Love Shack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky pushed her hand over her muff, "Please Pat. I'm so sensitive!"

I looked over at Kathleen and she looked bored with Jerry between her legs. She said, "Jerry, you're not trying hard enough. Look what Pat just did to Becky."

Becky moved to one of the overstuffed chairs, her legs spread and eyes closed. I looked at Julianne and could tell she felt like the odd woman out. I waved her over, "Your turn."

Her face lit up and she crawled over to me. She laid an open mouthed tongue kiss on me then lay on her back. "Becky's muff juice tastes good, too."

Here's where I had started with Julianne. As I started licking her, I felt my cock begin to recover and stiffen. Fluid was flowing from her vagina and I lapped it up. Her pussy was tangier than either of the Finn sisters. The best way to describe Julianne was citrusy. Her taste and scent drove me to maximum hardness. I cleaned up the pussy river then headed for her clit.

In two days, I had successfully brought two women to orgasm with the same technique, why argue with success? I reached for her ample breast and found a hard nipple. I slid two fingers into her vagina. I had no luck finding her wrinkly spot last time, but maybe I might find something else. I started feeling around, and lo and behold, there is was.

I thought, 'maybe it's not there all the time'. I worked her just like I worked Becky -- nipple, clit, and wrinkly spot. Soon her back arched and a low moan came from her throat. Her pussy started contracting. More information. Damn! I was getting good at this. My cock was rock-hard. How long could I keep her coming?

I kept at it until she pushed my head away from her clit. Then I slid up her stomach and sucked first one nipple then the other. Julianne let loose with an 'aaaaaahhhhhh.' I brought myself up so that my cock touched her pussy. Her mouth was open and she nodded, unable to catch her breath.

Julianne brought her knees up, spreading her legs wide. I placed my cock to her opening and slowly pressed myself into her vagina. Ecstasy twice in one night! Julianne reached for my ass and pulled me into her. Her pussy was contracting on my cock.

At the ripe old age of 19, I didn't have a lot of technique so I went with brute force. I started slamming my cock into her, my glans penetrating to her cervix. With each cervical strike her eyes went wide. Her breathing was nothing but pants.

I got a little creative and placed her ankles on my shoulders and kept driving. Julianne arched her back taking her weight onto her ass and head, her orgasm had never stopped. After having cum once that evening, I now had some serious staying power. Slam, slam, slam. Finally, I reached the point of no return. I have no idea how much I came, but it seemed to last even longer than when I came into Kathleen. I know that's not possible.

With her ankles still on my shoulders I pressed down and kissed her. The girl was flexible as hell. Her eyes remained closed, her pussy still contracting on my cock. She held my face and probed my mouth with her tongue. We entwined our tongues for a while, and then I looked into her eyes. She seemed to glow with pleasure.

"Thank you," she whispered.

I rolled off Julianne onto the floor, my cock still pretty stiff. I looked around and the others were just staring at us.

Jerry said, "Damn! You're good, man!"

_ _ _ _ _

Over the next two weeks, Kathleen, Becky, Julianne, and I fell into a rhythm. According to the schedule, I would close up with one of them. We'd put everything away, retire to the lifeguard shack and then have an evening of amazing sex. Being with a different woman each evening was a thrill all in itself. Never before and never since that remarkable summer have I had such regular sex. It was fascinating watching the four of us become more and more confident in our sexuality. It seemed like every week one of the ladies would bring a new idea for sex to the shack.

Lifeguarding was a sexual rush all by itself. These beautiful, buxom moms would come over and chat me up. I'd get to look down at their cleavage and they were usually nipped out. I was amazed at the different sizes and shapes of their nipples. I loved them all. I found that many came over to talk to me after they had gone for a dip, probably to enhance the nippage and pussy exposure. Camel toe was not a term back then, but I saw a lot of them. Many housewives during this time didn't work. Chatting up the male lifeguard while having their nipples and pussy prominently displayed probably gave them a thrill!

One day I came to work a little early. I had decided that I should swim some laps every day to get in better shape. I left my towel with Jake, who was manning one of the chairs. I swam for about a half hour and when I approached Jake I realized that with the way he was slouching in the chair, I could see right up his shorts. Our shorts had these linings to keep our penises in a nice little pouch, so his wasn't visible.

