Love Said, "Hello." Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to pull off the road, I was laughing so hard.

"I'll be there in 30 minutes. Come over, and I'll make you a special place to work."

"But, I don't need..."

I hung up on her before she could protest.

She was waiting for me on my front porch. She stood from the porch chair and smiled wide. Damn, she's pretty.

"What's with the oversized jeans, and the cinched belt? You wore those, the night I met you." I ascended the steps to my porch. She answered me with a quick kiss. She took my hand and looked me in the eye. A small grin on her lips.

"They breathe. When I'm sitting, or walking. Yeah, they look goofy, because they're so big, but I like the airy-ness. They're cool when it's so hot in Mississippi, and now in East Texas. Plus, I can get dirty in them, and not worry about ruining them."

"Makes sense. Dirty? Where?"

"Field work. I wear them to class, too... on hot days."

She was speaking, but I was looking. Holding her hand, I was drinking in her exotic looks. Memorizing the thick and wide eyebrows. Her lips. Her lip gloss. Her small ears. Her hairline. Her narrow and sexy eyes. The tight and closeness of her hair to her head. The unruly bun on the back of her head.

"You're a fine sight, Naomi, after the day I had today. Come on, I'll fix a quick supper, and get you settled to do work."

She helped me with supper. And, it was fun. I made a quick spaghetti dish my mother made for years. Ground beef, brown and drain, chili powder, dried onion, salt, pepper, tomato sauce, and a little water. Simmer for 15 minutes. Spaghetti noodles, al dente, drain, and mix the two together. Naomi took Texas Toast, sprinkled a tiny amount of garlic power and parsley, butter, and toasted them in the oven on a cookie sheet. I picked up a ready-made salad on the way home. It was ready in 30 minutes.

I told Naomi to leave the mess and let's get her settled to do work. I gave her my small desk in the second bedroom. She protested taking my work space.

"I use it twice a month. I can do my receipts and bank statements in the kitchen, just as well. And... when I remodeled the house, I insulated both the exterior and interior walls." I tapped on the door. "The bedroom door is insulated, too. It'll give you privacy, and quiet when I'm playing my music in the living room and front porch. And, when I'm out back stripping copper wire with the loud machine. I tested it. You can't hear the machine in here. And... if you need more space, you can put your work on the bed and floor. Leave it there when you go home. Come back the next day to get it."

"Thank you." She looked at me with a curious look. "You're amazing, Mark Jackson."

I looked down and took her hand. "I want to be an amazing man, for you, Naomi. To give myself a chance with you."

She kissed me. My face in her hands. She examined my eyes. Hair. Soul.

"You're doing the right things, Mark. I'm..." She paused and looked at my lips. "... happy with you. Thank you."

"I'll walk you home, when you're ready," I whispered. "Now... get to work."

I cleaned the kitchen, ran the sweeper, dragged copper wire from my truck to my shop in the back. I took a shower, and shaved. Clean jeans and shirt. Wrote myself a note to get a haircut on Saturday. Called the owner of the Lazy Z, to confirm my schedule for next week. Called my parents. Went to my neighbors' house, on both sides of me, and across the street, to tell them Naomi would be coming over, on occasion, when I wasn't home. I spent some time with my neighbors, to catch up with their lives.

I came back to my front yard, just as Naomi was coming out of my house, carrying her backpack. I walked her home. Down my street, turn left, then right, half a block down and on the left. We saw Steve driving away before we arrived. Karen waved to us from the sidewalk.

"Hi, Mark. Say, where did you go, Naomi?"

"To Mark's. For a little while."

"All right," Karen slurred... drawing out her last word. "You two, gettin' serious?"

Naomi smiled, then looked at me, with a tilt of her head.

"Could be heading down that path."

I hoped I could keep myself on that path with her.

*****

Later that week, Naomi met me in the living room, when I came home.

When she came over the first time, I showed her where I kept a key to my home. In case I lost my keys.

"Your father approved my proposal!"

It was a joy to see her so excited. She hugged me. Hard. Stepping back...

"He made some changes, but I'm good with that. And... he wants me to scale back the number of feeder stations and trail cams. He doesn't think the Ivory-billed is in Texas."

"Why not?"

She looked a little dejected. "He called his contacts with the state, and federal agencies. They don't think it's here, either. The Ivory-billed was declared extinct in Texas in the 1990s. I knew that."

"Then why approve the proposal, if the bird isn't here?"

