Love Shack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's it saying?"

"Suck me Kathleen, suck me." We laughed, "Let me have those sweats." She pulled them from under my head and knelt on them next to the couch. "I think your pubes are redder than mine!" I looked at her and she was just staring at my penis. "I can tell you that I am definitely not a lesbian. The sight of your cock is so hot!" She traced her finger around the head then around my circumcision scar. "You are so soft." She very delicately kissed the head of my cock, and then gently licked around the crown. I groaned.

She said, "I could use some coaching on this as well."

"You're doing great."

Kathleen licked the length of my shaft and found a bare spot under my balls. She licked me there, and then took each ball into her mouth. I groaned my approval. Her tongue ran the length of my shaft, stopping to focus on all the soft spots she could find. Kathleen ran her tongue around my glans.

I whispered, "Oh ... perfect ..."

She worked her way up and down my shaft a couple of times. Finally, she took the head into her mouth and then began sucking in earnest. I moaned my approval with every move. She started moving her hands on my shaft.

She said, "I need something slick on you."

I felt her lubricated hands pumping my shaft, "What did you use?"

"Muff juice."

The thought of her juices on my cock drove me to the edge, as well as her mouth and hands stimulating every square inch of my cock.

I said, "Here it comes!"

"Cum in my mouth!" Kathleen sucked even harder, stroking me with her hands.

I placed my hands on her head and thrust my hips upward, my cum exploding into her mouth. She started moaning her approval, milking my shaft for every drop by sucking, licking, and then more sucking.

She came off my cock. "Want to taste your cum in my mouth?"

Charlize had told me that it was only fair if she tasted my cum that I should taste it as well, "Bring your pretty lips up here."

Kathleen kissed me with an open mouth, her tongue probing into my mouth. I could taste the saltiness of my cum.

I said, "You are quite good at that."

"What do you mean 'quite'?"

"I think you can get better with more practice."

"And with more coaching."

_ _ _ _ _

Saturday was a pretty busy day at the lake, but as the sun moved lower in the sky the crowd dissipated. As we approached closing time we only had a single family enjoying the beach. Rather than sit on the lifeguard stands, Becky and I sat on a park bench that was close to where the kids were playing in the water. It was a little chilly and we had both put on t-shirts.

She said, "So, got any plans for tonight?"

"No. None. Want to do something?"

"How about going for some pizza and beer down at the pizzeria?"

"Sounds good. But I don't have anything to change into."

"Just wear what you have. Trunks, sandals, and a t-shirt will be fine."

"Do you have something to wear?"

"Same as you. Except wearing this swimsuit lets everyone see the outline of my muff. Do you like the way this suit fits?"

"Becky, I love that suit on you. I love seeing your muff and your nipples. You are breathtakingly beautiful, with or without a suit on."

"How do you know what I look like without a suit?"

"Well, that's not what I meant."

She gave me a wink, "But that's what I want it to mean."

"One issue, I don't have my car."

"No issue, I have mine. You can ride with me. Maybe after we eat, we could drive up to that spot beyond the cemetery. I have a big blanket we could snuggle on."

"That sounds like a wonderful plan." I checked my watch, closing time. "Time to wrap up."

Becky said, "I'll let them know."

She walked over and told the family we were closing. We collected our equipment and headed to the shack. We stowed the gear and were about to lock up when Jerry drove up with Kathleen and Julianne. All three were wedged into the front seat of his car.

Jerry jumped out of the car, "Pizza and beer, baby!"

Becky said, "You must have read our minds. We were just going to go to the pizzeria."

Jerry sang, "No need to fear, Underdog is here!"

I joked, "You are a ham."

Julianne carried two six packs, "Hey Underdog, get the other six-pack."

Kathleen brought in two pizzas and set them on our small kitchen counter. Jerry carried a boom box and handed Julianne the six pack to put in the fridge. He plugged the music machine in and pressed play on the cassette.

I asked, "What are we listening to?"

"New stuff from Prince."

Kathleen responded, "I love Prince. I have always thought that he was singing 'Little Red Corvette' to me."

I sang, "I'm gonna try to tame your little red love machine."

Kathleen hooted.

I cried, "That's you! Now I will always think of you when I hear that song."

Jerry took something out of a paper sack, "I got us a giant air mattress. We don't have enough room to sit and no place for other stuff. Know what I mean?"

