Love Potion #9 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alana originally was a member of one of the various sororities on campus and she lived in the sorority house since joining. Unfortunately, she ran afoul of the Sorority president of her chapter. I don't know the specifics but the pair got into a major scuffle. It was so bad that the two were both expelled from the Sorority. Thus, she needed a place to live. Alana wasn't holding her breath when she called me but was over the moon when I told her that I had a vacancy. Her family drove down and eagerly helped her move into my apartment. My aunt and uncle gave me lots of hugs and kisses before giving me the year's rent in advance. I ran the check to the bank so quickly. Rent is auto-deducted from my account on the first of every month and I have the whole year (my half) squirreled away so with that issue resolved the only thing I had to worry about now was getting along with Alana. We get along well enough, it was adjusting to living with a girl and learning her idiosyncrasies that were a little time-consuming.

I quietly slipped the bottle back into my jeans pocket. "Work was the same old boring thing," I lied.

"Ugh, science majors, how do you not just wanna die?" Alana groaned.

"I do wanna die," I replied jokingly.

Alana laughed and lead me into the kitchen area. "I made tacos for dinner. There are plenty of leftovers for you to have a decent dinner."

I leaned over and kissed my older slightly shorter cousin on the cheek. She pulled out the taco meat and rice that she had made while I got my plate, silverware, and condiments for my dinner. A quick zap in the microwave and I was ready to eat.

Alana sat down beside me and we chatted about our upcoming school year. While we did I noticed that she seemed very flush. I noticed because I was feeling warm myself. Alana was fidgeting slightly but continued on with talk about her senior year. Alana was an art major. She consistently makes fun of me because I'm always busy and always studying. Somehow she believes her major is harder than mine. Until she takes Calculus two, three, and four, I think she should shut up. I can't do what she does and she could never do what I do.

When I was done eating Alana put the remaining leftover away while I rinsed my dishes and put them in the dishwasher. I set the timer to begin after we were asleep.

"So Ridge, wanna watch a movie before bed?"

"Sure," I replied. "I'm gonna shower and change then I'll join you," I say giving her one last kiss on the cheek. Unlike last time I felt a spark when my lips touched her cheek. Alana sucked in a breath and my lips felt like they were on fire, her skin was so warm. Neither of us said a word, we just separated and I made my way to my room.

The apartment has two bedrooms, with one connecting full-sized bathroom, and a common room that is connected to the kitchen/dining area. I was almost in a daze as I climbed into the shower and set the water to warm. Unlike most times, I stood directly under the spray and let the cold water wash over me until it began to heat up. As I stood there my thoughts turned to my sexy family member that was in the neighboring room.

Alana was blessed in the genes department and there was no denying the fact that she was drop-dead gorgeous. Her skin color wavers from a light white to a nice tan depending on how long she stays out in the sun. As we share a bathroom I know she doesn't use anything to make her skin flawless. Alana takes after her mother's side of the family (we are paternal cousins) and while they tend to be short to average height (she is only 5 feet 6 inches tall) they tend to have great curves (I've seen the family photos). Living with Alana I learned everything about her whether I intended to or not. She has 34-inch breasts that are an F-cup. She has a very trim waist and a shapely ass (we're related, I'm not blind). I learned her measurements after I used her laptop one day. She was chatting with a girl and the two were giving one another all their info. That is how I learned my gorgeous cousin's measurements were 34-24-35. My male friends love to come to hang out at my place just to stare at Alana. They also love to tell me how lucky I am to live with a girl as gorgeous as she is.

When my friends first met her they complimented me on trading up until Alana informed them that she was my cousin. At that point, my friends instantly think of incest. For the first few weeks, they would tease me relentlessly. Some even downloaded banjo music to play when they walked into our flat. While the thought never came into my mind I can't really blame my friends for thinking it.

After my shower I found myself in my bedroom, laying on my bed with my arms behind my head and I was staring up at my ceiling. Despite my desire to do so sleep was eluding me. I was torn as I contemplated what to do with LP9. So lost in thought was I that I hadn't heard Alana knocking on my door. She had finally gotten annoyed and just opened it. Thankfully I was in my boxer shorts as I normally go to bed naked.

