Love Shack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what would this fuck fest look like, other than obviously having a lot of fucking?"

"We would use the spin the bottle rules, but we would take turns asking each other to do something rather than using a bottle. That way it's more fair."

"I like that." Then I had an idea. "What if I invited someone to partake in my harem?"

"Like who?"

"Owen."

Kathleen asked, "Owen? Really?"

"I think all of us have been getting laid all summer. The other guys have been bagging all the moms on the beach. I know that Jerry and Jonas have girlfriends. Hell, have you noticed the regular rotation through this shack?"

"That's why I have that can of Lysol over there."

"I don't think Owen has even ever kissed a girl."

Kathleen asked, "You think he's a virgin?"

"I know he's a virgin."

Kathleen declared, "Oh that would be so fun! One of us can be his first!"

I asked, "When would we do this?"

"Tomorrow night. We'll bring Owen."

_ _ _ _ _

Becky and I closed up on Saturday night and were sitting on the couch in our swimsuits drinking a beer when we heard a car drive up outside. We went to the door to see that Julianne and Kathleen had Owen wedged between them in the front seat. They got out and I noted that they both were wearing two of the wonders of the age -- tube tops and hot pants. Of course, they were braless under the tops and were both sporting some nice nippage. Hot pants emphasized their labia -- in the Twenty-First Century we call it camel toe.

Whether it was then or now, Owen would be called a geek. He had a small, sinewy body topped with a shock of blonde hair. Academically he was brilliant. Socially, not so much.

When they got out of the car, Julianne handed him one of the six-packs and took the other while Kathleen carried the pizza. We settled on the chairs and couch. Becky had Owen sit between her and Kathleen, while Julianne came and sat on my lap. We talked shop while we ate the pizza. Owen asked me about Marianne and I explained how she grew up here. He said he remembered having her in one of his classes in elementary school.

After we finished eating Becky said, "So Owen, we're going to need your assistance."

He nodded, "OK."

Becky continued, "Well, we have a situation similar to that of Zeus and Paris. You see, we three girls have been hanging out with Pat all summer and we are demanding that he tell us which one of us is the most beautiful."

I observed, "I can't be a fair judge, so I said that you could be a good judge."

Owen looked a little nervous.

Kathleen stood up and walked like a model in front of him, "I think that you will find that I am the most beautiful of us." She pinched her nipples for him.

Julianne stood and sashayed in front of him, "My dearest friend, I think you are mistaken. I think Owen will find that I'm the most beautiful." She placed a knee between his knees and placed her breasts very close to his face. She moved away.

Becky said, "My sisters, Owen will find that I am the most beautiful. She stood with her back to Owen, spread her legs a little, and then bent down so that her suit-covered pussy and ass were at eye level.

I observed, "I think Owen is having some difficulty deciding." Owen nodded, his eyes wide. "Perhaps we should take the same steps that Paris did in making his decision."

Becky said, "Good idea." She stood in front of Owen, dropped her shoulder straps, and then pulled her suit down.

Owen's mouth dropped.

Kathleen declared, "Ignore my sister." She pulled her tube top off, and then shimmied out of her hot pants.

Julianne interjected, "Not so fast my sisters." In seconds she was naked as well.

I could see panic in Owen's face. His shorts had a nice tent, so he placed his hands in his lap.

The ladies laid it on thick. Kathleen and Julianne came up on either side of him, their breasts in his face.

Becky knelt between his legs and moved his hands. "Perhaps we can help you make your decision Owen." She unsnapped his shorts and unzipped his zipper. She pulled out his penis. "Ladies, look what I found!"

Julianne and Kathleen gushed over Owen's cock. Owen wasn't exactly well-endowed, but he had enough cock that he could do something with it.

Becky looked like she was going to suck on him, when he groaned and shot a string of cum on the front of his shirt, nearly to his chin. All three exclaimed excitement. Becky latched on to the head of his cock for his follow through shots, while the other two started licking the cum off of his shirt.

When they had most of the cum cleaned up, Julianne, ever the resourceful one, said, "We need to rinse this off." She stripped off his shirt and ran it under the tap water.

Becky smiled, "We don't want to get anything on these nice shorts." She pulled them off of him and tossed them over the back of the couch.

Kathleen came over to me and sat on my lap. I placed my hand on her breast so Owen could see it. She suggested, "Perhaps we should give Owen some incentive in picking the winner."

I exclaimed, "Good idea! Owen, I think the reward for making a selection is that you can have sex with the one you pick." I could see him gulp. "Do you like that idea?"

He nodded and softly said, "Yeah."

I announced, "My beautiful friends, I think each one of you should have two minutes to let Owen observe your beauty and charms before he decides. Let's just go by age: Becky, Julianne, and then Kathleen."

Becky started gyrating her hips in front of him. I could see his cock begin to stiffen. She stood on the couch, straddling him, and moved her pussy very close to face. Then she bent over and placed her nipple at his mouth, "Lick me." Owen did as ordered. She turned around and bent over. She backed her ass up so that it was inches from his face. She turned around and made an exaggerated motion of sticking her finger into her pussy.

She pulled it out and declared, "Open wide."

Owen obeyed and Becky placed her finger into his mouth. "Taste me."

Owen sucked on her finger, and then Becky kissed him with an open mouth, her tongue probing. Finally, she squatted down and placed her moist vulva on his cock. She humped him a little and I thought he might cum again.

I said, "Thank you Becky. I think Owen would agree with me." He looked shell-shocked. "Julianne is up next."

Julianne went right for the lap dance approach, straddling him as Becky had. She played up her best asset -- her breasts. First, she brought her pussy close to his face. I think his nose was actually in her pubes. Then she lowered herself so that his breasts were at eye level. She pinched her nipple and offered it to him. Owen sucked on first one, then the other. Then Julianne pressed his face into her cleavage and pressed her breasts against his face. If Owen was a breast man, Julianne was going to win.

