Love Potion #9 Pt. 02

Story Info
Ridge seems to be attracting women lately. Why?
10.6k words
4.74
11.7k
35

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,239 Followers

Original Story Artificial Affection was written by Oliver Pride

Author's note: Dearest Readers, while this story borrows the premise, character concepts, and some lines of dialogue from the above-mentioned story, I have changed it to make it my own with the author's blessing.

The character portrayals have been changed to suit my writing style and many other things were fleshed out. This is a work of fiction. All characters are fictional and 18 or older.

Photos of my cast of character can be found via a link in my profile.

~~~

I left the dorm early so that I could walk at a slow pace and mull over the events of last night and the potential applications of the potion held within my jacket pocket. While my thoughts were focused primarily on Alana. However, there was a part of me that was still thinking about Madison. I was now outside of the building where our biochemistry class was held and as such, I cleared my head of all things LP9 as I reach for the door handle and pull the door open. I make my way through the hallways until I reach the lecture hall for our class. Unsurprisingly, Madison and a large congregation of our classmates are already here and seated.

Madison never missed a class and she always tends to sit in the back near me to give her the best vantage point (and should the professor get long-winded take a nap). Knowing the position was too important to leave nonsecure in my apartment I brought the spritz bottle with me. As I entered the lecture hall I saw the object of my affection and with every step I took the bottle inside my jacket pocket felt heavier and heavier. This was going to be the biggest test of self-control in my life. As I put my backpack down the weight of my potion literally hits me. I sigh and the realization that I had the key to an instant relationship with Madison was within my grasp. However, it was morally wrong to use it on her and take away her choice in the matter. My hands were shaking as I took my seat beside Madison.

Me plopping down beside her alerted her to my presence. "Hey Ridge! How are you doing today?" Madison asks with a smile on her face. A lock of brown hair with a blonde tip fell in front of her face. She brushed it aside and smiled joyfully again.

"I'm great!" I replied managing to mask my nerves. I'm usually not this much of a wreck around her but most days I don't have a potion that has the potential to ensnare the woman of my dreams.

"Good luck staying awake. The professor gave us a brief overview of what he's covering today and it is already putting me to sleep. We're only minutes away from this lecture and I don't know how I'm going to make it." Madison sighed. She propped her head up with her hand, leaning on the tiny armrest. It looked like she was seconds away from falling asleep.

"Thanks for the warning," I reply. "How are you doing today?" I asked curiously as it was rare for her to be so quiet. Madison Jefferies is as smart as she is sexy. She usually is very focused and involved in the class.

On a physical level, Madison is without a doubt the sexiest girl on our college campus. While this is my opinion I know for a fact it is shared by many. Madison is Hispanic and of Mexican descent. She is shorter than my 5-foot 10-inch frame. If I were to make an educated guess I would say she is about 5 feet 3 inches tall. Her long hair is normally dark brown but she has dyed it other colors. Previously she had tried blonde and while she looked very nice with it that way she has let it return to her natural brown color, which I prefer. Currently, the ends of her long hair still have traces of some blonde coloring. She usually keeps her hair at shoulder length.

As I am fixated on her beauty the professor dimmed the lights and began his lecture. Returning my thoughts briefly to Madison, her eyes (which are currently closed) are brown and her tan skin is a sand color to it. As she doesn't respond to my whispers, I stop as I don't want to draw attention to her I sit back and tried to focus on the lecture. Despite my best intentions though I am unable to do so as my pulse was racing as I sat so close to the object of my desires.

Looking over I see that Madison is so out of it that she is practically falling out of her seat. I wonder what she got up to the previous night. Ten minutes passed and Madison dropped her pen while nodding off. I picked it up for her and placed it on her tray and the slight clink startles her from her nap.

"Wha... what's wrong?" she blinked sleepily.

Leaning over I whisper, "Nothing. You drifted off and you dropped your pen,"

Madison half smiled and picked up her pen so it looks like she is taking notes, she whispered thanks. It was clear she would rather be asleep than awake taking notes. I'm such an idiot. Why did I pick up her pen and wake her up; it's like a middle school flirting move. Madison could care less.