"Ridge, are you all right?" Alana asked. Her melodious voice, in its concerned tone, immediately snapped me out of my trance.

When my gaze fell on her I realized (ironically) that she was wearing the same sleepshirt that she had lent to Vivienne the night she stayed over. On Alana's 5 foot 6 inch frame it came down past her knees. I swallowed (loudly) looking at the shirt as it seemed to be highlighting Alana's curves like never before. I wonder if she accidentally shrunk the shirt.

"Sorry I was lost in thought and didn't hear you knocking," I sighed and turned away.

"What gives? You never stare at me like that for long. Are you horny or something?" Alana asked completely casually like it was a perfectly normal question.

"Excuse me? Are YOU ok?" I questioned astounded at her frankness. It wasn't until I looked where her eyes were focused and saw that in the short time since she entered my room that my cock had gone from its normal state to rock hard. It had moved from along my leg, to its upright position and the head was now peaking out the top of my boxers.

Absolutely mortified I grabbed my pillow and covered myself while Alana chuckled.

"It's ok Ridge," Alana assured me. "I might be family but I'm still female. I'll take that completely natural reaction as a compliment."

Her assurances to the contrary, I could feel how crimson my face must appear. "Did you need something? I ask her.

"I thought we were going to watch a movie?"

"Yeah... sorry. I'm just not feeling it right now." I state. I am doing my best not to leer at her again but for some reason, I can't help myself. I do my best to try and keep it respectful and not gawk like a teenage horndog.

"Come on... I'll even let you pick whatever you want to watch." This statement alone floored me as Alana never lets me pick the movie. It's not like I would pick a porno, she just doesn't care for most of the movies that I prefer.

"Well... with an offer like that, how can I refuse." So I stand up, toss my pillow on the bed and we walk casually to the common room.

"I know you just had dinner but do you want to split a bag of popcorn?" My gorgeous cousin asked.

"Sure... I'll even make it for us," I told her.

"Pour extra butter please." She requested.

"Of course." I retorted as I took out the bag. I quickly microwaved it and set us up with a big bowl of popcorn. Alana patted the couch. I took a seat directly beside her. She hands me the remote and I quickly pull up our online streaming service. Knowing that I will probably not get a chance like this again I have Alana turn out the room lights while I select the genre... horror.

I decide on something classic as Alana wasn't a big horror fan. I chose John Carpenter's Halloween. It is a great horror movie with just the right amount of scares but very little blood. As soon as the first note hit Alana was immediately on edge and she snuggled up against me. Ten minutes went by and we were already out of popcorn. I had planned to just sit back, relax and think about Madison the whole time as I listened to the movie. However, I found myself unable to focus on anything but the feel of Alana's warm body pressing against mine and her nice soft 34-inch tits mashing into my chest.

Even in the darkness, I could make out the faint blush on Alana's face. Her eyes reflected the tv perfectly. Suddenly, I realized something was off about Alana. Her nipples were erect and they were poking at the fabric of her nightshirt. While I tried to maintain my focus on the TV screen I could hear her almost gasping from time to time at scenes where the movie didn't merit this kind of reaction. During one of the tense scenes, Alana climbed into my lap, wrapped her arms around my neck, and held me tightly. I can see the faint outline of her areola through her white t-shirt.

Alana suddenly gasped, then moaned a loud "MMMMM..." Alana was suddenly uncomfortable and fidgeted just right that her panty clad was pressed against my extremely rigid cock. Cousin or no cousin, this sexy woman was in my lap and I'm only human.

We managed to make it to the final act where Jamie Lee Curtis' character finds the bodies of her dead friends. I watch intently, holding my terrified cousin as I know what is next. Jamie is in the hallway and all of a sudden, Michael Myer's face mask appears from the darkness. Alana freaked! She turns her body and wrapped her arms around my neck as Jamie Leigh screams from being cut with the large butcher knife. The music begins its terrifying tone and Alana has her face buried in my neck. Despite her terrified state, Alana was squirming in place, fidgeting, until her mood shifted and suddenly her mouth is on my ear as she begins nibbling on my earlobe. I don't know why but my hands dropped from around her waist down to her ass cheeks and I began fondling them. Her shirt has ridden up from all her movement so my hands were now on her panties. Her wet tongue began tracing my ear and that was the straw that broke the camel's back for my restraint.

