Love Potion #9 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm... I need this! I need your warm cum inside me!" Vivienne moaned. She was still riding the waves of her bizarre immediate orgasm. The feeling of doom had now completely exited the room. It was replaced with primal, animalistic fucking- no, breeding.

"Too bad your bed's a mess," I tell her. "I'd love to fuck you into the mattress."

She begins kissing my face as her body tells her she needs more fucking. "Bed... couch... couch is... a bed..." Viv tells me in between kisses. Pushing this sexy beast off of me for a moment, I help her to her feet and she watches as I haphazardly toss the cushions around the room. Turning around, I kick her coffee table across the room and then pull the bed out. Viv is apparently very prepared as the bedding is already in place. My newest lover doesn't even take a step, I am on her like a beast, lifting her up effortlessly and planting her on her back in the center of the bed. Viv's legs part and my engorged dick is spearing her once more.

I watch as her hands come up beside her head, her fingers grip the bedsheets so hard her knuckles go white and she almost rips them off the mattress. As promised, I pound her furiously, pressing her 5-foot 8-inch sexy frame into the mattress. Her body is sweaty again but this time it's because our fucking is causing it, not her body dying from the potion. As I have brought her body to climax, feeding it my cum, she has seemingly recovered partially. As such her body is now on edge and she almost orgasms within moments of me fucking her. The symptoms she was suffering from had all but subsided. She must be in bad shape to be horny enough to cum immediately.

As her orgasm racks her body I climb off her and watch her for signs that the potion is being forced from her system. Her complexion is now back to normal, her breathing is normal, and she no longer feels like a human furnace. I watch as Vivienne drapes her left arm over her eyes, and I actually chuckle as she passes out after only two orgasms.

~ 8:45 PM ~

I let Vivienne sleep for three hours before I felt the need to wake her up and fuck her some more. The wicked persona that Alana has brought out in me sees Vivienne's shapely ass and knows its time to break it in proper. I remove the dildo that has been wedged there since we started and my sleeping lab partner groans as I pull it out of her. Reaching into my bag, I grasp the tube and lube up my cock.

"Uhhhhhh GAWWWWWDDD!" Vivienne groans as my cock slowly slips deeper and deeper inside her ass. The dildo I bought was sizable, but not as large as I am. Vivienne's face is scrunched up and she leans down and bites the pillow her head was resting on. She moans and groans louder as I stretch out her rectum.

"From this moment forward..." I whisper into Viv's ear before I finish bottoming out in her ass. "Your ass belongs to ME!"

"Uhhhhhhh..." Moans Viv.

"What was that? I didn't hear you." I tell her louder.

"Aaaahhhhhhh..."

Leaving my cock wedged in place, I pull back and smack Viv's right asscheek.

"AAAHHHHHHHH" Viv screams in pain. I don't give her a chance to recover, I raise my left hand and smack her left cheek even harder. Viv cries out again.

Rolling her onto her stomach, I help her up onto her knees and she whimpers at the new positioning. I think her ass actually sucked me in a bit more. I don't hold back any longer. I begin pumping my cock in and out of her ass. She is groaning in agony at the moment as I stretch her out. I pummel her ass over and over again until Vivienne's body is wracked by its first anal orgasm. I hold her against my body, my hands claiming her 34C breasts. She moans as I fondle them and press my lips to that sweet spot where the shoulder and neck meet. I kiss and suck on it until I have marked her as one of mine.

"Now... whose ass is this?"

"You... yours..." She manages to say.

"You better remember that... otherwise I won't be so gentle next time."

~ 10:02 PM ~

"GAWWWWWD!" Vivienne screamed as I flood her womb with my third load of the night. She has had several other orgasms in between those loads with a nap and a dinner break as well. We have tried various positions and varying levels of play. I tucked my dark side persona back in after ravaging her ass.