"Bird census. When they come to the suet screens. He also wants trail cams for mega fauna. Bears, bobcats, deer, feral hogs, raccoons, squirrels. He also wants me to take a census of the trees and under growth in the areas where I proposed to find the IBW... the Ivory-billed woodpecker. Also, some soil, and plant samples. He wants to test the soils for fertility."

"I'm sorry the others don't have the faith you have, Naomi. At least, you'll have some data for your Ph.D."

She looked down and took my hand. In a whisper...

"I think it's there."

*****

For the remainder of the fall semester, Naomi was busy.

Gathering supplies. Recruiting masters students from SFA, Lamar University, and Sam Houston State, to be part of her team. Mostly, to review the photos taken by the trail cams. For any signs of the IBW, and to count, and identify, the bird species that come to the feeders. She spent a lot of time with Federal and state officials. To make sure their concerns, and permissions, were secured, in regards to the public lands, and access to those lands.

Many times, I only saw her on weekends. And, I did my best to spend quality time with her. We fell into a habit of having breakfast together at Mike's, on Saturday mornings. She loved some stupid reality show on TV, and she recorded it, when she was away. She wanted me to watch it with her. Karen got into, too, and watched it with us.

Damn.

I watched more TV, that fall semester than, I had seen in twelve years. OK. Naomi is worth it. I hope. I thought Lynn was going to be the one, and I failed miserably, with her. But this time, Naomi was different. My heart swelled from my chest with her. My relationship with Naomi wasn't complicated with other men, and Naomi told me, and I believe her, I was the only man she was seeing.

Karen caught me alone, one evening, when Naomi went to the bathroom.

In a whisper... "Naomi is nuts about you. Did you know?"

"I was going for the 'nuts' part," I whispered, in return. Karen laughed.

"Seriously. She really likes you. Do you like her? I mean. Are you really wanting to get serious? Because, I think Naomi is about to fall off the cliff with you."

I nodded. Considering Karen's words, I felt my heart swell.

"I have been trying, really hard, to know her well. Well enough to go with her over the cliff. I feel we have a natural attraction to one another. It just... Feels right. I've never met anyone who is... so bright. So enthusiastic. And wants to be with me, as much as I want to be with her."

"Aah," she sighed, with a smile. She looked past me... "Shoosh... Here she comes" A moment later...

"Shoosh? Here she comes?"

Naomi looking down on us... on the couch. Her hands on her hips. Her head tilted in doubt. My reply... with a happy grin...

"I was just telling Karen, I'm 'nuts' for you."

*****

"I'm going to tell you something, but you can't repeat it. Ever."

"OK." I sipped my coffee, and put my mug down.

Damn.

She's good looking. I reached across my kitchen table and took her slender hand.

"Karen asked about you, and me. You know... If we'd done it, yet."

"And?"

"I told her we hadn't."

"And, that's it? Nothing after that?"

My Naomi paused, and looked at me a little funny.

"Before I met you, she wanted to know if I had ever done a threesome. You know. With two guys, or with a woman and a guy."

That was the last thing I expected to hear from Naomi. I didn't know what to say.

I swallowed hard. "Wow. I'm glad I didn't get that question. I don't know about you, but I would feel a little awkward, if someone asked me that."

"Have you? Done a threesome?"

I was feeling awkward... right now.

She looked at me a little too serious. And, I knew then, I had better say something that didn't piss her off... Get up, and leave, even.

"No, I haven't. An occasion never presented itself, and I never considered asking anyone, either. I suppose I don't sit around thinking up that kind of possibility. Honestly, Naomi, my past relationships have... what? How do I say this? Umm. I suppose, just me and another woman. I try to focus on the one I'm with. It's important to me. I don't think I could handle the distraction of another person being involved."

I saw her relax a little. Then, I could tell she was second guessing her next comment.

"Karen, back before you and me, asked me if... I wanted to play with her, and Steve."

"And?"

"I said, 'no,'" she snapped. "Do you think I would do that?" She was quick on that last question, and the look on her faced didn't look good, either. An angry look, if you ask me.

"No. And, it never entered my mind to even ask you that question. I'm too damn busy trying to love you."

I stunned her. I stunned myself. Because those words just came out. Without consciously thinking to say them.

"Love me?"

"Yes, Naomi," I said, firmly. I squeezed her hand. "I am on my way to loving you. I'm nuts about you."

I stunned her again.

"Mark. I need to know. I've been told, in the past, that someone loved me. And they didn't. More than once. If you're not serious, I need to know."

I stood, took her hand, and pulled her into my arms. Looking into her sexy... and... worried eyes...

