Love Said, "Hello." Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn. Her ass. I hissed in my throat as I began caressing, palming, and squeezing her finest feature.

"You have the best ass I've ever seen. I don't know why, but I can't stop thinking how desirable you are, right now." I moaned in my throat, as I slipped my fingers between her legs, and gently caressed the outer portions of her pussy. "I'm driving myself insane, wanting you. Knowing I can't have you, because you're not ready."

I leaned over and kissed her ass. I licked her ass. I sucked her ass. I took a deep inhale of her pussy. And...

"Fuck!" I roared, as I rolled from my bed. I picked up my clothes, to leave the room.

"Don't leave, Mark. Come here."

I turned to face the sexy woman in my bed. On her side, resting on her elbow. Her sexy tits messing with my brain.

"Come here. I want to go down on you again."

Naomi spent the next ten minutes making love to my dick. Paralyzing my body with her lips and mouth. Dipping her fingers into her pussy and letting me lick her fingers. For what seemed an eternity, I finally erupted into Naomi's mouth. For the second time this morning. Groaning and croaking disgusting noises as she sucked me dry. She pulled on my balls just as I orgasmed. It was painful... but, a good painful. Then...

She crawled up the length of my body. Bumped my flaccid dick with her pussy, and began kissing me with her cum stained lips and tongue. I held her. Close. As we gently challenged each other with our kiss. For the remainder of the morning...

Talking about anything, and everything. Intermittent kissing. I drank in the warm feeling of having a woman in my arms. A woman who truly wanted to be with me. In the moment. Later in the day...

I walked her home. Reflecting on our day. And... Out of nowhere...

"Would you come with me to Mississippi? Spend Christmas with me? It'll be a short break, because my research needs my attention."

I pulled on her hand and stopped us both on the sidewalk.

"Will I meet your grandmother?"

She laughed and then caressed my face. "Yes. I want you to meet my grandma. And, my family."

I had never been asked to meet a woman's family, before that day.

I ended the day watching that stupid show.

*****

The knock on my back door was easily recognized.

"Can I have a word with you, Mark?"

"Sure. Let's go to the living room."

Dad sat on the end of the couch, and I took the chair beside it.

"Direct and to the point."

"Of course."

"Naomi Morton, Mark. The two of you seem to be getting along quite well. I hear the chatter among the students, as well as from Naomi, herself. Proudly telling the others, she's dating you. She looks very happy."

"I'm happy, too, Dad. She's a wonderful woman."

"She is. I knew that when I invited her to study with me. Look. I'm telling you this first, but she doesn't know yet. I'm going to put Larry FitzGibbons, as a second set of eyes, when it comes to Naomi, and me working together. I don't want there to be any implied favoritism because she's dating my son. If I don't take proper measures, it could ruin her career, and my reputation. I hope you understand."

"I do. Does this mean she can't work for you anymore? Because she thinks you're the high priest of forestry."

My Dad started gut laughing.

"No. We'll still be working together. But, Larry will be with us during any meetings and she will be closely watched on her assignments and research. I've informed the Dean of my intentions and I have fully informed him of Naomi's relationship with you. The Dean wants a meeting with me, Larry, and Naomi. So he's comfortable with Naomi's new responsibilities."

"I'm sure she'll be fine with the arrangement. She's too damn smart, Dad." My Dad furled his eyebrows... just a bit...

"I thought she was too ambitious over that woodpecker. Just because two people saw one on the Pearl River, doesn't mean there's one on the Neches."

"I guess we'll all find out in the next two years."

My Dad nodded his agreement.

Fifteen minutes later, my Mom was in my arms. Congratulating me on my relationship with Naomi.

"That girl might be too good for you, Mark. You treat her well."

*****

I just received the kiss I expected.

On my front porch. In front of my neighbors.

Still in my arms...

"I met with the Dean today. Along with your father, and Professor FitzGibbons."

"Dad told me. How'd it go?"

"It went well. I understand, why. Really, no big deal. But, the Dean surprised me."

"Yeah?"

"He told me not to break up with you because of this. He encouraged me to continue seeing you, if it was appropriate. A good relationship calms the nerves, and soothes the soul, he said."

I took Naomi into my arms... firmly.

"Mmm," I sighed. "It does. I feel it now."

A few seconds later... "Topic number 2."

Naomi's mind blowing smile. Dang.

"I called my parents, and told them, I'm bringing you home for Christmas. Mommy wants a photo of you."

"Great. Where do you want me?"

