All Comments on 'Love Slave Ch. 02'

by garcher27

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amusing

I found this story to be pretty hot. I like her inner conflict and the way he plays his 'role' when he has to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ah, I see the author removed my negative comment

Suffice to say, it's still more of a snuff-to-happen story than anything else. Shows you how far down we've come, when pleasure can only be obtained through torturing your partner or being tortured by them. But it's just ridiculous to read about someone being laid out nude in extreme heat, all day long, left to get a third degree sunburn, pass out from heat exhaustion and probably dehydration, and this is passed off as erotic writing. Pure drivel to say that this girl feels safe and secure while being "cared for" by the guy.

garcher27garcher27over 16 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous in CA

Thank you for your comments. Any are welcome. I deleted your original because it berated the content instead of being constructive. Maybe I should have left it as I do appreciate the comments of all readers. However, you have read more into the story than is written. And unless you have been there, don't knock it! Furthermore, I find it curious that you were so turned off to begin with that you had to come back and re-read it.

Thank you for reading. You will probably enjoy the next one more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow!

so hot!

have reread multiple times

great writing :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Abuse

He nearly kills her from heat exhaustion, barely saves her life, then he is already planning what other torture he can subject her to. If a Snuff story in the making.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous