Love Sometimes Gets Twisted

Story Info
She had good intentions.
5.5k words
3.27
15.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hopenot
Hopenot
266 Followers

All persons having sex in this fictional story are over eighteen years of age.

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! THIS STORY INVOLVES CUCKOLDING!

My wife Christy and I had been married for thirty years when all this went down. We had gone on a Caribbean cruise for our anniversary back in the spring and had been enjoying a sexual renaissance of sorts ever since. We drank alot during our cruise, which neither of us had done much of in all our years together. Each night after some drinks and watching the sunset onboard we'd gone back to our cabin and had amazing sex.

Those six nights during the cruise we talked about sex; what we liked, what we wanted to try, our fantasies, on and on, more than we had during our entire marriage. I think the alcohol and being alone on a cruise loosened us up where we were able to share our desires and fantasies.

Christy and I were both in our early fifties. She was going through menopause and had been prescribed hormones to help with hot and cold flashes, among other things. I don't know if it was the menopause, the hormones or both but something had made her a little more amorous.

Myself, I was finding that getting and maintaining an erection was hit and miss sometimes. Christy could always get me going for round one. I hadn't lost that. Round two was where the problem was. Sometimes 'Little Jim' would get back in the fray and sometimes he wouldn't. Other times he would only get semi-erect and we'd have to go with that. Getting old sucks. My urologist prescribed me some blue pills and that helped to solve the issue.

************************

In the four months since we'd returned from our cruise Christy and I had enjoyed discussing and on occasion playing out some of our fantasies in the bedroom. After one of Christy's book club meetings she came home a little drunk, screwed me until even the little blue pill cried 'uncle' and afterward we began what ended up being a very deep discussion about each other's sexual fantasies.

"Jimmy do you ever fantasize about other women?"

"Christy, I think everyone fantasizes about what it would be like to have sex with people other than their spouse sometimes. Just because we're married doesn't mean we aren't attracted to other people."

"I know that, but how do you imagine yourself being with another woman while your married to me? Would we be swingers and I'd be off with some other guy while you were with your 'fantasy girl' or would I let you be with her and wait on you to come back home to me? Or would you have an affair with her without me knowing and keep it a secret?"

"I haven't thought about any of those things. The only thing that I've ever done is look at some pretty girl and sometimes masturbate imagining what she'd look and act like if I had sex with her. I've fantasized about us swinging or swapping, but I'm not sure how I'd feel if it happened for real. Me going off by myself, finding a woman and screwing her behind your back has never been a fantasy of mine."

"What about having sex with someone in front of me or watching me have sex with someone in front of you?"

"I've imagined some guy fucking you and seeing you taking pleasure in it and we've role played that scenario using dildo's plenty of times. Once again, I'm not sure how I'd feel about it if it really happened, but when we do it here in our bed it sure gets both of us off."

"What about you having sex while I watch. We've role played that and it got us both going."

"I would want you involved and not just a spectator. More like a three-way I suppose. Same thing with you and another guy. I'd want to be involved."

"What about the cuckold thing with me coming home to you after screwing some guy and you reclaiming me? We've role played that also and I really liked the part when you clean me up afterwards." Christy was rubbing her clit getting herself worked back up. Blue pill or not we hadn't gone past round three in decades, but all this talk was starting to get a rise.

"I think that cuckold fantasy is sort if dangerous, Honey. You do seem to get off on playing that role, especially after you've been drinking. I do like when we're out and other men try talking you up, hoping to score. That's gives me a sense of pride knowing my wife is attractive to those men and I'm the one you're coming to bed with every night. As far as letting one of them have sex with you, I believe I'd be able to handle it, maybe, but I'd hate to find out that I couldn't and ruin our marriage."

Christy climbed up on top of me and we made out for a few minutes. She was definitely heated up again. She pulled away and I could see the lust in her eyes. "I want to be your 'fantasy girl' Jimmy. I want to make all your fantasies come true." She then took hold of the headboard and pulled her pussy up to my face. "Clean me up Jimmy. Clean up your dirty wife after she's fucked some man!" she demanded.

