Love Sometimes Gets Twisted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hopenot
Hopenot
267 Followers

"Why do it if you didn't like it? That's the main question I'd like answered, Christy. Why?"

She sniffed and straightened herself up again. As she drew up her courage to tell me what she knew was going to hurt me I realized right then that she still loved me. I was still her first priority and she was still mine. Now if I could just find a way to forgive her.

"I wanted to fulfill our fantasy and he was just a means to that end. I should have discussed it with you more, but it was a rare opportunity and I wanted to make our cuckold fantasy real to take our sex life up over the top. It was selfish. I didn't enjoy my time with him at all. He probably thinks I'm some weirdo because all I did was lift up my dress, pull down my panties, bend over his bed and let him fuck me until he came. Once he was done I pulled my panties up and left, telling him that I needed to get home to my husband."

"You weren't a slut for him?" I asked her sternly.

She was shaking her head vigorously now. "No, Jimmy I couldn't do that...not with him or anybody, just you. I don't want to be with anyone but you ever again, if you'll still have me." she pleadingly said tears streaming down her face.

"Do you still love me?" I had to hear her answer for my piece of mind.

"I love you so much, Jimmy. I'm so scared that you're going to throw me away. I haven't been able to stop shaking since I woke up." she told me sobbing again.

"I love you too, Christy but you've hurt me and broken our trust. How can I ever trust you to be where you say you'll be and do what you say you're doing?"

"I'll call you every hour and let you know where I am when we're away from each other. You can track me. I'll record every call on my phone and show it to you every day..."

"That's not trust Christy, that's you being a prisoner. Should I put an ankle bracelet on you like you're under house arrest? No, you'll have to earn my trust back, Honey."

"I've never, ever done anything like this before, Jimmy and I'll never risk losing you again. I made a mistake trying to take our fantasy to reality. Fantasies will stay just between us from now on."

I walked over and stood directly in front of her. I took her head in my hands and kissed her deeply. She whimpered into my mouth. I broke our kiss and looked deep into her eyes. "I love you Christy Kline, but you hurt me by giving yourself to another man like that. Don't ever do that to me again. I need to leave for awhile to clear my head. I may decide to even up the ledger between us." I told her making her gasp.

"I understand, Jimmy. I deserve whatever punishment you decide and I'll do what I need to do to win you back. I love you" she replied with those tears starting again.

I went upstairs and packed clothes enough for a week away. Christy had followed me up and sat sobbing on the bed. "I love you Christy but I need some time apart to see if I can find a way to forgive you."

"I understand. Do what you need to do to be able to come back to me. I'll wait for you, Jimmy. I love you." was all she could get out before crying into her pillow as I left.

*****************

I checked in at the Dew Drop Inn a few miles from home. My head was spinning from the suddenness of it all. How can things change that drastically in less than twenty four hours? I had a faithful wife who I loved and trusted, betray that trust and make me question our whole relationship.

I stayed in that hotel for a week before returning home to a clinging, crying Christy. She promised me she would be my slut anytime I wanted. We went back to being us, including sexually, but her betrayal was like an elephant that was always in the room with us.

The only time my trust in her was actually tested after my return home was when she came back from shopping later than expected once. My mind wandered and a pit grew in my stomach waiting for her. She flew through the door once she'd gotten home and knew from the look on my face what I'd been thinking.

"Jimmy, my phone died and there was an accident on the freeway. I swear to you. Honey, I will never, ever betray you again. I am so sorry I destroyed that trust! I'm sorry..." was all the more she could say before breaking down in a heap at my feet, wailing.

In my heart I knew she would never betray my trust again, but my mind just wouldn't shut off the memory of that night. It had only popped up this one time, but it still hurt. I knew that what I said next was my reaction to being hurt, but it hit Christy harder than I intended. "Maybe I'll go 'shopping' for awhile myself. Nancy (a woman that I worked with) said that anytime I wanted to 'shop' to just give her a call."

Christy looked up at me in pain. She looked as bad as the morning she begged my forgiveness. "I..understand Jimmy. I'll wait for you." she squeaked out before putting her head down and sobbing.

I would've had to hide every sharp object in that house if I'd left her right then. She was that distraught. I knew at that moment that we needed counseling. This was not healthy for either of us. I picked Christy up and carried her to our bedroom. She tucked her head into my neck and wept all the way up the stairs. I gently lowered her down on our bed. "Christy, do you think I love you?"

"Yes." she replied in the smallest whimper of a voice.

"Do you still love me?"

"With all my heart. I'll do anything to get us back, Jimmy. I've been living in fear for the last two months wondering if you're going to leave me."

"Stand up please, Christy!" I barked at her. She stood immediately, as she had since the incident, doing anything she could to please me. I took her head in my hands and lifted her face up towards me so that I could look in her eyes.

"It's time to stop this. I don't want any other woman but you for the rest of my life, Christy. Do you understand that?" She nodded yes. "You hurt me and sometimes I lash out at you without thinking. I'm sorry. In my heart I believe that you'll never betray me again, but my mind is still whispering 'what if' whenever we're apart. I think that in time that voice will go away." I kissed her and she melted into me. "Are you tired of being my slut? Would you rather I just make love to you?"

Christy looked up at me rather sheepishly; "Could we do both?"

Epilogue:

We went to counseling and it helped tremendously. Christy already knew she'd hurt me badly, but the counseling helped her understand why she'd done what she did. She thought that making our fantasies real would take our sex life into the stratosphere. The anguish it caused didn't allow that to happen.

I learned that I did have a cuckold fetish, but only in our bedroom and not out in the real world. Once Christy admitted that she'd shared herself the pain was too great for me to get any pleasure from it.

I forgave her. Quicker than I expected really. Christy hadn't lusted after some guy, she was only using him to better us. That made it easier for me to forgive her. That and the fact that she was truthful with me immediately and so remorseful afterward.

There are times when she's late or I come home and she's out somewhere that the thought of her being with someone creeps into my mind. Christy turns that around on me though and uses my doubting mind to enhance our fantasy play. My cruel wife knows how to get me off.

"Come upstairs Jimmy and I'll show you where I've been." she'll tease.

Oh, I checked on her after she teased me like that a couple of times. The tracker on her phone never lies. She's always been where she later told me she was. After a few months I didn't bother checking it.

I hate what she did, but our love for each other pulled us through it. Yes, my trust was battered and bruised but not broken. All the other 'Book Club' marriages were destroyed. Even Carol and Bob. Bob finally saw that Carol was just a selfish bitch who wanted to have her cake and eat it to. The 'Book Club' girls never got back together.

The guys that fucked all of our wives? Carl and Rick couldn't stand the thought of them being with their wives and beat the shit out if them in a dark parking lot one night. It was their first offense so they got community service, probation, a hefty fine and had to pay the young men's medical bills. Crime never pays. I didn't blame those young men, so I had no interest in participating. Of course they wanted free pussy when it was offered! Duh.

Epilogue:

I kept the love of my life and that's all that matters. We've grown old together and have lived wonderful lives with each other like we always wanted. I never would have found anyone to love the way I love Christy and she wouldn't have either if we would've split up over one mistake. Our relationship was different after her infidelity, but not in necessarily a bad way. Christy would check with me before agreeing to things much more than she did before. She knew how badly she'd hurt me and was even more considerate of my feelings after her, almost, marriage killing mistake.

Hopenot
Hopenot
267 Followers
12