the little guy, which was usually me, Ricky Filborn, Jim Davis, Mike Richmond, or some other unlucky kid. I almost wet myself when he stalked over because he always shook me down for any money I had in my possession and today I had plenty.

"What did I tell you punk? The next time you came to a game I was going to beat you within an inch of your life. I already did the same to Ricky the worm." He threatened me. "You have 2 choices. You can leave now or I can take you behind the bleachers and teach you a lesson. What's it gonna be punk?"

And then I heard his thoughts." I bet this kid has a small dick, just like all the other kids I pick on. They always choose option "B" and I get to suck them off behind the bleachers. Being a bully has it's perks. Ha ha ha."

I expected my soda to go flying and his fist to cave in my face when I remembered the ring. I looked up at Clay and said, "I suggest that you calm down Clay."

Immediately, his face became blank and he just looked at me.

It worked again. Alright, I thought quickly. "I suggest that you stop picking on me or any other kid. I also suggest that we become friends and I further suggest that you defend me the next time another bully messes with me."

Clay looked at me and smirked and said, "Your name is Josh right? Follow me, I got some great seats in the stands."

The stands! Oh man, I've never been in the stands before. I usually just watch the game along the fence that circles the track.

I followed Clay as he walked up the steps to the bleachers. Uh-oh, maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all as I looked around. First I passed Becky Wheeler who gave me a dirty look and Sheila Marks stared daggers at me. I froze where I stood and avoided all eye contact with these rich kids.

Instead of looking at their faces, I looked at their tits and both had erect nipples. I licked my lips and smiled to myself. I watched Clay as he walked up to a row with three other bullies, Matt Athey, Chad Fugler and Dale Crenshaw. I hurried to catch up.

He moved in the row and said, "Move over Chad so that Josh can sit down."

"I'm not giving up my seat for that dweeb." He sneered at me.

I then watched as Clay reached down and pulled Chad to his feet and shoved him over a seat.

"What the, hey! Fuck!" He blurted.

I was about to sit, but was accosted from behind by Gary Tamdow. "You're dead meat pal." He said and smacked the back of my leg with his foot.

I started to get up when Clay stood up first and turned and punched Gary hard in the pec. "If you don't like it, you can sit somewhere else Tamdow." Clay said threateningly and motioned with his hand.

This was cool. I never had anyone ever stick up for me before. I then watched as Chad, Dale, Matt and Gary got up and moved to another section in the bleachers.

I offered my chips to Clay and he said, "Thanks." And took a few.

Halfway through the game, a really hot girl walked up and sat next to Clay. "Um, Clay. Where are the guys and what are you doing with this retard?" She asked him.

Clay responded and said, "Josh is not a retard. He's my friend and if you don't like it Cindy then you can sit somewhere else."

She sneered at me and frowned and crossed her arms over her abundant chest, but decided to stay put.

After a few minutes went by, Clay stood up and said, "I'm gonna use the head and get us some colas. He turned to me and said, "You want anything dude? It's on me, no charge."

I said, "Sure, I'll take a snickers and a hotdog."

Clay kissed his girl and then walked down the bleachers. And as soon as he was out of site she turned to me.

"You little shit! I don't know what kind of game you're playing but it stops right now! In fact, I'm gonna kick you out of here myself!" And she stood up to do that very thing.

I looked at her and said, "I suggest that you be quiet Cindy."

My eyes traveled from her face down to her crotch which was now at eye level. She was wearing jeans and I saw the way her pants were so snug that they were wedged into her crotch. My dick actually lurched in my pants.

I looked up at Cindy again and said, "Sit down beside me Cindy."

The girl moved beside me and sat down. She didn't say a single word.

"You have a nice body Cindy. Tomorrow, I want you to come over to my house at 11am. Now return to your seat and stay quiet for the rest of the game." I told her.

When Clay came back he handed us our food and was none the wiser about Cindy.

It was the best game that I could remember going to, up to that point in my life.

After the game was over, Clay gave me a ride home in his car. He put my bike in the trunk and off we went.