"Oooooh," Madison moaned. It wasn't a sexual moan, she was moaning from how bored she was. She desperately wanted to leave or sleep. Unfortunately, my cock didn't know the difference, her moans made me instantly hard.

"Oooh," she moaned again. It was getting harder and harder to control myself.

"Uhhhhh," Madison moaned yet again. She kept making noise and tried to shift in her seat.

I watched as Madison sat up and stretched her arms in a vain attempt to make herself more comfortable and wake up. She put her left hand under her chin and propped her head up again.

As her eyes began to droop again I took a moment to take in her form and wardrobe. As it wasn't a lab day and it was warm outside Madison had opted to wear a black one-piece romper. With Alana as a roommate, I have become very versed in women's fashion. The romper had a floral print and two thin straps that were barely containing Madison's breasts. It was obvious to anyone with working eyes that she didn't have a bra on under the romper as it would look ridiculous (unless it was a strapless bra).

Leaning over toward her I whispered, "Long night?"

"Extremely." She whispers her response. "I was finishing a term paper that was sprung on us for Lit."

"That sucks. Sit back, and relax." I tell her. "I'll give you my notes after class."

Madison smiles and mouths a thank you. As I scribble down what is being said I see out of the corner of my left eye that a blush overtaking her cheeks. I watch Madison take a comfortable position making it look like she was awake and focused on the lecture. The lecture went on for a good fifteen minutes before I heard a moan from my left. Looking over I saw that Madison's eyes were still closed but something was up. Her brow was sweaty. Her once shallow breathing was now becoming labored. Her face scrunched up as if she was having a dream and a very vivid one. Her breast began to rise and fall and as I looked at the front of her romper I could see two little nubs. It was her nipples! I watched as the once flat material suddenly had to rounded protrusion pressing into it. I watched in awe as Madison's nipples went from their normal state to fully erect nubs. They grew, and grew, and grew until they were pressed firmly against the cups of her romper, visible to anyone looking. I'd never seen a woman with erect nipples poking at her clothes like this before and it made my cock jump.

Suddenly, Madison's eyes went wide and her body jerked. She was no longer slumped over and now sat up straight, wide awake. Fortunately, a large portion of the class was dozing so no one took notice of her (and the professor was facing the board so he didn't see her). I looked over and saw a blushing Madison adjusting her boobs in her romper.

Leaning over again, I whisper to Madison, "Are you ok?"

Madison squirmed in her seat unable to answer me. Seconds ago she was barely awake and now she was wide awake and fidgeting like crazy. It was almost like watching an excited puppy try to sit still.

What I wouldn't learn until much later was that Madison's entire body was flush. Her body was at first excited, and then it was practically on fire. She would tell me when I checked up on her that something about my voice made her pussy soaking wet that she was literally soaking the seat and she was in dire need of fornicating.

Madison was now breathing so rapidly that she was unable to voice anything. I saw that her chest was heaving and the guy part of my brain is mesmerized by the enticing movement. Looking Madison over I saw that her entire body looked reddish and I could make out perspiration atop her breasts. Without saying a word she began grabbing her things and tossing them into her bag.

"P... pack up." She whispers to me.

Not knowing what she has in mind I just do as she requests. Once our things are stowed in our bags she motions for me to stand up which I do. Nudging me toward the steps we slip out of our row and then begin quietly but with great haste heading for the door. When we are within arm's reach of the door she grabs me by my wrist and pulls me out of the lecture hall. I'm sure most of the class turned to see what the ruckus was when the doors flew open but by the time everyone had turned their heads to look Madison had pulled us through the doors and we were long gone.

It must have looked hilarious to some people to see the stunning (and flushed) Madison De Leon pulling science geeks Ridge Vaugh across the quad like he weighed nothing. Not only that there was a good 7-inch height difference and at least 30 pounds between us and she was making it look like I weighed nothing.

Madison dragged me from our lecture hall, out of the building, across the campus, and to her dorm room. As we made our way down the corridor to her room I could see that she, like me, was out of breath from our mad dash.

"I... I'm... s... sorry... didn't mean to treat you... like that... that was," Madison stopped mid-sentence. She wouldn't look at me. From the profile view I had of her, I could see just how heavy she was breathing. For a moment Madison didn't speak or look my way. It was like she was in a trance. Her chest rose and fell repeatedly as she tried to catch her breath.

