Love, Sex, Revenge Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat there and had a nice lunch and I picked up the tab when we were done.

Grace spoke up nervously, "Well we should really be getting back. I'll see you tonight honey."

"Yes dear, I'll see you later. Grace, do me a favor. Drive Rocco back to your office. I'll ride with Archer as I would like to get to know him better." I saw her troubled look as I walked with Archer outside.

We were now outside the restaurant when Archer spoke up and said, "Maybe another time, Johnny. I'll just go back with Grace," he said looking down from his 6 foot 4 inch angle. Looking up at him I took his hand, and with a fast move put in a very painful position and said, "That wasn't a suggestion, Archer. Rocco, take her back please."

Rocco took Grace's arm and quickly moved her away from the restaurant. They drove back as Grace sat silently thinking about what just happened and her future with Johnny. She knew Johnny, and she knew he was a jealous and unforgiving man. She was mad at herself for letting Archer wear her down like he did. Rocco saw her sad face and said, "Johnny loves you, Grace. Just remember that."

Back at the restaurant and before she left, I heard Grace pleading, "Please don't hurt him, Johnny." After Rocco took her away, I maneuvered the big guy over to a quiet area next to an alley.

"Let go, you're going to break my hand! I swear I'll kick your ass and fire your wife if you don't let me go this minute."

Between the pain of seeing my wife with this guy, the jealousy raging through me, along with the reminder of how these big guys treat me, it triggered my anger. With a fast move I dislocated three of his fingers and nobody would have noticed except for the scream from Archer when it happened.

"Archer, let me explain things to you. Grace had told me that you like to flirt, and a little flirting is flattering and understandable in a work environment," I said as he stood there holding his now injured hand.

"But Grace is married, and if your flirtations lead to lunch outings, or anything else, then you and I have a problem," I said as his anger swelled.

"Fuck You, Johnny. I'll treat your wife anyway I want and believe me I'll take her from you if I want to. You wouldn't stand a chance to keep her if I turned on the charm. Just know this shorty, I'm going to Fuck your wife, and she's going to thank me for doing it," he said with that cocky smile.

Years earlier, I had mastered the art of the throat punch, and found it very effective in shutting somebody up and rendering them disabled. I'm able to control the level of injury, and in this case, I did not want to injure him permanently, but to just send a message and shut him up.

The attack was quick, so quick I don't think he had time to register what had happened. He was now on his knees, holding his neck, gasping for air, "Listen to me, if you can still hear me, Archer. I'm somebody you do not want to fuck with. Do a little research and be thankful that you're still alive after that last statement. Now, I'll say it again, Grace is off limits to you. And if I hear that you treat her poorly, or continue to pursue her, well let's just say what happened today is nothing compared to the level of pain I will enact on you. Think about it, big guy," I said as I left him on the ground holding his throat with his good hand. Archer didn't make it back to work that day and spent the afternoon at a clinic getting his fingers put back in order and his throat examined by the doctors and staff. They told him he was lucky to survive the attack and wanted to know who the attacker was, but he was smart enough not to say.

That evening I came into find Grace crying on the couch, shaking in fear. She knew my anger potential, but she should have known I would never physically hurt her in anyway. I sat next to her and held her as she cried.

"I'm sorry, honey. But nothing happened."

"Grace, don't say things that will get you into more trouble. I've noticed how you've been dressing for the last few weeks, and I saw what you were wearing to work today. Please don't insult me with anymore lies. You knew how I felt about going to lunch with this guy, and you did it anyway. You didn't answer my text today, and when I saw you there together sitting side by side in that booth, well I saw my entire marriage about to end."

She was crying even harder now. Tears and more apologies continued as I held her and tried to console her.

"Do you want to be with him, Grace?

"No Johnny, I just want to be with you?"

"Then why? Tell me why you dressed for him, sat next to him, and didn't tell me you were doing something against my wishes?"

"I don't' know. I just wanted to impress him."

"So, you do want him. I understand, he is much more handsome and manly than I am. I can see where a woman would find that attractive and want his attention. I'm sorry I'm not enough for you Grace. You might need to tell Archer I'm sorry for my actions today, and I'll pay for any of his medical bills.