I thought, 'What if I cut out the lining? All the moms could get a nice look at my cock hanging there.' It wasn't that I needed to get laid anymore, but the idea of a little exhibitionism was arousing. That night I cut out all the linings from my lifeguard trunks.

I started to see some results right away. When I sat in the chair, I'd make sure my cock was in one of the legs of the trunks, usually the left. After a while, I noticed that several women when they came out of the water to talk to me would approach me so that they could take in the trouser snake.

One mom, Mrs. Sandberg, made a point of standing in front of me so that she maintained a nice view. She was pretty hot in a light blue bikini. Her breasts were large with nipples to match. The bikini fabric was thin enough that you could make out the little ducts surrounding her areola. Occasionally, I could see a wisp of pubic hair curling over the top of her bikini bottom. Neither of us gave a damn if we were caught checking the other. She would give a very flirty smile and just stare while chatting me up.

One afternoon as Jerry was getting off his shift, I called him over. "Stand right in front of me and tell me what you see."

He moved in front of me, "Shit dude. Your fucking dick's hanging out."

"The ladies are loving it!"

"Really? How'd you do that?"

I told him about cutting out the lining. The next day when I arrived at work, he called me over. "Dude, this works like a charm. The moms are digging on my dick."

"I told you."

About three days later, I got a call at home from Jerry. "Pat, can you come in a little early and cover for me?"

"What's up?"

"Mrs. Reynolds asked me if there was any way we could meet discretely in the guard shack."

"I can cover for you, but you owe me."

I showed up about a half hour early and relieved Jerry on the stand. I saw him head off to the shack. A few minutes later I saw Mrs. Reynolds, who had an amazing body, disappear into the shack. About twenty minutes later she reappeared.

A couple minutes later, Jerry came out and came over to me, "God, that woman can fuck!"

"You owe me big time!"

"Dude, she is so worth it!"

I later found out that Jerry, Jake, and Jonas were all getting some major mom pussy on the side that summer. I think the only one of the eight of us that wasn't getting laid was Owen.

_ _ _ _ _

It was toward the end of June and I was closing with Julianne. The woman was a sexual dynamo. That evening, she had preceded me to the shack and by the time I locked the door and turned around she was naked. To say the woman was exuberant about sex was a severe understatement. She ran over, took part of the equipment, and helped me stow it.

As she threw her arms around my neck I thought I spotted a tampon string. She kissed me with an open mouth and pulled me over to the couch. I sat down and she straddled me. Yes, that was a tampon string.

Julianne kissed me again, "Pat, I have huge favor to ask you tonight."

I kissed her back, "And what might that be?"

"So, I don't know about your school, but at mine people do a lot of sexual experimenting."

"I think we've been doing a lot this summer."

"Well, I want to take it one step further."

I was thinking the tampon had something to do with this, "What do you have in mind?"

"You can't think I'm some city whore."

"Julianne, I would never think that."

"Pat, I trust you."

I laughed a little, "I trust you too."

She took a deep breath, "I know you saw my tampon. I think that kind of sex is out so... I want you to fuck my ass."

I guess my face might have looked a little shocked.

Julianne stated, "This is a thing. My roommate had her boyfriend fuck her like that. She said it was amazing. Really different, but amazing."

"OK. If you want to, I'm game."

"Here's the thing. We have to be really careful. An asshole is not like a muff. You have to lube me up and you will actually need to fuck me with your fingers to loosen me up. You are going to have a virgin ass tonight."

I didn't know what to expect, but my cock was getting hard thinking about all the possibilities.

Julianne said, "First, we need to measure."

"Measure what?"

"To see how best to do this. You need to kneel behind me." She got on all fours on the mattress. "Does your cock line up with my ass?"

I dropped my trunks and knelt behind her. Lining up my nearly erect penis with her asshole, I found I was a little high. Julianne got a cushion from the couch and knelt on that.

I said, "I think this will work."

Julianne declared, "Cool."

She ran over to her bag that was on the kitchen counter and came back with a tube of KY jelly and a box of tissues. "The tissues are for when things get messy. You need to know that I might actually get some shit on you. My roommate said there wouldn't be a lot, but it's a possibility."

"Right now, I just want to do this for you. I think the last time I saw you this excited was when we played spin the bottle."