He started blowing it up. The sounds of Purple Rain filled the air as Kathleen distributed the pizza and Julianne handed each of us a bottle of beer. Jerry was getting winded blowing up the air mattress.

Becky said, "Jerry, that's good practice for when you have to give a blow job."

"Oh fuck you. How do you know?"

"I'm a blow job expert. Let me take over you wimp."

I observed, "Just to be clear, in my experience a blow job doesn't actually involve any actual blowing."

Julianne cracked, "Yes, but 'suck job' doesn't have the same ring to it!"

In the meantime I sat down on the couch with Kathleen and Julianne on either side. It was very nice having two bare female legs touching either side of me.

Jerry grabbed a slice and a bottle and sat in the other chair. He said, "That not fair, you get to sit next to two beautiful girls and I sit here by myself?"

Julianne smirked, "Pat's just cuter than you are." She kissed my cheek.

Kathleen got up and brought us more pizza, dancing all the way.

Becky finished with the air mattress and pulled it over between the couch and the chairs. Five teenaged mouths eating pizza do not talk a lot. In no time we had two empty boxes.

Becky said, "So now what's the plan?"

Jerry exclaimed, "We drink and get fucked up."

Julianne said, "I have a better idea." She wore an impish smile.

I asked, "Which is?"

"Spin the bottle."

Jerry leered, "I could get into sucking some face."

Kathleen asked, "Jerry are you always so rude and crude?"

"Always!"

Julianne shook her head and said, "Not just sucking face. We need to play with the rules that we use at college."

Becky said, "Do tell."

Julianne continued, "Well, let's say I'm the spinner and the bottle lands on Pat. I get to tell Pat to do something."

Kathleen's eyebrows raised, "Something?"

Julianne smiled, "Well, something and anything. Not just kissing."

Jerry exclaimed, "So ANYTHING?"

"Yes. Anything. In fact there are no limits."

Kathleen said, "What if we don't want to do it?"

"Then you're out of the game and you have to leave the shack. We aren't going to force anyone into anything they don't want to do."

Jerry said, "Well, I need another beer for this. Anyone else?"

Becky raised her hand, "I'll have one."

Jerry said, "Pat? Kathleen?"

I said, "I want to be stone-cold sober for this. I want to remember all of it."

Kathleen concurred, "Good idea. I'll pass, Jerry."

Becky waved her hand, "Why don't you all come down on this mattress. It's big enough for all of us."

We moved onto the mattress. I ripped off the top of a pizza box and placed in the center of the mattress before sitting.

Julianne said, "Since it was my idea, I'll spin to see who goes first."

She spun and the bottle pointed at Becky: our first contestant. Becky spun and it pointed at me.

"Pat, I want you to suck face with Julianne."

I said, "Cool. Is there a time limit, or do I get to do this all night?"

Julianne said, "One minute for each event."

I straightened my legs, "This might be better if we stood."

Julianne swung herself onto my lap, her legs straddling me, "I think this will work better."

She pressed her body against me, her crotch against my cock and her ample breasts against my chest. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her open mouth against mine. I grabbed her ass and responded with my tongue. Julianne was an excellent kisser. She probed my mouth and wrestled my tongue, sending shivers down my spine and extra blood to my cock. I placed a hand on her back, pressing her breasts against me. I was thinking I needed to see them soon. My penis was soon rock hard.

Becky called time, and then said, "Pat, your turn."

Julianne ground her pussy into my cock, then reached down and grabbed the shaft through my trunks, "I'm liking this!"

I spun and it landed on Kathleen. "Can we ask for clothing to be removed?"

Julianne said, "That fits into the anything category."

"Kathleen, I think you need to remove everything covering your breasts."

Kathleen pulled her shirt over her head revealing her milky white skin and a thin bra. Her nipples stood out on the fabric. She reached back, unhooked her bra, and bared her breasts; her pink nipples stiffening in the cool air. She smiled impishly, "Payback is a bitch!"

Jerry said, "Damn! Kathleen, you are one fine looking woman!"

Kathleen spun and it landed on Jerry, "Let's see if you're a fine looking man. Jerry needs to lose everything covering his dick."

Jerry stood. "I have to warn you that I'm sporting a woody."

I observed, "If you didn't, I'd say you were gay."

Julianne said, "Pat's already got a nice hard-on."

He stood, kicked off his shoes, and dropped his shorts. His cock sprang up into his shirt, "Not gay!"

Julianne opined, "I think the task was to remove everything covering your dick. Shirt off too."