That's the way we'd role played me being the 'cuckold' plenty of times before. She'd climb up on me and 'force' me to eat my own creampie pretending to clean her up after she came home. I didn't mind eating her after I'd made a mess and she absolutely got off on the power and idea of what I was doing.

Christy had a quick orgasm and then started grinding over my nose and mouth trying for a second one. "Oh, yes my hubby. Clean that pussy good. You wife's been a naughty girl and you need to get all of that other man's dirty cum out of her so she can be your sweet innocent wife again." Her own erotic words got her to explode all over my face.

She climbed down and found my rock hard cock waiting for her to mount. "Yesss, my man's all hard waiting to reclaim me. Take back what's yours my dear hubby. Make me yours again." Did I mention that she really got into our role playing? She always got me off thinking about the scenarios she described. After a few minutes of intense fucking we both had explosive orgasms and collapsed on each other falling asleep.

*********************

We role played different things over the next month or so. It wasn't always cuckolding. Sometimes she had me tie her up and 'use' her, other times she'd pretend to be the cleaning lady or we'd fuck out on the back porch where we might be seen, things to put spice in our sex lives. We talked about our fantasies a little more with me telling her that one of mine was for her to finish a blowjob swallowing my load. She grimaced a little and then smiled saying "I'm your fantasy girl Jimmy, don't worry I'll take care of you." I should have worried.

**********************

Christy was off with her four girlfriends at her monthly 'book club' meeting on Friday night. I worked on a few projects around the house while she was gone and then took a shower and went to bed knowing she wouldn't be home until around midnight or sometimes even later.

I was awakened some time later by my wife sucking on my dick. She was naked and really working my cock with her hands and mouth. I was already hard but I reached over to the nightstand and got the pill bottle with my blue pills. I had a feeling I was going to need one. I took one and then returned my focus to the best blowjob Christy had ever given me. She had me ready to fire within a few minutes and I warned her. She never wavered from her task and as I erupted in her mouth she gulped everything I gave her down.

Christy then crawled up my body with a satisfied grin and kissed me like a woman starved for affection. "That's what a good, naughty wife does when her husband has a fantasy. She makes it come true. Now it's my turn." she said lifting herself up the headboard and planting her pussy down on my mouth. "Lick me, Jimmy. Lick your naughty wife." She said something else but my ears were covered by her knees and the pillow and I could only make out every other word or so.

She must've gone out dancing with the 'book club' and worked up a sweat because she had a different aroma tonight. Christy was as wet as I'd ever seen her. She was really grinding on my face and I was only able to breathe in short gasps when I could. She was talking again and I thought I heard; "Hubby...clean up....that's...good....old." She was on fire and my tongue was doing its all out best to keep up. I felt her blast out her first orgasm and keep right on going. She had ahold of the back of my head now and was using my mouth and nose to grind into her clit. Christy suddenly arched her back and had one of the biggest orgasms I'd ever seen her have.

She climbed down my body and found 'Little Jimmy' as hard as a rock. She smiled that satisfied smile again and kissed me hard. She slid down over my shaft and moaned into my mouth. "Yesss, fuck your wife's sloppy wet pussy, Jimmy. I want my husband's cum in me. Take me back as yours." I always enjoyed watching how excited she got with the 'cuckold' role playing we did when she got drunk, so I was up for it. She rode me like a mad woman. She came twice and then rolled over pulling me on top of her.

I continued fucking her as hard as she had when she was on top. "Oh, god, yesss, so much better. I love you, Jim. Cum for me, Honey. I want you inside of me tonight not..." she cut herself off kissing me savagely.

I knew I wouldn't last forever so I slowed my pace down a little giving Christy some time to have maybe one or two more. "Harder my love. I've had all I need tonight. You give me yours. I want yours always, Jimmy. She looked like she was tearing up while saying that. She kissed me again and I felt her tears roll on to my cheek.

What was happening? We were going at it like crazed rabbits and now she's crying? Maybe the menopause thing or the hormones, I wasn't sure, but I decided to try and make her feel better. I whispered in her ear. "Thank you for fulfilling my fantasy tonight." I knew she didn't like swallowing and I wanted to be sure that she knew I appreciated her doing that in order to make my fantasy come true.

