Love, Sex, Revenge Pt. 01

Story Info
Loving couple gets close to an affair but caught in the act.
8.1k words
4.23
53.9k
51

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindyTV
CindyTV
1,942 Followers

By Cindy Johnson

Edited by BigJim48

This is a 3 part story that starts with Chapter 1 love, expands to sex play in Chapter 2, and pain and revenge in Chapter 3. Thanks for the positive comments on my last stories. I even enjoyed the comments from the haters, extremely enjoyable.

Chapter 1 -- Love

Buckle up, this is going to be a roller coaster ride. I need to give you some background to better understand where things are today. I was the youngest boy of 7 sisters, a domineering mother, and a powerful dad. The reason I had 7 sisters is because dad wanted a boy and would have continued to have children until he had a son.

Dad was the owner of a large construction company that was known to be connected to organized crime. He was a very large and powerful man and put fear into everyone he met. Having a son was the most important thing in his world. He had plans for me to eventually replace him in the business and mold me after himself.

Growing up, it turned out that I had more of my mom's traits than my dad's. Growing up with 8 females in the house resulted in me playing games with my sisters, which ended up being girls' games, dolls, and house, etc. Mom didn't mind or see any issues with letting me grow up with his sisters.

Whenever dad saw me playing with my sisters or doing anything girly, he went crazy. Several times he would scream at my mother, break things, and scare the shit out of everyone in the home. From then on, mother was careful to make sure dad wasn't around when I played with the girls, which I loved doing.

Another thing that drove him crazy is that I took after my mom in the looks and size. I did not grow up to be a big man like he was, in fact I ended up only being 5 foot 9 inches and 145 pounds when I was 16 years old. The more I disappointed my father the more he tried to make a man out of me and started bringing me to work, where he had his men toughen me up. Over the next 3 years I had to learn how to man up, fight, and defend myself or I would have ended up beaten to death by his men. He had given his people the word to toughen me up, and reform me into the tough guy needed to take over the business sometime in the future.

It worked. After dozens of beatings and things I won't get into here, I learned how to defend myself, how to take down men twice my size, how to cripple a man with a punch, how to use all types of weapons, and how to take a beating while defending myself.

Yes, I became the tough guy he always wanted. What made it more interesting is my small frame body and slight looks did not make me look like a threat, however, I became an angry, killing machine, which conflicted with my deeper inner feelings.

I was screwed up. After spending the first part of my life with all things feminine, a mother that encouraged my tender side, and seven sisters that loved all things girly, to become this angry, tough, man, played with my mind. I was always angry and looking for someone to hurt. Any reason somebody crossed me, that person would find themselves int he hospital. This made dad proud and was always there to take care of the legal issues, and get all charges dropped by either talking to the district attorney or paying off the victim. This encouragement from my dad only made me more dangerous and angrier.

I graduated college in 3 years and also met the love of my life, Grace. A sweet, girl that I met during my senior year. Grace was not like the other college girls which is what attracted me the most. She was kind, quiet, beautiful, and feminine. Her innocence and beauty made every guy constantly hit on her. Big guys, jocks, all the things I wasn't. In order to best to define me, I came across as a quiet, slight guy that bordered on the feminine. During that time, several guys made that same assumption at the local bars and learned that even though you were twice my size, that didn't mean you should fuck with me, even though you can.

After time, my reputation became well known, and unless you wanted to end up with a broken kneecap, or a week in the hospital, you didn't mess with me. I was a gentle quiet person until I was pushed into rage, at which time I would quickly end any confrontation before my opponent knew what happened to them. Most of these incidents lasted less than thirty seconds, and unknown to anyone else in the bar.

One night I was out with Grace enjoying a nice night when two jocks came between us and started chatting her up as I sat there. I tried to relax and give them time to understand she was with me. That's the night when Grace knew I was her man.

My jealousy and rage started to spike when I said, "Guys, she's with me. Please leave her alone," I said in a non-threatening voice.

They turned to me, and one guy put his finger in my face and said, "Relax pussy, we're talking to a girl that is out of your league. We'll leave when we're done with the slut."