"I've been looking for that woman who will make my life complete. To spend my life with her, forever. Naomi, you may be at a disadvantage here, but my parents have a forty year love affair. And I saw every moment of it when I was at home, for eighteen of those years. I want what my parents have. From my yard, I saw them making out in their backyard, just the other day. Their kiss was wonderful. I want to make out with you someday, Naomi. In our backyard, but you and I know, it hasn't been long enough to be sure we're right for each other. I'm hopeful, that day will be sooner, than later."

"Damn, Mark. You're a certified romantic. I've never, ever met anyone like you."

She didn't wait for my reply. She kissed me. Hard. Her arms around my neck. Pulling me firmly into her luscious body. I had my hands on every inch of her back and butt. Pulling her into my chest. Kissing her urgently. Naomi kissing me urgently in return. An attempt to join our bodies into one. I was whimpering into her mouth. She was moaning into mine.

Naomi broke our kiss, and began tugging at my shirt. Focusing on my shirt...

"I want you so bad, Mark. For weeks, now." She looked at my eyes after getting frustrated with my shirt. "Mark. We can't go all the way, OK? I'm not ready. I told you why. But, I want to suck your dick, and I want you to suck my nipples. You can give me an orgasm, by sucking them."

I began stripping my boots and clothes off, right there in the kitchen. She turned for my bedroom. I saw her pulling her shirt, over her head, as she disappeared behind the wall, of the living room. By the time I got to my bedroom... fully naked... Naomi was under the covers of my bed. The sheet pulled up to cover her breasts. Her sexy, slender neck and shoulders. Her clothes puddled on the floor, beside my feet. Her eyes... a hard stare at my erect, and needy dick. Geez... She looks so sexy, lying in my bed.

"I'm on birth control, Mark. Just in case I come in contact with you." She pointed to the underside of her upper left arm. "It's the good kind. Do you have any condoms, in case I change my mind? You don't have any STDs, do you?"

I slipped into bed with her, and caught a glimpse of her titties.

Perfect orbs, erect on her feminine, and slender chest. Dark, very dark, brown areola and stiff, erect nipples. A few blue veins near the surface of her light brown breast flesh. My dick lurched.

I could smell her. Her pussy emitting the mind numbing scent of a woman who is sexually aroused.

"Condoms in the dresser drawer. There's lube there, too, and I don't think I have any STDs. I've never been tested, but I feel fine down there. I've been good with the condoms."

I couldn't wait any longer. I kissed her and pushed her onto her back. I put a hand over her left tittie, and it disappeared under my huge hands. I quickly found her nipple, as we dueled passionately with our lips, and tongues. I could feel her hand on my back and her other on my forearm. I gently squeezed her nipple, between thumb and forefinger. She gasped a breath and exhaled it into my mouth.

"Gawd, Mark," she mumbled, into my mouth. "Just a little harder with your fingers... Oh yeah. Just like that, Baby."

The way she called me, "Baby," was erotic. In Mississippian. I was beside myself. She was kissing me urgently. Her hand on my neck, pulling me into her lips as she whimpered and wheezed into my mouth.

"You're so sexy, Mark." Pulling my lip with her teeth. Slithering her tongue through my tonsils. I'm tugging and twisting her nipple.

"Suck me, Mark. Please... Suck me."

I left her lips, and slithered down her neck, with moist, soft kisses. I slipped her left nipple into my mouth, and began suckling her like a baby. Raking the firm nub against my teeth, and the roof of my mouth, with my tongue. Her hand cradling my neck. Pulling me into her breast. Collapsing my nostrils, I couldn't breathe. She was quivering in her voice within ten seconds. Quivering in her chest.

"Fuck," she slurred. Drawing out her expletive, in a whisper. The quiver still in her voice... "You're gonna make me cum. Keep sucking me." She pushed me away and got to her knees. "I'm changing positions. I want you to keep sucking me."

It was then, I caught a glimpse of her well-trimmed pussy fur. Tight curls of black fur. Not bushy, but sparse. Super black hair. Her pussy, much darker, than her light brown skin. Nearly black.

She leg scissored me, while a rested on my side. Yeah. A position I hadn't experienced before.

Her right leg over my left hip, and her left leg under my right arm, beside my chest, as I lay on my right side, supported by my elbow. Bumping her pussy against my lower chest. She cradled my head and brought my lips to her luscious, sexy breast. I needed no further instruction. I snatched her right nipple with my lips and squeezed.

"Yes, Baby. Suck me." Her last two words, a plea. A slur. A hiss. Quivering from her throat.

