Love Potion #9 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have my word beautiful one," I promise her. While most guys would more than likely be lying to her and run out and tell their friends, I wasn't most guys.

Thinking about the sexy and wonderful encounter we just shared and how it ended I suddenly remember my conversation with Alana. "Ummm... was it ok to cum in you?"

Madison, her head laying squarely on my pounding heart, exhaled at my question. "Probably not. I'm close to my fertile time."

"Uh oh," I say.

I feel her lips kiss the spot where my heart resides in my chest. "It's ok Ridge. While pregnancy-wise it might not have been a good move... I have to say that I'm not worried about the ramifications."

"Really?" I ask her dumbfounded.

"Really." She replies with confidence. "I've never experienced anything like this but even after cumming I'm still not the slightest bit sated."

"Really?" I ask in bewilderment. Her body convulsed so hard at her climax that I was worried her heart might give out.

"Really! So I say let's go as many rounds as we can, you've already cum in me once near my fertile time, so more isn't gonna matter. We can always worry about the ramifications of our actions tomorrow, right?" Madison asks. I simply nod my head yes as her rock-hard erect nipples poked my body. She was just as turned on as before and was already raring to go. Lucky for her, so was I. In the back of my mind I knew her logic wasn't very sound. I've only cum unprotected in Alana, now I'm doing it in Madison as well. Of course the thought of doing so excited me tremendously. There was something so taboo and sexy about it. I felt like... I had to do it again.

Madison's animalistic passion returned now that her body had recovered from her first orgasm. She began kissing and sucking on my neck as my hands roamed over her sexy body. I could feel her skin flush at my touch. My cock went from flaccid to rigid in only a few seconds. As soon as it was rock hard again I was ready to pound her into the mattress. Wanting to romance her, and make sure she knew that I truly loved her, I place my lips on her cheek and kiss it. I can feel the spark that passes between us as I start kissing my way along her cheekbone, to her sandy-colored ear. My teeth grazes the lobe before I begin sucking hungrily on it. Madison whimpers as my lips and tongue tease her ear. Her mouth makes an O shape as I place my left hand between her ass cheeks and my fingers tease her asshole and pussy. I leave her ear and kiss my way down Maddy's neck until I reached the point where her neck and shoulder meet. She pants as my fingers and lips tease her and she gasps aloud as her body begins to react to my ministrations.

"How do you feel?" I ask releasing the suction I have on her neck.

"Mmmm... gooooood... soooo good!" She pants as three of my fingers and moving within her body while I tease her asshole with my thumb.

I don't know where our energy came from but we ended up going at one another for hours.

I lost count of exactly how many climaxes Madison had, and how many positions we tried but by the time we were both exhausted, it felt like we had been mating for days. We stopped for a dinner break and ordered pizza as it was the quickest and closest to her dorm. After we ate dinner my libido was raring to go again. As her roommate had not yet returned we opted to eat naked in the common room. Madison insisted on clearing the dishes and garbage but when she bent over to retrieve our plates my eyes locked on her magnificent rump. The squeal of surprise she made when I grabbed her, spun her about, and bent her over the arm of her couch was one I will remember for the rest of my life.

Her squeal of surprise was soon followed by other sexy noises when I rammed my cock back into the pussy that had to be stuffed with at least two large loads of cum. This position was amazing and I swore I rammed deeper into her in this position than in any position we had mated in thus far. With each powerful thrust, Madison grunted and soon she was pressing her face into one of the couch cushions. In addition to her grunts and moans, I enjoyed watching her heart-shaped ass, which was presented beautifully in front of me, jiggle as my hips collided with her rump. Soon I was squeezing it, and then I would slap it to watch it jiggle.

"Harder..." Maddy pants. "Spank me HARDER!"

Grinning at the request, I reply, "Your wish is my command."

Madison watches as I raise my hand and quickly bring it down on her left asscheek.

The resounding smack leaves a bright red imprint of my hand on her buttcheek. The cry of blissful agony fills her dorm room, as does the second smack I deliver to the other cheek. Madison squeals in agony again but she does not tell me to stop. As such I smack each cheek in quick succession brightening her ass. Maddy's cries soon fill the room until she finally begs me to stop.