That's when it happens. I get a click in my brain, darkness, and action quickly follows. Before anybody knew what happened, the big guy that was putting his finger in my face was on the floor with a broken wrist and dislocated jaw screaming in pain. The other guy that called my date a slut, lost his kneecap and would need time to get his vision back after implementing a swift move that I picked up during my training. Both men were laying on the floor in pain next to our table, as Grace looked at me in shock.

I put $20 on the table, took her hand and we went back to her apartment. Let's just say that after I protected her, she was extremely grateful. After that night we were inseparable and eventually married. She fell in love with the small gentle man with the hidden giant that lived inside.

Fast Forward 5 years:

Grace is a marketing manager at Ulta Cosmetics, and I have been working side by side with my dad at Marconi Construction, where he is CEO and President. We both worked hard and enjoyed a lucrative income, and a pleasant life. Yes, my work was stressful, and I spent my days in my Alpha Tough Guy persona which impressed my dad and gave me the respect of the workers and the executive team. My reputation for being a no-nonsense guy that didn't take shit from anyone was well known. Being the son of 'Crazy Alfonso' didn't hurt either. I became one of the made men, in the company and enjoyed the respect I felt I deserved.

In contrast, when I got home, I looked forward to a more relaxed atmosphere and I lived a much more docile lifestyle. Somehow, I was able to leave the Alpha Male at the office and resort to my inner self when I got home.

Even though Grace knew how I acted at work and my trigger temper, she was the dominant person at home. I gave her full control and enjoyed being more submissive and relaxed, which allowed me to keep my sanity and handle my day job. Our life was the typical suburban lifestyle, where I had chores and to-do list, which I enjoyed. It was a good balance and Grace seemed to be happy with our marriage.

Grace had a fun job and loved going to work even though we didn't need the extra money. I told her several times that she didn't have to work but she had no desire to be a stay at home housewife.

Our sex life had always been good, and we both seemed satisfied; however, it was not anything you can describe as earth shattering. Being a mid-western, church going girl, blow jobs and anything other than missionary position was not acceptable. I loved her in spite of our conservative sex. Several times I tried to expand her horizons with no luck. I was able to lick her pussy a few times, when I got her a little drunk, but her guilt afterwards was difficult to deal with.

She was aware of my jealous streak, and she also knew about my temper and understood I demanded full transparency and honesty in our marriage. I needed to know if anyone bothered her at work or out in public. Knowing that if I found out from someone other than Grace, there would be hell to pay, which promoted this conversation over a recent dinner at one of our favorite restaurants.

"Honey, I know how you get but you have to promise that you won't get mad if I tell you something."

"I'll try, but I can't promise."

"No. If you trust me, you'll promise."

"OK. What?"

"Well, there's a new executive at work that has been flirting with me and I know you want to know about stuff like that."

I felt my heart start to pound hard and felt a knot in my stomach as I tried to keep a relaxed look on my face.

"Really, how long has this been going on?"

"Well, he's only been on board for the last month, but I noticed things a few weeks ago. But yesterday he was a little more forward."

"Do tell."

Embarrassed and a little afraid to say it she looked down and said, "He told me I was the prettiest girl in the office and would love to take me to lunch sometime."

I felt my blood boil and said, "Of course he knew you were married, right?"

"Of course, baby. I said thank you for the compliment but I'm a happily married woman and lunch would not be appropriate."

"Good girl. How did he respond?"

"Well, he said It's true, you're stunning and I would still like to take you to lunch. We can make it all about business, but I'd like to get to know you better. I'm not sure if he meant to get to know me for business or personal but I told him we can talk here at work."

"OK, thanks for telling me all this. I love your honesty and I love you so much. Keep me updated on this guy. What's his name?

"Archer."

"Interesting name. Tell me about him."

"Let's see. He has a master's degree in business and Marketing from Harvard and is on the face track within the company. He's very young and friendly and every girl in the office has a crush on him."

"So, he's good looking?"

Without thinking about her answer, she answered with a dreamy smile and said, "Oh yes, he's gorgeous."

She realized it the moment she said it that I became upset and wanted to take back her answer. She saw my look and nervously explained.