Twirling her nipple with my tongue and lips. Nibbling her stiff nub between my teeth... she began quivering in her voice again.

"Almost." Ragged, desperate breaths. "Yeah, Baby. Almost there." More ragged breaths. Her hand on the back of my head... Urgent pushing of my lips against her breast. Her fingers, diddling her little clit. My nostrils clogged with soft, firm breast. I thought my dick was going to burst, it was so hard. I could feel precum oozing from my tiny slit. Naomi's pussy was so aroused, it seemed her aroma had replaced all the oxygen in my room. The mind-numbing smell of my lover, was driving me insane with animalistic lust. Two minutes of me sucking tittie, and Naomi strumming her clit...

"Oh, Fuck! ... Oh, Fuck!" Her sharp crescendo.

Naomi stiffen. Pulling on my back and neck. Quaking gently, with her voice in a quiver. "I'm cumming," she squeaked. "So fuckin' hard." She was bumping her pussy against me. I felt her relax.

"Holy fuck," she snapped, and gulped air. She urgently kissed me. Moaning and whimpering into my mouth. "That was sexy, Mark," she whimpered.

She pushed at me to change position. Landing on my back, she straddled my right leg, and began fellating me. My eyes rolled up, and back into my brain, on her first pull. I felt her pussy contact my right ankle and she began rubbing herself against my leg. Sucking me and moaning on my dick. Her hips swiveled to and fro. I could feel her pussy drooling on my leg. Her scent overwhelming my small bedroom. A minute later, she pulled her lips from my dick and stiffened again.

Slurring her moan... "Ho---ly fuck." She sucked oxygen... "I just came on your leg."

Again, quivering in her voice. Looking past, and beyond me... blankly toward the wall. A quivering whimper from her sexy lips.

She looked at me. Holding my erection in her hand. Her eyes fell back into her head for just a moment. Then, she began sucking me again.

Pausing to look at me...

"Cum in my mouth. I want you."

I fell back and tried to relax. She had my toes curled... My back in cramps... Tingles down my spine... The tip of my dick in excitement overload. She was fist pumping my dick as she licked and suck me. Minutes later...

"Cumming," I croaked. My perineum lurched.

I wailed and whimpered as my sticky cum left my body. Her suction on my dick had me in near panic. She had me breathless. Her suction and tonguing my dick had me nearly unconscious.

"Mmm," I heard her whimper. She had drained all the energy from my body through my dick. My slitted eyes saw her finger swipe at her lips, and suck it. She looked at me. I'm sure I was crossed eyed. She slithered up on my left side and put an arm around me. Her head on my shoulder. Her breasts pressed into my side and chest. Her breath across the top of my chest. Her fingers raking, and caressing my chest hair.

"Mmm," she cooed. "Not bad, for not going all the way. For me, at least." She shifted position with her hands on my chest and her chin on her hands. "Good for you?"

My slitted eyes could barely focus on her. "Yes. I can't form a coherent sentence, though."

She giggled and then kissed me. A brief kiss. I taste the remnants of my cum on her lips. A few moments... She turned serious... pausing momentarily...

"Once," she whispered.

I didn't know what she meant. I was going to ask, but she clarified.

"It was a poor choice. I was 19, and I was coerced by two friends. I didn't like it."

I knew what she meant. The threesome she brought up earlier in the kitchen. I rolled her onto her back and kissed her. I studied her gorgeous face.

"You're beautiful."

She kissed me.

"We learn from our mistakes, Naomi. Our errors strengthen us. Leads us onto a different, and more successful path... My father and mother. Not my quote."

We spent the remainder of our morning together.... holding and cuddling each other. In the nude. Exploring each other's body, with fingers, gently caressing the intimate skin.

Naomi ordered me to lie on my stomach. She touched me like a feather. Caressing me with her fingers from neck to toes. Pausing to explore my butt. Tickling my balls.

I returned the favor. Naomi... lying on her tummy. I left the bed, stood, and looked at the sexy vixen, from a few feet away. Her perky ass, the dominant feature. Kissable. Her silky skin, glowing with the sunlight through the window. Her side boob... erotic. Her slender body... A work of art.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Admiring a masterpiece. You have an amazing, desirable body. I can stand here all day, and appreciate the scenery."

"With a hard on?" She giggled.

"Yeah."

I crawled back into bed and did the same to Naomi, as she had done to me, just minutes earlier. I explored her body with the touch of my fingers. Gently caressing the sexy parts of the Venus in my bed. Her neck. Her shoulders. Her slender, feminine back. And her ass.