Pulling Alana's head to face me, I lean in and find myself sharing an unfamilial-like kiss with my older cousin. She is momentarily shocked, I can feel her eyes staring at my face until she finally gives in to whatever it is that brought us to this point. I take a big whiff and I can literally smell her sex. I knew Alana was wet shortly after she sat in my lap but I did my best to just ignore it and remained focused on the movie. Now, now something in me didn't care that this girl was related to me by blood. My body wanted her, and judging from how wet she was, the feeling was mutual. All bets were off.

"Uhhh!" Alana moaned as she ground against my boxer-clad cock.

Despite being at the climax of the movie neither of us cares about that any longer. Alana has a look in her eyes, something primal. I watch as she grabs the bottom of her shirt and in one move pulls it off her body revealing her naked form (sans panties) to me. I can feel the heat radiating from her entire body. I see little beads of sweat falling from her forehead and starting to form on her breasts. The smell emanating from her body is like an aphrodisiac to me. I see her sniff the air and I get the impression that something in me is exciting her in the same fashion.

We were close, so close to crossing that line from family members to lovers. I'm trying, trying to find the words to stop this. I don't want to stop, but morally we shouldn't continue. My mouth opens and I try to voice this. Alana looks into my eyes and I see hesitation, maybe doubt, but also lust. Every minute that passed felt like an eternity. Alana squirmed and wriggled more and more. This time it was worse as she was sitting so close I could feel every movement. Our bare skin has become so hot and sweaty that we are sticky. I look down from her face and see her erect nipples. From the look of them, Alana was the same size as Viv (tit wise) but Alana's are fuller. In such close contact, there was no way that my erection was going to die down. Alana's skin glistened her tits were heaving, and her hands were shaking.

Alana glanced over me and then down at my crotch. Her eyes went wide as she realized for the first time what we were doing and what was rubbing against her sex. As an art major, she decided to be scientific and witness firsthand what happens when she rubs her sex organ against mine. She rubs herself a little and savors the feeling. She grinds again, harder, and seemingly tries to force my concealed cock into her protected pussy.

She stood up and skipped out of the room. She splashed her face with cool water before going into her bedroom and locking the door. The only time we lock our doors were when we were changing or if we had company for the night. when her girlfriend isn't over Alana slept in sweats and a nightshirt unless it was really hot, then it was sleep shorts and a nightshirt.

Before I could analyze or overthink any longer, Alana popped back out. This time her face had a disturbed expression. She was not ok. Alana calmly walked back over and plopped back onto the couch. Now parts of her legs were directly on top of mine. Her left arm was overlapping my right with her butt squished as far back into the couch and next to me as possible. It was strange and surreal. We continued to watch the movie for a whopping twenty minutes. The entire time Alana was grooving in place. Her hand made its way down to rub between her legs a couple of times. Once, I even saw her right-hand snake its way under her t-shirt to grope her right boob for a second. She was getting less and less careful about what she did in front of me. I felt her body move and wiggle closer as time went on. She moved her hips up and down while pressing her hand down on her crotch. Her skin was burning up. I could hear faint panting and moaning coming from Alana. Her face was flushed and glistening with sweat.

Before I could say anything in response Alana fucking pounced on me. Her tongue fought its way into my mouth as I was knocked onto my back. She pinned me down and was making out with me furiously. It was like her life depended on it. I was so shocked I think a whole minute passed before I started kissing back. Alana ran one hand through my short hair and then down my arm. Eventually, she backed off of me and gasped for air. In that same second while she was off of me she whipped off her t-shirt and tossed it across the room. Turns out she really wasn't wearing a bra after all. Her tits were bigger than I expected, maybe a large C? Who gives a shit, they were my cousin's tits, I never thought I'd see them like this. This was only a brief pause as Alana immediately dove back on top of me. Her hands explored my chest and arms while her tongue searched my mouth. I felt her tits pressing against me and I knew she had to feel my erection pressing into her. Soon her body started grinding against my cock. We both couldn't take it anymore.

"Fucking take off your shirt, holy shit!" Alana complained.