"I mean, the girls all think is attractive. I don't think so."

"Grace, it's ok if you think he's good-looking. I'm sure he is but we both know you're married and it's ok to look and find him attractive," I said, trying to sound mature.

"OK, thank you baby. You know I only love you and you have nothing to worry about."

"Well, just keep me updated and I'm sure things will be fine. So, tell me about him, what does look like," I said wanting to know more.

"He's a big man, like your dad. Lots of muscles and strong jaw line, blonde hair and blue eyes with a sexy smile," she said knowing what I wanted to hear.

Johnny found it interesting how she acted and wondered if she found other men attractive or had some fantasies she wasn't sharing. He ordered another bottle of wine and got her a little drunk and took her home to bed. He wanted to see if he could find out more from her in this state.

After dinner and back at home:

I pushed her on the bed, removed her skirt and panties and quickly dove into her pussy and started licking her before she could protest. After a moment she spread her legs and accepted my advances.

She was much more animated tonight and started moaning as I licked her clit and surrounding area. I teased her and brought her close, several times until she begged me to let her come. I then took off my pants and climbed on top of her, kissing her breast and biting her nipples, which is something I she never let me do before. She was acting much different, and I continued to ravage her and take advantage of the situation.

I put my cock at the opening of her pussy and started entering her slowly, teasing her as she now begged me to fuck her. "Put it in me baby, fuck me. Please."

"Ok Baby, you're very hot tonight. So, you want my cock."

Yes

"Tell me baby, what are you thinking about right now."

She smiled and didn't' say anything.

"You little slut. Are you thinking of Archer and his big cock?" I said trying to trick her into telling me if that is what was turning her on. I wanted to see if she was thinking of him and if I had anything to worry about.

She wouldn't say anything but kept that stupid smile on her face. I then pushed my cock balls deep into her cunt as she moaned and grabbed me tightly around the neck. I started pumping her hard and then pulled out when she was getting close again.

"I love how sexy you are baby. Tell me baby, what's making you so hot tonight," I said as I again teased her pussy with my cock.

"Put it in baby, I want to come. Please."

I slid it in just a little and kissed we kissed madly and started fucking her again.

"Tell me baby. What are you thinking about? It really is exciting baby. Are you thinking about Archer? It's OK, you can tell me baby. I want you to come for me baby. Tell me!", I whispered in her ear.

She kissed my neck and turned to my ear and said, "Yes baby, I'm thinking about him," she said having one of the loudest, and amazing orgasms she has ever had with me. I was angry, jealous, and excited all at the same time and a second later I shot my load into her wonderful pussy. I came with a yell and an intensity I've never experienced before. We laid there for a long time until we were both able to come down from the best sex we have ever had. Grace's always falls asleep after drinking too much and that's exactly what happened after we laid there in a warm embrace.

Yes, I got her to think about him, but would she have if I didn't make her? Why was I so excited about her yelling his name when she came? I did not understand those feelings and was more upset about getting excited then I was about her calling out his name. That troubled me for several days as I tried to wrap my head around the everything.

The next day I had early meetings and went into the office before dawn, letting Grace sleep off the crazy night we just experienced. I left for work thinking about what we did and said and tried to rationalize things. I wasn't upset that Grace found some other attractive, hell next to me this guy was probably a hunk, and I would be lying if I didn't say I looked at other woman and found them attractive. I can't be mad at that but, that talk about her thinking of him while I was eating her pussy and fucking her, was that really what she was thinking, or did I put those thoughts into her head? I knew that this was going to bother me for a while.

Nothing else was mentioned and we returned to our normal daily lives and conservative sex. Don't get me wrong, I loved making love to my wife, but it paled in comparison to that night. Hearing her scream during her orgasm and letting me lick her to another orgasm was something we never had before, and to be honest I would love to that level of raw sex with her, again.

Over the next few weeks, I noticed Grace spending more time getting ready for work and wearing some new, more revealing outfits. I told myself I was just being paranoid but the thought of her dressing up for Archer, was on my mind. Being a man of action, I had one of my workers swing by her work every day at lunch time on a hunch. I had the feeling that Grace might be going to lunch with him, and I needed to know.