Naomi reached into her purse and withdrew her phone. Setting the camera, she took a selfie of us on my front porch. She showed me the photo.

Our first one, together. It couldn't have been a better portrait.

"May I have this? I want to keep it."

"Sure... I'll send it to your phone." She took a moment to do so. Then... "I'm sending it to my mother, now."

Ten minutes later, Naomi comes to me in the kitchen, giggling.

"Look at my mother's reply."

I read the message...

"WHO IS THAT?!!!"

Followed with a short video clip. Of her mother, fanning her face with a collapsible fan.

I was flattered. I looked forward to meeting Mrs. Morton. There was no doubt, Naomi received a good portion of her looks from her mother.

The next day, I gave Naomi a framed, five by seven, of our selfie. I kept another copy on my bedroom dresser and showed it to her.

"Our first one. I hope someday, you and I can look back on yesterday with a happy memory."

"I do, too, Mark."

Our kiss was fantastic.

The following Saturday, I was doing a little house cleaning, when Naomi came into my bedroom.

Holding my phone.

"You have a message."

"OK. I'll look at it later. Just toss it on the bed, for now." I turned back to sweeping under my bed.

"Lynn?"

I turned to Naomi and she was still holding my phone in front of her. Her left eyebrow arched.

"Yes. She's a friend." There was no doubt Naomi expected me to look at the message.

I took the phone, unlocked it, and looked at the message. A small grin came to my lips.

"She has a new daughter." I handed the phone back to Naomi. "Her name is Crystal."

"Ah. She's cute. Mother and daughter. And this is Lynn? Lynn Rusk?"

I blinked.

"Dang. Do you know her?"

Naomi chuckled and tossed my phone to the bed. Holding me in her arms. Smacking me between the eyes with her happy smile.

"I figured out quickly, this small college town is a hive of gossip. I knew weeks ago, you and her had a thing."

"It wasn't much of thing," I groaned. "I tried to make it a thing, but she liked someone else."

Naomi picked up my phone and looked at it again.

"This is Aaron Hamilton's baby. I heard he's a first class prick." She paused... continuing to look at the photo. "Lynn is pretty. I can see why you were attracted to her." She paused again. I could tell she was reading the message that came with the photo. She looked up and got closer. Her eyes drilling into mine. A whisper...

"She still cares for you."

"She's still under my skin, too. But, I'm slowly cutting her out." I stepped past Naomi for the living room. Heading for the front porch. All the way to the front railing. Leaning against it, watching the young boys across the street, playing catch with a football. Moments later, Naomi appeared at my side.

I waited a moment... I turned my back to the railing, and leaned my butt against it. Folding my arms in front of me. Looking at Naomi on my right...

"Lynn was too immature... Her baby is evidence of it. You're the knife, Naomi. The one I'm gonna use to get the rest of her from under my skin."

Chapter 9

Naomi spent the Thanksgiving break with me, and my parents.

The day after Thanksgiving, she and I left in her truck for the forests and swamps of the Neches River water shed. Two nights of camping.

She had all the equipment and supplies to spend two days in some of the most remote parts of the state. She even had a satellite phone, for emergencies. Toilet paper... For other emergencies.

She wanted me to see her research. The result of her hard work these past few months. We stopped in Kountze at a self-storage yard. She surprised me. Inside a secure locker, she hooked onto a trailer with a four person ATV strapped to it. Extra fuel cans in the back, and space to carry our camping gear, and supplies.

Based on my camping experience with my father, I brought rubber boots and lots of clothes in a dry bag. In the swampy forests of Southeast Texas, it's tough to keep anything dry. I worried about flash flooding. Again, experience with my Dad. But November is generally a dry month, so I didn't worry too much. But, I did intend to scout the area for high ground. Just in case a tropical storm developed off the Texas coast, and comes ashore. High ground is difficult to find in a swamp.

Lunch in Kountze, and then to the Big Thicket National Preserve. The Neches Bottom area.

After parking, unloading the ATV, and loading our gear... an hour later, over swampy, soft ground, without a road, she stopped. Checked her GPS handheld and pointed to my right.

"It's over there, about 100 meters. My first feeder, and trail cam station."

Rubber boots on, we slogged through soft earth, razor sharp palmettos, and biting insects. Hard freezes rarely come to deep Southeast Texas. The bugs still survive. Naomi stopped, pulled out a pre-packaged towelette, soaked in insect repellant, from her back pocket. Applying it to me first, then to herself. I got a kiss for the effort.

