Love Potion #9 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we returned to the dorm room I stayed and we watched one of their favorite movies. Jordyn opted to go to bed early as she informed Madison that she was exhausted from... earlier. Madison leans over me, hugs her roomie, kisses her cheek, and wishes her good night.

"You know... I think I'm going to go to bed too." Madison states.

Taking the hint, I stand up and help her to her feet. I kiss her and wish her goodnight. However, as I start to head to the door she grabs my wrist and stops me in my tracks.

"I said I was going to go to bed... I didn't say I was going to sleep."

With a smile like a Chesire Cat, Madison drags me from the common area to her bedroom. As soon as the door is closed she turns on some soft music and she does a little strip tease until she is completely naked. I take off my clothes while she is doing this and lifting her up, place her on her bed. We proceed to make slow, quiet, love until I deposit a load of cum into her poor deprived pussy. Before she succumbs to my ministrations I deposit one more load inside of her.

I spent the night in Madison's bed and woke up long before she did. It seems like the more often we have sex the more it takes out of her. Of course, it takes a while to wear her (or any of them) out so there is a trade-off. Madison I discovered is a very sound sleeper, even if she isn't sexually exhausted. As I was washing off the odor of sex from my body I was joined in the shower by Jordyn. Even with her roommate on the other side of the wall, she decided to be very daring and risk having sex with her roommate's boyfriend. We were quick, which while not as enjoyable as she would have liked she was forced to settle for. We made a simple breakfast which was done just in time for Madison to join us. I kissed her good morning and goodbye as I had to be off. We made dinner plans but she would not be able to stay over as Alana would be back and more than likely would want her turn with me (which she did).

~~~

Monday found me back to my normal school activities. I went to my morning class and was surprised that Vivienne wasn't there. In the years that I have known her she has never skipped class, even when she was sick. I sent her a text message and never received a response. I was a tad worried but didn't have time to ponder on the issue. After class I felt like having a sandwich so I decided on my favorite mom-and-pop sandwich shop. I was one block from the shop when my phone rang. Stopping my travels I fish out my phone from my jacket pocket and looking down I am surprised to see that it is Viv and she is asking for a video call. I felt my heart sink. Viv never calls me, much less a video call.

Sitting outside on one of the patio tables, I put my backpack down and get ready to accept the call. I see Mad Max, the owner and proprietor of the shop through the window. He waves to me and signals the 4 with his right hand. As I always get a number 4 I give him a thumbs up. He then hand gestures small, medium, and large, and feeling hungry, but not starved I go with the medium. I know once it is done the server will bring it out with my sides, drink, and of course... the card reader so I can pay.

With my food ordered, I made myself comfortable and swiped to answer Viv's call. Once I saw her I could tell something was amiss. She was clearly in her bedroom and it looked like she was propped up on her bed. I'm pretty sure there was a pillow behind her head. She was holding her phone in her hand so the camera only showed her head and some of her chest so I couldn't tell what she was wearing, if anything. I did note that Her shoulder-length brown hair was disheveled. Her creamy complexion looked quite pale.

"Hey Viv, missed you in class. I'm ordering lunch right now, what's up?" I asked.

She bit her lip before answering, probably trying to carefully choose her words. I noticed that she zoomed in on her face and as the room was dimly lit I had not seen the flush on her cheeks until now.

"I'm sick... so sick. My body feels like it's burning up!"

Through the video chat, I can see beads of sweat falling from her forehead. "I... I can barely move... I... I'm so scared..." Vivienne says. I see her blue eyes start tearing up. The next thing I know, one of the strongest women I know is crying over our video chat. In 4 years I've never seen her cry, not even in pain. "I... I think... I think I'm gonna die." Vivienne cries into the phone.

I see the server getting ready to bring me my food and waving to Mad Max, I signal that I need it to go. The pair quickly make the adjustment and the young woman that has waited on me many times brings me the bag and the card reader. I had my debit card in hand and she quickly swipes it. I give her a nice tip and collecting my belongings and food return my focus to Vivienne.

"You're not gonna die, Viv!" I tell her.

"Ridge... can... can you over here... please!" Viv pitifully requests. "Need... need you..."

"I'm on my way Viv. Hold on." I pushed in the chair and made tracks from the shop straight to Viv's dormitory.

