Love Potion #9 Pt. 03

Story Info
VIv is infected. What is Ridge going to do?
9.3k words
4.75
10.5k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,238 Followers

Original Story Artificial Affection was written by Oliver Pride

Author's note: Dearest Readers, while this story borrows the premise, character concepts, and some lines of dialogue from the above-mentioned story, I have changed it to make it my own with the author's blessing.

The character portrayals have been changed to suit my writing style and many other things were fleshed out. This is a work of fiction. All characters are fictional and 18 or older.

Photos of my cast of characters can be found via a link in my profile.

~~~

It was Monday and I was just started to make my way to the nearest sandwich shop for lunch after a rather grueling lecture. I spent the better part of the weekend servicing three sexy women who, as of yet, most are completely unaware that they are sharing a lover (Jordyn is aware that I am sleeping with Madison). Day 3 was when I learned that the reason Madison and Jordyn were so enamored with me was because of LP9. My dear sweet cousin informed me after she kissed me with her own LP9-infused mouth that the day before she had seen the "spritz" inside my coat pocket when she woke up late and was running about. As our mouths were foul from eating (among other things) and not brushing our teeth she pulled out the spritz and blasted herself once and then me twice. From what I had hypothesized, and after thoroughly quizzing her on her day, she didn't speak to anyone at art class, ordered lunch at a drive-thru (not speaking to the cashier), and then came home to prepare for Kinzie who was a no-show. I, on the other hand, ensnared both Madison and Jordyn over the course of six to eight hours which made me wonder exactly how long the potion lasted.

When I returned to my place and found my sexy cousin waiting for me, Alana and I made love for hours on end until her body finally gave out physically. I used that time to take a short nap. When I awoke, I slipped out of Alana's embrace (stupid, I know) and made my way to my lab. I needed to test the formula on the primates and see what the results were. I set up the video recorders and went about being nonchalant in my description so no one would know what it was that I was testing, why, and what I hoped to learn from the experiment. Wearing an oxygen breather, I sprayed the male chimp with the breath spray and then placed him in a cage with a female chimp.

I sat back out of the way of the recorder and watched as nature took its course. Despite the noise the chimps made as they mated (for quite some time), I fell asleep as I was quite exhausted myself. When I finally woke up the chimps were sated and laying beside one another. I knew roughly when I fell asleep so I stopped the recording and traveled back to the timeframe that I nodded off. I watched at fast speed until the primates finally stopped and deduced the timeframe for the potion to be about six hours. While informative this didn't make sense in my case as that fit the time frame for Madison it should have worn off before I ran into Jordyn.

I didn't use the spritz the following day when I went to see Madison after her Lit class as I had to see what the after-effects were on her psyche. As soon as she saw me waiting patiently for her she smiled and when we were within arms reach she gave me an affectionate hug and a quick kiss on the cheek. I kissed her forehead before turning my attention to her companion (Jordyn). Madison took a step back and formally introduced me to her roommate. We both smiled at one another and shook hands. We acted as if we had just met one another and exchanged names. Not wanting things to be awkward Jordyn excused herself from our presence stating that she had something to attend to for her next class.

I smiled once again and told her that it was very nice to meet her and hoped to see her again sometime. As Jordyn passed by me she gave me a sultry look, with a kiss-like gesture (obviously Madison couldn't see her) before she squeezed my butt. Madison smiled at me and in an affectionate tone asked me what our plans for the evening were. I told her I planned to show her what a loving boyfriend I could be (not that we were officially dating yet). Madison smiled and taking my hand, we headed to my car to begin our first official date.

~~~

Driving into town, we started our evening with a movie. Madison liked this and even more so when I let her pick the movie. She selected a romcom which was fine with me as I was used to watching these with Alana at home. Once the movie was over I then drove us to a quaint family own restaurant for dinner. Nothing fancy as we weren't dressed for it but I quickly learned that money wasn't the way to Madison's heart. As we talked she explained that her parents were beyond "well off" so money didn't impress her. She had been surrounded by it and people that flaunted it as if it were the only thing that mattered she learned to look beyond the superficial. As she told me this I have to admit that I was surprised how grounded she was and not some shallow "princess".