"It's over here," she said, a few minutes later. "In the clearing, right there." She pointed, but I didn't see any clearing. There's a reason they call this place... "Big Thicket."

"We're here." She sounded excited. "There's the trail camera. On that tree over there."

I looked around. Seeing the trail camera. I struggled to call this place a "clearing."

She pointed out a huge wire screen tube that appeared to be about 10 feet long and about three inches on each side. Filled with suet cakes. Cakes made with animal fat, seeds, and... beetle larvae. The Ivory-billed woodpeckers favorite food.

Seems these birds have been observed, historically, peeling the bark of dead, and decaying trees, with their beaks, to get at the beetle larvae. The larvae consume the decayed wood as part of the insect's life cycle.

The feeder was attached to this huge pine using wide straps and long horizontal rods. There were reference sticks, attached to the screen, with white and black bars for measuring the birds in the photos.

"I have a friend in Mississippi who's an engineer. I asked him to design a feeder where the wild hogs, racoons, and squirrels couldn't get to it. See there, on the horizontal supports? There's small rings of PVC pipe where the support goes through the center. If a squirrel, or racoon, tries to crawl on the support, to get to the feeder, the PVC rings spin and the animal falls to the ground."

"That's cool," I replied, as I looked up. "And, it's high enough to keep the hogs from reaching it. I see the metal barricade, too. To keep the squirrels from making an attempt to jump from tree to feeder?"

"That's right. Only the birds can get to it."

"How often do you have to return to refill it? And, how do you do it? Refilling, I mean?

"About every week. Seven stations, takes about a day and half to refill them. Mostly driving to the location is the time spent. I use a tall step ladder in the back of the ATV to reach the openings on the feeder. I just open the door and drop in the suet cakes. I always bring someone with me, for safety."

"Any problems with mice? I can see them bypassing the PVC rings, because of their small size, and weight."

I could see neurons firing off in her brain. We went back to the ATV and Naomi pulled out a notebook... scribbling on one of the pages. She looked up from her notes... "I'll call the students reviewing the photos. To look for mice and rats."

By the time we finished looking at another research station, it was time to make camp. At a location set aside for researchers by the Park Service. It was on high ground. I didn't have to worry much about flash flooding.

I was amazed how well prepared Naomi was for this trip. I expected to sleep in a pup tent. Hell, no. She brought a tent that was huge. And we erected it in 30 minutes.

"Where in the hell did you get this tent? It looks like a hotel."

She giggled. "I bought it from an outfitter in Nebraska."

Double size air mattress. Inflated with an electric pump, from a lithium battery pack. Propane cook stove. We warmed up some chili and beans for supper. Single serve packets of lemonade. Just mix with water. Single serve fruit cups and pudding. A collapsible 5 gallon jug of water. After supper, I saw her pull out a camp shower from one of the bags.

"A shower? Is that a shower?"

"Yeah. I'm not sleeping with a stinky pig, Mark," she giggled, as she hung it from a low branch... a young pine, about 15 feet tall.

"I'm a pig? And, your sleeping with me?"

"Yes. On both questions. I'm bathing first."

She put a pot of water on the stove. To put into the reservoir for the shower. In about 20 minutes, I sat on a camp stool and watched a sexy, fully nude, woman bathe. Didn't even seem to be bothered by me watching her. My dick was firming up the entire time.

Lathering up her neck. Her boobs. Her sweet, juicy butt. Eyeing me with a sly grin as she bathed. She's teasing me. No doubt about it.

Fully rinsed, she stepped into her sneakers, dried herself with a towel, and pranced into the tent.

"Your turn. Wash good behind your ears, stinky pig." She giggled and disappeared inside the tent.

That was the most erotic thing I've ever seen. A woman bathing in the middle of nowhere. Not even bothering to hide herself from me as she bathed. Long arms and legs. Soapy hands caressing herself... in all places! Slender and sexy figure. Erect tits on her chest. Hard stiff nipples in the chill of a November evening. Smearing soap suds across her tits, and bubbly ass, had me going insane.

I reheated some water and took my turn at the camp shower. Shaved. Flossed and brushed my teeth... applied deodorant. Combed my wet hair.

By now, it was dark and Naomi had a battery powered camp lantern in the tent. Flying insects thumping the outside walls. Attracted by the light. Spiders, spinning their webs, nearby, in the hopes of a quick snack.

I stepped inside the tent and I was greeted with a wonderful smile.

