Love Potion #9 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOOOHHH GAWDDD!" She groans as my cock slips into her at a new angle. "Give... give it to me... GIVE IT TO ME!!!" She orders me.

As it is what she wants I immediately began pounding away at her pussy. I gave her four hard powerful thrusts before I increased my tempo, pumping my hips faster and harder. With our wet skin slapping away at one another it must have sounded like someone was using a jackhammer in the shower. Jordyn was in absolute bliss as I pounded away at her. My new lover was moaning louder and louder as I gave it to her.

I was in a near state of euphoria as I made love to this beautiful girl. Our bodies were on the edge of ecstasy. I could feel Jordyn's pussy clamping down on me with each continual thrust. "Close... so close..." she tells me.

Only when I feel the squeeze do I bury my dick deep inside her tight pussy. The scream she lets out is bound to wake up Madison but at this moment I could care less (strange, I know). I force Jordyn's body against the shower tile and as my cock shoots jet after jet of potent sperm into her receptive sex I move my cock back and forth, delivering micro thrusts as her orgasm rocks her world. Her tight pussy eventually releases its hold on my cock as she comes down from her big O. I kiss my way up her spine, plant butterfly kisses along her shoulder blades, and suck on her neck and each shoulder before I turn her head toward mine and locked my lips on hers, kissing her fully and passionately. Our tongues danced, as Jordyn's body relaxed.

I have no idea how long we were in the shower, nor what awaited me once we opened the bathroom door, but I held my newest lover against my body as I turned off the water. I carefully extract us from the shower stall and once her legs were stable we dried ourselves off (ok, we helped each other dry off) before leaving the bathroom. I know Jordyn was a bit hesitant, realizing how loud we had been, so I volunteered to be the one to open the door and face Madison's (potential) wrath.

Surprisingly, Madison wasn't waiting for us (I had visions of her sitting in a chair with a pot or cast iron skillet in hand). We tiptoed over to Maddy's room and the door was still shut. Jordyn volunteered to open this door and peering inside, we saw that Madison was still exactly how I left her. Her music must be really soothing as she didn't even flinch when we opened the door. I carefully shut the door and Jordyn grabs my left hand, interlocks our fingers, and leads me to her bedroom.

We were so worried about Madison that neither of us bothered to get dressed. Jordyn pulls me against her slim frame and we collapse naked on her bed in each other's arms. I held her tightly against my body, feeling like I never wanted to let her go.

"Oh, my gawd... I... I can't believe I'm doing this!" Jordyn declares as she kisses her way down my body.

My cock is raging hard once again (unbelievable, I know). Encouraging her, I said. "Don't think about it, just enjoy it."

Her face is now lined up with my dick. She tentatively takes it in her right hand and is looking at it apprehensively. "Do it, Jordyn, take me inside that beautiful mouth of yours!"

Jordyn closed her eyes and slowly went to work on my dick. She kept my cock deep inside her as her tongue worked it over. Her full breasts were heaving against my legs... the feeling was driving me wild (as was the blow job). Feeling like reciprocating the action, I have Jordyn stop what she is doing. Before she can inquire why I did this, I instruct her to stand up.

"Stand by my head, but face your door." Jordyn quizzically follows my directions. When she is in position I grin and say, "Sit down."

Jordyn slowly lowers herself down and as soon as she is close enough I latch my mouth onto her netherlips.

"Ahhhh..." Jordyn groans as my lips and tongue feast upon her.

She stays upright like this for some time, and while like this my hands cup up and capture her tits. Even though I couldn't see them it was like my hands were drawn to them, cupping them, massaging them in a loving fashion. I can tell Jordyn is trying to style her cries of pleasure which is a giant no-no as far as I am concerned. To get my point across, I gently tweak her nipples. Jordyn gasps, then realized what I am doing, stops stifling her cries, and begins moaning freely. As I make love to her pussy with my mouth Jordyn really grinds her sex against my hungry mouth.

I eventually release her tits (to her dissatisfaction) and put my hands on her little waist, nudging her to lean over. She gets the clue and leans down and engulfs my dick. I actually groan my approval as she slips my meat between her silky lips. We were in a euphoric state as we made love in the 69 positions. I still couldn't believe that I was having sex with such a beautiful young woman that I had just met. I could feel my lover sliding her head up and down on my erection. She was furiously working me over and I transferred that passion into pleasing her.

