Love Potion #9 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alana is weak in the legs but manages to stand, and reaching out, helps me stand upright. Once on my feet she wraps her arms around my waist, almost possessively, and guides me back to my room. Once inside she leads me to my bed, turns down the bedding, and helps me to bed where she joins me for the first time since we were young. She wraps herself in my embrace and firmly presses her naked body into mine.

I can tell she is tired from our coupling, as am I. But I feel I need to voice the concerns that are now weighing on my conscience. "You know this is serious, right?" I ask with a pause. "We're family, first cousins. Our fathers are brothers..." I reminded.

Alana sighs heavily at my statement. Her left hand is resting on my chest and she can feel my heart which is still beating quite rapidly. She kisses my pectoral and then replies, "I know. I don't know what got into me tonight. I just felt an unimaginable horniness for you. I started shortly after you got home and intensified as the night went on. I... I felt like I'd explode if I didn't have sex with you. I've been a lesbian since I was 13 and have never been attracted to any man until tonight with you. The moment you penetrated me with your cock... which is amazing for the record, I felt like I was making love to my soulmate. Then... when you threatened to cum in me... I felt a sudden change. It was like I realized that's exactly what I wanted, that I needed, not just your cock in me but for you to cum in me! I've never wanted a guy to cum in me but the thought of you doing it... that turned me on like never before!" Alana informs me. As she does so I can feel her smile and turn her head toward me.

We lean down and kiss and feeling playful I smack her sexy ass.

"Ouch! That hurt!" She playfully snapped.

"Come get your revenge!" I tell her.

Alana and I fucked all night. I had so much sex that evening. I don't know why but while I should have stopped generating sperm after two or three continuous loads I didn't have that issue. Also, all it took to stiffen me back up was Alana stroking or sucking on my cock to immediately bring it back to its "rigid" state. I ended up cumming inside Alana a lot. She was obsessed with "being filled" and it seemed like a creampie was the ultimate reward for her. Despite both of us being very smart, we both failed to take into consideration what all this sexy play was going to do. I was too busy enjoying the feel of Alana's curves to even contemplate the fact that I wasn't wearing a condom or that as a lesbian Alana wasn't on any birth control. As I held on to her small belly and tried my best to play with it something was string inside me. I had never felt up a woman's stomach before but something about the notion felt really hot. Her (currently) bronzed skin was so soft and smooth from numerous sunning herself at the nude beach with her girlfriend.

Currently, I had Alana on her hands and knees in the doggy-style position. My left hand was holding on to her hip as I pounded in and out of her while I held her stomach in my right hand. Her head was down on the pillows and she was bitting down hard as she was trying to muffle her moans as the neighbors were quickly learning to hate us. Feeling wicked I slapped her ass as hard forcing her to release the pillow and scream loudly. This was coupled with the fact that she was having her next orgasm which magically set me off once again.

Alana's body was now basically jello. She didn't have the strength to stay upright and she was so spent she thought she was going to die from sexual overload. My stamina was spent and I fell beside her, snuggling up to my sated lover.

"Mmmmm... puh... put your hands on my belly again," Alana requested. "I... I don't know why but it felt so sexy when you came in me while you were touching my belly. It makes me think you're trying to get me pregnant and you're feeling up the area you're cumming into. It's like you can't wait to feel it swell with your babies."

"Babies?" I say not realizing what specifically she's talking about. As I said, rational thought left us hours ago.

"You know sex makes babies right?" Alana asks not turning or moving to look at me. She is that far gone physically.

"Ruh... right," I say as the notion finally dawns on me.

"And you do remember that multiple births run in our family right?" Alana asks.

That is what she was referring to when she said, babies. In our family, multiple births are quite common. In fact, Alna and I are the current generation of single births in our family. "Mmmm... with our luck... we'll get triplets."

"Triplets..." I say almost in a panic.

"Yeah... that's what we would get for being incest-craving sex fiends!" Alana moaned.

I couldn't believe what she said. I didn't want to get her pregnant and I was terrified that I might have but what Alana just said... also turned me on.

"You want my cum in your womb... don't you."

There was silence for several long moments. I knew by her breathing that she was not yet asleep, she was apparently just deep in thought.

"Mmmmm... gawddd... yesss! I want your dick in my pussy and your cum filling my womb! I don't know why but my body is yours, all yours! Everything is all for you! Cum in me, fill me up!" Alana begged.

Despite her being exhausted I found strength once again. My cock was at full mast and so I slid her right leg back some and lifted her left leg. Holding her leg in this position I slip my cock inside her once again and am treated by a groan of pleasure. I couldn't hold back and shot another load deep within her. She screamed and gasped as I pumped into her. It wasn't long before she was cumming for what felt like the billionth time that night. Once again my balls sent my little swimmers into her already-packed pussy. I'm sure later that night my cum would be dribbling out of her cunt on my bed. So I guess I would just have to wedge my cock inside her and hold her close to me to keep this from happening. The notion was not lost on Alana who cuddled with me the whole night.