She kissed me deeply, "Oh that was great." Then she got down on all fours, "You'll need to squirt some of that on my asshole. Yeah. That's it. Now you need to slowly finger fuck me. First one finger, then we'll add more."

I slowly slid one finger in and she shuddered. I started the finger fucking and I could feel her sphincter contracting.

She said, "You need to loosen me up. You need to get my ass ready to accept your cock."

I pulled my finger out and slipped in two. As I fucked her, I started spreading my fingers apart, working her asshole.

It didn't seem like I was making a lot of progress, "I'm going to use three."

I put some more lube on my fingers, and held the tips close together. As I penetrated more, I could see I was getting results as her asshole expanded to accept more volume. She was working her sphincter as I pressed it open. I spread my fingers and after several minutes I told her thought she was ready.

"How hard are you?"

She reached around and grabbed my cock, "Put some lube in my hand."

"I need some too."

I kept my fingers in her ass this entire time. Using my left hand, I put some lube on her hand then dipped my fingers in. While she stroked my cock I went for her clit. It didn't take much to get me to maximum hardness.

Julianne said, "Remember, Pat: an ass isn't a pussy. You can't pound me. You need to let me make the movements."

"That's cool. No pounding."

"Line your cock up on me."

I pulled my fingers out of her ass and did as instructed. She placed her face on the mattress and reached between her legs. She grabbed my cock and placed the head at her asshole.

She said, "OK, here we go. Nice and slow."

She had a good grip on my penis and I watched with amazement as the head started to disappear into her tight ass. The feeling on my cock was so tight, tighter than any pussy. Julianne kept a steady backward pressure and I felt the head move beyond her sphincter. She released my cock.

I observed, "I'm in."

"Yeah. Just don't move. I need to get used to this," she said with a moan. "I feel like I need to poop."

I saw her muscles contract as she squeezed my cock. I said, "I felt that. Nice!"

Julianne started a very slow fucking motion, each time taking a little more of me. Back and forth, inch by inch, I saw her lovely ass accept my cock. The tight pressure was astonishing. And then I was all the way in. She didn't move for several seconds.

"Are you alright?"

She sucked in her breath, "Yeah. Just getting used to this. Now let's see what this kind of fucking is like. Squirt more lube on your cock when you're nearly out."

She slowly pulled off of me until I felt the head of my cock touch her sphincter. She must have felt it too, because she stopped. I lubed my cock some more and she reversed direction all the way in again. I placed my hand on her hip for a slow back and forth.

"Pat?"

"Yes?"

"Is this cool?"

"Amazingly cool."

"I want to play with my pussy. Can you just keep up this slow fucking for me? If you go too fast you may tear me up."

"I will go as slow as you want."

I began a very slow ass fuck. I wouldn't have thought that fucking that slow would be good, but oh how wrong I was! I had discovered a new sensation and it was incredible! I have no idea how long we fucked like that. It was as if time came to a halt; all my perception narrowed to my penis immersed in Julianne's ass.

She rose up so that she was on her hands and knees. Then, when the head of my cock touched her sphincter, she pushed back a little quicker than before.

She said, "Maybe we can go faster. Don't move. I'll do it."

Each subsequent time she would push back a little faster, a little harder. By about the tenth time my cock was slamming into her ass. She pulled off slowly each time, until I felt head-sphincter contact, then slam!

Julianne started panting, and I felt her pelvic muscles contracting on my cock; a steady rhythmic clenching squeezing my shaft. The woman was cumming! She was grunting with each penetration while her pelvic muscles continued contracting.

Six or seven slams later I reached the point of no return. "I'm cumming!"

"In me!"

One more slam penetration and I shot my load. She continued fucking me and my cock continued pulsing. How much cum I produced I have no idea; it was all in Julianne.

After another minute or so I held her hips tightly against me after I was fully penetrated, "I gotta stop."

"Just hold me like this. It feels so good," she moaned.

We stayed like that for quite a while and I felt my erection fading. Finally she fell forward, her face to the mattress, so that I fell out of her ass. Her butt was up in the air with a gaping asshole. Julianne grabbed a tissue and wiped her ass. She inspected the result.

I reached for a tissue and she said, "Don't clean up. I want to see how much blood there is. First, you need to get behind me and catch anything that comes out of my ass. I know that sounds gross, but this is important."

I held a tissue under her wide open asshole and she pushed like she was taking a shit. Some cum flowed out.

