Love, Sex, Revenge Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put his cock back at the opening of her pussy and said, "Feel him baby, that's his cock," he said as he started entering her again.

"Oh My God! Mark, fuck me please. Come inside me baby," she screamed out as Johnny started picking up the speed. She was in a different world, and with her eyes closed just imagined that the guy they met at the bar was fucking her in front of her husband. She moaned and bucked as Johnny grew close to coming as well.

"Grace, you look so sexy with his cock in your pussy. Are you going to come on his cock for me baby?"

When I said that her eyes just rolled to the back of her head, and she let out a scream so loud, I was sure anyone outside the house would have heard it. She kept coming and coming screaming and shaking as I unloaded all of my pent-up cum from the entire week inside her pussy.

We collapsed on top of her, and she held me tight as we both came down from our amazing orgasms. With tears in her eyes, she looked up at me and said, "I love you so much Johnny, thank you for this."

I felt her love and held her close, knowing I would never let her go. See belonged to me and I would anything for this amazing woman. Our sex life had just entered a new stage, and we both would experience many new things going forward.

She came back from the bathroom in a sexy night gown with a warm washcloth and cleaned him up as he lay there in the bed. She put the washcloth away and picked up her dress and pantyhose, but before placing them on the chair she held up the pantyhose, looked at me and asked, "Are you ever going to tell me why you get so turned on by my pantyhose? You said we have full transparency and if we're going to experiment sexually don't you think I should know what goes on in your head? I shaved my pussy and wore pantyhose just for you, come on baby. What's turns you on so much when I wear pantyhose," she said bringing them with her as she got back into bed.

to be continued... If you enjoyed the story please leave lots of stars 😊