"Are you alright?" I asked her, staring at her flawless face which was only inches from me. It wouldn't be until much later that I would realize it was that moment that she snapped and the old Madison was gone forever.

Madison didn't answer my question with words. Instead, she grabbed my hand and blurted out, "come with me!" Madison led me by hand to her door. As soon as we reached it she dropped her backpack and fumbled inside of it looking frantically for her keys. She lets out a cry of joy when she finds them until she can't find the one for the door. As I used to have a dorm I know what kind of key to look for and spot it. As her hand coordination was impaired I took the keys from her and unlocked her door.

Once it was unlocked and opened Madison grabs me and pulls me inside. She promptly pulls the keys from the door, closes it behind us, puts the locks into place, grabs a nearby chair, and wedges it under the door knob. Even though Madison was a senior she still lived in a dorm. That meant she had a roommate that would return at some point in time.

"What are you doing?" I ask her mystified at her action.

"Prah... privacy." She states.

I have to admit, from her actions up until this point, I was feeling a bit concerned. Her posture, the way she is heaving, she had a very primal, almost looks... animalistic look in her eyes.

"Why did you bring me here?" I ask in a dumbfounded tone. I of course have my suspicions, but until she voices her intent, I won't know for sure.

"Be... because... because I've never felt so horny before in my life. I need you. I don't know why... but I need you more than I've ever needed anyone in my life!" Madison declares.

As if to prove her point, Madison slips the straps of her romper off her shoulders. The manner in which she does this is sexy, even if it's rushed. Once the straps are down she pulls the top down and for the first time in my life I catch her full naked breasts. She leans over and removes her romper and I see that she is now only wearing sheer black lace panties. Once the romper is on the ground she kicks off her sandals and stands upright. As she stares at me the look of lust is extremely apparent on her face.

"Do... do you want me Ridge? Will... will you take me?" Madison asks in almost a pleading tone.

As I look at her I have the sneaky suspicion that if I were dumb enough to say no that it wouldn't matter. She would probably rip my clothes off and rape me. But... I'm not dumb. My dick was so hard for Madison that I didn't have one pang of guilty about using LP9 on her. Madison pushed me from the common area of her apartment into her room.

"Ridge Vaughn... do, you, want me?" Madison asks practically growling each of her words.

Seeing the lust in her sexy brown eyes, I answer the only sane answer that I can, "Yes!"

I watched as a wicked grin formed on Madison's flawless face. As time was an issue (in more than one way), Madison helps me divest myself of my clothes. The first thing I lost was my shirt which she practically rips off of my chest. As soon as it was off, Madison was pawing at my chest. Her lips began kissing my chest and she was running her tongue all over me. As she did this her hands feverishly began unfastening my belt. Once undone she proceeded to undo the button on my pants.

"Oh gawd..." I say, as her flush, smooth hands begin yanking my clothes down my legs. "Wha... what's gotten into you?" I asked as if I didn't know.

"I... I don't know. All of the sudden... I'm so hot. I'm so fucking wet," Madison whined.

Madison spoke in a pleading, almost pained tone. She was so animalistic, almost maniacal. Now that I was naked she mounted me, grinding her panty-clad pussy against my rigid member. I could feel the fluids that had drenched her panties and were seeping from her folds. As she leaned forward her pendulum-like breasts swung forward, her nipples dragging along my body until her breasts were resting on my chest.

Madison bit her lower lip. "Mmmmm... rip... rip off my panties!" Madison ordered. She wasn't messing around. It was so hot how badly she wanted me, wanted this.

Manning up I grasped the front of her panties and using all of my strength I ripped the sheer garment in two. I saw Madison shudder as I did this and groaned her approval as I tossed the shredded garment aside. Now that we were both naked, she wasted no time lifting herself up, lining my cock up with her hole, and dropping her weight down so that she was completely sheathed in that one quick movement.

"AHHHHH GAWD!" Madison cried out as soon as her pussy had completely enveloped my cock. Her body shivers when our hips collided and she simply sat there for several long minutes. I savored the feel of her quaking ass as her body and breathing relaxed.