He pulled off his shirt. He had a pretty decent-sized cock.

Becky said, "Very nice, Jerry."

He twisted his hips from side to side, whipping his cock against his hips. He sat down, his erection standing straight up. "My turn." The bottle pointed to Becky. "I want to see some pussy. Becky how about losing all of that?" he said waving his hand and indicating her swimsuit.

Becky stood and peeled off her t-shirt, her nipples standing out on her swimsuit. She turned around and shook her ass at us. Jerry and I hooted. The shoulder straps came down and she lowered the suit to her waist. I had a great view of her breast in profile. Then with one move she hooked her thumbs into her suit and dropped them to the ground, touching her toes. She spread her legs so that her ass and pussy were in clear sight. What an amazing view! I heard Jerry groan. I looked over and he had his hand on his shaft.

Becky turned around and pointed at Jerry, "No touching your shit without instruction!"

Jerry looked sheepish and removed his hand.

Becky's breasts were nearly identical to her sister's: same champagne glass size, same quarter-sized areolas. Kathleen and Becky were nearly mirror images of one another. The only difference was Becky was not as fair skinned as Kathleen, her nipples a shade darker.

Becky spun and it landed on me, "I think this game is progressing a little too slowly. Pat, I think you need to do some muff diving on Julianne."

I said, "Julianne will need to remove her shorts."

She stood and dropped her shorts and panties. Her pubes were trimmed into a nice delta, her labia peeking out below. She lay down on the mattress, "Make some room ladies!"

I raised a finger, "Just an observation, but in my experience, proper muff diving also requires stimulation of the nipples."

Julianne sat up, pulled off her shirt, and unfastened her bra. Her breasts had a lovely, ever so slight sag with dark, upturned nipples. I leaned over and gave each nipple a little suck. She kissed me when my head came up, then laid back and spread her legs.

I nestled in between her thighs, kissing each one. "Now when does the clock start?"

"When you take your first lick."

Julianne was on her elbows watching me. I got up very close to her pussy. She was beautiful. Her brown pubes covered a nice mons. Her labia minora extended just past her labia majora. Her clit was slightly engorged and moisture glistened at her vagina. I probed her opening, and then traced my finger up her slit. I put my wet finger into my mouth.

Jerry exclaimed, "Quit stalling!"

Becky said, "No, this is hot! Take your time, Pat."

I slid my finger into Julianne's pussy, then traced back to her clit. "If you don't ever want to start the clock that's OK with me."

I started with my tongue in her opening, probing as far as it would go. At the same time I reached up and found her nipple, gently squeezing it. I parted her labia with my tongue and moved to her clit. I looked up and Julianne's eyes were watching me, her mouth open.

I heard a squishing noise and I saw Becky with her fingers in her pussy. I was giving two women pleasure. I stuck two fingers into Julianne's pussy and started feeling around for the wrinkled spot, but I couldn't find it. Many years later, I learned that a woman's g-spot only became rough when she was fully aroused. For now I just moved my fingers around. The taste and smell of Julianne drove my cock to maximum hardness and I pressed my hips into the mattress.

Jerry said, "I think that's more than time. I think like four or five minutes!"

I lifted my head, Julianne's fluids on my chin.

Julianne sat up and kissed me with an open mouth, then licked some of her juices, "Oh I taste really good, don't I?"

I smiled, "I could lick your pussy all night long."

She kissed me again, "You're good, Pat. You really need to make me cum. Ladies, you need to get some of that."

Kathleen said, "Already did."

Becky slapped her sister, "When was this?"

"Last night." She smiled mischievously at me.

I stood up and my swimsuit was tented from my erection.

Julianne leaned forward and put her hand on me, "Perhaps you need to free this bad boy."

I smiled, "Gladly." I peeled off my t-shirt, dropped my trunks to the floor, and stood up. I was quite proud of myself, my cock standing at attention, marginally larger than Jerry.

Jerry said, "That's some nice shit you got there."

Kathleen exclaimed, "I'm feeling left out!" She stood and unsnapped her fly, then pushed her shorts and panties to the floor. The five of us were completely naked.

Julianne said, "Pat, time to spin."

I spun and it pointed back at me. "What? Do I spin again?"

Julianne corrected me, "Oh, no. We select what you do. What do you think? More muff diving?"

Becky said, "No, I'm thinking some red pube on red pube action."

Jerry exclaimed, "I like it!"