Since you want to be with him, I assume you've made plans already. Please tell me how you want this to work, and I'll do whatever you want. I love you so much, and I only want you to be happy. I'm just so sorry I wasn't enough for you. I'm packing a bag and will spend a few nights away to figure things out. I'll be home Wednesday night and we can talk then, don't bother trying to reach me until I return," I said giving her a kiss on one of her tears.

My heart was breaking, and I was acting on emotion and adrenalin as I packed my suitcase. Hearing Grace balling on the couch, and begging me to say was killing me, but I knew I couldn't stay there that night. I needed time to think.

Grace cried herself to sleep that night, ashamed of herself for giving into Archers compliments and advances. His good looks, and his smile, convinced her that a simple lunch would not be harmful. But why did she want to dress up for him? Why did she sit next to him in the booth? She knew it felt like a date, and she knew it was wrong, and now she feared that her small indiscretion may have ended her marriage. She understood Johnny's jealousy and the sensitively of his size and realized that a man like Archer represented his bully, all the guys that teased him about his size, and thought they were better than him, and I let his bully take me out. Oh my god, what have I done?

The next day at work Grace expected to see Archer as usual, but he never came around. She was going to apologize and tell him she was happily married, and off the market. But Archer never left his office that day. Archer did some research on Johnny and the company background and realized that he was truly lucky to still be alive. He avoided contact with Grace for the rest of the week, but Grace did see him and noticed his hand was bandaged and wondered if that was a result of Johnny's conversation with him.

She was a wreck. Johnny was back home but not talking to her and sleeping in one of the other bedrooms. He still needed time to understand Grace and how this was going to play out.

Johnny lay in bed thinking about things and found himself conflicted. That night when he brought up Archer in bed, was the best sex he had ever had with his wife. He wondered if there was a way, he could elevate her sex drive and do it verbally, without bringing anyone into the relationship. He wanted that passion again.

In a way he felt as if his sexual talk about Archer that night created this problem, he wondered that he may have pushed her to want to be with Archer. Was this his fault? He knew the excitement for him that night was amazing. He knew it must have been the same for Grace, and if she thought it was because of the sex talk about Archer, then all of this was mostly his fault. He moaned in pain when he realized that he even made her call out his name, as he made love to her. In effect, he drove her to him mental y. He knew he had to fix this.

He left Grace a text and told her to be ready for a night out and dinner at 7 pm. She was so happy to hear anything from him and cried at her desk. She rushed home early and spent hours making herself look perfect for her husband. She took her sexiest dress, his favorite short dress, low cut number, that put her perky breast on display, along with her best high heels.

Even though she didn't like wearing pantyhose, she wore them for Johnny, who seemed to love them on her. In fact, whenever she wore them, it made him act differently, more loving than normal. She wanted to give him what he wanted tonight and get him back anyway she could. She even did something Johnny had asked her to do a hundred times, which she refused. She carefully shaved her pussy for Johnny, and she hoped the effort would help make things better.

She meticulously put on her makeup, false eyelashes, dramatic evening makeup, along with the new Red Glossy lipstick she bought on the way home. Her hair looked perfect as the curls from her blond hair fell to her teasing breast. She was happy at the results and waited for her husband to come home. It was close to 6 when the doorbell rang.

Johnny had arranged for a limo to drive her to the restaurant and when she got in, she almost cried when she saw the dozen red roses, he had arranged for her that afternoon.

The driver spoke, "Mr. Marconi asked me to deliver you to him at the restaurant and I want to assure that you are in good hands. He handed her a glass of champagne and told her to relax, and that they would be there in twenty minutes.

Grace enjoyed the champagne and the beautiful roses and felt like a princess. She had a feeling that everything was going to be back to normal and was anxious to be with Johnny again. He was her world, and she loved him dearly. She told herself that she would never be influenced by another man again and would beg Johnny to forgive her.

Johnny saw there when the limo arrived, and his mouth dropped when he saw his sexy wife get out of the limo.

"Oh my god, you're beautiful. I mean, you're the sexiest woman I've ever seen," he said giving her a warm kiss hello.