After dinner, we left the restaurant hand-in-hand and strolled about town for a little while. Neither of us wanted the evening to end and as Jordyn would be back at their dorm room I asked her if she would like to come over to my place.

Madison looked at me with a stoic expression, then shifted to a sultry look and replied, "I thought you'd never ask,"

In no time we were at the apartment I shared with my lover/cousin. The room was quiet as Alana was currently gone. Kinzie, her girlfriend, had made plans for them to go out of town for the weekend as neither of them had classes until Monday afternoon since their professor was out of town. With this knowledge in hand, Madison deposited her purse on the table in the common area of the two-bedroom apartment. Before I could offer her anything she was reaching for the bottom of her blouse and pulling it over her head. She had on a white bra and unfastening her jeans she shucks them off revealing a matching pair of white panties. From the looks of the front, they are soaking wet. Madison helps me out of my clothes and asks me which room is mine. Unfortunately, I know my room smells like sex as I didn't open a window before leaving today. So, before she could make the decision for herself I went all caveman and ripped her bra off of her chest, followed by her panties. She gasps in mock surprise as I heft her into the air and impale her upon my cock. She wraps her legs around my waist, kissing me hungrily and I plant us on the couch where I made love to her until she reached her first orgasm.

As she gasped for air and her mind was still foggy I removed her from my cock, lifted her bridal style, and carried her to my bedroom. I was pleasantly surprised to find that my darling cousin had changed my bedding for me and aired out my room before she left for her romantic weekend. I gently place Madison on my bed and she is every bit the sexual goddess I always imagined her to be. We make love in my bed with me bringing her to two more orgasms before I deposit another massive load in her body. The first time we made love missionary style on top of my covers. The second time I took her doggy style. My neighbors were once again displeased that my current lover was screaming at the top of her lungs. They didn't realize that their incessant pounding only egged us on.

Once Madison had climaxed her third time I helped her to the bathroom where she and I shared our first shower together. We didn't make love again but thoroughly enjoyed washing one another and exploring each other's bodies. We took great care in drying one another off, I even helped her dry her hair. We returned to my room and we climbed under the covers. Madison stayed the entire night as she only had a late afternoon class Friday. We went to bed for a few hours before we awoke with the need for one another. This time our lovemaking was slower, and more methodical as opposed to fast and animalistic. I could sense that there was something different about Madison but I wasn't complaining one bit. After we both came two more times we fell back asleep until my alarm went off in the morning. I took a shower alone before I made breakfast for my lady. We walked out of my apartment together, hand-in-hand until we had to separate. We kissed one last time as no one was currently in the quad. I watched her head to her dormitory and only when she reached the doorway did I turn and head to class.

