All Comments on 'Love Slave'

by Marijke

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story- Use an editor

Thanks for the story. Won't go on about grammer, it's poetic license. Mispelled words and character name changes in the text would easily be solved with the use of an editor. Believe me its hard seeing problems in your own manuscript.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fuck that shit

Hey dude who gives a fuck about missed spelled words or a period where it should be i read the story & had no trouble reading u mine will read it as long as the first & last letter is there so just read the fucking story & shut the fuck up about al that fucking periods & missed words who gives a shit u fucking jackass the guy did a good job on the story loved it the only thing is where is ch 2 & hey i think the story was great don't worry that jackass he is just stupid.( WE WANT CH 2 )!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sorry

I accidentally hit two stars, meant to give it four. Sorry. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fucking crap from start to finish

as title says C R A P

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Re: fuck that shit

Looking at how you wrote your diatribe, it's no wonder all the misspellings didn't bother you. You're just another one of those mindless zombies with a 7th grade education that rates everything a 5 even though it sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
always looking for help in fucking their women

are white writers all cockold,why the guys to help with moms?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
2 stars

Such sloppy writing doesn't deserve any more stars. Evidently the people that read this site for a quick wank don't mind the misspellings, grammar errors and name changes but others with some education enjoy a well written story. Consider using an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dumb

What a dumb cunt nothing but an arsehole

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitover 12 years ago
fair

too much unreal master commands, the friends and the neighbor

he has her brken enjoy her more private but the super market was good

reminds me of a neighbor 2 streets over that is fucking her son

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: fuck that shit

Yeah, I can see why bad writing doesn't bother you. Amazing what they can teach monkeys these days.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 12 years ago
Boring

Total waste of my time reading this pish! Devoid of any redeeming qualities whatsoever . If I could I'd give it -5* I would. Utter drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anonymous

Stupid !!! Totally stupid. He must have hated his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
look how you "Raised" me

Its FANTASY. These critics need to back off and enjoy what life has to offer. I know I couldn't write a good nasty story like this. If you want "realistic" why not provide a "realistic" story of your own for us to read. It would probably be like.......um,um,uh, mom,....wwwould yyyou please like to suck my penis maybe??" Critics like that suck. I'll tell you it was good writing because my cock is leaking pre-jack, can't wait for mother to get home to suck me good(smile)

1smokeeater1smokeeaterabout 7 years ago
Waste of time

I only got as far as the second page when I skipped to the end so I could leave this comment. Marijke, I will make sure that I never read another of your submissions. It is a shame that you uploaded this before you learned to actually write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Quit reading after the first paragraph.

Misspelling I can handle. It's the lack of geographical knowledge that gets me. There's Oregon State University, Portland State University and The University of Oregon.... But Oregon University? A little research and proof reading would help you become a merely ok writer instead of a terrible writer with only a 6th grade education.

mcitylinemcityline4 months ago

I read a bit hoping for good sex but I couldn't take the humiliation. It was totally not sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous