Love Said, "Hello." Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know what just happened, but I'm so horny for you right now," she growled.

She pushed me back and crawled on top of me. Pressing, and wiggling her panty covered pussy against my erect cock... my dick inside my underwear. Pressing her firm titties into my chest. Kissing me... moaning and whimpering into my mouth, as her tongue slithered through my molars. This didn't last long. She rolled off me, stood in the tent, and peeled her panties off her hips and legs. A sexy pussy, struck with lantern light.

She sat down and gestured to me with her hands. "I want you to suck my nipples. Please?" ... Her request... urgent.

I wiggled in front of her. Reclining on an elbow... on my side. She split her legs and scissored me again. One leg over my hip and the other on the ground... under my chest. Scooting her herself toward me. Her pussy touching my lower chest. The same as our last encounter. Grabbing the back of my neck... cradling me to suck her nipple, like a baby. I slipped the erect nub into my mouth, and gently bit it.

"Fuck," she slurred, as she looked upward. Her word, quivered from her throat. Her upper body also quivered. She looked at me... "Oh, Baby. More."

I twirled her nipple with my tongue. I sucked it. I raked it with my tongue against the back of my front teeth. Squeezing it there. Ragged breaths from her lips quivered in crescendo. She let out a sharp, and urgent, "Aug" like, sound... Three times. Then...

"I'mCumming... Oh, fuck..."

Her nipple still in my mouth, I took my other hand and slipped two of my large fingers into her pussy. Her pussy slurped when I rubbed the front of her tunnel with the tips of my fingers. Her hand gripping my wrist. Her erotic aroma filled the tent... entered my nostrils, and caused me to go insane.

Naomi let out a blood curdling scream, right into my ear. She shook violently in front of me. Her hand had a death grip on the back of head. A fistful of my hair. I could feel her pussy cumming... squeezing my fingers, as I gently rubbed that elusive spot opposite of her clit. Her grip on my wrist... firm.

"Holy...fuck," she wheezed, in a soft squeak. She looked at me with crossed eyes. Then, her eyes rolled back and out of sight. She kissed me... hard... urgently. Moaning and whimpering into my mouth.

When she recovered from her orgasm, she pushed me away. On her knees, she grabbed the sides of my neck and kissed me. Hard. Urgently. She broke our kiss and tugged at my underwear.

"Help me!" she ordered. I wiggled out of them.

My arms behind me, for support, I watched Naomi suck my aching dick into her mouth to the root. The tip of her cute nose swimming in my well-groomed pubic hairs. Her first pull on my dick caused my eyes to roll to the back of my brain.

The next two minutes, Naomi had my toes curled. My back taut. My arms aching. My legs cramping. My dick enjoying each of her manipulations with her lips and tongue. The tingles of my impending orgasm, I fought off. I wanted to watch her sexy lips suck me forever.

I pulled her off, rose to my feet, grabbed my dick, and pointed it to her as she stood on her knees. She didn't need any instruction. She grabbed my dick and inhaled it into her lungs. Pulled on my nuts. And grabbed my ass to keep me in place as she sucked me. Ten seconds later...

I stood on my toes. I gently held her head. I slurred, "Fuck" three times, in succession. "How?" I asked. "Where?" I pleaded. She didn't answer me with words. She tugged on my ass, with one hand, instead. Pulling myself deeper into her mouth.

The sensation of my impending orgasm wiped my brain of any rational thought. I could feel my orgasmic muscles launching cum from my tiny slit. My balls ached in her hand. My dick sucked against the walls of her mouth. I briefly heard Naomi humming an approving sound.

The last of my orgasm complete, I pulled myself from Naomi's grip. Stumbling backward on weak and wobbly legs. My brain fogged over. I looked down to find Naomi wiping my cum from her lips with her finger. Sucking her finger clean. She jumped to her feet, and put her arms around my neck. Kissing me... tasting the remnants of my cum in her mouth.

"You're amazing," I offered.

"It was amazing, Mark. I..."

I saw her stop herself from speaking again. She bit her lip.

Damn.

*****

Naomi and I were nearly back in Nacogdoches.

She was driving, and I was holding her hand. This new Ford truck is nice.

I had been day dreaming the past few miles. Reflecting on this morning.

My Naomi cuddling me from behind when I woke. Soft snoring. Breathing warm breath on my back. Her soft and warm body against me. Comforting.