While making love to Jordyn, I fantasized about my life as a modern-day sultan. Alana, Madison, and Jordyn were my loving wives and we had a large estate with a humongous master bedroom and a custom-built bed that accommodated all four of us. I know it was a stupid fantasy but each woman was different, physically, and emotionally, and personally (not that I knew much about Jordyn). I don't know why but I wanted to cum inside their tight bodies and impregnate each one of them with my essence so that they would all bear my children. It was such a silly thought just the fantasies of every straight guy that had ever seen all three of them. I was surprised when Jordyn actually climaxed first. Unlike in the shower (or maybe I was too enthralled to notice) but she actually ejaculated in my mouth. As such, I returned the favor in gusto. I could hear her gagging as jet after jet of my cum flew into her mouth and I could hear her swallowing it.

When we were both sated (for the moment), Jordyn released my cock with a resounding pop. She turns herself around and crawls up my body. Before she can finish her crawl my hands come under her arms and I heft her to me so that she is now nose-to-nose with me. I raised her head up slightly so that our brown eyes are locked again. I tilt her head slightly and she watched until our lips touch. I watch her eyelids shut before doing the same. We start out with light kisses. When I'm ready to deepen the kiss I flicked my tongue against her lips. She pursed her lips as my tongue entered her mouth. Jordyn ground her pussy against my flaccid but hardening cock.

I broke off our kisses and ask her. "Can you go again?"

Opening her eyes briefly, she nods her head in the affirmative. That was all the encouragement I needed as my cock found its way back inside her pussy. Feeling extremely horny once more, I withdrew from the tight embrace of my lover, and to her amazement (and mild shock), I took hold of her body and flipped her onto her back. Jordyn squealed at this but groaned when my cock, which had never left her folds, began moving methodically in and out of her. Reaching down with my arms I hook them behind Jordyn's knees and lift them up and push them back. Jordyn's legs, are now by her head and spreading as far apart as she can handle. I lean down and kiss her again as I thrust into her over and over. In the moonlight, I could see Jordyn's face as I stared down at her. The reflected sunlight illuminated her beautiful features and she looked so precious as she nibbled on her right index finger trying to once again contain her cries of passion.

This time, rather than torturing her tits, I move my hand to her face and caressed her cheek tenderly. She opens her eyes and finds me staring at her. Nothing is said, I simply made love to her staring intently into her eyes. We were sharing a moment together. I slowly leaned down and sent my tongue inside her mouth. This time she did not close her eyes, we just gazed at one another.

As she had just cum a second time recently it wasn't long before her body was ready for number 3. I know this because she was already tight and was soon saying, "Don't stop... Please don't stop!"

Wanting to please my lover, I continued my assault on her pussy. I drove my rigid member as deep inside her as I could. Jordyn was no longer trying to contain her cries of passion. She didn't care if Madison barged into her room and tried to pull me off of her, she was holding on to me one way or another. I could see and feel that Jordyn's breathing was becoming erratic and knew that she was on the verge of climaxing. I would switch between long, slow, forceful thrusts to short rapid thrusts and it was driving her wild.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Jordyn screamed as her body convulsed and tightened around my dick.

A torrent of my essence flew out of my cock head and traveled freely up Jordyn's pussy to her receptive womb. As she cried out in ecstasy I was sucking on the left side of her neck (the opposite spot from where I marked Madison). As her orgasm rocked her body I continually devoured her succulent body. Her sweaty body tasted so wonderful to me, she tasted like unadulterated sex. Her body continued to spasm for several more minutes before she finally relaxed.

"You are absolutely amazing Jordyn," I tell her honestly.

Jordyn smiled at me and replies. "You are too! I've never been with a guy before but after tonight... no one could ever be better than you!"

"Really?" I ask feeling my head swell (the one on my shoulders).

"EV... ER!"

Thinking that Jordyn would want me to leave I start to sit up but she stops me. She kisses me passionately and simply says, "Stay with me."