She backed off and gave me just enough time to sit up before ripping my shirt off. It was pretty impressive. I didn't know this side of my cousin existed. She pushed me back down and tugged at my pants. I had to wiggle a bit to help her get them off of me while laying down but in a flash I was naked. Alana licked her lush lips. She rubbed her breasts while she stared down at me. It looked like she was in a trance. I wasn't sure if she was going to fuck me or eat me. When she stood to take off her pants and panties I was assured it was the former. She stuck a finger in her slit before hopping on top of me. Alana grabbed my face and made out with me. Our sweaty naked bodies rubbed together. My erect cock leaked precum on her soft belly. Alana grabbed my left hand and placed it on her ass. It was round and firm, not as big as Madison's but definitely bigger than Vivienne's backside. I got tired of all the making out. Her wet cunt and sweet tummy were rubbing my cock and I just had to fuck her. This time around I pushed Alana back. I slammed her into the couch harder than I meant to but she ended up loving it.

"Yes! Take me!" Alana breathed.

I couldn't hold back. I shoved my thick cock inside her welcoming pussy and thrust as hard as I could. She had to tilt her hips up to help me as I thrust myself deep inside her body. I leaned down and sucked on her big tits. She let out a yelp when I bit her nipple lightly. "Oh gawd... my gawddd! My nipples are so sensitive... what did you do to me?" Alana cries out. I note that she is louder than she ever has been with her girlfriend.

"Fuck... ooooooohhh," Alana moaned as I begin already pick up the pace and begins pounding her roughly. "Oh yesss... pound me... pound me into the cushions," she ordered.

I was already fucking her harder than I thought she'd be able to take it. I saw her tits bouncing in front of me. This made her tits even more appealing. She kept telling me to give it to her harder so I decided it was ok to be rougher. I grabbed her amazing breasts by the nipples and yanked on them.

Alana yelped.

I pulled on them and her moans and groans filled our apartment to the point the neighbors began pounding on the walls. We didn't care one iota. We were lost in the sensation of mating. I'd never played with a woman's tits so forcefully before and was surprised by how much Alana seemed to like it. I continued teasing her nipples and playing with her jiggling tits.

"I'm fucking my own cousin and I couldn't be happier!" Alana tells me.

I lean down and kiss Alana as I have dreamed of kissing Madison. When we part to catch our breath I say, "This cunt belongs to me now." I forcefully state. "No one else gets access to it unless I say so!" I don't know where the possessiveness came from but I have stopped fucking her as she stares submissively into my eyes.

"Yee... yes sir," Alana whispers.

"Good girl," I tell her. I give her a quick kiss and looking at her intently, I follow up with, "Good girls like get a pussy full of cum," With that said I feel Alana's legs wrap around my waist and her ankles lock just above my ass cheeks. I can feel the heels of her feet just above my ass. I couldn't reach her ass so I slapped her decently thick thighs. She uses her legs to pull me against her and held me there as I pump my cock in and out of her snatch.

"You wouldn't dare! I... I'm your cousin." Alana meekly whimpers.

Her statement has the reverse effect on me. While this would normally affect a rational person, maybe make their dick shrivel in shame, her statement makes my mating instinct come alive. I can feel my balls swell as my little swimmers prepare for their imminent journey. My dick subsequently grows larger and I know what is about to happen.

"I'm cumming... I'm gonna fucking cum," I inform Alana.

"Ahhh... OHHHHH MY GAWDDD... OOOOOOHHHH FUCK!" Alana screams as her orgasm overtakes her as the first blast of my cum invades her body. The grip she had on me previously was nothing as she becomes a human vise trying to force my dick further into her body and hold me against her as jet after jet of my life-giving essence floods her pussy. My dick was forced deeper and deeper into her and a torrent of cum filled her womb. Finally, her arms and legs relaxed and her eyes returned to my face as small moans escaped her throat. Despite her earlier resistance from the look in her eyes and the content look on her face I quickly surmise that Alana wanted me to cum in her. Her disinclination to have me cum inside her actually egged me on to do it. That thought stuck with me as I felt the last drop of cum leaves my cock. As I roll off my spent sexy cousin and plop on the floor, the full reality of what we just did hits me. I don't know why we suddenly felt the urge to do so but I still can't believe I just fucked my cousin... and I came inside her!