During breakfast, Madison informed me that her parents were coming up for a visit that weekend to talk about family matters of some sort. I could tell from her facial expression that she wasn't looking forward to the visit, nor the topic. She respectfully requested I not call her over the weekend until she called me first. I asked her if I could meet them but she said no. It wasn't that she was embarrassed by me. Madison sighed heavily and admitted that the reason her parents were coming up was that they were trying to convince her once she finished college to marry one of their business associate's sons. She assures me that I have nothing to worry about as she had no interest in the asshole. She gives me the guy's name and I laugh as I actually know the guy. He is the epitome of a trust-fund baby. He was dumb as a rock, here because his parents gave a large donation every year and would more than likely only work for his family if he worked at all.

~~~

The following day I was sitting in my last class of the week and was eager for a break from school. Since Madison and Alana were gone for the weekend I wasn't sure what I would do other than maybe spend time in the lab. While I was taking some notes my cell phone vibrated indicating that I had received a text. I carefully pull it out while the professor is facing the board and looked down to see that it was Jordyn. She sent me a Hello followed by a sexy but tasteful, photo of her that she says I could use as the contact picture for my phone. As I was doing this my phone vibrated again. Returning to the text message I saw that she sent me another photo. Next, she sent me a photo of herself at the beach in a very sexy bikini. I enlarge the photo and remember having this sexy woman beneath me, filling her up with my cum and my cock instantly becomes hard at the memory.

As my phone is still open the next photo pops up without making my phone vibrate. It is a sexy picture of her in white lingerie sitting on her bed. I could tell that this was a recent photo as the mark I left on her neck was clearly visible in it. I get the impression that she is proudly showing it and her body off for me. The final photograph was another recent photo (same mark). It was a tasteful nude photo that only showed her skin but much like when I first met her, she concealed her privates from view with her arms and leg position. After the final photo arrived I received the actual text which read,

Maddy gone all wkend.

CanICU?

Dinner 2nite?

TOU!

She was thinking of me... the thought made my heart pound and my cock hard. Making sure my professor couldn't see me using my phone, I quickly sent her a response telling her when my class was over and asked her to meet me in the quad. She replied with a kissy face emoji and the letter CUT (C yoU There).

I couldn't wait for my class to end and I had everything packed up and ready for when the professor excused us. I was the first out the door and I raced to see Jordyn. She was waiting for me patiently on the bench by the large tree. Despite my desire to kiss her, I didn't do so. Madison and I were very affectionate the previous day and I know a made several guys jealous. If any of those guys saw me being affectionate with Jordyn they wouldn't hesitate to inform Madison. As such we simply walked away from the quad and I began talking about science. Jordyn feigned interest as we walked nonchalantly toward my apartment.

I led her around the back to the garage and opened my unit and she saw my pride and joy. I had worked for my parents for four straight years legally (and 2 under the table) to earn money for my first car. I put the cash down payment which was two-thirds of the cost (work, birthday gifts, high school graduation gifts) down and paid off the rest over the next two years. I had opted for a Mazda MX-5 Convertible. As it was still very nice weather out I had the roof down and moving to the passenger side, motioned for her to come by me and I opened the door for her so she could slide in. The sexy little minx made a show of it, smiling at me the whole time.

We went to dinner at a nice restaurant on the outskirts of town. The college crowd never, or seldomly, ventured out this way on Friday unless they were heading out of town. It was a bit on the ritzy side so unless they came from money why come out here? I was always prepared for this place as I had a nice suit in the trunk of my car for just such occasions. I knew Jordyn would feel underdressed in her current casual apparel so we stopped at Nordstrom's. We walked right to the dress section and after looking for a bit she picked out a peacock blue dress. She tells me it's called a Bailey's Off the Shoulder Body-con dress.

We told the saleswoman that she was going to wear it out so she took the tag and allowed me to help her into the dress once we paid for it and the other items she found to go with it. Jordyn steps into the changing room and the saleswoman hands her a large bag for her clothes. Jordyn hands me the bag to hold which contains her old shoes, slacks, blouse, bra, and panties. Through the crack in the door, I watch as my naked lover slips her legs into the black no-show panties. Once she is in them she takes the tagless dress and slips into it. She adjusts the front. The dress is an off-the-shoulder dress with a sweetheart neckline. Next, she slips her arms into the short sleeves, basically arm bands beside her breasts. I helped her zip up the dress and then aided her in putting on her shoes.