He dropped Cindy off and then he drove me home. He pulled my bike out of his trunk and that's when I said, "I suggest you come inside for a minute."

Clay followed me in the house. Mom was upstairs and Dad was at the track.

I was curious about something. I've never been one to look at naked guys in the gym locker room, that's just not my thing. But there was a nagging thought in my head since putting on the ring that kept suggesting I take a closer look at men.

I stood there with Clay in my dad's study. "I suggest that you show me your dick." I told him.

Clay opened his pants and pulled down his underwear and showed me his dick. It was little more that a couple inches long. I was amazed that it wasn't bigger.

("Go on and suck it. Now's your chance. The least you can do is stroke it." The voice told me.)

I looked at Clay and said, "I suggest that you let me stroke it hard and maybe even suck it until you have an orgasm."

Clay watched as I reached my hand in and held his dick. It was warm in my hand and I began to stroke it and it quickly grew erect. His shaft was veiny and if I had to guess, it was about 6 inches long. His head was pretty big and looked like a small plum.

I gave it a couple of tugs and some liquid formed on the tip and then dribbled down my hands.

My dick lurched in my pants.

("Go on, suck it! I know you want to." The voice encouraged me.)

I bent my head down and took his dick into my mouth and Clay moaned, "Mmmm."

I liked it and felt something trickle on my tongue. It was slightly salty and my dick grew hard.

No, this isn't right. I told myself but couldn't break free for some reason.

I took his dick in my mouth further and began to work my mouth up and down on Clay's throbbing cock.

I heard him grunt something unintelligible and his sperm began to shoot into my mouth. It didn't really shoot but more like it dribbled out.

("YESSS!!! Drink his sperm!" The voice cheered.)

His cum was warm and slightly sour and I swallowed it and more kept dribbling out. I swallowed again and my mouth was filled a third time before it stopped and I swallowed again.

I lifted my mouth from Clay's prick and he looked at me and said, "That's the best blowjob I've ever experienced Josh. You suck dick even better than Matt Athey or Dale Crenshaw or even my girl Cindy. Now it's your turn."

Clay got on his knees and opened my pants and took out my dick. "Holy shit dude! You have a big schlong!" He stated and stroked it hard.

I watched Clay stroke my dick and something formed at the tip. He leaned in and stuck his tongue out and licked it.

"Mmmm." He moaned. Your precum tastes good man.

Clay stroked my dick harder and faster and more precum leaked out that he quickly sucked into his mouth. He then began to suck it.

I've never had a blow job before to compare it to, but it felt pretty darn good. His mouth was wet and he took my dick to the back of his throat.

"Wlech!" He choked and then did it again. "Wlech!" And again. "Wlech!" And on the third try it went in further. "Wlechmmph" And entered his throat.

Clay pressed his mouth down my cock until his nose was in my pubes.

I saw movement in my peripheral vision and spotted mom standing off to the side watching me. Her hand was in her panties and that's when my orgasm hit. "Fuck! I'm cumming!" I groaned and began to shoot my sperm down Clay's throat.

Clay swallowed every drop of my semen and when he finally released my dick he smiled and said, "That was fucking awesome dude! Your cum tastes so good too. I can't believe how much came out. Thanks for letting me experience that."

I saw mom duck back out and I looked at Clay and said, "I suggest that you forget that it was my dick that you sucked Clay. You will remember that it was a big dick and that you drank a good amount of sperm but not that it came from my dick. I'm also curious to know whom else you have sucked and how it compares to pussy?"

"I've sucked my brother's Alex, Harold and Fabian's dicks. Dale Crenshaw, Matt Athey, Chad Fugler, Mark Schmidt, Dale Solomon, Pete Dehaas, Larry Neimann, Vic Marshal, Gary Hudac, Bob Hobart, Frank Smith, Steve Wilson, Tom Widower and Barry Malling.

I actually prefer sucking dick to licking pussy. Pussy smells like fish dude. And with dick the best part is the cum that shoots out. I love to swallow it and feel it shoot in my asshole too. That always makes me cum hard." He told me.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,731 Followers