Telling me, during the night, she was cold. Asking me to hold her close. I left to retrieve another sleeping bag from a dry bag on the ATV. And placed it over the bag we were using. From my bag, I had her put on my wool socks to keep her feet warm. I brought two pair. I wore the other. I also brought my silk shirt and pants. I used them when my father and I camped in the forest during the winter. They kept me warm at night.

I gave them to Naomi to wear. They were a bit big for her. I also broke out four hand warmer packs, I had brought. I anticipated a cool night, or two. The packs, I bought at the home improvement store. The packs, when opened, and shaken, generate a heat. Someone told me the contents of the pack is charcoal and iron filings. Mixed with oxygen, and moisture in the air, a chemical reaction occurs, and generates heat. Two packs for Naomi and two for me. One near our feet, the other near our chest. We slept cozy that night.

In my living room, before she returned to her house...

"I could tell you were bored, Jackson," she laughed.

"Busted," I groaned. "I do admire the hard work you put into this effort, Naomi. I admire your enthusiasm."

Damn, that smile is melting my soul. I stepped forward and caressed her cheek. She closed her eyes and hummed in her throat. Her hand... Holding my hand against her face.

I caressed the tight hair on the side of her head, and...

I had to ask.

"You have this same hair style, all the time. No other options for you?"

See looked me in the eye... smiling.

"My hair is like my mother's and grandmother's. It's dry, and breaks often. I could wear extensions and wigs, like my mother and sisters, but it doesn't do well when working in the field." She stepped closer and caressed my hair. Her touch, like an angel. "I would love to have your hair." She looked me in the eye. "I keep it in this bun because it's easy to maintain."

"I like it," I whispered. I spun her around and pulled her into my chest. My arms around her, below her tits... "Gives me access to your sexy neck." I kissed her below her ear. "And your shoulders." I kissed her right shoulder. Her left shoulder. Her neck again.

"Mmm," she hummed. Her right hand pressed the side of my head. Guiding my kiss along her luscious skin.

A familiar knock at my back door...

"Mark?"

I groaned... and gave my Naomi, a quick hug from behind.

"Come on in, Mom!"

*****

Three days in Mississippi.

That's all Naomi could give up, and keep her research and data collection current.

A five hour drive from Nacogdoches to the suburbs of Jackson, Mississippi. Along Interstate 20.

I don't get out of East Texas very often. Never been to Dallas my whole life. Austin either. Been to Houston a few times, but that's about it. Jackson, Mississippi is a sizeable city.

After our trip to the Big Thicket, Neches River, Naomi and I agreed to refer to each other as...

Boyfriend and girlfriend.

It has been some time since I had a girlfriend. The last one in high school when I was 17. It lasted all of three weeks. I felt... restrained. Penny was just a little too controlling for me.

I wasn't surprised, when Naomi pulled into the driveway of her family home. She described it to me, earlier. A beautiful home. Five bedrooms, four baths, and a master bath and bedroom. Three car garage. The result of her father's labors and success in the convenience store business. This house had to be on, at least, an acre and a half. Manicured gardens and lawns.

Naomi received a quick hug and kiss from her younger sisters and then... the two young ladies were in my grill. Very close!

"Mark Jackson! Come on. Mommy is waiting on you. Naomi, he 'is' pretty!"

Naomi rolled her eyes at me. Gesturing to her two, over excited sisters...

"These are my sisters. Jessica and Paige. And..." She took my hand and my arm. "Mommy is waiting on us."

Damn. That sexy, happy smile. I could see the same smile from her sisters.

Naomi, and her sisters, lead me into the entrance of their home. There... I met Mrs. Morton. Naomi left my side and hugged her mother. A kiss on the cheek and, holding her mother's arm...

"Mommy. This is Mark Jackson. The man I... Well, we're dating."

I stepped forward. Yes. A pretty woman. Just like Naomi. Well-dressed and groomed. Shorter than her daughter by a few inches. A beautiful head of hair. A wig? Extensions and wigs for Paige and Jessica? I think so.

I hoped for the best with my best shirt, pressed jeans, dress boots, and a sport coat.

"I have looked forward to meeting you, Mrs. Morton. You have a beautiful home."

"Thank you." Still looking at me with the same smile I know from Naomi... "Better looking than the photos you sent, Naomi. And those were damn good. Come on, Mark. Let's go to the kitchen for a drink." She spun on a toe and led the way. Naomi on my left arm... Paige quickly snatched my right arm and smiled up to me. These sisters are also shorter than Naomi. And the braids in a top bun... exotic and pretty.