I looked at it, "Just a couple little specks of blood."

She took several tissues then came over to me. First, she wiped the little bit of shit that was on the head of my cock. Then, she wiped my shaft, again inspecting.

I said, "How do you feel?"

"Sore. But it's good. I can't believe we did it." Julianne threw herself at me and kissed me, "You, Patrick Sullivan, have successfully popped my ass cherry!"

_ _ _ _ _

A couple of days later I closed with Becky. After we had stowed everything she led me over to the couch and sat on my lap. She put her legs out to the side and an arm around my neck.

She kissed me lightly on the lips. "This has been an amazing summer and it isn't even the Fourth of July."

"Part of me hopes it never ends."

"Same here. Thanks to you I am learning a lot about men."

"I am earning a lot about women from the three of you."

"Which brings me to my point. You are like my little brother that I never had."

"They say incest is best," I said with a sly smile.

Becky slapped my chest. "I want to teach you more." I nodded. "Pat, you are great at fucking and I don't know how you do it, but you are great at making a girl cum. But, someday you are going to have someone special and you are going to have to do things differently."

"I'm listening."

"A girl likes to be romanced. You have to go slow. Get her completely aroused. Oh and hickeys are the stupidest thing ever. Don't ever give a girl a hickey. Use every erogenous zone you can."

"Back up. Erogenous zone?"

"All the non-sexual areas that can become very stimulating. Your ears, neck, chest, stomach, thighs, knees, toes. And yes nipples and sex parts, but those come later. For guys it seems like half of you are walking around with a continual hard-on. You just want to fuck. Bang, bang, bang. Cum in the girl's pussy, then you're out of there. Yes, there is a time and a place for raw sex; just pounding pussy.

"But, unlike guys, women often need to be... shall we say, warmed up. For girls, we also want to be cherished and cuddled before and afterwards. In between, you need to make her cum and you need be inside her pussy, but you don't need to fuck us hard every time. There is a lot to be said for going slow."

I sighed, "I don't know if I should tell you this."

"Please tell me."

"The other day I was with Julianne and she had me fuck her ass. Almost the entire time was really slow. It was amazing."

"Ass fucking? No shit. I have to talk to her about that."

"Alright. So, big sis, teach me. How do I romance you?"

"Just relax and respond to me. Then we'll let you try. Let's lie down so I have complete access. You should probably get naked too."

I stripped then lay down on my back. Becky stripped off her suit as well and stood over me. What a beautiful woman she was with erect nipples sitting proudly on champagne glass breasts. She had a dark delta of pubic hair, and long, shapely, muscular legs. She straddled my chest, with her muff on my stomach. I reached up for her breasts and she swatted my hand away.

"You'll get your turn."

Becky very gently kissed me, barely touching my lip with her tongue. I opened my mouth, and she traced her tongue across my lips. I tried to touch tongues but she avoided me. Instead, she slid her tongue back to my ear and nibbled softly on my earlobe. As she did that, I felt her breasts touch my chest. Her tongue traced the edge of my ear and a shiver ran down my spine. Becky traced along the valley between my ear and my head, then down my neck. My cock was ramrod stiff and gooseflesh stood out on my arms.

She drew her tongue along my collarbone then headed south along my sternum. She slid herself across my stomach, her pussy juices leaving a damp trail. As she did that, her pussy made slight contact with my cock. She lifted herself up and over my cock. Becky was now circling my nipples. Damn! I didn't think my nipples worked! She sucked on first one, then the other. I felt her teeth very gently grasp and pull.

Next thing I knew she was between my legs, tracing a path up the inside of my thigh. I felt her nose rub across my balls as her tongue crossed my perineum. She repeated the maneuver on my other thigh. She had brought me to the boiling point without ever touching my cock. I could see pre-cum dripping on my stomach.

Becky scooped up the drop with her finger and stuck it in her mouth, "That's great stuff." She came up and sat on my chest again, "How did that feel?"

"I really need you to fuck me right now!"

"Oh, no! Now you're going to see if you can drive me crazy."

Becky lay back on the mattress and I came up beside her. I placed my leg over her muff and my cock touched her hip, pre-cum leaking on her. I thought, 'Tease her.' I lightly touched her lips, then I repeated the trail that Becky took -- ear, necks collarbone, sternum, and nipples.