I swear I did my best Flash imitation as I darted down the sidewalks. Fortunately, people were exiting Viv's dorm so I slipped through the door to the dorm as it was closing. I was taking multiple steps as I jetted up three sets of stairs and raced down the hallway to Viv's room. Reaching her doorknob, I find the door is unlocked. Stepping inside, I find that the entire room is dark save for the light coming through the windows. As I walk in I find buckets of ice cream piled up in the trash can and various clothes tossed about the floor.

"RIDGE?" Vivienne calls out from her bedroom.

I hastily make my where there and the sight before me shocks me. The person I found in Vivienne's room was not the same as the Vivienne I have known and worked with for four years. Vivienne was laying in her bed, wearing nothing but black, lacy underwear. Her hair was indeed messy as if she'd just woken up. Her skin was even paler than in the video. Her eyes were very red from crying. I felt horrible for her.

"How do you feel? You don't look so good," I asked. My voice in a low tone.

"I... I've... I haven't felt good... since..."

"Since when?" I ask her.

"Since the lab."

I think back. Since she missed today's class, we haven't been in the lab since she made the LP9 Spritz. I touch her sweaty skin and she feels like she is burning up. I ask if she has a thermometer and she points to her nightstand. I take her temperature and it is within normal range but her body says otherwise. To my surprise, Vivienne lowers her right hand and slips it into her panties. She begins to finger her pussy which I can smell from where I am standing.

"I... I'm sooo Horny," Viv choked out. "Drained... dying..."

"Oh my god... you're infected!"

Vivienne looks at me quizzically.

"At the lab, remember! You made me spill the contents of LP9 before you made it a spritz!"

I see Viv's eyes move to the left side indicating she's attempting to access the memory side of her brain. Her eyes then go wide as she realizes that the solution went airborne before we cleaned it up.

"I... I'm in heat?"

"So it would seem." I replay.

"Cure?" She asks but she already knows the answer. She knew what went into this, and knows the solution.

"Sex."

"That... that's it?" She asks knowing that was the immediate cure.

"I'm sure I could create something... but that would take time... trial and error."

Viv knows this. She's every bit the science geek that I am. Knowing what needs to be done, Viv moves into position. "Please..." Viv states pitifully. "please help!" Vivienne begged. I reach for my shoulder bag and then stop. I don't know where this came from, maybe some of Alana's influences are rubbing off on me but I stop.

"Why? Why should I?" I ask Viv. As soon as I say those words Viv looks at me with dread. To further worry her, I take her cell phone which was beside her head, shut it down, and drop it well out of her reach.

"Ever since I undertook my little side project you have done nothing but ridicule and hinder my efforts. A real friend would have helped me, even if the venture would fail. Everything was just one giant joke to you and suddenly, your actions have consequences."

I see major tears in Viv's eyes. "I... I'm sorry." She manages to mumble.

"You're suffering for your actions now... seems like the perfect karma to me." I start walking away and I hear her gasping... sobbing as I do. I don't intend to leave her, I just want to make her think I am.

"PLEAASEEE!" She feebly screams. She is so drained it is barely a murmur at this point.

I give her a wicked grin. "You really want me to do this?"

Viv nods her head yes.

"You really want me to fuck you?" I ask moving toward her.

She nods her head a bit more emphatically.

"Ok..." I say looking around the room. My actions mystify her as I'm sure she wonders why I'm not stripping out of my clothes.

"Where are your stocking?" I ask my soon-to-be lover. Vivienne looks even more puzzled but points to her dresser drawer.

"Where are your toys?"

"Unnn... un... under the bed,"

I collect several stockings from the dress and then rifle through her toy box and find a battery-powered vibrator. Walking up to her I say, "Put your hands against the bedpost."

Vivienne doesn't ask why, she just lifts her arms. I take her stocking and tie her hands above her head. Tight, but not enough to cut off her circulation. I then tie her legs so that she won't be able to wiggle the vibrator out of her body. I turn on the sex toy and slip it into her cunt. She is already so wet that her pussy practically gobbles it up.