Now... I mentioned this before. It's clear, Naomi is a mixed race woman. A beautiful woman. She told me her grandmother is black. It's clear Mrs. Morton is also mixed race. Slightly darker skin than her daughters, though. And... Naomi has told me her father is white. "Very white," she said, with emphasis. And a smile. Damn.

She also told me, her grandmother lives here, too. Wheelchair bound, due to age and arthritis. A nurse helps her.

I'm sitting next to two giggling, and pretty sisters, sipping iced tea. And answering Mrs. Morton's, "get to know my daughter's boyfriend," questions.

"Mark," Paige chirped. Her shoulder touching mine at the bar. Her neck extended to get a good look at me. "Naomi says you sing. And you're very good. Will you sing for us?" Paige's eyes, wide with enthusiasm. Her smile.. identical to Naomi.

"Mom," Naomi complained. "Will you tell Paige to let Mark relax for just one minute?"

"It's been over a minute," Paige snapped. "You've been here for 20 minutes."

"I will," I offered Paige. "I have a special song in mind."

It was then, I heard a door open, and then close, in the distance.

"Daddy's here," Naomi quickly whispered. "Get up."

Suddenly...

Six feet two inches. Maybe three. Slender build, wearing a business suit. Well-dressed. Well-groomed. Intense brown eyes. A prominent brow ridge gives his eyes the intense look. Black straight hair... Parted on the left. Naomi has to get her height from her father. Before I could say a word, or take a step, his eyes zeroed in on me. Quickly crossing the kitchen, Mr. Morton had my hand... shaking it firmly. I gripped him firmly in return.

"Mark Jackson," Mr. Morton, began. A welcoming smile, but those eyes were a little too intense. "Naomi and I have had long conversations about you. Welcome to our home."

"Thank you, Mr. Morton. You have a beautiful home, and a beautiful family." My hand hurt a little bit after he released me.

"Thank you." He looked at my hands. "Working man's hands." He looked me in the eye. "An electrician. Business is good?"

"Yes, Sir. It has been recently. There are periods when the calls are not as frequent. I do have some clients who remodel homes and flip them. That work fills in the gaps."

"Very good. I admire a man who works with his hands." He looked at Naomi and then Mrs. Morton. "Serena... Mark and I are going to the study to have a brief visit. Will one of you girls call Alex and tell him to come home, please?"

He gestured for me to follow him and turned on a toe. Naomi snatched my arm before my first step... A whisper...

"I know what you're thinking. I told you earlier, he's a pussy cat."

I left to follow Mr. Morton... From behind me, I hear Jessica...

"I love his hair, and his accent. It's cute."

*****

"A drink, Mark?"

"I'll have what you have, Sir."

"Have a seat on the couch, young man." He turned from the bar and gave me a bourbon. I could smell it. He sat on the other end of the couch. I sipped my drink when he sipped his.

"Naomi."

"Yes, Sir. A wonderful woman."

"She is. Mark, I won't keep you here long. But I do want to get a feel for you when it comes to Naomi."

"Yes, Sir. I'm prepared to answer any questions you may have."

"I am nearly certain," he began. "Naomi hasn't been very forthcoming with you, when it comes to her past boyfriends."

I didn't expect this.

"She hasn't given any details, but she has, on more than one occasion, told me her feelings were hurt when she thought they were... Umm. A serious relationship? She hasn't offered anything other than that."

"Yes. Naomi wouldn't." He sipped his drink. I didn't sip mine. I wanted to know where this was going.

"The first man wasn't going to be serious, because he was screwing three other women. She knew, but thought he may give them up for her. He didn't." He looked at me with those eyes and no smile. I nodded. "The second one..." I saw his jaw clinch and he squinted his eyes. "The prick hit her."

My blood began to boil. I saw Mr. Morton react to me. I suppose I didn't hide it very well.

"Everything was going well, according to Naomi, but he took exception to her speaking to a male classmate. Screaming at her for talking to another man, right there, in the middle of the campus." He paused and watched me closely. I could feel the veins in my neck and forehead bulging. "They continued the argument at his place and he hit her when she threatened to leave."

I closed my eyes and did everything I could to control my emotions.

"It was not the phone call I wanted, Mark. From the ER in Starkville."

"Damn it," I blurted. I stood and set my drink on the table. I walked across the room and tried to catch my breath. I turned and faced my host. "What else?" I asked firmly. "How badly was she hurt?"

He waited a moment to reply. I could see he was still sizing up my reaction.

"A large bruise and a small cut. A sore neck from slapping her."

I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest. "And him?" I snapped. I could hear the anger in my tone.

"Arrested, but charges were dropped. No witnesses." He saw I was visibly angry.