I never pressed Grace for information and didn't mention Archer, because our relationship was based on full transparency and honesty. If she was seeing him and not telling me, then we would have an issue, but I was certain that she wouldn't let me down.

I was relieved when Rocco came back every day with no news and told him that's what I expected.

"Thanks Rocco, I'm happy I was right about this. Just follow up tomorrow for the last time and we should be good."

The next morning, I watched Grace wear one of her sexiest outfits. I noticed that she also wore her highest heels, which was something she only did when we went out. My spidey senses were tingling and I called Rocco.

"Rocco, keep a close eye out today. I have an odd feeling and I want you to call me immediately if you see her leaving at lunch with another man."

"You got it Boss. Do you want me to do anything if that happens."?

"If that happens take a photo and text it to me immediately."

The morning went by quickly and when my secretary came in to tell me she was going to lunch, I realized it was already noon. Suddenly I had a feeling and sat there hoping I would not hear from Rocco.

It didn't take long for a text message to come in and when I opened it, I felt my heart breaking. It was a picture of my Grace walking next to a guy I can only assume was Archer from her description. Had he finally worn her down, was she willingly keeping this from me?

I texted Rocco and told him to follow them and tell me where they go and that I would there a few minutes later. I ran out to my car and drove over to her office thinking if they went to lunch it would be nearby.

A photo of Christie's Cafe came over my phone along with an address and was only a few blocks away from her office. I would there in fifteen minutes and told Rocco to meet me in front of the restaurant and that we be dining together.

On the way over I texted Grace and told her I loved her and asked how her day was going. I do this often and wanted to see how she replied. She didn't reply as I arrived at the restaurant. I parked and met Rocco in front of the restaurant.

"Thanks for this, Rocco. Today is between us, nobody hears anything about this. Understand?"

"Yes Boss." Rocco and the boys knew better than to cross me and was completely loyal to me and the family.

"Where are they?"

He took me over to an area in the window, where I could see them sitting together in a booth, alone in the back of the cafe. I felt my blood boil and my head starting to pound. This was going to be interesting.

Rocco and I casually walked into the restaurant and asked for a table as I tried not to look in their direction. The waitress asked us to wait a moment and she would seat us. Rocco and I pretended to be in a discussion about business and I did not glance around the cafe. Out of my peripheral vision I saw movement at that area of the restaurant and turned to see Grace starting to get out of the booth.

She saw me look her way and I stood there with a shocked look on my face as I saw her panic.

"Grace? Is that you?" I said walking swiftly to her. I gave a smile and a warm kiss and tried to act normal.

"Rocco and I had business nearby and we decided to stop her for a lunch. What are you doing here?" I asked nicely.

"Um, I'm just having lunch with one of the people from work," she said trying to move to the other side of the booth.

"No Grace, you were sitting next to the gentleman. Please sit down. Do you mind if Rocco and I join you for lunch or is this a business meeting."?

She nervously slid next to Archer as I had Rocco slide into the booth before I sat down, giving me access to get up if needed.

"Grace, this is Rocco. Rocco, this is my beautiful wife. Grace, will you introduce us to your lunch date?" I said with a smirk.

"Um, this is Archer one of the VPs from our company. Archer this is Rocco and my husband Johnny."

He gave a look over and I saw a cocky smile on his face. I knew the look, it was the - 'This little wimpy guy is your husband?' look. This was the look I've received my entire life because of my small stature. These guys always miscalculated my heart and toughness. After he sized me up, all of his concern was gone as I saw him relax. I immediately knew this guy and everything about him. Big, good looking, confident, and in charge who looked down on anyone not at their level. I learned years ago to channel my anger and use it to my advantage.

After the exchange we ordered some drinks and I asked, "Do you take my wife out to lunch often, Archer?"

"Nope, this is the first time I convinced her to come out with me."

I saw a tear in Grace's eye and gave her a knowing look. She realized I knew why she dressed up that day and that she did not let me know about their lunch date, after promising me she would. She knew I was hurt and angry.

CindyTV
CindyTV
1,942 Followers