"Now... close your eyes and open your mouth." With trepidation, Viv does as I order. When her eyes are sealed shut, I slip out of my shoes, remove my pants, and slide off my underwear. I normally wear boxers but they were all dirty so I went with a pair of black briefs. I'm sure she's expecting a deep soulful kiss or me to climb on the bed and feed her my cock. What she gets is my cum soiled briefs stuffed in her mouth. She is mumbling something incoherent as I tie her mouth shut with the last of her stockings and then whisper.

"Ok Viv... I'm going to step out for a little while. If you're a good girl when I return... and by good, I mean I return and find you exactly like this... you will get the treatment you asked for." I can already hear her whimpering as the vibrator, which is filling her pussy and on its highest setting, is working her over.

"See you soon," I tell her. Redressing myself I make my way out of her dorm room. With each step I take I can hear Viv mumbling and moaning into my underwear. I don't turn around as I only intend to punish her for one hour. In that time I need to eat and grab a few things.

~ One Hour Later ~

I return to VIv's dorm room to the sound of virtual silence. That is until I make my presence known by locking her door. I trudge through to her bedroom and find Viv exactly where and how I left her save for the fact that her legs are pressed together, her body is even sweatier than when I last saw her and her breasts are heaving.

"Did you miss me?" I ask Vivienne.

Her glazed eyes move to the doorway where I am standing. She meekly nods her head in the affirmative. I move over to the window, point the fan she keeps in front of it outward, and move the window so it is wide open. I turn the fan on and it begins sucking the pungent odor from her room. I unbind her legs, wrists, and finally her makeshift gag. She pulls my underwear from her mouth and gives me a stern look but she is far too weak to mount any kind of physical attack on me.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up first, and then... then you will get what you want."

I take off my clothes first and once naked I unfasten her bra, and remove her panties. At 5 feet 8 inches tall Viv is easily the tallest of the girls that I have been with. Lifting her up, I carry her over to her shower which is a bit of a choir as her body is so slick (and stinky) but I hold her by her ass and get the water in the shower hot in quick order. Viv hisses as the warm water strikes her back before I dunk her head under the pulsating spray. It is a bit of a choir supporting and cleaning Viv but once she is clean to my satisfaction I turn off the water and help dry off her body. I place her atop the toilet and she looks at me like I'm a sandwich and she hasn't eaten in a month.

"Like what you see?" I ask as she glares at my cock which is starting to swell the more she looks at me.

"Gawd yes," Vivienne says licking her lips.

Knowing that her bed was still a soaked mess I knew there was only one option. Collecting my soon-to-be newest lover, I lift her up and she wraps her legs around my waist and stares intently into my eyes as we make our way to her couch. Her legs come down and I help her to her feet before pushing her over the arm of her couch.

"Stay there... don't move."

Returning from her room with my nondescript bag. Vivienne is nervous and her legs are bent as she is primarily propped on the couch's arm as she is still very weak. "Hand's behind your back," I order her.

Viv does as I command and she shivers when I slap metal handcuffs to her wrist. She doesn't dare say anything, least I leave her a panting mess bent over her couch. At this point, she is probably more afraid that is exactly what I will do.

"Keep your face down," I instruct her. When her head goes down I take a tube out of the bag, squirt its contents into my right hand, and then apply it to a new toy I bought for her.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHH GAAAAAWD!" Viv cries out. This is the loudest she has been since I first saw her but I'm not surprised as I have just taken a rather sizable anal dildo and shoved it into her virgin ass. I lubed it up and slowly fed it until it was now stretching her ass out. If she wasn't crying beforehand I'm sure she might be now.

I can tell her mouth is agape from the sounds she is making so that is when I swoop in and place an actual ball gag on her mouth. "Let's not disturb your neighbors... just yet." Fastening the strap so she can't spit it out, I proceed to remove my clothes.

Once naked I move behind Viv and take my position. She is an absolute whimpering mess as I look at her naked body. I use the residual lube on me to slick up my dick and I see Viv turn her head to see what I am doing. Slowly, I inserted my cockhead into Viv's wet pussy. She reflexively tries to bring her hands up to grasp her couch cushion but is unable to do so. I feed my dick into her slowly at first and I can hear her groaning her approval. I only allow her two inches before I completely pull it out of her slick hole. She groans her disapproval of this and I just leave her a wanting mess for a minute.

Deciding enough with my twisted foreplay, I return my cock head to her opening and as she is almost shaking with need, I shove my dick inside her in one powerful thrust. "MMMMMMMMM..." She moans through her ballgag.