He took a sip from his glass and stood. Looking at me from across the room.

"Naomi hasn't had a serious relationship since. You're the first one since she was 20. Four years now. And... you're the first white man. Her past relationships have been with black men."

I nodded.

"I suppose you already know we're a mixed race family." I nodded. "Mark..." He paused. "If your relationship with Naomi continues to become very serious, I can tell you right now. It will not be a Cinderella story. Despite my success, I still receive looks and leers when I'm with Serena and our children. My daughter in law and my grandsons, too. From my neighbors and, many suppliers and clients. I have a few close friends, who are accepting."

"I understand. If you're looking for reassurance, Sir... You have it. Now. I have never taken an angry hand to a woman. I have never seen my father take a hand of anger to my mother. I cherish a woman who wants my attention. I believe a woman, who I care for deeply, deserves my unequivocal affection. I have done my very best to let Naomi know I have feelings for her. I give her space. She comes to me, freely. Holding me in her arms. I don't make demands of her." I paused, as I crossed the room. "About your family... I have smelled the stench of racism, Mr. Morton. It lives freely in East Texas. I have a father who grew up among a rural black community in northwest Mississippi. He taught me to respect a man, for being a man. That the color of one's skin is just that. Underneath, it's the same. Flesh and blood. I don't believe racism will ever leave the soul of men, except in the rare individual. You can't go anywhere in the world, without seeing it brutality played out. Yes... it has crossed my mind, Sir. If my feelings for Naomi go to the next level, I fully expect the same treatment as you described. But... I must say. I am well known in Nacogdoches, and the surrounding area. I have had nothing but positive responses to my affections for Naomi, when we're in public."

He nodded and took a sip from his drink... finishing it off.

"I'm done, Mr. Mark Jackson. Son of my daughter's mentor. I hope, one day, to meet this Dr. Mark Jackson, the fourth." He smiled at me. "I trust Naomi." He paused again. "I believe she has learned from her past mistakes. Based on my phone calls with her, I feel reassured she may have found someone, who she feels comfortable to be around. We'll both see where you and her go."

"Thank you."

"OK... Now, I'm sure you'll soon be ushered in to meet my mother in law."

*****

I followed Mr. Morton to the living room and I was introduced to Naomi's older brother and his young family.

John, Jr. The same prominent eyebrow ridge. Subdued, though. Tall, like his father. Maybe taller. Not surprisingly, John was married to a black woman... Claire. A pretty woman. Short. About 5-3. And his two young sons were active and happy.

Alex. The youngest of the siblings. Also tall. Slender... but absent the brow ridge. Handsome kid. Eighteen. A freshman at Jackson State.

All of Naomi's siblings attended, or are attending, Jackson State. Naomi, the only one who attended Mississippi State... her father's alma mater. My father's alma mater, too. Did I mention my mother attended Princeton University? My sister, too. That's where she met Bill.

"Naomi is my wild child," Mr. Morton teased, with Naomi on my arm. "Not one interest in business, and coming to work for me, like John. She would rather wade through that nasty swamp, called the Pearl River. Collecting leaves, bugs, and mud for testing." He chuckled.

Naomi hugged my arm and smiled. "If not for me being the 'wild child,' Daddy. I wouldn't have found Mark, here, now would I?"

Damn. That smile just hit me between the eyes. She found me. My heart just swelled.

Now, while I was with Mr. Morton, my Naomi changed out of her baggy jeans and shirt into a beautiful shiny red blouse and a coordinated full length pleated skirt. To say I was surprised, would be an understatement. Her shoes, put her height equal to mine. When I told her she was pretty....

"Thank you. Daddy won't let me wear my work clothes in the house. He insists we all wear dresses, or nice slacks, when were at home."

I did notice, John and Alex wearing casual dress clothes, and Mrs. Morton and her two sisters were wearing either dresses, or skirts. Mr. Morton... still in a business suit with necktie. Appearing ready for a meeting with staff or clients.

Then... a whisper in my ear.

"Let's go see my grandmother."

*****

I was ushered to sit down at a table, in her bedroom, in front of Mrs. Fouché. Mrs. Morton's mother. Naomi's grandmother.

Withered black skin, a happy smile. Short white hair contrasting dramatically with her very dark skin. Her eyes shiny with age. In a wheelchair.

"Sit down, young man," she said. She gestured with her slender, and aged hand, and smiled to me. Naomi sat at the chair to my left and between me and her grandmother. I had just taken my seat and was about to greet her, when...

1...34567...11