Not feeling like making the long trek home after my day, I lay back down and Jordyn snuggles herself against me. Her body was completely spent and once her head rested on my chest, the sound of my heartbeat lulled her to sleep. My body must have finally reached its limit as I was happy, sated, and felt so fulfilled. I tenderly kissed my latest lover on her brow and earned a smile from her. We lay on the bed letting the heat from our bodies keep us warm. I drifted off to sleep and stayed with Jasmine until the first rays of the sun crept into her window. Jordyn had turned in the night and was facing the wall so the sun didn't hit her in the face. Her skin was flawless (no piercings, tattoos, scars, etc) and was so warm. Her ass, while not as bubbly as others, was perfectly round, like an O. I kissed her shoulder and she moaned. I didn't want to disturb her slumber so I slip from her bed and finding her backpack I left her a little note saying I had to get home to get ready for class. I gave her my number and told her to text me when she is free so we can talk. I admired her beautiful body in the sunlight for several minutes before I pulled the sheets over her and kissed her goodbye.

~~~

I tried to enter my apartment as quietly as I could as Alana didn't have class today and usually slept until noon. I slid the key into the lock gingerly so as not to make too much noise and managed to extract the key once the lock was disengaged in a similar fashion. While it's more for maintenance I spray the hinges of the door with WD40 routinely so I didn't have to worry about them squeaking. I slid into the apartment and shut the door and taking off my shoes pad my way toward my room.

"Welcome home." I hear from the couch.

Turning to the left I see Alana sitting there, waiting for me, and she was not happy. She was sitting down wearing only her favorite black Kimono type robe (just a guess). It was a V-neck with a tie closure. The bottom stops just below her crotch which had my cock stirring again.

"Where were you last night?" Alana asks me like this is an interrogation.

"I was working late on a project at the lab and fell asleep. Is something the matter? Where's Kinzie?"

"She had to cancel. Something came up at work and they needed her to come in. I had hoped to spend time with you but since you never came home I had to sleep all by myself... on the couch!"

I turned pale. While Alana was my cousin she was acting more like a jilted wife. I knew during our sex session that I claimed her, but I gave her permission to be with Kinzie as the two were very much in love. Not only that they were literally made for one another. While I claimed her exclusively in male/female relationships she knew we couldn't be exclusive in public. Our sexual relationship had to be secret as it was incest.

Alana's expression changed. She held up an empty container of ice cream for me to see. There was a wicked smile on her face. "Because you didn't come home last night I was forced to eat this whole tub of ice cream and play with myself all night! How are you gonna make it up to me?" Alana asked sternly.

Before I could answer my darling cousin threw the container at me. I managed to dodge it and surprisingly it landed in the empty sink as I looked on in shock. I was also surprised that she finished that brand new quart of ice cream. I have seen her eat when she is upset but as she tends to be a bit of a fitness nut, she has never done that.

I see the smirk come over her face and she stands up before me. "Oh by the way... your class for today was canceled. The professor is sick and they couldn't get a guest lecturer in time."

With that said Alana undoes the tie holding her long blonde hair in a bun. It falls down to just above the small of her back. I swallow hard as she takes a sexy pose and unfastens the knot holding the belt of her robe together. Once undone she lets it go and then allows the robe to fall off of her shoulders to the floor. As I suspected, she was completely naked beneath her robe.

I am only human so I am immediately turned on by the sight before my brown eyes, a fact Alana knows as she sees the outline in my pants as my cock stiffens. Despite fucking continuously for most of yesterday I can tell I am ready to go again. I don't know how but something really was changing inside of me. I was never been so sexually stimulated before, nor had the stamina that has allowed me to perform so much. I shook it off and focused on Alana. Her legs, her trim belly, her bountiful tits, and her face... her stunning, pouting face. My cock was fully erect. Alana continued to stare me down with glistening fuck-me eyes.

"You seriously ate the whole tub of my favorite ice cream?" I ask her. There were countless sexual thoughts swarming my mind, I had no clue why that's what escaped my mouth.

Alana bit her lower lip in a sexy pout before she turns to show off her ass. "Mmhm, yes." She answered. I watch as she then picks up the spoon she had used and licked it in a sexy fashion. "It was soooo yummy. Are you going to give me a spanking?" she teased. I felt my dick leak precum. Alana was so strangely kinky.

"Get in the bedroom!" I ordered sternly. She plays like she's scared and makes her way toward our room. Since she's not moving quick enough for me I give her ass a resounding smack. She yelps at the spank and before she can flee I give the other cheek a smack.

"You know what... I don't think I've bred you properly." I say wickedly. I don't know why, something about her just has me going dark.

Alana actually giggled and gleefully ran to our bed, pretending to run away from me.

"I'm gonna bred you properly this time!" I threatened as I kick off my shoes and shuck off my pants and boxers. Alana hopped on the bed. She lay on her back and spread her legs as I quickly stripped out of my clothes.

"Mmmm... oh, can I see your jacket please?" Alana requests. I toss it to her and quickly strip off my shirt. Now naked I climb onto the bed and slip between her legs.

"Wait... close your eyes and open your mouth." My sexy cousin requests.

Wanting to see where this is heading, I do as she asks. I close my eyes and open my mouth. I quickly get a lot of my questions answered when I feel a jet of a minty blast of what can only be LP9 hit the back of my throat.

~~~

To Be Continued