Her body shakes but from the feel of her pussy on my cock, it's because she is already orgasming. I laugh to myself as I'm sure she has cum several times over the past hour after I had that vibrator inside of her. I'm sure, were I looking at her face, her eyes were rolling back into her head. Once inside Vivienne, my cock was wrapped in heat. Her skin was burning up on the outside and her pussy was even hotter. It was like I was fucking an oven.

I grabbed Viv's hips and pounded her as hard as I could as she moaned incoherently. I felt up every inch of her bubbly ass as I pounded into her pussy. With every thrust into her, her 34C tits hit the arm of the couch. I was so turned on by her steaming hot curves as I fucked her silly. It was only after I gave her another muffled orgasm that I decided to change things up.

I pull my cock free of her pussy and as she looks at me I notice that her body is starting to react to our fucking. Her complexion is less pale and her eyes are no longer bloodshot. I lick the tear trails from her cheeks and taste the salt from her tears. I kiss her nose and whisper, "You are so gorgeous... if you weren't such a jackass we could have been doing this for years."

I see her scrunch up her face at the word jackass but then she groans as I grasp her nipples, tweak, then yank on them. "Ohhh... someone has sensitive nipples."

With more energy than before, Viv shakes her head but is unable to stop me from biting down on her left nipple. She moans as loud as the gag will allow her before I release the protruding nub. While not as hard as I could have bitten down, I gave her just enough pressure to rock her world. Which is quickly followed by me teasing her right nipple. I bounce back and forth from one to the other until she has tears in her eyes again but this time, not from pain, but overwhelming pleasure. She is gasping through the ballgag as I bend down and suck her tits into my mouth.

I know Viv is proud of her 34C natural tits and while not as soft or as large as Madison's, I enjoyed worshiping them. In this state, Vivienne gasped whenever I grabbed her boobs, played with them, squeezed them, or sucked them. I couldn't get enough of her tits. The more I focused on them the more I lost control. Viv was so worked up, she managed to maneuver herself so that she could suck my cock back into her body. I actually groaned when I bottomed out inside of her again. Without realizing it I became an animal and was now pounding Viv. Suddenly, she managed to wrap her legs around my waist (her strength was returning now that she was getting what she needed), and held me close, hugging me tight to her body. She was cumming again. Her body still felt like it was burning. I'd never felt a pussy so hot and tight before. It was almost as if it were pulling on my cock, begging me to go as deep as I could. If Vivienne wasn't so sweaty and close to death it would've been the best sex I'd ever had, even better than my first time with Madison. I didn't think it was possible but something about Viv's hot pussy was so enticing.

Vivienne's pussy clamped down tighter than before and it felt like it was already trying to milk my cock for my little swimmers. She became so vicelike that I couldn't take it anymore. In one last massive thrust, I slammed my hips forward as hard and deep as I could. I felt Viv convulse when I hit her cervix as we orgasmed at the same time. My orgasm rolled through me as I came deep inside Vivienne. I could feel her womb swallow every blast of cum I pumped into her. Although I'd been having sex every day I somehow filled Vivienne with more cum than anyone else. I was certain that Vivienne would be having my baby in nine months based on instinct alone.

When we both came down from our orgasm I slip out of Viv's hot twat and carefully roll her around so she is bent over the couch arm again. I start by unfastening the ballgag and Vivienne exhales and inhales air freely. As she does this I fish out the handcuff key from the bag and undo her restraints.

"Ohhhhh gawd... ohhhhh my gawd that... that was... so hot!" Vivienne declares.

Her legs seemed to be less wobbly so she pushes herself off of the couch and stands upright. Naked and shoeless, she is only four inches shorter than I but she stands proudly before my eyes. I thought she might be uber pissed at me for restraining her, teasing her, and then tormenting her while I fucked her but all she wanted was more.

"Just so you know..." Looking intently into my eyes, she tells me, "If I had energy... I'd fuck the shit out of you!"

"Really?" I ask her placing my hands which had been resting on her hips squarely on her ass.

"Yes really." She answers. "Since I don't have the energy right now, Please... please... FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!! She pulls my head to hers and kisses me soundly. I don't know how long we kiss but my hands play with her ass as she holds me firmly against her naked self.