We went to dinner and I guess most of the families were out of town as it wasn't crowded. We had a fabulous time and I used the dinner as a way to get to know this fascinating woman. I found out that she was adopted by the parents who named and raised her. Apparently, her father was Japanese and her mother was Mexican and the father was forced to break off the relationship with her mother (she learned all of this from a letter her birth mom left for her). Her mom was only 19 when she was born and had no means of supporting herself, let alone a child so she found a suitable family and gave up her parental rights. Hence, her non-Japanese and Mexican names. Her parents were an upper-middle-class Caucasian family that instilled in her the drive to do her best at whatever she set her mind to, and never accept less. She was a Lit major that was planning to become a high school teacher.

After dinner, as it was Friday night, I decided to show Jordyn a good time and we went to a club in the next town. We danced late into the night and had a few drinks before leaving. As we were both buzzed and a decent distance from my apartment I drove us to a nice hotel and we checked in for the night. I paid for a room on the top floor as it was completely unoccupied. Jordyn grinned at the desk clerk as she took the room keys and practically drags me by my arm to the elevator bank. As we had no luggage it didn't take the young man very long to know what it was that had her smiling like that. I'm sure my neighbors appreciated the night of silence after several straight nights of blissful screams from my lovers. Unrestrained, Jordyn is just as vocal as Alana and Madison and we tested that for many hours in the hotel.

She insisted on replicating our first time so once we divested ourselves of our evening wear we slipped into the shower and under the hot spray of the shower water she and I made love. It was a bit different this time as the hotel had a shower tub, instead of just a shower so we didn't have as much space as the first time. However, instead of the animalistic lust we shared the first time we made slow passionate love under the water. I loved the feel of her wet, naked flesh pressed against mine and her legs wrapped around my waist.

Having helped her dress shopping I learned that my current lover had 35DD breasts making her larger than Alana but not as large as Madison. I didn't hold that against her, as every woman is different and in my opinion, Jordyn is perfect as she is. Mentally, I noted that Jordyn is an inch thinner than Alana and much like Madison, her hips are the same size as her bust. Jordyn's need for me was as great as mine was for her. In between making love, we took the time to clean each other off. When I made Jordyn cum we took the time to finish washing off.

We gave each other a quick dry and then I carried my sexy lover to the bed where we continued consummating our relationship. After we brought one another to our second orgasm of the night we took a little break to rest and recover. During that time we talked and Jordyn let me know that she understood that Madison was technically, my girlfriend, she didn't care as long as I made time for her as well. I promised Jordyn that I would always make time for her. Sure, I knew I had to fit Alana in there as well but Alana had a full-time girlfriend that she had to work around. I asked her if she was sure that she was ok being my secret girlfriend to which she kissed me and said yes. She actually got off on having a clandestine relationship.

Once she had recovered all of her strength, Jordyn had me roll onto my back and position my cock, she mounted me and rode me to her third orgasm of the night. She fell asleep on top of me and I woke up when the hotel called to remind us of the checkout time. To ensure my lover didn't roll off or away from me I wrapped my arms around her sexy body and she remained in place until I was forced to wake her. While we could have bathed I didn't see a point as we were only heading back to my place to continue our sexual games. I took Jordyn in every sexual position I could think of, in every room of the apartment (yes, even Alana's) and it wasn't until Sunday evening that she returned to her dorm room. Madison had called while we were in the middle of fucking and as Jordyn tried to converse with her I was busy plowing her from behind. Eventually, Madison guessed what it was that had her roommate so flustered but she never even tried to guess the who. As she was still two hours out Jordyn said she would be back in the room within the hour and would see her upon her return.

Jordyn lied... she didn't get back to the room until Madison was being dropped off by her folks. I know as I was sitting in the room watching Madison make her way to the dorm having just escorted Jordyn home. Madison had sent me a text when she was near the campus (I was near my climax as I fucked Jordyn in the shower) asking me to stop by. So, I was sitting beside Jordyn, looking completely innocent as Madison entered the dorm room. She went about telling us how lousy her weekend was and how much of an ass Preston Heniz was. As it was still early I asked her if she had eaten and she informs the two of us that she had not. I offered to treat both of them to dinner.

My car is only a two-seater so we ordered an Uber to drive us. It was an SUV so we were all able to sit in the back with me sitting between the two lovely ladies. Madison thought it was cute when I put my arms around their waists and held them to me. She actually had the driver (for a cash tip) take some photos of us before we departed. First, one of her and I leaned together. Then one of Jordyn and I (the girls would move out of the other's shot). The next one was of me holding the two of them pressed against me, and the final one in the same pose but with the two girls kissing my cheek.

CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,238 Followers