For cousins that until now had never slept so intimately, I'm sure we looked like a couple of newlyweds. After a while, Alana pulled herself from my cock and presses herself against my naked body. In the early morning hours, I was awoken when I felt her toss about and turn as she got used to being in my bed and sharing it with me. Later when she was facing me she firmly pressed her tits and tummy against me. I could feel her smile as we held one another close and I interlock her legs with mine as I place my hands on her backside and hold firmly onto her ass. When she turned around again she presses her back and butt against my cock and chest. I almost laugh when she collects my hands and places them on her sexy tits and belly. It was like she needed me to be in constant contact with those areas in some way shape or form. It was like she loved having my hands specifically on her belly. I don't know why but there was something so attractive about feeling her soft tummy that I couldn't put my finger on it. I definitely never felt like that before but I went along with it.

Once we find our comfort zone we both finally drift off to sleep. Neither of us realizes yet that my little swimmers have indeed accomplished their goals. The egg that had been residing in Alana's womb as it was her fertile time of the month was violently assaulted by Ridge's little swimmers. As fortune would have it one penetrated the egg and before Ridge and Alana would wake up, she would be pregnant... and indeed, it would be a multiple birth.

On the other part of the camps, Vivienne Steele is alone in her dorm room. It was times like this that she was grateful that she had a single and didn't have to put up with a roommate. Vivienne was naked, laying flat on her back with her legs up and spread. Her body feels like it is on fire. She is perspiring like it is a hundred degrees outside and the air conditioning is out. As beads of sweat from down her head, tits, and the rest of her body she is gasping as the fingers of her right-hand pump in and out of her pussy. Her juices are flowing from her body as she pushes three fingers in and out while her thumb dances over her clit.

Viv has actually already brought herself off to two mind-blowing earth-shattering orgasms. Since she left the lab Viv has been in heat. She can't explain it. It's not like Ridge sprayed her with the formula. They were both very careful, but now, now she wonders if maybe she was somehow exposed to it. With her other hand, she is playing with her left tit. Her thumb and index fingers are tweaking her nipple, sending jolts of pain and pleasure through her body. She is gasping for air as she feels her body reaching its apex again.

She is moaning, groaning loudly. Vivienne's whales of ecstasy fill her dorm room, followed by the pounding of the wall from her neighbor. She can hear the faint yells of someone telling her to knock it off but she doesn't care. Her body is still aflame but other than being exhausted she feels like she can go again and again. Her heart will more than likely give out before her desire is sated at this rate. Fortunately, her body is exhausted, and as she pants, having finally come down from her third orgasm, sleep overtakes her.

Her final thought before sleep overtakes her is that she has to find Ridge and talk to him about LP9.

~~~

I woke up some hours later to the sound of running about. I sit upright in the center of the bed and find I am its sole occupant. Wiping my eyes, I look to the door and once my eyes came into focus I see the blurred form of my sexy cousin racing back and forth. She stops momentarily when she realizes that I am up and she is slipping into her outfit for the day and has a Poptart in her mouth.

Taking the small pastry out of her mouth, Alana says two simple words. "I"m late..."

"Late?" I say in a panic thinking about what we did last night.

"For class you boob," Alana says as she finishes pulling on a romper. She was braless and from what I saw only had on a pair of pink lace panties as she is hopping around and putting on her shoes.

"Ohhhh..." I say in relief.

She comes into the room, climbs between my legs, and kisses me in the most un-familial way. "Kinzie is supposed to come over tonight. I... I'm going to break it off with her."

This statement should have been a good thing after what I told Alana last night but it didn't make me happy. Kinzie has been Alana's girlfriend for over a year and she is a very nice person. Of all the girls I've seen my cousin date, she is by far the nicest, prettiest, and most generous person that I've met. Kinzie was also the girl that Alana was chatting online with when I discovered her measurements. Of course, I also learned Kinzie's measurements as well as having seen several lewd photos that the two shared during that chat.

"Don't do that," I tell Alana.

"But what about..."

"I give you my blessing."

"You... you do?" Alana asks me almost in shock.

"Yes. You and Kinzie belong together. As long as she doesn't object to us... then you need to be with her." I kiss Alana's nose as if anything else might sight us off again. "Now go get your sexy ass to class," I say slapping her ass.

Alana yelps from the sting but smiles and makes her way out of our apartment. I make my way to the shower and wash up as I have my own class to get ready for. Walking to the bathroom my legs feel weak and my stomach is growling. I make sure I soap myself up before rinsing off. After my shower, I grab some Poptarts and my bag and make my way to class. Smiling at the memory of fucking Alana my heart skips a beat as I realize that I am on my way to see Madison.

"Ohhhh dilemma, dilemma..." I say aloud as I feel the vial of LP9 inside my jacket pocket.

~~~

To Be Continued