Her heart fluttered and she felt so happy and hugged him tightly for several minutes as they kissed.

"Come on, we have time for that later. Let's get to our table."

Heads turned when Grace walked in, and Johnny appreciated her beauty and the looks from the men that wanted to be him at that moment. He loved how he felt with Grace, and also knew that nobody else would ever have her.

Over dinner Johnny continued to tell Grace how beautiful she was, and how happy she was to have her for his wife. After the first bottle of wine, they ordered dinner and continued to talk.

Johnny held Grace and said, "Honey, I'm so sorry for what happened this week. I take the blame since I was the one that brought him into our bed. I should have never done that, and I know I pushed you into his arms."

"Johnny, I love you so much and thank you, but I was never in his arms. I would never have gone with him, it was just fun for the moment, good for my ego but nothing more. He is nothing compared to you, baby. I do have some interesting news though; it appears he asked for a transfer out of the office and is moving to the North Carolina office next week. I wonder if it had anything to do with your conversation," she said giggling.

They both laughed, and Johnny smiled to himself happy the idiot had left. He was sure that he did some research on Johnny Marconi and decided a change of scenery was a good idea. Maybe next time the jerk will be more careful on who he preys upon. He's lucky I didn't crush his trachea that day. I still can't believe what he said to me at the restaurant, "I'm going to fuck your wife," he thought to himself.

Things were great, they made up and had a great dinner. The host arranged for a private area overlooking the lake for them after dinner drink. The conversation got interesting as they kissed and played with each other under the moon lite night.

"Grace, I have to be honest. The sex we had before your lunch date was amazing and I would like to somehow get things up to level again. I want to try new things and would like you to want that as well. Whatever it takes, we can try it and enjoy each other's fantasy's.

For example, watching you get so excited about thinking of another guy gave me the best orgasm I've ever had. Now I'm not saying that I want that but talking dirty in bed can be fun and exciting. As long as we keep it in the bedroom, and don't act on things, we will enjoy the best sex of our lives," I said, rubbing her pantyhose covered legs. I knew she wore the pantyhose for me, and I loved it. She hates wearing them for some reason, but to me they're amazing. I wish I could tell her why, but I know she would never understand.

"Oh my god, that night was amazing, and you were wonderful. The way you licked me down there was crazy. I never liked it before, but I think I changed my mind. Would you do that again for me, honey."

I felt my dick get hard and laughed, "Oh god Yes! I can't wait to taste you again. Tonight baby, tonight."

"I can feel myself getting wet down there. You're such a great lover baby."

I knew she was saying it for me, but I loved it and wanted more.

"I want to try some more of that dirty talk tonight. Are you up for that?"

"Yes, if we can do it again yes but I won't do it with him."

"And I won't let you baby. Let's play a game I thought up, and let's see where it goes. I want you to look around the bar at all the men here and pick out the one that you find the most attractive."

"Honey I can't do that. I promised I would never look at another man, let alone this."

"For me baby, I'm giving you permission. I want to use it tonight when I fuck you, trust me honey. I won't get jealous because I know it's a game, and I want to recreate the sex we had. Come on, which guy would you do?"

She gave me a sly smile and said, "OK, but don't you dare give me any shit if you get jealous again."

"Don't worry, I won't baby. You're with me and nothing will happen. Now look and pick someone."

Grace was feeling really good from all the drinks and went along with his request. She looked around the bar and checked out each guy as she sipped on her wine as if she was selecting a painting at an art gallery.

"OK I got one. The man in the dark suit, red tie, with the sexy blonde near the exit," she said looking in his direction.

"Ah yes, the model type. Alright, I want you to memorize his face as I go to the men's room. I'll be right back, sweetheart," he said kissing her deeply and rubbing her leg before he left. She was really wet right and just wanted to get home and in bed with Johnny.

On the way back from the men's room Johnny accidentally bumped into the guy Grace had picked out at the bar. Johnny tried to act like he was getting a drink and bumped into the guy enough for him to spill some of his drink.

Johnny was fast to act apologize and shake his hand. He called the bar tender over and told him to put his bill on his tab. After that the man became amicable and thankful.