"I bought us a double sleeping bag." She patted the empty space beside her. I could tell she was at least naked on her top. I left my shoes at the entrance, and slipped in next to Naomi, wearing my underwear. She had her panties on. I caught a quick glimpse of her sexy tits when I pulled back the sleeping bag to enter. Her nipples, black... from the subdued light... highlighted with light brown skin.

"Can you control yourself tonight, Mark?" she asked, as she ran her fingers through my hair. Giggling softly in her throat. Pushing my wet, unruly lock of hair away from my face. Her touch... heavenly.

"I'll do my best. Damn, Naomi. You want me to control myself, after watching you put on a show while you bathed? Never, have I been so teased, by a woman, as I was a few minutes ago. One of the most erotic sights, I have ever witnessed."

She laughed at me, and snuggled into my right side. Her head on my shoulder and her right leg across my legs. Her naked tits pressed into my chest and side. Her fingers twirling my chest hair.

"Mmm. It was fun watching you squirm, while I bathed," she giggled. She paused and offered a more serious tone. "I'm still not ready, Mark. OK?"

My reply was a firm side hug. She told me about her other station in this part of the preserve. What she hoped to get from the research, and that we would go to a state owned preserve, tomorrow. Spending the night there.

About 15 minutes later, she began slurring her words. I gently slipped from her cuddle and she was nearly asleep. I rolled her over to her right side. Turned off the lantern, and cuddled her from behind. I couldn't help pressing my stiff dick against her bubbly, and sexy ass. She moaned a sleepy moan, grabbed my hand and pulled it around her. Placing my hand on her right tit. Her hand on top of mine. Her stiff nipple... scratching my palm.

Damn. A sexy woman, with exotic looks in my arms.

In a sleepy slur... "Don't let go of me, Baby."

"Baby." In Mississippian. Is exotic, too.

I didn't sleep well that night.

*****

The next day, was pretty much the same thing.

Her other feeder stations, looked pretty much like the others. In a nutshell...

It was boring.

One of the reasons I didn't follow my parents into academia, or another profession, like banking, or accounting. Which my sister did.

But, my Naomi was excited, and that, in itself, was enough to keep me sane. Also... it was nice to return to the forest. Quite. Peaceful. The peace, briefly broken by the knock of a distant woodpecker, or call of a raven. The song of a mockingbird. Or cricket. Fresh air... cleaned by the semi-tropical flora.

Again, we camped out. Again, she bathed in front of me. Teasing me with her fantastic smile and wildly insane perfect body. While she bathed...

"Do you do this in front of the others? You said you bring someone along when you restock the feeders."

"No silly," she chuckled. "I'm doing this for both of us. It's sexy to see you watch me."

It was erotic to watch her.

Later, in our sleeping bag... she slithered out of the bag, and sat crossed legged in front of me. Her titties wiggling gently on her chest. Sexy, yellow panties. A thong, I think. The camp lantern cast an erotic light upon her face and skin. It was hard to think clearly with her sitting in front of me. I turned to face her. Resting on my elbow, as I reclined on my side.

"When I bring someone with me, we camp one night. Sometimes, two. Most of the time, it's a man, because I feel more comfortable, and safe. Because we're so remote." She paused... to let me digest her words. "I bought this tent for you and me. I have two smaller tents, for privacy. I just want you to know, OK?"

"OK. I didn't think anything about it, until now. You brought it up. Did you think I... you know? Thought something bad?"

"Did you? Do you now?" She was serious.

"I have no reason to, not trust you. You're a professional researcher, are you not? I can only presume, you set limits and boundaries with your colleagues. Because of the situation and the needs of your research. Should I have a reason to not trust you?"

She looked at me with a confused look on her face. She gently shook her head... her eyebrows furled.

"Do you not have a jealous bone in your body?"

"I do," I promptly replied, with a firm tone. It may have been too firm... too sharp. A hint of annoyance. "But the rest of my bones are trusting, when I feel the person I'm with, deserves it. Right now, that jealous bone thinks everything is cool."

She shook her head again. The same confused look.

"Damn it. Who are you?"

"I'm Mark Jackson. Hopeless romantic," I groaned.

She still looked confused for a minute. I could see the neurons firing off as she tried to understand who I was. Then, she attacked my lips with hers. I sat upright and took her face in my hands... kissing her. As gently as I could, but she wouldn't have it. She pushed my hands away and took the sides of my neck in her hands... kissing me urgently. Our kiss broken...