As I lay on my back staring at her flawless features, she was savoring the feel of my cock stretching out her no longer virgin pussy. I have never been with a virgin before, so when she skewered herself on my member the sensation of me smashing my way through her hymen was completely foreign and the fact it happened so quickly I didn't know what had occurred until she cried out in pain. I was just getting to move when her fingernails dug into my hips and informed me not to move. While she was savoring the feeling of my cock she was also becoming used to the size and girth of the thing that had shattered her innocence and was stretching out her pussy.

I watched and waited for her eyes to slowly reopen. Her breathing had returned to normal and I raised my right hand and gently caressed her cheek as I stared deep into her chocolate-brown eyes. At that moment I felt her warm, smooth thighs surround mine. At last, she hoisted herself up and began moving her hot dripping pussy up and down my cock. The feeling was amazing and then Madison took it up a notch when she began rocking her body back and forth while she rode the length of my dick. I could only watch in wonder as this former virgin took to sex like the goddess of love herself.

Soon Madison was wildly bucking up and down my shaft. I could feel the walls of her tight pussy clamping down on me. Madison's breathing was becoming shallow again. She was panting, almost gasping when she collided with my body. She threw her head back with her eyes closed as she quickened the pace of her bouncing. As she rode me her 38-inch tits were bouncing up and down in front of me. Her thick ass slapped me with every motion. I closed my eyes briefly at the heavenly sensation of her soaked sex.

Madison began picking up the pace. She leaned forward and bit her bright lips before moaning aloud again. It felt like she was about to either explode or scream any second. I reached out and took hold of her breasts. I watched Madison release her lip and groan aloud as I began fondling and squeezing her tits. The sudden feeling of both my hands encompassing the entirety of both her breasts caused Madison to lose it even more. She bucked even more forcefully, making her ass constantly ripple, producing loud smacking sounds. She yelled, moaned, gasped, and squealed as the head of my cock was now kissing the opening of her womb.

It was easily the best sex I had ever had (up until this point) and hoped she was feeling the same way (not that she had anything to compare it to). It wasn't too long before I felt that all too familiar feeling in my balls and knew my release was imminent. It felt like my cock and balls were swelling each time Madison's sweet pussy slammed down on me. I moved my hands from Madison's breasts down her sides and took hold of her lovely ass. There was no way I was going to let myself cum before touching the object of so many guys (and a few girls) desire. My hands traversed the sexy smooth ass flesh and my mind was memorizing the feel of it. Madison moaned every time I squeezed her creamy body.

"I'm... I'm... I'm gonna cummmmm," Madison panted.

"Cum for me Maddy, cum on my cock." I told her.

I was shocked at my words as I wasn't very vocal during sex. Something about this encounter was different. I watched Madison's face scrunch up in the most adorable fashion. I felt my orgasm come on full force. My cock swelled as the walls of her pussy gripped my cock in full force. Madison screamed and I exhaled and with one last mighty thrust, I felt my cock release the cum my body had stored in my testicles. I felt every blast of hot cum as it flowed from my body. I could imagine my little swimmers as they entered Madison, and traveled up her opening to her womb.

Maddy finally seemed to slow down and carefully slam herself down in rhythm with each burst of cum. Her face relaxed, and her pussy released its hold on my dick. My lover's breathing was still in short quick breaths and her tits were rising and falling, just not like before. I rubbed my hands over her soft thighs and Madison finally dropped forward and came to rest on my chest. We lay there for quite some time, utterly content. It was a while, I don't know how long, but eventually, Madison moved so that she could look at me and opened her eyes. She breathed deeply before sliding off me and laying beside me. I loved feeling her naked body pressed against mine, especially her magnificent tits.

"Ohhhh my gawd... you... you were fabulous." Madison declares.

Not knowing what else to say, I simply replied, "Thanks."

While things were relaxed, I sense tension or at least apprehension. "I... I've never done anything like this." Madison tells me.

"Mmm... me either." I truthfully assure her.

She playfully smacks my arm. "Not that silly... I meant that I've never dragged a guy to my room for sex."

"I realized that when you jammed your nails into my thighs."

"Sorry about that." She pauses, and I see that apprehension returns to her face. "Please... please keep this just between us." Madison practically begs me.

CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,239 Followers