I declared, "Well done Julianne. Now it is Kathleen's turn."

Kathleen also went straight for straddling him on the couch. Her best asset was her pussy and that red muff. First, she rubbed her breasts on his face and offered her nipples to his mouth. Then she placed a foot on the back of the couch and pressed her spread pussy into his face. "Taste me Owen. Lick me. Taste my pussy."

Owen's head bent backwards and Kathleen placed her pussy right on his mouth.

She encouraged him, "That's it. Lick me."

If Owen was a pussy man, Kathleen was going to win.

Becky came over and sat on my lap, "She's got it. No man can resist muff juice."

"You gave him muff juice."

"She gave him more."

"Great point."

"That's how Cleopatra got Marc Antony -- muff juice."

I announced, "Time. So Paris, I mean Owen. Which of these beautiful women is the most beautiful?"

He looked perplexed, "This is so hard."

Julianne stepped over and squeezed his rock hard shaft, "Pun intended."

Owen blushed, "I mean all three of you are amazing."

I observed, "But like Paris, you can only choose one."

He thought several moments, "Please don't be angry with me, but I think I am going to go with Kathleen."

Kathleen let out a hoot and ran over to Owen. I held out my hand to Julianne, "Am I a bad booby prize?"

She whispered in my ear, "That was so fun teasing him like that."

I said to Becky, "Make room for our lover girl."

I had Becky on one leg and Julianne on the other. I whispered, "I want to watch Kathleen take his cherry."

Kathleen had straddled Owen on the couch, placing his cock on her labia. She was kissing him. She smiled, "You will never forget this."

"No, I won't."

"Will this be your first time?"

He nodded.

"I'll be gentle."

Kathleen stood up and pulled Owen to his feet, "Come lie down with me."

Owen complied and lay down on his back on the mattress. Kathleen straddled his chest and kissed him. Then she leaned forward and placed each nipple into his mouth, "Suck me Owen."

His cheeks sucked in as he mouthed her nipples. Kathleen leaned back with a look of pure pleasure on her face. She pulled away and placed her pussy lips on his cock. She moved back and forth ever so slightly. Owen's eyes were wide. She leaned forward and placed the head of his cock at her opening. "I'm going to put you inside me. Are you ready?"

He nodded.

I watched Owen's face as he experienced that amazing first penetration of a pussy. I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head. Kathleen gently descended on him, and then slowly started moving up and down on him. She took his hands and placed them on her breasts, "Play with my nipples."

She started grinding her hips on his cock and Owen whimpered.

Kathleen smiled, "Oh, you came in my muff. I felt you cum Owen."

She leaned over and started kissing him, keeping his cock in her pussy, "Was that good for you?"

He nodded.

Julianne said, "Kathleen, when you are done I would like to lick all that cum out of you."

Kathleen asked, "Really? You want to lick my muff? Oh god, that would be hot!"

I smiled at Becky, "And I would like to make you cum."

"Offer accepted!" She stood and pulled me to my feet.

Becky lay down next to Owen, and I settled over her. Owen, not knowing what to make of all of this retreated to the couch. I settled in between Becky's legs and Julianne did the same with Kathleen.

I looked over at them. I could see the top of Julianne's brown head buried between Kathleen's legs.

I used my tried and true method of generating an orgasm for Becky. I had her coming for several minutes. Eventually, she covered her pussy saying she was too sensitive to go on.

Julianne seemed to have figured out my technique because she had Kathleen cumming as well. She looked over at me, "Is it possible to like both guys and girls? This is so hot!"

Owen sat on the chair mesmerized. For a fellow who had just came twice, it looked like he was recovering quickly.

When she had finished with Kathleen, beckoned to Julianne, "I think you need one last orgasm to close out the summer."

Kathleen crawled to the couch. Becky was in the other chair. Julianne spread herself on the mattress and I climbed between her legs, lapping up her juices and taking her over the edge. After an extended orgasm, I rolled on my back and pulled Julianne on top of me. What is now called cowgirl had become my favorite sexual position.

Becky got up and grabbed Owen's hand pulling him to the mattress. A guy who had zero sexual experience an hour ago was going to have sex with both Finn sisters.

Julianne rode me for quite a while, eventually bringing me to orgasm.

Owen was on top of Becky, pumping away. It was cool watching him cum into Becky.

Becky asked, "Now tell the truth Owen, which Finn sister was better?"

Owen blushed deep red.

_ _ _ _ _

Julianne had to leave for college on Monday so I took her shift. When we wrapped up for the summer on Labor Day evening we had not had a single mishap.

As the man in charge, I was responsible for closing up the shack. The only ones available to help were Becky and Kathleen as the rest had headed off to school. The town plumber came and shut off the water. It took us about three hours to get it ready for hibernation and give the place a good scrubbing. We tossed the air mattress. Becky made a conservative estimate that it had seen at least 250 sex acts. I signed responsibility back to Lorraine. Afterward, we went to the diner for lunch.

All three of us were leaving in the morning. Becky suggested we head up to the cemetery for one last afternoon of sex. We really didn't know about threesomes, but we pleasured each other for several hours. As the sun set on that last day, I lay on the quilt with Kathleen and Becky on either side of me; the three of us naked and exhausted. What a fitting end to the most amazing summer ever!

_ _ _ _ _

At the ripe old age of sixty, I still love summer. Nevertheless, none have ever been quite like that magical sexual summer by the lake. To this day, certain songs take me back. Prince's "Little Red Corvette" reminds me of Kathleen. "Love Shack" by the B-52s always reminds me of our own love shack on the beach.