"Fuh... fuck me. Fuck my blistered ass until the only thing I can feel is your cum flooding my pussy." Madison commands.

"As you wish."

Time disappeared again and I was soon pounding her sex over and over. Madison's dorm room was filled only by the sounds of my hips slapping against her meaty ass, her couch moving with each thrust, and her sexy moans as I drive her to another orgasm.

"Give it to me... fill me up!"

"Is that what you really want Maddy?"

"Yes... I want it! I need your potent cum flooding me."

As my balls prepare to deliver their third blast I swear that I have never generated this much spunk in my life. Sure I came multiple times in Alana but even she didn't get as much cum as Madison did. Also, despite having done this multiple times last night my body doesn't feel as tired as yesterday. I have never had this much stamina before but I was not complaining, nor was Madison.

After we fucked in the common room Madison was exhausted. Lifting her into my arms, I carry her back to her bedroom where we mated one last time. When she rolled over onto her back I still didn't stop. It was harder to reach her ass so I played with her tits and thick thighs. Everywhere was so soft. Madison lifted her creamy legs so I could penetrate her deeply. She begged me to go harder and be rougher. I gripped her thighs and pounded mercilessly. Madison went silent. She was climaxing so frequently that she couldn't breathe, moan or speak. Once she rode the waves of her orgasm she had to catch her breath. She stared up at me, her big, dark eyes pleading for me to cum. I held on tight to her incredible, wide hips. Her big hips and thick ass and thighs made Madison look like she was built for breeding. Maybe that's why it felt so good to cum in her. She was made for it. I blasted her full of cum with every forceful thrust and as I did so she cried out in blissful joy.

One of the most enticing things for me was simply running my hands up and down her sexy body. It turns out that I wasn't the only one turned on by this. Every time Madison climaxed it was in a combination of my fucking her, my lips and hands on a special part of her body. Madison loved it. Every time she felt me reaching my peak she begged me to fill her up. It was the sexiest thing I've ever heard a woman say. I knew I'd remember this night for the rest of my life. She moaned and screamed in ecstasy making me cum far within her. After my final climax of the night, I looked over at her alarm clock and saw that it is now 11:05 PM.

Judging by her earlier statement she could very well be pregnant by this time tomorrow with the amount of sperm I deposited into her womb. Surprisingly, this thought not only turned me on but Madison as well who was provocatively rubbing her belly.

"Mmmmm... I swear it's like I can feel them trying to conceive your baby."

"You should get the morning-after pill..." I say trying to be responsible now. "I'm sorry I didn't have any condoms... I've been on a dry spell for some time until now." I inform Madison.

She rolls over on top of me and straddles my waist. My cock suddenly gets stiff again as it is sandwiched between our bodies. Madison wraps her arms around my neck, draws my face to hers, and gives me a big kiss. When she breaks off the kiss she smiles happily and says, "Firstly, I don't know what came over me but I'm not complaining, nor do I have any regrets," Madison tells me beaming as she says this.

"Secondly, if... IF... you did knock me up, I would love to be the mother of your child."

"REALLY?" I ask her in shock.

"Yes really. I don't believe in abortion. I know the day-after pill isn't the same thing but I'm not for that option either. I would rather die than stop a child that we conceived from coming into his world." Madison states with absolute sincerity.

Her words absolutely shock me. Madison kisses my nose and hops off her bed. Her bubble butt jiggled when she landed. She stared back at her bed and saw that it was drenched from sweat and sex fluids. Our lovemaking had ruined the sheets with hours of sweaty sex, both of us cumming repeatedly.

"I should clean this up before Jordyn comes back," Madison thought out loud. She turned to me. She brushed her hair behind her to look at me. As she begins a little flight of the bumble bees picking up her discarded clothes I couldn't help staring at her in wonder. All of the fantasies I had about what sex with her might be like never even came close to matching the reality. The reality was way better than I could've foreseen.

"Is it ok if I use your shower?" I ask smelling our mixed odors on my body.

"Sure... just be quick, please. I don't know how long I have until Jordyn returns and depending on her mood she might not appreciate me having a guy in our room.

Before doing that I insist on helping Maddy change her bedding. She was smart and had brought mattress pads from home and even had a spare so the mattress itself wouldn't smell of our coupling. Once the bedding was on we kissed one more time before I collect my clothes and headed for the bathroom.