She pulled her head back from me and looked questioningly in my eyes. She then smiled and her tears came back. "I love you so much, Jim. Thank you for giving me my fantasy also." Maybe she had a fantasy about me cumming in her mouth that she never told me about.

I was still pumping away in her and she pulled my head down to her shoulder as I was getting close to the finish. "Please cum for me, my love. No man can ever give me what you do, Jimmy." She began having a pretty big one herself sending me over the top and I began firing rope after rope into her insanely wet pussy.

We kissed passionately while I shrunk up and fell out of her. She would normally go in the bathroom and clean up but she got that smile on her face again and rolled me over on my back. She pulled me over so that my head was hanging off the side of the bed and then swung her leg over so that my chest was up against her ass. She pulled my head up and fed me her pussy. My cum poured out of her and into my mouth. "That's it my little cucky. Clean up your slut wife. You're such a good hubby." Her words were always so cruel when we played this 'cuckold' fantasy. It never failed to get me hard when she played the dominatrix.

"Oh, god, Honey you're making me cum again! Suck it out of me! Suck all of the cum from tonight out!" She was racked with a huge orgasm. Her legs were shaking and I had to scramble out from under her to catch her from falling. I laid her down and gently covered her with a blanket. My fantasy girl was exhausted.

I went to the bathroom and cleaned up my face and genitals. I'd already had a couple of hours sleep before Christy had gotten home and my body wasn't ready to go back to sleep yet. I laid beside her, looking at her sleeping contently, while I was thinking about what a lust filled night we'd just had. It may have been the best night of sex that we'd ever had and not just because my wife had swallowed my load, although that was awesome! Some of the things Christy said tonight in our role playing were new. Calling me 'cucky', saying that 'no man can give me what you do' and then the crying were all so emotional compared to our role playing before. What was the crying about? Hormones? She'd never done that before.

*****************

I went downstairs to find a beer and get my mind calmed so that I could get back to sleep. I sat on the couch in the living room and had just taken my first swig of beer when headlights shined through our curtains. Someone had pulled in our driveway. I walked over to the entryway and pulled my 9mm out of the hall stand. I got a text from Carl, the husband of one of my wife's book club friends, asking if I was awake. I told him I was and he asked if he could come in. I told him to come on in, but please be quiet because Christy was sleeping.

Carl came in and looked frazzled. He looked like he'd been crying and he was angry. "Jim do you know what those fucking whores did tonight!" Carl whisper screamed.

"Carl lets go down in the basement so we don't wake Christy up."

"Fuck Christy and all those other bitches. God damn sluts!" Carl whisper yelled again.

"Hey, don't be talking about my wife like that, bud!" I whisper yelled back at him.

We headed down the basement stairs and I shut the door behind me. Carl was pacing the room like a caged animal. "You obviously don't know what happened tonight or you wouldn't be defending your wife."

"Please keep your voice down Carl and tell me what happened tonight." I gave him my understanding look and tone to try and calm him down some.

"Jim, I don't know what Christy has told you about tonight's 'Book Club' meeting but apparently it isn't the truth or you'd be spitting mad like me."

"She didn't tell me anything. I was asleep when she got home."(Not a lie).

"So what are you doing up at this hour then? Do you want me to tell you what you've been doing since Christy came home, Jim? Because I can. Christy woke you up when she got home didn't she? Probably with a blowjob." Carl stated looking at me with raised eyebrows.

"Yes, how do you know that?" My head was spinning with confusion now.

"Because they had it all planned out, Jimmy Boy. They've been planning it for months. The 'Book Club' went to a different club tonight. A dance club. They changed into their slutty clothes at Carol's. (another of the 'Book Club' friends whose husband Bob I've never heard say two words.) They then took an Uber to the club, met a group of guys and danced and drank with them until midnight."

"I don't mind Christy going out dancing and drinking with her friends, Carl. They'll look out for each other. My god we've all been married for decades."

"They didn't just dance and drink, Jim. Do you think I'd be over here if that's all it was? They went home with them. All four of them. A guy for each. Twenty-something year old KIDS out screwing older married women. Cuckolding women's husbands, that's what those assholes are about. The wives were there almost two hours with those fucks and then the plan was to all go home and give the hubbies sloppy seconds."