Julianne said, "Pat, since you've already been in Kathleen's muff, you need to fuck her."

I observed, "For only a minute? That's not even possible."

Becky declared, "OK. You need to fuck Kathleen until one of you cums, just so long as it's hot and I can play with myself."

Jerry asked, "Can I play with myself too?"

Becky said, "That's fair."

I protested, "This isn't going to work. I don't have a rubber." I was using the Twentieth Century term for a condom.

Becky said, "Haven't you heard of the pill?"

Kathleen declared, "We are liberated women!"

Julianne exclaimed, "Hell, I came home with an entire summer's worth!."

I lay down on my back on the mattress, "That's cool. Kathleen, you need to ride me."

She had a gleam in her eye then came and stood over me. What a beautiful view I had: erect nipples, moist labia. She placed her feet on either side of my stomach, then lowered herself into a squat so that her pussy was just above my cock. She placed the head at her vagina and slowly lowered herself onto my penis. Until my dying day I will always savor the feeling of that first penetration of a pussy during sex!

Kathleen was very tight and her ultra-slow decent onto my shaft was exquisite. The woman was in phenomenal shape as she started slowly doing squats on my cock, taking me right to the hilt. With each deep thrust I could feel my glans touch her cervix. I reached up and fondled her breasts, taking her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. Kathleen's thighs must have reached the aching point, because she got on her knees and started grinding my cock. I could feel our pubes entwining, true red on red.

Jerry let out a groan. He had his prick in his hand and was stroking himself. Before I could blink Julianne had moved in front of him and wrapped her mouth around his cock. He must have cum as he let out another groan.

Kathleen changed her hip motion so that she was bouncing up and down on my cock. She placed her hands on my chest then returned to the grinding motion.

I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her down on me, "I'm going to cum."

Looking back, I didn't have much staying power. She thrust her tongue into my mouth as my back arched. I lifted her off the ground as I thrust up into her. She pulled off the kiss and watched me. I saw her eyes open wide.

"I felt you cum inside me." She put me in another lip lock, entwining our tongues. "That was amazing! I want to fuck you very night!"

"We can do that."

I looked around. Jerry had leaned back against one of the chairs, post-cum leaking from his waning cock. Julianne and Becky were still playing with themselves. Kathleen stood up and got a napkin from the kitchen counter. She wiped off some cum that was running down her leg.

Becky said, "When you are ready, Pat, you need to spin again."

"Really?"

"Both of you guys have cum, but you have three unsatisfied women here."

I said, "OK. Let's see if we can't get some more orgasms going."

I spun the bottle and it pointed at Jerry, "Kathleen is ripe for an orgasm. I think you need to finish what I started. Eat Kathleen's pussy until she cums."

He looked thunderstruck, "But she's full of your cum."

"You don't want to do it? You want to leave?"

"Fuck you! I'll do it."

Kathleen lay on her back in the middle of the mattress and spread her legs, "Remember, you have to make me cum."

Jerry got a napkin and wiped her pussy, "God damn! There's a lot of spunk here."

Julianne declared, "I just swallowed every drop of yours. It tastes great."

I said, "And it's less filling," mimicking the popular beer commercial.

Jerry got on his elbows between Kathleen's legs and started licking her.

I looked at Becky leaning back, fingering herself as she watched Jerry eat out her sister. I thought, 'fuck these rules'. I went over and positioned myself between Becky's legs. She lay all the way back. Her bush was almost black, her labia small like her sister's. Her clit was red and engorged, ripe for an orgasm.

My penis hadn't recovered from fucking her sister so there was no way I was going to fuck her. Instead, I nestled my face into her bush. Her labia were wet with moisture as I probed her opening with my tongue. I laid out flat and placed my right hand on her pussy and my left on her breast. I tweaked her nipple and went for her clit. I probed for her wrinkly spot and found it. Since she was already primed from playing with herself, I used both hands and tongue on her.

After several minutes, I sent Becky over the edge. A guttural 'aaaaahhhhh' came from her throat as I felt her pussy clenching my fingers. Becky arched her back and grabbed my hair, pressing my face into her clit. Now her breathing changed to pants. She squeezed my head with her silky thighs.

I must have pushed her into the sensitive zone, because she pushed my face away from her clit. I kept rubbing the wrinkle, the name I had given to the g-spot. I brought my left hand to her pussy and touched her clit. Her body jolted and another guttural sound came from her mouth. More rubbing, more tweaking as her body started an involuntary shuddering.