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay the night?" I ask her playfully. I know she is tired and that I have to go home but a part of me feels the need to try.

Madison smiled. I'll never get over how her bright white teeth, her sexy lips, and the flush look on her tan skin complement each other so well.

"Tempting... but I'd feel awkward with you here while my roommate is in the next room. I'm also dead tired and if the last few hours were any clue, you're gonna keep me up all night... maybe some other time though?" Madison smirked at her last statement.

"As you wish milady." I was saddened but knew better than to overstay my welcome.

I made my way to the bathroom and dropped my clothes onto the closed hamper. As I was very familiar with the bathrooms in the dorms I reach inside the shower without looking and started the shower, adjusting it to my desired temperature. As the water was still cold I thought I'd try to tempt fate and see if Madison wanted to join me in the shower. I made my way back to her room only to find that I had worn her out so thoroughly that she was laying in the middle of her bed, naked with the sheets still turned down. Soft soothing music is playing in the background and from the doorway, I can tell that the room has been aired out, and the breeze that is blowing in was quite cool so I made my way to the window and slid it shut. Turning around, I grasp the covers and pull them over Madison's perfect body. Leaning down I place a kiss on her soft lips and as I pull away she smiles. I leave the woman of my dreams to her beauty rest and quietly shut the door behind me.

The bathroom is quite steamy when I return from checking on Madison. Paying no mind to my surroundings, I slip into the shower and immediately dunk my head in the water. I press my hands firmly against the wall and let the water spray cascade down my head and my body. The warm water feels amazing as it slowly washes the pungent sex odor from my skin.

"Ummm... hi." A meek and feminine voice comes from behind me.

I turn around in surprise and move the wet hair covering my eyes to find myself in the presence of a young woman that I have never met before. Pulling the shower head down so it isn't striking me on the head, I quickly assess the woman. She is taller than Madison, but not by much... maybe an inch. She is slim and without gawking at her too long I'd say she is very similar in form to Alana, maybe a bit thinner. Unlike Alana she is Hispanic but I also get the impression she has another ancestry as well. Her complexion is lighter than Madison's but only just barely. Her black hair is wet, implying she had been under the water before I made my way into the shower. Her brown eyes look at me almost with fear, definitely trepidation. Her right arm is currently across her tits while her left hand is obstructing my view of her pussy. As she has already seen it I don't bother to cover my cock which is surprisingly hardening up again.

"Ummm... hi," I reply as our eyes remain locked. "I... I'm guessing you're Madison's roommate?"

"Yeah... my name is Jordyn Grace."

Not knowing what else to do I extend my hand for her to shake. "Ridge Vaughn... nice to meet you... under these circumstances."

Jordyn takes my hand but prior to doing so, I saw her close her eyes and inhale like she was smelling something for the first time. "Ridge Vaugh... the science guy?"

Chuckling at her statement I reply, "Yeah, that's me."

"Wow... I... I didn't know you two were... dating?"

This was a bit of a conundrum. I promised Madison I wouldn't tell anyone but judging by the situation, Jordyn had guessed what occurred today. More than likely as I look to the door you can see out of this shower curtain but it obstructs the view inside. As I strutted in and out of the bathroom naked it wasn't hard to figure out what more than likely occurred.

"Madison didn't want to broadcast our relationship," I say with utmost honesty. "I'm leaving it to her to tell people when she's ready."

"In... interesting," Jordyn replies. Despite not being under the water her body has suddenly gone very flush. Jordyn's arms drop and fall to her sides, she apparently isn't worried about being modest any longer. When this happens I notice that her skin is now quite red and her breasts are starting to rise and fall.

"Ummm... when did you get back?" I ask as the door was locked and wedged shut for most of the day. She couldn't have slipped past us after we removed the chair until I carried Madison back to her room but even then, we should have heard the door open.

"I... I've been here... all... all day."

"All day?" I repeat in shock.

Even though she seems unsure, Jordyn begins moving forward into my personal space. I watch mystified as her arms, which have been dangling at her sides, come up and wrap around my neck. Our eyes are locked and I see that all to familiar look in them that I have seen on two previous women. "I skipped class today because... because Maddy and I... were working on..."