Vivienne's sweat-soaked body falls forward onto my chest. Having regained enough of her strength, she begged me to let her ride me to orgasm. She looked so pathetic that I had to grant her wish. She looked so hate panting like a bitch in heat as she moved up and down my cock. Plus, it allowed me to play with her sexy tits. She made it a show at first, tempting me with them as it was the first time I could clearly see them. I have been playing with them but they were right there on display for me.

"Mmmm... It seems my ass isn't the only thing that belongs to you." Vivienne states as she kisses my chest.

"Damn straight!"

Vivienne suddenly starts giggling, then laughs hysterically.

It isn't until she is done laughing and calmed down that I look her in the eyes and ask, "Ok, I give up... what's so funny?"

"I just realized... despite you claiming otherwise, you actually are an ass man!"

I looked at her face and then broke out into a fit of laughter myself. Despite my initial denial, I have become an ass man. "I guess you were right."

We lay in our intimate embrace for some time. She is listening to my heartbeat, not saying a word. I run my fingers along her spine. I kiss her head and I can feel her smile at the gesture.

"I didn't know you were so kinky... or rough."

"Actually that is new. Until today I've never been so dark, so kinky, or so rough." I kiss her lips, seeing her eyes never leave mine. "You brought that out in me."

"You've never done that to another girl?" She asks in astonishment.

"Never."

She goes silent again and I tighten my arms around her frame. She sighs in contentment now that her body is back to its normal state.

"Umm, so I wanted to tell you I figured it out. The original potion, the one I inhaled, was slowly affecting me but didn't have the dire side effects until a few days later."

"Why the sudden change?"

"The symptoms of infection only manifest in women when they begin ovulating. It puts you in heat... like a ferret. So a woman can be infected and not show any symptoms until she starts to ovulate. I wasn't close to my cycle when I made you spill LP9. However, I also made the mistake of not showering that night so it remained on my skin."

As she explained this to me I noticed that Vivienne was breathing heavily. I could see her chest rise and fall as sweat made her cleavage glisten.

"LP8,"

"What?"

"I'm renaming the original version LP8. Now that I've seen what happened to you, I can tell you that LP9 does not affect women quite the same. Something you did when you turned it into a spritz must have diluted the effects."

"You used LP9?"

"It was used on me, and by another."

"Who?" Vivienne asks propping herself up on her right elbow.

"Not important. The woman in question gave it to me and then herself. To be fair, we had sex almost immediately and have been fucking consistently since our first time."

"So... did you use it on Madison?"

I chuckle and look her squarely in the eyes. "Yes... but not intentionally.

Viv looks at me puzzled. "My lover sprayed it in my mouth before I woke up. As such, I inadvertently wound up using it on her."

"Well... was it everything you hoped it would be?"

"Yes... And then some."

Viv and I talked for a while and compared notes on what LP8 and 9 seem to do and then I took notes based on Viv's story, symptoms, and every pertinent detail. As I did I started suspecting that since I too was exposed to LP8 that there might be a side effect after Alana dosed me with LP9. After all, I seem to have increased sexual stamina and my testicles have been churning out copious amounts of semen since I began having sex with my ladies. It's almost inhuman how much I've deposited in my now four women.

After writing out my hypothesis I put the notepad down and rolled Vivienne onto her back again, I preceded to slowly make love to her. My now totally responsive lover relished the slow, soft, intimate encounter most of all the sexual encounters she received today. After depositing a fourth and final load into her, we passed out in each other's arms. We slept until her alarm clock sounded the next day. Now fully recovered thanks to numerous blasts of my cum, I escort Vivienne to her shower and we clean one another (thoroughly) off before we have a quick breakfast. I walk Viv to her first class (it was the gentlemanly thing to do) before I headed off to my Calculus class. We made plans to get together that evening in the lab and run some thorough tests on the primates using LP8 and LP9 to compare the effects. Little did we know that things were about to take a turn for the worst.

~~~

To Be Continued