I got a knot in my stomach. "How do you know all this, Carl?"

"I overheard part of Denice's phone call with one of them the other day and I put a tracker in her purse this morning. When she got home I asked her about all the locations she'd been to tonight and she spilled the beans. It was that fucking whore Carol that got them all involved in her cuckold shit, Jimmy. She's got Bob under her thumb and goes out fucking and sucking whoever she wants and then comes back home to give him the scraps."

I know I was white as a sheet by then. Carl sat me down on the old couch and got me a glass of water. "What are you going to do, Carl?" I softly asked him.

"I'm filing for divorce on Monday. The kids are all grown and gone, so we'll split the house and I'm gone. I'll move to Chicago near my daughter. What about you, Jim?"

I had no idea what so ever. My wife and I had just had the best sex of our lives and I felt closer to her than I ever had, and now I find out she cheated on me. The tears just came out at that point. Carl put his arm around me. "I know, Jim. I've cried off and on for the last two hours. We love them, but FUCK, why did they do that!" Now Carl was crying. We both sat there weeping for the loss of our relationships for several minutes. Carl suddenly jumped up and told me that he had to go see Rick, the fourth member of our newly formed cuckold club, to tell him what had happened.

*********************

So now what? I loved my wife with my heart and soul. She was my best friend, my lover, the mother of our two grown children and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. Damn her! I loved playing her cuckold fantasy because she got off on it, and in turn that made me get off. I wasn't sure I wanted to be a real cuckold, although I suppose that ship had already sailed. I sure didn't want other men fucking my wife without us discussing it. I think her doing it behind my back hurt worse than the actual event.

I decided to let Christy sleep and I made my plans. I would speak with her as soon as she was up. No waiting or running off and not talking to her for months. Direct communication. She was the love of my life and I wasn't going to give her up without trying everything in my power to keep her...if I could forgive her. What she had to say in the morning was going to have a lot to do with my forgiveness.

I eventually fell asleep in the recliner and slept until I heard Christy up making coffee. "Morning Hon." I said sounding surprisingly normal.

"Morning" she said and then ran the few steps to me and fell into my arms. "I need to talk with you." she sobbed out. "Oh god. I don't know how to say this." she was anguishing over what she'd done.

"Let's go sit on the couch, Honey." We maneuvered over to the couch with her clinging to me. "Whatever it is you know you can talk to me about it."

"Not this. This is different." she could barely speak through her sobs. " I...I...First off I love you, Jimmy. I love you so much."

"I know you do Christy and you know that I love you."

"I know but I don't want you to leave me." she croaked. "Please don't leave me!" She was hysterical holding onto me like I was her life raft and she was going to drown without me.

"Why do you think I'm going to leave you?" I was having trouble maintaining my ruse and my composure now as well. For thirty years her pain was my pain and this situation didn't change that. Christy was in agony.

She finally sniffed, sat up straighter and tried to look me in the eye. She couldn't do it. She looked at the floor instead. "Jimmy. I...I...had sex with another man last night." she squeaked out before breaking down and curling into the fetal position on the couch crying in wails of pure sorrow. "I'm so sorry, Jimmy. Please forgive me, please."

This was it. I could crush her soul by calling her a whore and leaving her there crying as I packed up and left or I could bring her back from the brink by carrying her up to our bed and making gentle love to her whispering sweet affections in her ear. I instead decided on a middle ground and added a few demands for myself.

"Christy, please stand up!" I barked at her. She stumbled to her feet and stood in front of the couch. "Take off your clothes and let me have a look at you." I instructed. She only had on a t-shirt, shorts and panties. Damn if she didn't look good standing there all naked willing to let me do anything I desired to her.

I walked around inspecting her for any marks that I or her paramour had left on her. "You don't look injured. Are you hurt?"

"Just sore...down there." she said looking down at her pussy.

"Big fella was he. I bet you enjoyed that didn't you, slut?"

She was crying again. I probably shouldn't have called her a slut. I'm sure she was beating herself up thinking she'd turned into one. "He wasn't any bigger than you, Jimmy and I didn't like it." she sobbed out.

Hopenot
Hopenot
266 Followers
12