"Your term papers?" I say placing my hands on her hips. I don't know what has come over me but all of a sudden I feel drawn to Maddy's roommate.

"Ye... yeah. I... I woke up... when you two... two came... crashing in here." I swear her cheeks went even redder at that statement.

"So... you heard... everything," I say as I lower my head toward the smaller girl. She is boosting her height by standing on her tiptoes and craning her head up to meet mine.

"Yeah..." She says just above a whisper, "EVERYTHING!"

With that said our lips meet. Jordyn whimpers, as if this kiss was everything that she needed. I don't know why but I am hungry for her despite having just sated my needs on Madison for the better part of the evening. I turn us to the side wall and reaching up I tilt the shower head so the water is now washing over the both of us and change the spray setting to pulse. The pulsating water felt good as it strikes our naked bodies. I hold Jordyn tightly in my arms and she squeaks into my mouth in surprise when I heft her up so she doesn't have to stand on her toes. Turning us around I press Jordyn against the wall of the shower. I feel her shiver when her back comes in contact with the cool shower tiles.

I don't know why I am doing this. Not that Jordyn isn't stunning. She really is. Any guy (or lesbian) would be fortunate to have a woman as beautiful as this sharing their bed (or shower) with them. Still, I don't know why I feel the need for her. Never have I wanted to be inside someone so badly in my life, and I was just inside her roommate for the afternoon. Even still, she is fully aware of this.

Breaking our lip lock. I kiss my way toward her ear. Jordyn begins kissing my face and then nibbling on my shoulder as my rigid cock presses against her sex. She gasps every time it grazes her opening. The wet hairs of her pussy are teasing my cock and it flinches as she grinds herself against me.

"Jah... Jordyn... do... do you really... REALLY... want this to happen?" I ask her. Partially out of guilt if we do, partially to give her an out if she has any doubts. Even though she really started this (not that I can complain).

"YES..." Jordyn practically screams. "YOU TWO MADE ME SO HORNY TODAY... I... I CAN'T EXPLAIN IT." She tells me just before she moves her body to give her room to take hold of my cock and guided it to her tight little opening. Our eyes remain locked together as Jordyn guides the bulbous head of my dick back and forth, teasing her sex. When she was ready, Jordyn moved her hips downward and hisses as my cock disappears from view as it penetrated her young body.

"AAAAHHHHH!" Jordyn screams and as she quakes against my body I realize that I have just deflowered another virgin.

As we are upright I bottom out inside Jordyn but unlike with Madison, I do not attempt to move. The sexy woman is holding onto me in an almost death grip so I remain in place until she is ready to continue. Jordyn eventually loosens her grip and kissing me gives her consent to continue. I kiss her cute nose and slowly begin to move within her super-tight body. She gasped as she felt my cock slide in and out of her tight little hole. Adrenaline was surging in my veins. I held on to her firm ass. Jordyn's arms dropped from around my neck so that she could deliver sexy little kisses and love bites as I made her a real woman. As my dick continued to rod her out she moaned and groaned louder and tightened her legs around my waist as she held onto me for dear life.

I don't know what it was but she felt so light in my grasp. I started to thrust my hips harder against her. My lover let out a loud moan. Pressing my lips to hers, we kissed. It felt so good inside her. Despite my intimate relationship with my cousin Alana, and my dream girl Madison, it strangely felt like we were two souls merging together into one. I wanted her first time to last so I slowed down and began hitting her with long deep thrusts. Each time our hips collided I buried my cock deep inside her delicious body just right that my cock head hit her cervix. The steam from the shower added to the heat of our passion.

"Oh, fuck! That's it..." Jordyn groans.

"Mmmm... you like that Jordyn?" I ask forcing my cock all the way back inside her. When it strikes her cervix again she groans her approval.

"Yes... YES! HARDER... GIVE IT TO ME HARDER!"

My arms were starting to get tired so it was time to change position, not to mention that it was getting harder to hold onto Jordyn's wriggling, writhing body.

"I... I have to put... you down." I tell her. Jordyn nods her head in understanding and releases her leg lock on me. I help her slip to the floor and she is now standing upright again. I turn us so that she is facing the back of the shower all and we move forward a step so that she can put her hands on her shower wall. I watch as she parts her legs just right and then leans over so that she is ready.