"Before we leave, would you like to join my wife and I for a drink," he said pointing over at our perfect seating location and my wife.

The sexy blonde girlfriend answered for him and said, "Yes, that would be amazing."

I saw Grace's face when she watched the man walking with me to our table. I can only wonder what she was thinking. My plan was for her to meet him, get his name, and then leave. Take her back home and rock her world.

"Grace, this is Jennifer and Mark. I accidently spilled his drink and invited them over for one drink before we left."

The waitress took our drink order and we all sat there chatting about the bar, the weather, and the girls talked about their outfits and how Jennifer loved Grace's heels. Mark and I laughed and finished our drinks.

"Well, thank you for joining us. I'll get the tab and tell the hostess that you will be staying at our table. Enjoy the evening and again, I am sorry about spilling your drink."

On the way to the limo Grace punched me in the area, "What the hell was that all about?"

"Well, when I get you in bed tonight, we needed to know who we were talking about," he said as he rubbed her ass over her nylons. He loved how that felt and made him very hard. In the limo, they made out and he sucked on her nipples, which is something she would never have done before. He had her stroking his cock as they made their way home. He was very excited and could hardly wait to take off her dress and make passionate love to his sexy wife.

He didn't waste any time because as soon as they were out of the limo, he took her hand and led her up to their bedroom. He ripped off his shirt and then took off her dress. She now stood before him in just her bra and pantyhose. She decided not to wear any panties under her pantyhose tonight, and when he saw her shaved pussy under her nylons, he had a big smile on his face.

"Did you shave that for me tonight? "

"Yes baby, I know you've wanted me to do this and know I wanted to show you that I do whatever you ask. My pussy belongs to you baby, and if you want it shaved, that's what you'll get, she said as she stood in front of her very excited husband.

He came over to her and started rubbing her smooth pussy through the pantyhose and felt his cock turn to steel. He took off her bra and had her sit on the bed as he played with her breast, pinched her nipples, and sucked on them for a long time. She moaned and grew more excited as he continued, and she did not resist.

"Baby, you are so sexy, and I want to rock your world tonight. He removed her pantyhose and had her lie back on the bed. She watched him remove his pants and crawl between her legs and gasped when he placed his tongue on her wet pussy. Her first orgasm didn't take long, and she no realized how much she likes having her pussy licked. She made a mental note to make sure she tells him how much she likes it.

Johnny was out of control as he tasted her soaking wet pussy. She was dripping and he licked up every drop as he reached up and pinched her nipples and teased her to another mind-blowing organism.

"How was that baby," he said after he moved up on top of her.

"Baby, you're amazing and I love how you kiss my pussy. You really like it, don't you?"

"No baby, I love it, and now that it's shaved and so smooth, I'll be kissing it as often as possible."

She just smiled as his hard cock was now pressing on her and she anxiously waited for him to enter her pussy. He held his cock and rubbed it up and down her pussy, getting her all worked up.

"Come on baby, fuck me," she moaned. Something that she would never have done before their last sexual encounter. It's as if her sexuality had been awakened by the events set in motion by Johnny, and it was going to continue.

"I'll fuck you baby but before I do I want you to tell me why you picked Mark out of the crowd. I mean what was it that you liked about him baby?"

She hesitated not sure if she should speak but after some encouragement from her husband and still a little drunk, she giggled and said, "Well he was cute."

"Close your eyes and think about him baby," he said as he continued to rub his hard cock on her pussy and tease her clit. He saw her eyes closed and then a sexy smile. And then pushed the tip of his cock inside her tight pussy.

She let out a yell when his very hard cock penetrated her waiting pussy.

"Oh baby, you feel so good. Are you thinking about Mark baby?"

"Yes baby."

"What is he doing?"

She started rubbing her tits and said, "He's kissing me and rubbing my tits baby."

"Do you like it?"

"Oh god, yes."

He was now inside her and started to fuck her, and then slowly withdraw, making her crazy. He picked up the speed again and told her, "Keep your eyes closed and listen to me baby. I'm going to take my cock out and let Mark slide into you. Get ready baby," he said taking his cock out of her for a few seconds.