All Comments on 'Love Potion #9'

by madison_powell

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
outstanding

This outstanding romance story is glorious from start to finish, with great characters and an excellent plot. The religious overtones (done in a positive way for a change) really adds some depth to the overall atmosphere of the story, and the various characters are conveyed in a way that really comes alive for the reader. This is the sort of story that, good as it is, would be even better with a sequel. In the opinion of this reviewer, this is easily the author's best story to date. Five stars.

Davester37Davester37over 1 year ago

This story isn’t the usual run-of-the-mill here, but I love it! Thank you for writing, and thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stories about girls having best unlimited pleasure are kinda my thing, but it's rare to see it actually well written with interesting characters, good job!

gourdheadgourdheadover 1 year ago

Amazing to not only have you back after all these years, but to take another trip to Watley as well. Welcome back! Great story as always, written by someone who truly understands the breastfeeding/lactation fetish. Now if I could only get story focused on Esther, her huge boobs, and her "mother's blessing" :)

madison_powellmadison_powellover 1 year agoAuthor

Quick author's reply, in case any commenter happens to see it: thanks all, very, very kind.

> good as it is, would be even better with a sequel

Um, but it IS a sequel. Another one? Certainly possible.

> Now if I could only get story focused on Esther, her huge boobs, and her "mother's blessing"

LOL I do remember that you've asked before. I guess I'm on the hook for it. Keep checking back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I only found this site about 6 months or so ago. I've read a lot of material on here though and I will say this was the most enjoyable piece of all of them. Very well written, great concept, wonderfully developed characters and falls within the realm of my favorite fetish. Not that I've ever been able to experience it in real life and at 70 unlikely to do so, but thank you for this wonderful stroll through my fantasy.

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

I have no words to describe how deeply this tale spoke to me. Thank you for this beautiful offering!

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

This line ruined the romance in this story for me "I've only seen a guy come once, and I was kinda distracted 'cause he was inside me.", with absolutely no further explanation. Hasn't had a serious boyfriend since she was fourteen?

Seems like a really slutty environment to me. Didn't feel much romance in this one. Frankly, Molly just comes across as really slutty to me, with not a lot of affection or romance until the last 1/2 page Lots of lust and desire but not much romance.

madison_powellmadison_powellover 1 year agoAuthor

> Hasn't had a serious boyfriend since she was fourteen?

Muskyboy: nope, you misunderstood. She explains elsewhere, more than once, that she had sex with him a single time, just before she moved.

> Molly just comes across as really slutty to me

Bad take. Also: what's wrong with women liking sex? Why do you feel the need to call them names?

mavisuruwamavisuruwaover 1 year ago

Always love your work.

Keep them coming!

Please don't take another 2 years for next chapter/story.

Bigblackdog99Bigblackdog99about 1 year ago

Madison...I love reading your stories!! Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

PLEASE give us more induced lactation and breastfeeding stories! Maybe some insight/POV from the girl trying to induce could be included? MORE MORE!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I am so impressed with your writing and the sensitivity you show. This is truly a magical story.

muskyboymuskyboy11 months ago

Madison, I didn't mean to imply I didn't really like your story, I just think it should have gone into the Erotic Coupling category, as the romance didn't come to the forefront until very late in the story, although it was implied from the start I guess.

I have re-read this story 4 times and I can't figure out how old the MC are, I'm guess by Literotica guidelines design. All I can get is she hasn't had a boyfriend since she was 14, she had sex a single time before she moved to Watley, and she moved to Watley 7 years ago.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with women liking sex and I apologize the word slutty offended you. I should have used promiscuous or something. I based it off the first date action, the girl/girl action in the church and the seeming ongoing public orgy at the lake. I didn't mind it at all but it seemed to fit into an Erotic Coupling genre.

I have spent a part of my r/l professional career working with cardiac surgeons in NICU's and have seen first hand the acute need for ongoing breast milk donations and often wondered about the shortage of induced lactation resources for them. The women who do donate save an incredible number of lives. Frankly the erotic value of induced lactation is secondary to the huge humanitarian impact it provides. Thanks for making it a part of this very erotic story, and I hope you include it more in the future.

Thanks for this story, whatever category and apologies for any offense.

madison_powellmadison_powell11 months agoAuthor

@muskyboy Thx for the comment. The main characters are 21 (Molly) and 22 (Rob). Erotic Couplings might work for this story, but that category seems more appropriate for hookups. This is most definitely a love story.

> I hope you include it more in the future

LOL check out pretty much everything else I've posted here.

hotinchhotinch11 months ago

Wow I loved it and yes it did start slowly but just beautiful ,,I hope that you write more stories with Lactaction and Breastfeeding stories ,,thank you for this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous